COUNTDOWN. โช Fred Weasley โซ โœ“

By lahotaste

๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โI don't want to see anymore.โž | โœงห–*. Marisol Bright can see the timer on people... More

countdown
act one โ†“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
act two โ†“
eleven
twelve
act three โ†“
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
epilogue

eighteen

5.1K 265 86
By lahotaste

Fred gripped Marisol's hand tightly. It would have normally hurt her, but she wasn't paying attention. She was frantically looking around. She had to find her father, but she couldn't see him. Meanwhile, Fred was looking for George, making sure he was safe. Marisol and Joseph were both frantic, looking for each other through the screams and shoves of other people. Fred and George made eye contact. Willa was holding onto George's arm. The twins nodded at each other before respectively Disapparating out of the tent and to their flat. It was dark and they kept quiet, as to not alert anyone else.

"Fred," Marisol whispered.

"I'm here, sweetheart. I'm here," he reassured.

"Marisol?" Willa called out. "Is that you?"

"Willa? Yes, it's Marisol."

Willa let out a sigh of relief. "Thank Godric."

"Fred, I - my father . I can't leave him there. I - I have to go back." Marisol attempted on pulling herself out of Fred's touch, but he pulled her into his chest. "

"I'm not letting you go."

"What? Fred, this is my father. I - "

"I can't lose you," he said. "Your father - he's strong. He's smart. He knows what to do. "

"But it doesn't mean something won't happen to him. I can't lose him too, Fred."

"I know," he whispered, pulling her head into his chest so he could muffle her sobs.

George and Fred made eye contact in the dark.

"Nowhere is safe," said George. "Grimmauld Place was compromised last year, and the Burrow isn't safe right now. We have to wait it out. We'll wait to rendezvous with the others."

Marisol nodded, clutching Fred's robes. She pulled out her wand and cast a Protective enchantment over the four. "Lumos," she whispered.

Their eyes all adjusted to the light of Marisol's wand. The four took a good look at each other, making sure they were unharmed. Marisol wiped her tears away and sniffled.

"Are we to wait here?" she asked. "Everyone is risking their lives and we're just here, stowed away?"

"You're safe, and your father wants that," said Fred.

"That's what a parent does - they'll only worry about their children," added George.

Marisol 's heart jumped. "I - Fred, I'm pregnant."

George, Fred, and Willa all looked at each other with shocked faces.

"You're what?" asked Fred.

"I'm pregnant with your child," she repeated.

"I - When did you find out?" he asked.

"Only a few weeks before the wedding."

Fred fished out a ring box. "Is now a bad time to officially propose to you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 114K 77
โซถโซถโซถ แด‡ แด… แด‡ สŸ y ษด โซถโซถโซถ โ€• Edelyn Aurรฉlia Black learned from a young age that h e r o e s aren't always the ones who win. ...
2.2M 61.6K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
3.4K 49 13
Roxanne is tired of hearing so much about her uncle Fred and never getting to see him! She recruits a few friends, and poof she's gone, to who knows...
612 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...