Falling (Ppgz&Rrbz)

Autorstwa MaryJoeycoco

Blossom and her friends has been a mental hospital for a while now. Blossom has BDD, Bubbles has axiety, Butt... Więcej

Chapter One~ Meetings
Chapter Two~ Two truths and One Lie
Chapter Three ~Brusies
Chapter Five ~Strong~
Chapter Six ~Sober~
Chapter Seven~ Don't Stop
Chapter Eight ~The Reason~
Chapter Nine ~Try~
Chapter Ten ~Rejects~
Chapter Eleven ~This Is Me~
Chapter Twelve ~Superheroes~
Chapter Thirteen ~Smile~
Chapter Fourteen: What Hurts The Most
Chapter Fifteen: Just One Yesterday
Chapter Sixteen: Let It Go
Chapter Seventeen: ~Say Something~
Chapter Eighteen: You and I
Chapter Nineteen: Stay With Me
chapter Twenty: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Epilogue

Chapter Four~ Please Dont Leave Me

985 49 9
Autorstwa MaryJoeycoco

Buttercups POV

I woke up in a white room. I bit my lip and saw a metal door, and a white desk with a black bookshelf. I looked down at my hands and saw a white braclet.

'Patient Name: Buttercup
Process: Unstable
When out of the hostipal: Maybe Never.' I read it over and over again.

I shooked my head and screamed.

"Please! Let me out! I have to see Bubbles and Blossom!" I yelled as I bang on the metal door. I let some tears fall down my face.

"Please." I whrispered. I layed on the door, and closed my eyes.

"Made a wrong turn once or twice." I sang softly. I let more tears fell down my face. I finally got up and walked over to the bed. I let my small pale legs swing over the bed. I layed my raven black hair on the pillow.

"Please dont leave me." I whrispered, in the air. Yes, I do believe in God. I always knew he was here for me, and I always said those words to him.

I let my eyes close and layed on my side. I let the darkness take over.

Bubbles POV

I woke up alone in my room. I frowned, knowing that I have to face the day alone. My small pale frame, got of the bed and walked over to the closet.

I picked out a light bluendress with long selves and white flats. I slip my clothes on and flats. The breakfest bell rung, I peeked my head out and saw everyone was gone. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I walked in the lunchroom, and got in the line.

"Hey Bubbles." I heard a male voice said. I turned and saw Boomer. I smiled.

"Hey Boomer." I said as I grabbed my tray. He smiled and hummed a tune. I saw his two brothers behind him, grabbing a tray and looking down at the floor. I grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and water. I walked out and sat at the table, without Blossom.

I stared at my food and heard someone sit infront of me. I looked up and saw a girl. She smiled, but had a look in her brown eyes.

"Hey." She said as I waved.

"You know, that you dont belong here. Your, lets say freak, and no one likes a freak." She said as my heart raced.

My breathing became uneven. She smirked and walked off with two other girls. I heard voices all around me.

"Freak!"

"Wierdo!"

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Just disspear." One whrispered. I shooked my head, and started to screamed. Everyone turned to me, I felt soft warm hands on my arms. I turned to see soft dark blue eyes.

"Ssh, everything is gonna be ok." The person infront of me said. I gulped and fell down. My knees hit the hard floor, and felt myself being picked up.

I was swinging, and closing my eyes. I want to dispear and never come back.

Blossoms POV

I heard Bubbles, screaming. I jumped up and pulled out the needles. I hissed and grabbed my black boots and ran out the door.

"Blossom!" I heard a voice say. I keot running, trying to find Bubbles. Wheres Buttercup? Are they ok? Did I break my promise? Those questions kept running through my head and I dodge the nurses and docters.

I ran into a buff chest. I fell down, and looked up. I saw Bricks red eyes boring into mine. I jumped up and hugged him. He seem shock but hugged me back.

"Wheres Bubbles? Buttercup?" I asked as he bit his lip.

"Boomer is with Bubbles, and Buttercup got taken to the white room." Brick said as I started to paced.

"No, Buttercup cant be there." I said.

"And you shouldnt be here, walking around when you should be laying down."

"Im fine, I just hit my head."

"Thats it, you could have a cuncussion."

"I promise, im fine." I said as grabbed his hands. He smiled and nodded.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We walked in the lunchroom and a table of girls glared at me. I shrugged it off and saw our table had a single tray. I gulped. Where are you Bubbles?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

461 22 3
It could have been for years. He didn't know when the scorching, hot, and ferocious essence started to burn into the coils of his heart at the mere...
23.5K 529 26
The ppgz defeated him and mojo in the process they lose the love they had with the rrbz. The rrbz sought to get revenge on them so they also killed t...
64.6K 2.2K 17
Blossom,Bubbles and Buttercup were mermaids living in harmony. They were fascinated about what is up in the surface because of their Grandpa who has...
14.6K 340 22
UNDER EDITING ITS A STORY ABOUT BUTTERCUP AND BRICK ... OKAY I LOVE BUTCH AND BUTTERCUP AND BOOMER AND BUTTERCUP AS WELL BUT THIS STORY IS ON BRICK...