Erased {Picture Novel}

By ArWaAsIf

After Sora's accident, Ian is left scarred. He seeks to find peace but things only get worse... More

Ian
Claire

Ian

5 3 4
By ArWaAsIf

All these days passing by with complete emptiness.
I think I'm going crazy...
I can almost feel Sora's presence everywhere I go...

In class...

At the library...
It's almost unbelievable how we met...

That day, she was waiting for me beside the cherry blossom tree after school, when she confessed her love for me...

I was the happiest then,
But everything changed this summer...

Sora was in an accident that left her wounded in the hospital...with her short term memory lost, she is not in her right mind...
The funny thing is, she blames me for that,
But Why?

I've always loved her...how could she do this to me...

I was there when it all happened, I saw it all, it was someone else...
But when it comes to speaking out loud, I just can't seem to replace the terror with the honesty that I should...

Because, the one who did this, was the one who brought us together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
710K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

326K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...