How You Became A Hero 3 ~ MHA...

By Inori02

After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the hor... More

Chapter 1: Forgive and Move on!
Chapter 2: Truth!
Chapter 3: Surprises and Many Many Tears!
Chapter 4: Final Exam!
Chapter 5: Trust!
News and Q&A [closed]
GUYS! OMG!
Chapter 6: Mother and Daughter Training!
Chapter 7: Win The Way I Choose!
Q&A Responses!
Chapter 8: The Unspoken Side!
Chapter 9: Hard Decisions!
Thoughts
Chapter 10: Encounter!
Chapter 11: Training Camp Day 1!
Not Dead
Decision
Bonus Chapter: Pool Training!
Chapter 12: Training Camp D-2: We Are One!
Chapter 13: Changed!
Chapter 14: Im Sorry!
Chapter 15: Signal Fire!
Chapter 16: Target: Kacchan!
Chapter 17: Nearing the End!
Chapter 18: Defeat!
Not an Update
Chapter 19: Remembering!
Chapter 20: Change Your Mind!
Announcement!
MORPHY READS MY STORY
Chapter 21: They All Fall Down!
Chapter 22: All For One!
Not An Update
Explanation About Your Quirk!
Chapter 23 Pt. 2: End Of The Beginning, Beginning of The End
No Book 4!

Chapter 23: Symbol Of Peace! Pt. 1

1.2K 70 13
By Inori02

ATTENTION!!!!!!

For these next few chapters, I will be following the same story line BUT, there will be a lot of changes as well for obvious reason! So please read carefully! Also PLEASE let me know if there are spelling mistakes so that I can fix them! This chapter is really long!

ALSO WARNING! There will be A LOT OF POV CHANGES! Just a heads up so you guys don't get confused!

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Previously:

Your P.O.V

As tears built up in my eyes and my screams became muffled, everything turned black, and the last thing I saw was All Might trying to reach a vanishing Bakugou...and Torino trying to reach me.

Izuku's P.O.V

~2 minutes before that ^ happened~

"W-What the hell just happened...?" Iida coughed as the smoke began to clear. Staring at the now torn down building I tried to calm down and process everything that just happened. "Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, even number 4 hero Best Jeanist...!" Kirishima says as he somehow still stood on top of Iida. "Mr. Tiger is there too...!" Yaoyorozu pointed out as she stood on Todoroki's shoulders.

"Ewww these things are actually alive? Ugh...Does having this easy of a job sit well with you Jeanist? Shouldn't we have gone with All Might?" I heard Mt. Lady loudly say as I got up and dusted myself off. "Difficulty and importance are two very different things, rookie." Best Jeanist dryly replied, proceeding to order the Riot Squad to get transportations ready and be alert for more Nomu's or any other villains.

"See? The pro heros were able to take the necessary action faster than we could!" Iida sighed as he smiled at all of us in releaf, telling us it's time to go after. "They mentioned "All Might's Team"...That must be where Kacchan and Y/n are located..." I said still worried and not moving as I looked towards the building, a bad feeling beginning to settle on the bottom of my stomach. "If All Might's there, then we really have nothing to worry about! So let's hurry and-" Yaoyorozu began to say, turning to face me, only to get cut off by Gang Orca's yelling and a bunch of footsteps from what I'm assuming is the riot squad.

"Stop! Not another step!" We heard Gang Orca yell out while the others questioned if the mystery person is with the league of villains, or a civilian. As the bad feeling in my stomach began to grow more I began to open my mouth to say something until suddenly, the rest of the building got blown to bits, including the wall that hid us from the pros.

"W-What...just happened?" I asked myself in my mind as I held my breath and tried to hide as much as possible with the bit of the wall that still stood behind me. It was high and long enough to hide all of us so long as we stayed seated and close to each other. If we stood up, tried to crawl away, or if we made any sudden movements our cover would be blown.

Clapping was heard after a few seconds of silence making us flinch in fear. This sudden power...it felt like Y/n's and All Might's but darker...similar to Y/N's evil side Akuno...this can't be good...

"Hm...That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. I see now why you're the number 4 hero, Best Jeanist." A dark and deep voice spoke, his voice echoing and his clapps coming to a stop. "Manipulating their clothing to pull them out of the way just in time...smart move. Consider me...impressed." The man chuckled. What even is this...?

"What...what are we gonna do...?" I asked myself once more as another blast was heard followed by painful screams from Best Jeanist making me close my eyes shut. There's no denying it...there's only one villain that can make us all feel like this...

Like death...

All For One...

And then, after what felt like hours, my eyes shot open as two very familiar voices spoke.

3rd Person P.O.V

"Ugh *cough* This stuff stinks...what was that!?" Bakugou complained, trying to catch his breath as well as figure out where he was. Finally realising the situation as he spots a bleeding Best Jeanist and the building blown to bits, he snaps his head towards a man who stood in front of him. All For One.

"My Apologies Bakugou." All For One spoke softly as more noises and more coughing began to be heard. "Huh...?" Bakugou said confused as he looked behind him to his left. "LET GO OF ME- MPH!" Y/n screamed before Akuno covered her mouth muffling her screams while using Aizawa's eraser quirk on her, making her temporarily unable to use her powers.

"Tomura...You failed again." All For One began to say as he walked towards Shigaraki. "But you musnt be discouraged. There will be more chances for you to try again. That's why I brought along your associates. Even this boy...because you are determined that he is an important pawn to your game...And Akuno dear, good job bringing Y/n to me." He finished saying, snapping his fingers and making a sphere appear around Y/n trapping her inside.

"What the hell do you want with me?!" Y/n yelled out as she tried to use her quirks but nothing worked. "Your powers, of course. And don't waste your time dear. Your powers don't work while you're in there." All For One chuckled and drowned her yelling, now paying attention to Shigaraki who still sat on the floor looking up at him in shock.

"My boy...start over as many times as it takes. I'm here to provide you with help. All of this...It's all for you...Shigaraki." All For One said, extending his hands towards the young villain and the other towards Y/n who now understands what's happening. Akuno giggled as she watched her reaction. "You finally get it dont you?" She said making Y/n glare at her. "So this was your plan with me all along? You didn't want to protect me at all!" Y/n yelled out as tears began to pile in her eyes, not because of Akunos betrayal...but for the fear. The trauma. The past.

When she got kidnapped the first time by Yuki and All For One, the toture they put her through while slowly and painfully taking her quirk away and manipulating her, all of this...was done just for him...Shigaraki Tomura...

"I didn't lie about protecting you. We didn't lie about you joining us. All For One wants to make a deal with you is all." Akuno said her voice softened as she touched the sphere where Y/n sat crying, just waiting for everything to end. She was tired. Tired of putting all her friends in danger, tired of the chase, just simply tired. "What deal...?" Y/n said, her voice cracking and low but everyone heard her, yet no one gave her an answer.

Izuku wanted to move. He wanted to say something to make her stop crying. To let her know she's getting out of this alive and with her powers. That everything will be over soon. The whole reason he was there is because he couldn't reach them the first time, so now is his chance.

"All For One must not realize we're here or else he wouldn't be talking so freely about his plans...it's about six or seven meeters to Kacchan from here. I could use full cowling and reach him in under a second...I could do the same to Y/n but i'm not positive I won't break a limb trying to break that barrier...even so...what could I do after when I reach them...?! Where would I go...?! Plus I would be putting the others in danger...! I need a plan or else this wont work!" Izuku contemplated in his head, his thoughts a mess. Little did he know Iida was watching him the whole time. Izuku was sweating, his hands in a fist as sparks of his quirk began to slowly show.

Just as Izuku was about to move Iida immediately stopped him extending his left arm over Todoroki to grab Izuku's shoulder making him stop and look at Iida, his eyes wide in shock as he saw Iidas determined and fearful gaze. Everyone held their breaths trying not to make any sudden movements or noise...until...

"Ah...There you are..." All For One said making Izuku and everyone else's eyes widened in fear of being found out. At that moment they thought it was over for them...until they heard that familiar voice that belonged to a particular hero...the number 1 hero...

"I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN EVERYTHING ALL FOR ONE!" All Might yelled out as he and All For One collided, strong bursts of wind going around everyone there. "Tch! Will you "kill" me again All Might?!" All For One spoke before the wind became stronger, making everyone fly back, including some boulders nearby.

Y/n, who was still in the unmoving sphere, watched everything go down, worry evident in her eyes as she remembered All Might's injury and who caused it.

"You're a little late...it's 5 kilometers from here to the bar...it's only been 30 seconds since I sent the nomus out to attack you all before you came. The All Might I know would have gotten here sooner...you've gotten weaker I see." All For One chuckles as he rubs his wrist after All Might jumped away.

"What about you? What's with the industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you over exerting yourself?" All Might smirked as he got up from kneeling on one knee.

"He held All Might back with his bare hands..." Bakugou thought as he slowly got up from the ground, his gaze still on All Might and One for All. "This guy is the final Boss villain!" Bakugou thought again as he glared towards All For One.

"I won't make the same mistake as I did 6 years ago, All For One!" All Might glared as he quickly stretched out his legs before getting in attack position, the smile he always wore nowhere to be seen. He was serious. "I will take young Bakugou and Young Y/N back! And this time...this time I will make sure I throw you in prison for a lifetime! And all of the League of Villains you lead!" And with that, he advanced quickly, his fist ready to make the hit.

"There's so much to do. It will be tough-" All For One began to say as he lifted his growing arm surrounded by red electricity up, catching All Might's fist in his hands. "-for the both of us!" And with that All For One sent All Might flying with a blast, making All Might collide with a bunch of building's, making them each fall to the ground.

"ALL MIGHT!" Y/n and Bakugou screamed hoping and praying that All Might was ok, and that the people in the buildings would also somehow, hopefully, be ok as well if any were inside.

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that." All For One began to say, making everyone turn their heads away from the trail of smoke left behind by All Might, their attention now on All For One once again. "Tomura, Akuno, now is your chance to run away from here. Take the boy and Y/n with you two." He said as he lifted his arms again this time a whip like power, red and black, shot towards Kurogiri, connecting to his back and forcing his unconscious mind to use his quirk to open a few warp gates.

Y/n P.O.V

As Magne complained to All For One for forcing the unconscious Kurogiri into using his quirk, I began to panic as I thought of a plan to get out of the dome before it's too late. I am so close to All Might...so close to going back home. I can't mess up here!...but how do I do this? I can't use my quirk as long as I stay inside here.

"I'll be sending you guys to someone I'm very familiar with. Now go, quickly before All Might comes back!" All For One ordered finally opening up a big enough Warp Gate for everyone.

"What about you...?" Shigaraki asked, not yet moving from where he stands. Akuno hasn't moved from her spot next to my dome either.

Before All For One could answer, a battle cry was heard, and we looked up to see All Might advancing towards All For One from the sky, and a trail of wind following behind him. "Tomura, think constantly..." All For One began to say as he began to float. "You still have much more room to grow!" He finished saying, and with that, he met All Might with the same force creating another gust of wind.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" All Might yelled out trying to get passed All For One to stop Shigaraki and Akuno. "Master..." Shigaraki whispered as he clenched his jaw and fist, not taking his eyes away from the battle. "Shigaraki we need to go! Now!" Mr. Compress yelled out as he grabbed an unconscious Dabi, turning him into a marble and placing him in his pockets.

As he said this everyone began to turn towards Bakugou who got into a fighting position right away. Even from here I can see he's at a loss on what to do. He knows he can't fight them all together. But he will surely try. Nonetheless I was worried and felt useless.

Glancing towards me for a second, Bakugou cursed as Akuno walked in front of the dome ready to attack him at any second if he tried anything. "Tch! What a pain in the ass...!" Bakugou smirked as sparks began to fly around his fists, a little bit of fear evident in his eyes as he began to sweat.

Again I felt so useless. I can't use my quirk unless I get out of here. Think Y/n...Think!

Izuku's P.O.V

"Young Bakugou! Y/N!" All Might yelled pushing away from All For One, as he tried to sprint towards the two, but got blocked by All For One's whips making him jump back and farther away from Kacchan and Y/n.

"All Might..." I thought as I clenched my jaw and glared. With All For One in the way, he can't save Kacchan and Y/n...and he can't fight All For One full out with not only them, but also the random civilians that got trapped around the battle either!

"This is such a messy situation..." I thought again as sweat ran down my face, my vision still on the fight ahead of me. If we don't do something now, the league will escape to who knows where with Kacchan and Y/n again, making us start from 0 for a second time.

I watched as Kacchan tried to make it to Y/n, only to be blocked by Akuno and surrounded by the league. He can't rescue Y/n and escape by himself. He can't fight without help.

All Might continued to try and get close to Kacchan, but just as he was about to, All For One's whips managed to catch All Might making him forcefully land on the ground face first with force, dragging him back and farther away from Kacchan and Y/n again and again.

I need to do something now!...but at the hospital...we were told we were prohibited from using our quirks without specific instructions from a guardian or supervisor to keep us from harming ourselves... and Shoji...he made a good point that we shouldn't act on our emotions...and Asui's words..."If you break the rules...then those acts are the same as those of the villains."

This situation...I know it's bothering the others too! Closing my eyes and clenching my fist, I began to think. If only there was a way to save both Y/n and Kacchan without actually getting involved in the fight...even if All Might becomes upset with me later...I know he'll be grateful if we succeed and get them out of here safely.

Looking back at the battle, I tried to find an opening. All we need is a few seconds and that's enough to get Kacchan out of there...but what about Y/n? Is there no possible way of saving them both? Or at the very least getting her out of there, her and All Might can use their quirks to the fullest if we get Kacchan away from them! It's the only way this can work without us being caught! But where? Where is that opening that we need?

Thinking of every possible way we could go, I continued to watch. Continued to look. There has to be an opening somewhere or else...or else this work!

Finally finding an opening, my eyes widened as I turned my gaze towards Iida and everyone else who kept quiet as sweat and tears ran down their faces. "Everyone!" I whispered loud enough for them to hear catching their attention, but before I could explain Iida cut me off. "Midoriya no!" He whispered as he glared at me. "Listen to me! There's a way! A way that won't involve fighting that will let us leave this place unharmed, but still save Kacchan!" I explained and I watched as they thought about it.

"What about Y/n? Are you ok with leaving her behind?" Yaoyorozu asked worried, making me look down. "Of course not...but we can only save one of them if we want to get out safely. I know Y/n can fight and take care of herself. She's as powerful as All Might and One For All. If we can somehow make Akuno break the dome on accident while we get Kacchan, then Y/n and All Might can attack full on without having to worry. Y/n is the only one who can beat Akuno as far as we know. She won't get in trouble like we would for attacking since Kacchan and her were granted permission by the officials and self defense." I finished saying fear evident in my voice but hope showing itself in my eyes as I looked at Iida hoping he will agree to this plan.

"...Alright. So how do we do this?" Todoroki spoke looking towards me. "This plan mainly depends on Kacchan..." I said looking down at my hands as I remembered Kacchan's last words to me before disappearing into the warp back at the camping trip. He told me to stay away.

There were also Uraraka's words at the hospital when everyone came to visit me. She thinks Bakugou will be embarrassed if we all saved him. "If I'm the one to grab Kacchan...I don't think the plan will succeed. That's why...Kirishima, you're the key to making this plan work!" I said looking up at him to see him stare back in surprise. "We need more details Midoriya." Todoroki urged as I looked at him again.

"Right. Listen closely." I began, and after explaining how this was going to work we all got into positions. "Kacchan...Y/n...please understand!" And with that final thought, we advanced.

3rd Person P.O.V

~ A few minutes before^ ~

"Hah...are you saving your strength? To keep the boy from getting caught up in this?" All For One asked All Might as their fist collided again and again creating huge gusts of wind around the area. Cursing, All Might jumped back away from All For One, giving Bakugou a quick glance before advancing towards All For One again.

Bakugou P.O.V

Trying to catch my breath I continued fighting hard to get away from the League, but All Might knew I was struggling to fight all of them off as I catched him glancing over my direction out of the corner of my eyes more than once. "Shit! It's hard for All Might to fight because i'm here!" I cursed in my head as I blasted away from each attack again and again. I don't know how long I can keep this up, but I have to figure out how to get out without the help of All Might. Not to mention I still need to try to get Y/n out of the stupid dome. This is such a mess...damn it!

"Stupid brat!" Toga screamed running toward me for an attack until suddenly, right behind me, an explosion was heard making everyone look towards the back to see...

"IDIOTS!"

3rd Person P.O.V

Iida, Kirishima and Deku came bursting through the wall where they hid, Iida using his receipro while Izuku used One For All to launch them. Kirishima, who was held up by Iida and Izuku, used his hardening quirk to break through the wall which catches everyone's attention. Right as they burst through, Todoroki, who still hid behind the bit of wall that hid us all, created two ice paths. One ice path going upward for Iida and Deku to use to fly above the battle ground, and the other Ice path going towards the dome where Y/n sat shocked and still trying to process the situation.

Just as the second path of ice was about to hit the dome, Akuno sent out a blast of fire destroying it, only to realize too late that there was a bomb inside of it created by Yaoyorozu who stayed near Todoroki.

Just minutes before the bomb goes off, the trio launched off the first Ice path at a height unreachable to the villains. Kirishima held out his hand signaling for Bakugou to grab on and before Bakugou could do anything, All For One tried to intervene by trying to grab the trio with his whip, but just seconds before All For One could, All Might attacked him, canceling All For One's whip quirk out and making him stumble back in pain from the hit All Might managed to deliver.

"BAKUGOU! GRAB ON!" Kirishima yelled out, his right hand still reaching out towards Bakugou who stood in shock as he looked up at his 3 classmates. Finally registering what's going, right as the bomb triggered by Akuno goes off, and just seconds away from being grabbed by Shigaraki, Bakugou uses his last bit of energy to create the strongest explosion he could manage to blast himself toward Kirishima, Iida and Izuku, while also sending an explosion towards Y/n's dome finally breaking it with the impact of both Yaoyorozus bomb, Akunos blast and Bakugou's quirk.

"WHAT?!" Spinner yelled out as he and the rest of the league got down and held on for dear life from the force of the wind the explosions created.

"Are you three insane?!" Bakugou yelled out after finally grabbing Kirishima's hand. "Bakugou! On my mark, create a blast-" Iida began to say but got cut off by Bakugou who glared at him. "You match my mark four eyes!" He yelled, making Iida glare back at him. "Don't fight at a time like this!" Kirishima yelled out as he continued to look forward.

Meanwhile back to Todoroki and Yaoyorozu who still hid, they looked towards the dome where Y/n used to be. Squinting their eyes to try to see through the smoke they began to see flickers of lightning. Once the smoke cleared enough they realized it was Y/n who was creating those, which could only mean one thing. The dome broke, and Y/n can use her quirks again. Izuku's plan was a success.

"Alright, everyone's eyes are on them and Y/n now that she's free. This is our chance to leave. Let's go!" Todoroki spoke quickly and with a nod from Yaoyorozu they made their way out safely.

"You...you show up everywhere!" Shigaraki groaned in anger as he watched Izuku and the others fly away, his fists began to shake.

"Seriously? Jeez!" All Might said under his breath as he also watched his 4 students fly away from the battle ground.

"Don't let them get away!" Spinner yelled out as Mr. Compass and Magne came close to him. "Compass! I'll shoot you up!" Magne said quickly as he activated his Quirk, Magnetism, as he stood behind Compass.

"Here we go!" Magne yelled out as he launched Compass towards the group. Just as he was about to grab Bakugou's leg, Mt. Lady regains consciousness and grows the size of a tower, resulting in Compass striking her right on the nose, making her bleed and fall back, while Compass falls right to the ground in pain as well.

"Mt. Lady!" Deku and Y/n yell out worriedly, but right before Lady lands on the ground and loses consciousness once more, she gives them a thumbs up. "Prioritize...the rescue...! Go...you stupid kids!" She weakly said before finally falling to the ground making the earth tremble.

"Quick! We can still-" Spinner yelled out hurriedly as he tried to run towards Magne, but then suddenly he's kicked to the ground by someone, which cut his words short. Magne and Twice were also kicked making them fall unconscious.

"Gran Torino!" Izuku gasped as he still kept his eyes on where the battle was continuing. Slowly everything became small to him until he couldn't see anything but smoke and small figures, but just before he looked forward again he caught sight of Y/n who stood near Torino and All Might now. Letting out a sigh of relief that she was free from the dome, he looked forward, his head full of prayers that all of them make it out of there safely, but most importantly, alive.

And now, as All Might, Gran Torino and Y/n powered up, their focus on the villains...the real battle can begin.

To be continued!

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Finally updated! It's been so long but at last...I'm back! Lately I've been getting a lot of inspiration from the recent manga chapters for my hero academia and also another show that I think you guys will figure out as the story goes on (qué sneaky laugh) 😂

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and as always I hope you all have a nice day/night! ❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
14.9K 469 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
252K 7.4K 30
Welcome to Book 2 of How You Became A Hero! Read on as you continue to get stronger alongside Izuku and your friends. New friends and enemies will be...