Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

By Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... More

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

Port Battle

2.4K 78 31
By Hexcss

Shihiro, Rog and Riza were checking the defenses of the port from a far behind a few bushes.

Shihiro: Okay there are at least 200 soldiers all over the place and we dont know how many are there inside the ships.
Riza: I have read about them in the history books, they are mostly automatic with machines doing the complex jobs, they only require around 50 people to operate.
Shihiro: And there are 5 of them so there is probably a total of 250 soldiers more inside the ships.
Rog: You are forgeting that big-ass ship there, it is more than likely the flagship, so the commander must be there.
Shihiro: If it is 3 times the size of thos battleships then we could say it requires around 150 people on board to operate.
Rog: Then we are dealing with almost 600 soldiers..... Well.... We are definitely in trouble.

They then heard steps through the other bushes, they went into a defensive stance thinking they might be a patrol but they relaxed as they saw it was Shado and Bijon.

Shihiro: Shado, Bijon, you were attacked too?
Shado: I think we can safely assume everyone in the island has been attacked. Suku was also with us.... But he was killed...

The students widened their eyes in horror and shock. One of their classmates killed? This was really not a bad joke, it was a nightmare.

Shado: Focus, we cant lose focus if you want to do something about it then lets fight back.
Bijon: So this is their base? How many are there?
Riza: We estimate a total of 600 soldiers.
Bijon: 600 to 5? Those are not good odds.
Shado: For them, I can use my quirk now thanks to the source of lights in the port. This soldiers are mostly trained todeal with normal soldiers not quirks, they will still be difficult nontheless but we mat stand a chance.
Shihiro: They have taken us by surprise many times but this may be a chance to reverse that.
Rog: Remember the prisoners.
Bijon: Prisoners?
Riza: Yes, they spoke they had captured a few of our classmates, we have to find them, but where could they be?
Shado: My guess would be with the commander.
Rog: Then we have to reach that big ship at the end.
Shado: Very well then, get ready, once we enter there is no way back.
Everyone: Yes.
Shado: Very well then lets go.

The soldierd were patrolling the port when suddenly a bunch of shadows appeared down on the floor, the shadows then opened eyes and a mouth and it grabbed the 20 soldiers in the entrance. The shadows then threw them away into the ocean or knocked them down against a ship.

The students went running down the hill and into the port. The screams of the guards that had been taken down alerted them.

Shihiro: You could be less violent.
Shado: There is no point, its a war we are fighting dont forget that and in a war is kill or be killed, the choice is yours.

Shihiro looked down not completely agreeing with Shado.

They ran past a ship that then shot a blast at them. They were then attacked by another two ships, both of them shooting blasts at them. It wss difficult to dodge the shockwaves so they would have to get rid of the ships.

Riza snapped her fingers twice and one of the ships was completely engulfed in flames.

Officer: Sir the ship!
Captain: Evacuate before the fuel storage gets-

The ship then exploded entirely sinking to the bottom of the sea.

Shado used his quirk to wrap his shadows around the other ship. He then began to compress the ship using his shadows. The metal twisted and bended allowing for water to begin leaking into the ship.

Captain: Everyone evacuate!

The soldiers began to leave the ship and run into the port while they could.

More soldiers came to fight the students and they began to shoot their blasters at them.

Rog activated his quirk and used his hands to block the blasts and then charged against the soldiers, knocking them out by using his quirk. Bijon grabbed a metal stick and using his quirk, he was able to dodge the blasts and managed to reach the soldiers and began to hit them and knocking them out. Shihiro activated 20% of One for All and began to jump around to get closer to the soldiers and when he did he began to knock them and kick them until they were all knocked.

As they had just finished taking care of those soldiers, they saw a nee batch of them coming towards them.

Shihiro: Lets do this again!

Thet students went to charge against the soldiers to fight them once again.

In "The Phoenix" Thrawn's flagship.

Thrawn was hearing all the scandal in the port from inside his command post. Suddenly an officer rushed into where he was and spoke.

Officer: Sir! The heroes are attacking the port we have already lost two ships and our confirmed casualties are 50 soldiers and 95% of the crew in "The Bismarck" sir!
Thrawn: Which pro-heroes are there?
Officer: None! There are just 5 hero students! We have also lost contact with our expedition forces!
Thrawn: This younger generations, but well what are we going to do about that? Tell the soldiers in the convoy to prepare themselves, we cant lose the cargo at any costs!
Officer: Yes sir!

The officer left the room and Thrawn pressed a button on his chair.

Thrawn: Brant, go down there and fix our little pest problem will you?
Brant: Yes sir!

He then pressed another button.

Thrawn: Kron how are you doing with the interrogations?
Kron: Oh they are going well! Quite well indeed....

In the camp, Hassa returned carrying Godda in her arms she found a few buildings were destroyed and on fire. As well as many Q.R.A soldiers lying around.

Tooru: Hassa!
Hassa: Tooru, please help Godda!

Uraraka and Eneru and Katsumi also appeared.

Uraraka: Oh no! Lets bring her inside there are a few medical supplies!
Eneru: What happrned to you?
Hassa: We were attacked by the Q.R.A, Sokudo and Karuma went to find theie base.
Katsumi: We were also attacked here, Sensei Tsuyu and Tamaki went to find their base as well with Tere amd Kowerani, they were the least injured ones.
Hassa: And the rest?
Katsumi: We dont know but chances are they were attacked as well.
Hassa: I hope they are all okay...

In the port, the students were still battleing the never ending waves of soldiers that were constantly shooting at them.They had all been grazed at this point in at least one part of their body by a blaster. They were far too many for just the five of them to handle. Suddenly one of the soldiers threw a grenade at them, making them disperse. Then as Riza was trying to get up, a soldier stomped on her shoulder and pointed a blaster at her. The soldier was about to pull the trigger when suddenly he was kicked back. Riza got up and saw who saved her.

Riza: Sensei Tsuyu!

Then a tentacle smacked many soldiers into the ocean, the tentacle retracted back into normal sizeand we can see Tamaki was the one who attacked. From behind Tamaki Sokudo went running and began to punch the soldiers at super sonic speeds. The soldiers were confused as to what was happening and then they began to fall one by one as Tere appeared and knockedd them down by chopping them on the neck and teleporting away. The Karuma and Kowerani also came as Karuma punched back the soldiers and
Kowerani formed two swords from his acid and chopped the blasters of the soldiers and then Karuma would come to knock them as well.

Finally all the soldiers fell to the ground.

Shihiro: G-guys thanks...
Karuma: Dont sweat it, anything for a bro.
Sokudo: Yes! Helping our teammates is essential for being a hero.
Riza: Senseis! There are hostages inside the command ship we must rescue them.
Tamaki: Hostages?
Tsuyu: Who?
Shado: Judging by who are here it was Shiru and his group, they split up from us it was Shiru, Kei, Sugo, Yari and Koky.
Tamaki: Lets go then.

The group of heroes began to run towards Thrawn command ship, they had to take down another ship and Riza and Shado both took care of it. As they were approaching "The Phoenix" they encountered someone unexpected for them.

Brant: Look what the sea brought.
Riza: That man...
Shihiro: He is the one we fought in the museum.
Kowerani: Yeah I remember that.
Riza: I will deal with him. You guys go!
Brant: Who said I will just let you go?!

Riza then manipulated the water and shot it at Brant sending him back amd momentarly traapping him under the water. The others took advantage and ran past him. Brant then was able to stand up and get out of the way. Riza tried to freeze him like in the museum but Brant pressed a button in his armor and it began to heat up, balacing the temperature.

Brant: I wont fall for that again brat!
Riza: Tsk.
Brant: Lets go, I will not let you go unharmed!

The others kept running and getting closer to the command ship as they were near the entrance, the door opened and many soldiers came out of the ship. Sokudo was quick to react and attacked them fast, not giving them chance to organize, Rog and Karuma also joined and began to knock the soldiers.

Karuma: Get in there! We will knock out these bastards!
Rog: Yeah dont worry about us!

The others nodded much to the furstration of the teachers who didnt want to leave them alone, still they decided to move on and save the hostages, the kids were strong they knew that they would not get themselves killed. The heroes knocked out any soldier they met and kept moving throught the ship until two separate paths appeared.

Shado: I will take the right you take the left.
Tamaki: You wont go alone.
Shado: I am more than capable of defending myself sensei dont worry about me, I will try to find the hostages and I have a feeling this is the path, the commander is probably there, you take care of that.
Tamaki: F-fine, just be careful.
Shado: Dont worry.

Shado parted ways and the rest of the group went off. Shado kept walking down the path until he found a new room. He opened it and saw a bunch of prison cells. He walked slowly seeing into every cell and then he found one that horrified him. There in that cell lied the bodies of Kie and Shiry with blood puring out of their mouths and the back of the head, signals that they had been shot. He kept walking and found a cell with the bodies of Sugo and Koky, they had been skinned. Shado kept walking and then found an open cell were Yari lied, she was all cut and bleeding, but still breathing.

Shado: Yari....
Yari: B-be.... C-careful...

Shado then felt a prescence and jumped back avoiding to slashes from some knives. Shado looked at his attacker and widened his eyes.

Shado: You...
Kron: You still remember me? Great! This will make it more exciting! You dont know how much I have wanted to get my revenge! Hahahahahaha!

With the other heroes.

The group was getting closer to the command room, they beat the soldiers who tried to stop them, but at last they reached it. They all enetered to see Thrawn sitting on his chair. Thrawn opened his eyes and stood up to face them.

Thrawn: So you reached here, you must be pretty good then.
Tamaki: That uniform.... You must be.... No....Grand Admiral Thrawn?!
Tsuyu: Kero?!
Shihiro: Thrawn?..... You are the Supreme Commander of the Q.R.A!
Bijon: This guy?!
Tere: W-what.....
Thrawn: So you recognize me that is good, you must be pro-hero Froppy and pro-hero Sun Eater, nice to meet you, although I am afraid this meeting will be our last.
Bijon: Oi, you old man, what did you do with Shiru?! And our friends?!
Thrawn: Oh the hostages, I sent them down to interrogation though I cant assure they are all well... Or alibe for that matter....

The teachers clenched their hands.

Thrawn: Oh and Shiru you said?.... Ah that boy with the big mouth, lets just say I taught him and that weird haired girl a lesson and they wont bother anyone anymore, I beleive you understand what I mean.

Bijon widened his eyes and clenched his hands.

Bijon: You bastard.

Bijon activated his quirk and ran at full speeds against Thrawn with the intention of beating him to a pulp with his own hands. To his surprise though, Thrawn dodged the punch by stepping to the side and then grabbed his arm, he then threw Bijon out of the ship through the window of the command room and he went flying into a fuel tank. The fuel tank then fell out of place and landed in one burning debri of one of the ship. The fuel tank exploded and with it Bijon as well.

The others looked in shock and horror at what Thrawn had done. Thrawn then turned to them.

Thrawn: It is time for you to know why I am the Supreme Commander and Grand Admiral, you will now see what I can do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...