Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

38. Be strong!

31.9K 1.4K 244
By love_angell20

Hey

Told you. Double update 😅

**********

Muneeb's POV

She ran inside after rahmaan left while we all follow her as she went to her room and was about to close the door I placed my hand.

"Hana..."

"Muneeb please leave me alone" she didn't let me chance to say something.

"Hanu" bhabi came running.

"Aapi please go! Leave me alone" she yelled holding her head.

"No I'm not going anywhere" bhabi said and was about to go inside I held her hand.

"Bhabi.. please let me talk to her" I implore and bhabi hesitated at first but nodded nonethelessly

"Okay.. I think she needs a friend right now" bhabi said and I nodded. As bhabi went away I entered Hana's room.

By now she was sitting on the bed hugging her knees. Hiding her face.
I went to her and sat infront of her.

"Princess... Are you okay?" I Asked putting my hand on her knees.

"I don't want this. Why he don't leave me alone. He already took everything. Now what he want?" She mumbled still hiding her face.

"He ruined you. And your afraid of him" I said and she move her face up to look at me.

"He gave you pain.. and your afraid of him like you did something wrong" i said looking at her in the eyes and she broke a small sad smile.

"You think I'm afraid of him?. No muneeb! I'm not afraid of him. I'm afraid of my stupid heart" she paused and got out of the bed and walked toward window. I walked toward her. Her back was facing me.

"I'm afraid of myself. You know, how much he broke? No! You can't even imagine. I thought My love for him never hurt me. I thought he was mine. I thought if I gave this marriage my everything then he would have mine forever. He will love me in return. But you know what he did to me in return..." She paused and turned to look at me.

"He destroy me! And not only one time he hurt me. No! He hurt me everytime! And me being blind by love.. took every pain he gave me and whenever he said sorry I gave him another chance" She said her eyes shedding unshed tears. She came to me.

"I'm not afraid of him. I'm afraid of myself.. if he says sorry and gave his fake concern then I will forgive him again. And give him another chance to hurt me.. and I don't want to hurt anymore" she continue and said last part in whisper following by her tears.

"You still love him?" I asked feeling hurt inside. How can she love him after whatever he did.

"I hate him! I hate him from bottom of my heart! But you know what muneeb?! I hate myself even more! Because I know deep down in my heart i will love him again if he says sorry, thats why I can't face him! I don't want to forgive him! I'm not that strong" she fall on the ground holding her head.

"Muneeb I'm not that strong. I don't think I will able to endure this pain any longer.. I want to stop this pain. I want to die" she whispered and her last part shudder me.

"Hanu" I sat infront of her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"I want to die" she again said and i place her head on my chest while she was crying hysterically.

"If you want to die then you have to kill another life first" I said after sometime and she look up at me in shock.

"I don't want to kill anyone" she said shaking her head.

"But if you kill yourself then your baby will die with you" i said looking at her and her eyes grew wide like she realised this now. And she pushed me.

"So.. come on! Let's kill your baby first. I will help you" I said and she slapped me.

"How dare you? You want to kill my baby" hana yelled standing up. Covering her stomach with her both hand. Like she was protecting her baby.

"No! It's you! You want to take an innocent small life. You want to die! Hana rahmaan just refused to accept this baby but you want to kill your baby!" I yelled standing up. And she look at me in horror.

"What an unlucky child this is. What a parents he got! That its parents don't want him/her to come in this world. Who dont love him/her. Who think him/her as a sin. Who just want to get rid of it" I said shaking my head in disappointed.

"No! My baby is not a sin! It's my halal baby! I love my baby! I want to give birth to my baby! It's my baby! Mine! I will never hurt my baby" she shouted crying clutching her tummy. I went closer and said softly.

"Then be strong.... Your baby needs you princess! Your baby want its mother to be strong women. Who knows how to fight. Do you want your child to go through the pain your going through?" I asked and she Shook her head instantly.

"Then you will have to teach your child how to fight. You will have to teach your child how to be strong and never depends on anyone. But before for all of this, you have to learn how to fight and how to be strong by yourself" I tried to make her understand and she kept listening me silently.

"And remember one thing. If you kill yourself then you will prove rahmaan right. That its not your and his halal child but haram and that's why you kill yourself cause your guilty" I said and walked out of her room. I know, now she will never do anything wrong cause she love her baby the way she loved rahmaan once. That's why whose love no one able to broke for rahmaan even rahmaan couldn't broke her after everything he did. Her love broke the moment rahmaan tried to proved her halal child haram by saying it's not his.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

I came to my home at night around 10pm. Feeling hurt and dejected. Mama was waiting for me in the living room. When she saw me she came to me and asked me what happened there. I told her that no one even hana doesn't wanted to come back here.

"Give her sometime. Don't force anything on her now. You already hurt her enough. Just wait untill hana strong enough to face you again" mama said and I can feel from her voice that she was really angry at me.

"Hmm.. is baba okay?" I asked and she hummed in return and walked to her room.

" I hurt everyone" I mumbled feeling pain and walked to my room.

My heart were aching thinking about Hana's behaviour. She looked so broken. Her eyes which used to held unconditional love for me, now held some kind of fear.

Fear of being close to me.

My eyes burn and I sat on the bed. Her that looked I couldn't take this. I'm so used to her love filled eyes that her that broken fear full eyes make me want to kill myself. it all happened because of me.
I hide my face in my palm sitting there silently.

After sometime I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I removed my hand and look upto see Ariba standing there with smiled. And everything what happened started flashing in my mind and most importantly the kiss which make me feel disgusted.

How can I kiss her! That too in front of my hanu! I thought and feel even more disgusted and wanted to just take all that back

Her tear filled eyes and lifeless body came in my mind and tear welled up in my eyes. I looked away from Ariba.

"What happened baby?" She asked and sat beside making me cringe at her word.

I looked at her in disbelief. How could she talked to me like this. But then that cheap girl pressed her body into me and run her hand in my neck to my first shirt button seductively.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled and pushing her away from me and stood up making safe distance. I've never felt this much disgust by someone's touched before how I was feeling now.

"Rahem, I know your disturb.. I can make you feel bette..." I didn't let her finished her sentence.

"Get out of my room" I yelled at her but she didn't seems to affected by my words.

"Why rahem?" She asked coming closer to me.

"Because I feel disgust by your touch. did you forget my wife's word? Never came in my room at night.. now get the hell out of here!" I shouted.

"But she's not here.. and i don't think she will come back" she said smirking. And I realised how happy she was.

It's mean everything every act of hers was lie. She didn't wanted just my friendship. She never like mine and Hana's relationship. And that kiss! I was blind by my anger but she was in her sense. She could push me away if she is my friend but no instead she kissed me

I thought and Hana's words echoed in my mind.

".drag her out of my house.. before she destroy our marriage.."

I was in my thoughts when I felt Ariba's hand on my chest. I snap toward her and saw her coming closer to my face.

"Stay away from me!" I screamed pushing her hard. She stumbled but maintain her balance looking at me shocked.

"Take another step toward me and I will forget that your girl and our guest" I warned her pointing my finger.

"And my wife isn't in my house but she is here" I put my finger on my chest above my heart " and she will be always here.. I already hurt her too much.. I never cheat on her after accepting our marriage and having her but you proved me wrong" I said feeling pain in my chest remember how hana Begged me to throw her out of our house but i thought she was my friend and she's right over my wife.

"You cheated her rahem.. infact you cheated her infront of her" she said smirking making my chest pain increase.

"No! I didn't cheat her... That was my anger.. I just wanted to won that argument but I lost everything" I yelled through my gritted teeth.

"And I will never cheat her.. I'm only hana's and I will always be hers cause I love her.. I love her way too much to ever think about any other girl. and I will love her always.. no matter where she is but she will always be here" I declared pointing my heart.

"Now get the hell out of my room before I drag you out of my house" I glared at her but thank god she turned to go.

"And listen" I stopped her and she turned to look at me.

"After few days Nawaz bhai is leaving. You better go with him and never show me your face again and stay away from me in those few days" I warned her and she left my room not before glaring me.

I sighed and sat on the bed hiding my face.

"I'm sorry hanu, I really hurt you. I wished I could take that all back"

I muttered laying on the bed closing my eyes. Tear escaped the corner of my eyes.

********

2 and half months later

It has been 2 and half month since she left me. Since I lost my peace. Since I was living in hell. Every passing second become hell for me to live without her. My life became hell. I lost my family. Riya aapi and her family went back to America. Including Ariba. But I'm passing my days in hope that I will make everything right.

Mama didn't talk to me much. She made distance from me. Only talk to me when it's needed. And baba.

My eyes welled up thinking about baba.

Baba stopped talking to me. He never uttered a word after that incident. And it pained too much. I never wanted to hurt my family but now they all were hurt because of me. Mama was in pain and hurt too. cause baba didn't really talk to mama as well. He was angry and hurt that mama hide this from him. About my birthday night. He said if he knew about that, then he would have done my and Hana's ruksati. And I would never got the chance to hurt hana. I wished that would have happened.

I tried to talked to baba. I tried to make him understand that mama was not in fault but he shut me and mama. He was became more ill after that day. So mama told me to joined office cause he was not in condition to take any responsibility so I started going office.

I make myself busy in my work but my heart never stopped thinking about her. My heart ache for her. But I couldn't do anything. I just wanted to gave her sometime and waiting for the right time to go infront of her. And I think it was my time to confront her.

Munaf told me hana started going college 2 weeks ago. He asked Kulsum about her and she told him. So I thought I will meet her after college cause in marzi aapi's house i was sure no one will let me see my hanu.

I watched time and saw it was 1:30pm it means her classes will be end at 2pm.

I got up from my seat and ran outside of my office. Taking my car keys and mobile.

"Sir. Are you going anywhere?" Asked My PA plus friend Ali.

"Ali I'm going to meet hana" I informed and he nodded. I told him about my life. He really help me to adjust myself in this business world. He was very kind and good person. At first he saw me disturb so he tried to talk to me though many time I refused to talk but he make me feel that he was my friend and I can share my problem with him.

He really help me to be in my sense. And told me to gave hana some time. And faith in allah. Or else I would have bark into marzi aapi's house and pick up hana in my arms and took her to our home.
Ali was happily married man. And a proud father of 5 years old son.

I sat inside my car and drove off to her college. After reaching there i stopped my car and got out of. I watched and saw it was 1:50pm. It took 20 minutes to reach here from my office.

After 10 minutes i saw everyone was coming out of the college. I was impatience to see my hanu. My heart started beating fast. I was going to see her after whole 2 amd half months. Only I know how I spent those days without her.

After few more minutes I saw my hanu. She was coming out of the college with Kulsum. Kulsum was saying something with dramatic way to her and hana shook her head in replied with small smiled. She was covering herself with shall and look more beautiful. She looked strong. And I smiled seeing her like this.

My eyes welled up seeing my hana after two and half long months that too smiling. She was looking different. She was looking a little fat! Oh she's pregnant! I mentally palm myself and smiled shaking my head. Yes she looked fat But cute fat. And I love her more. As mama said hana was 4 months pregnant now. Her flat stomach become swollen a little and seeing her like this make my heart beat increased. My baby. I thought looking at her stomach but then I remembered my own words and my heart clenched. I closed my eyes for second before reopening them.

She walked out and stood near gate. Maybe waiting for someone.

I walked to her with wildly beating hearts beat and stood near her. Her back was facing me she can't see me but Kulsum saw me and her eyes widened in surprised. Before Kulsum could say anything I call my hanu.

"Hanu" she turned and look at me our eyes met and I saw her stiffen looking at me.

*********************

How was it?

What you expected hana will do?

I hope you all will miss our Ariba 😜
Don't be sad.. she will come again in future.. now be happy.. I know you all are happy to know that🤣

Comments your thoughts and do votes.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...