haikyuu x reader || oneshots

By kirintea

《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from... More

i n t r o
lev | distracted
tendo | the letter
kageyama | deep sleeper
tsukishima | teasing
sugawara | on ice (pt. 1)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 2)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 3)
tsukishima / isn't she cute?
tsukishima | isn't she cute? (pt. 2)
oikawa | english and yogurt
akaashi / fading away
aone | comfort
nishinoya | chalkboard duty
terushima | a candid shot
miya twins | overprotective
lev | study sesh
osamu | endless nights
nishinoya / family isn't always blood
alisa | birthday cuddles
hinata / placed on a pedestal
oikawa | fed up
iwaizumi | so you have chosen death
? | the bottle chooses favorites
yamaguchi | a ghost?
kuroo | body swapped
nishinoya | hyper
ayoooo closure ! READ UPDATE
oikawa • iwaizumi | parallel parking is a myth
seijoh | live q&a
iwaizumi | look at my tongue
tendo | hey he's here too
kuroo | body swapped (pt. 2)
HEY WE MOVING

hinata | listen to the weather forecast

20.9K 444 307
By kirintea

based off of a true story that happened to me last year (^) also, for the lovely reader who requested Hinata fluff, i'm sorry i didn't make this oneshot that... fluff-y, but there will definitely be more Hinata fluff in the future

"Hinata, you dumbass! Put the stick down," Kageyama chased after the orange haired boy as he wielded a large branch. "Ha, idiots. Just wait for one of them to smack the other in the face with that branch," Tsukishima scoffed. "Hinata... Kageyama... please be careful," Yachi watched with concern.

Ah yes, the first years of the Karasuno volleyball team. The same first years who helped Karasuno regain its title and spot in nationals. You sat on the swings as you conversed with Yamaguchi, the two of you having no concern for Kageyama or Hinata at the moment.

You and your friends had gotten together to hang out at a nearby park, despite the foreboding sky. The air smelled strongly of that moist, rainy smell that came before a storm, and the forecast had said that there would be a rainstorm today. Yet here you all were.

A thick drop of water landed on your head, making you flinch. You stopped swinging and looked up. There it was, the well awaited rain.

"Uhhhh, guys," you said as the rain began to pour quickly. "Guys we gotta go now, the storm is starting!" Yachi stepped in between Kageyama and Hinata. "I guess even mother nature was getting annoyed by you two," Tsukishima had to take off his glasses to see since the rain had gotten on his lenses.

"Hinata, lets go!" you gestured for Hinata to come, which he did, "see you later guys!" "See ya!" "Bye bye!" Hinata lived next to you, so the two of you walked together.

The rain began pouring mercilessly, strong enough to the point where it was painful wherever it made direct contact with your skin. Today was the worst day to wear shorts and a t-shirt. "Did you bring an umbrella (y/n)?" Hinata had to yell over the thundering rain to get his message across. "Yeah! Gimme a sec," you pulled out an umbrella from your soaked backpack.

The two of you had to work together to hold the umbrella since the rain was so strong. Your hand was below his on the cold, metal bar. The umbrella didn't do much, your soaked clothes stuck to your skin and your hair was completely drenched.

"I should have brought an umbrella too," Hinata said, but you could barely hear him, so you simply nodded. The two of you huddled together to share some kind—any kind of body heat.

This situation was something you sort of dreamed of—something you only saw in movies. Where one character forgets their umbrella, so they have to share with the main love interest, except the rain was so strong it felt like needles, and it was far too loud to be able to hold a conversation.

"Can you hold it for a second," you shouted as you passed the umbrella to Hinata. You dug in your backpack to pull out a light raincoat, but it was useless at this point, so you shoved it back in the bag.

"Ah! The umbrella!" Hinata shouted. You looked up and spotted the umbrella flying away , getting caught on a fence not too far away. "Ow, ow, ow." the two of you ran after it as the rain hammered you both.

Hinata grabbed the umbrella and held it back up for the two of you. "Sorry, (y/n)!" Hinata shouted. "It's fine, let's just get home!" you huddled as close as you could to the boy.

The rain splashed against the concrete road, creating a thick mist that prevented you from seeing anything further than 10 feet. Storms weren't supposed to be this violent, right? It was like mother nature was trying to murder you.

The outside noise and sight prevention had created this atmospheric bubble where only you and Hinata existed. Overwhelming was one word you could use to describe it. You stared at the boy next to you as you quickly paced on the sidewalk together.

His hair stuck to his face, and his white shirt had turned transparent from the water. You could basically see everything under it, but you refused to look. "Is there something on my face, (y/n)?" Hinata asked innocently. "N-no! Nothing!" you turned your head forwards.

"Do you know if we're going the right way?" you shouted, trying your best to win over the ear piercing rain. "I-i was following you!" Hinata shouted back. "Eh?!" you paused, "don't tell me we're lost..." you looked around. Never did you think that rain could be so powerful until today.

"I can't see anything, can you use your phone to get directions?" Hinata asked. "My phone is dead!" you began to panic. "Th-then we'll just have to wait the rain out! I think there's a bus stop over there!" Hinata pointed to a tiny, barely visible bus stop with a roof.

The two of you scurried to the cramped structure, trying your best to fit on the small bench. "Phew... thank god," you wrung your wet hair out (that you may or may not have) as Hinata shook his head like a wet dog.

The rain was even louder in the open structure as it pounded against the metal roof. Water whipped the glass walls, torturing anyone who was caught up in the storm.

You shivered and hugged yourself. As much as you tried, you just couldn't stop your teeth from chattering. Hinata noticed you and grabbed his bag. "Here," he laid a black Karasuno jacket over your body. "Th-thank you!"

It felt like hours waiting in that bus stop. You felt something on your shoulder and looked to your side. Hinata had fallen asleep, his head resting on your right shoulder. Your eyes widened and your face flushed pink. He looked absolutely adorable.

How can he even fall asleep right now? It literally feels like Coachella in here. You stared at his peaceful expression, his snores too light to be heard over the violent rain. You found your hand instinctively wandering to his damp hair. It felt soft, like a year old puppy. You ran your fingers through the fluffy bundle of orange.

"(y/n)..." he mumbled your name in between snores. "H-hinata?" you flinched and drew your hand back. He was still asleep. The storm began to calm down to where it was only a normal rain, not too heavy, nor too light.

"Hinata, wake up now," you poked his cheek. The orange haired boy groaned, refusing to do so. "Shoyo, c'mon," you moved your shoulder. Still no response. You quickly stood up, causing Hinata's head to fall straight down.

As he was about to hit the bench, he shot up and looked around. "H-huh? (y/n)-san?" Hinata rubbed his eyes. "Come on, let's go. The rain calmed down," you motioned for him to follow as you walked out of the bus stop's shelter.

Hinata stood up and looked outside. It felt like your average rain now, not one with a murderous intent like before. "Did... i fall asleep?" the boy asked quietly as you both began the walk. "Yeah," you chuckled, "it was kinda cute."

Shoyo looked at you, his face dusted with an apparent red blush. Wait—did you just say that out loud? Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth with your hands. Now what? "I-i-i meant... umm," you stammered, refusing to look at him.

"Well, you're kinda cute too (y/n)-san!" he gave you a cheeky grin. Now, you were really broken. "Oh my god Shoyo-kunnnn," you squeaked quietly, covering your red face in embarrassment.

Hinata happily skipped across the grey pavement as you followed behind. This boy really knew all your weak spots, huh? "We're here," he announced as you arrived in between your house and his.

"I-i'll see you later then, Shoyo," you said softly. "Yup, see ya later." he waved and went to his front door. You walked to your doorstep and grabbed your keys. Wait, your keys? Where are they? You rummaged through your soaking wet backpack as the rain drizzled on your head. You forgot your keys in the house...

Your parents were off on a business trip, so that meant you had no way to get in your house. You groaned, not wanting to stay in the depressing weather any longer. "Hey, uh, Shoyo. Do you think i could stay at your house for a little bit? I forgot my house keys," you shouted across the street. "Yeah, of course!"

You glanced left and right for cars (cuz you're not tryna die today), and ran across the street. "My family is at a family reunion in Yokohama for a few days," Hinata said as he unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Oh, why didn't you go with them?" you asked as you took of your shoes. "Because they said i'm failing my classes..." Hinata sulked, making you snicker.

"You can use my shower if you want, if you need a change of clothes i can get you some," the orange haired boy said, scanning your dripping wet clothes that clung to your body. "Thanks, that'd be nice," you smiled softly. You noticed the boy's ears and cheeks turn red. "Y-yeah! Of c-course, i'll... be right back!" he sprinted out of the room faster than you've ever seen. "Huh."

• • •

You stepped out of the shower and found a dark blue towel that wasn't there before. A yellow hoodie and some gym shorts accompanied it. Oh, this must be the clothes he was talking about. You slipped on the attire that fit just like your normal clothes.

You walked out of the bathroom, drying your hair. Hinata was sitting at a table with a frustrated look on his face. "What's that?" you asked and looked at the paper under him. "My english homework," he groaned, chewing on his pencil eraser.

"I can help you with it if you want," you pulled out a chair and sat down next to him. "Really? You would?!" his eyes sparkled. "Yeah, of course," you laughed.

About ten minutes later of tutoring the volleyball lover, a loud crash of thunder made the two of you jump. You and Hinata exchanged wary looks.

"We should probably listen to to the weather forecast next time..." you mumbled. "Agreed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
401K 6.4K 124
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
36.3K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...