Juan Is Love, Juan Is Life

By mpalaciosss

Just a girl who meets Juan and just falls in love with him More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
Chapter 11.

Chapter 1

283 3 0
By mpalaciosss

Hi my name is Yaya. I'm 15 years old. (:
I'm so happy omf I'm going to a concert with OFWGKTA and I'm so haapppppy I love of.

But its all the way in Stockton. That's 7 hours away.

- The Next Day -

So its 7 in the morning on a sat ew.

Okai. We just got to the hotel and its 2:30. The concert starts at 8:00 so I have time to chill. My mom was thinking about moving over here because its really nice. So we went looking at houses.

- 7:30 -

We just arrived at the concert. And Tyler started of with Tamale ( WHICH IS AWESOME )

- 12:00 -

It just ended and we went back to the hotel.

- One Week Later -

mom : yaya , were moving to Stockton!!

me : YESS THE WEATHER IS AMAZING

mom : We leave in one week.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
89.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...