kitty ~ taegi

By 37Chonces

taehyung hates cats and yoongi happens to be one lowercase intended started: march 16, 2020 finished: may 25... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
b o n u s
k i t t e n

s e v e n

6K 349 218
By 37Chonces

"no."

"think about it taehyung, this a great way to get rid of that hate you have towards animals, especially cats."

"my answer is still no." taehyung said with his arms crossed as he leaned against the counter.

it was the next day and they were currently at the animal shelter. jimin was trying to convince taehyung to take care of yoongi as if it was his own cat until yoongi's leg was fully healed.

"how can you say no to cat yoongi."jungkook asked as he held the cat in his arms as if it was a baby.

"because i don't like cats." taehyung replied.

"but yoongi brought you the ointment you're using right now to help your scratches heal faster. shouldn't you help him too?" jungkook asked, his doe eyes making it hard for taehyung to resist.

jungkook had a point. "fine," taehyung gave in. he still felt guilty for what he did too.

jimin smiled and made a mental note to treat jungkook to some carrots later, that the bunny loved so much.

"i'll give you a bag of cat food to take home and feed yoongi." jimin said.

taehyung nodded. "anyways, who was that hoseok guy yesterday."

"he's an animal healer and helps treat injured animals." jimin answered.

"he used to treat me a lot when i was a bunny." jungkook said.

"why?" taehyung asked. "did you always get hurt?"

jungkook smiled sheepishly. "i used to purposely injure myself while running. he's my favorite animal healer and he called me a cute bunny every single time. yoongi used to tease me and said i had a crush on hoseok."

"it seems like you do." taehyung said with a chuckle.

"i don't. he's just super nice and i like that he calls me a cute bunny." jungkook tried to defend himself as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

jimin laughed as jungkook's cheeks turned pink. "okay, jungkook, whatever you say."

the cat in jimin's arms meowed in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung held the cat food in one hand while holding the cat in the other. 

"how do i even take care of you?" he asked. "jimin never told me some basic cat stuff."

the cat whined in taehyung's arms. "what?" taehyung asked. "i don't know what i'm doing."

the cat whined again. "do you want some food or something?" taehyung asked as he shook the bag of cat food. the cat only snuggled his head closer to taehyung's chest. "oh you must he tired, me too. let's go to bed."

he set the cat food in the kitchen before heading to his room. taehyung placed some newspapers on the ground beside his bed and smiled proudly. "there, a bed."

the cat whined again.

"what? do you not like it?"

the cat whined.

taehyung. "ugh, i don't know what you want. just sleep and i'll sleep in my bed, goodnight."

taehyung pulled the blankets over himself as he got himself comfortable in bed and laid down. he closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to consume him, but instead his eyes opened upon hearing the cat whine again.

"what?" taehyung huffed in annoyance as he sat up to the look at the cat.

with it's healthy leg, the cat pointed as yoongi's bed.

"you want to sleep in my bed?"

the cat meowed as if saying yes.

"no." taehyung said as he laid back down.

he heard the cat whine again. "stop whining and let me sleep." taehyung said as he turned while laying in bed to look at the cat.

the cat began to cry in pain and pointed at his injured leg and then the bed.

"my answer is still no."

the cat cried harder.

"are not going to let me sleep now?"

the cat paused his cries to let out a meow before he continued to cry.

"wow, really?" taehyung said as he sat up. "you think crying will help you win your way in bed? no sir..er cat."

the cat paused again to meow. taehyung laid back down and closed his eyes. "i'm seriously arguing with a cat right now." he muttered.

eventually, the cat stopped crying and whining. taehyung peeked an eye open, assuming the cat had fallen asleep, but only found it staring back at him.

taehyung sighed before getting out of bed. he walked towards the cat and picked him up before carrying him back to his bed. taehyung put the cat down beside him and even pulled the blanket over the cat's body.

"you got what you wanted, now let me sleep, " taehyung said as he closed his eyes.

he felt the cat moving around, but didn't pay much attention to it and kept his eyes closed. soon he felt the cat's nose in his neck, purring.

"are you still not going to let me sleep?" taehyung asked as he opened his eyes and gently pulled the cat away from his neck and placed him beside him again. "sleep." taehyung told the cat before he closed his eyes once again.

taehyung really thought the cat had listened this time, but he was surprised when he felt the cat's tongue lightly lick his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung stared at the cat as it watched him eat. "eat your food."

the cat whined and pushed the bowl of cat food away with his healthy leg.

"if you're not hungry you could have said no."

the cat gave taehyung a look, his eyebrows furrowed.

"you're right, i forgot you can't speak." taehyung chuckled. "you know i didn't really like your cat form because you kept scratching me, but i also wasn't a big fan of your human form either. you can be quite annoying, but now, i think i actually prefer your cat form. i don't have to argue with you as much."

the cat growled and taehyung put his hands up in defense. "i'm just saying."

taehyung finished eating his breakfast while the cat only watched taehyung eat. he didn't even touch his bowl of cat food.

"come on, eat something. we got to go to work-well i got to since you can't do much other than cuddle in jungkook's arms."

the cat hissed again, using his healthy leg, he kicked the food of cat food away, spilling some of its contents out.

taehyung stared at the cat with his mouth agape. "seriously, you're wasting food now."

the cat stood up from his position on the floor. careful not to hurt his injured leg, it hopped to taehyung's pantry.

"i have never seen a cat hop." taehyung said surprised.

the cat meowed as he signaled to the pantry. taehyung walked over and opened it. "what?" taehyung asked.

the cat pointed at the open food pantry with its healthy leg.

"you want human food?"

the cat meowed.

"i don't think you're supposed to eat human food. you're a cat right now and jimin gave me cat food to feed you." taehyung was about to close the food pantry door when the cat let out a whine.

taehyung paused and looked at the cat who pointed at the food again. "seriously?" taehyung asked as he turned to look at the food pantry.

and then he saw what the cat wanted.

"you have got to be kidding me."

the cat meowed.

taehyung turned to look at the clock. he only had ten minutes to get to work. he sighed and pulled the big container of cheeseballs out and held them in one arm while he picked up the cat with his other hand.

"why am i even letting you eat my food." taehyung mumbled as he walked out of his house, making sure to lock the door behind him.

the cat only meowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 26
completed : 2021 Just for once, I want to do what I want. โ€ข suck at writing description :| ยฉ 2021
40.7K 2K 22
โ mr. min.. i've never done anything like this before.. โž โ don't worry about that baby doll, i'll teach you. โž top!yoongi bottom!hoseok (lowercase i...
178K 2.1K 19
[completed] Just a bunch of BTS sickfics because there can never be too many of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them starte...
446K 24.5K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTSร—BTS...