Let Me Be Your Man | LisKook

By leehan_xx

Lalisa Manoban, a not-so-wealthy daughter of a business magnate, was forced to marry the brute business geniu... More

Work of Fiction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BONUS: Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

3.6K 232 52
By leehan_xx

Chapter 18

Couple

LISA

"You hired a bodyguard for me?" I asked Jungkook the next morning during our breakfast.

Last night, I knew that I wasn't kidnapped. He was the one who brought me here after saving me from those men who tried to take me away. Too relieved with that truth, it did not cross my mind how did he even know where I was when I clearly remember I did not even had the chance to contact anyone with my phone.

It is just this morning that I had clearly thought of it. It took me a while before I get him to speak though.

"Eat before it gets cold," was his answer when I asked him about how he found me. I had a spoon full of the soup before I asked him again. But he seemed to be purposely ignoring to answer my question.

"Any time now, we'll be reaching Jeju Island. So, you should get ready." Was his second reply.

This time, I'm sure he really has no plan of telling me the truth but I won't let that happen. I am curious about what happened and he cannot just hide the truth from me!

I sighed, slowly losing my patience with his answers. "I won't get off this yacht if you won't tell me." I threatened.

He looked at me an amused grin so I maintained a straight face to show that I am serious with it. When his grin faded, I was expecting he would tell me everything now but he just laughed at me.

"Okay. If that's what you want, we'll sail forever then until we reach the end of the world." He said with a pleased smile.

I pursed my lips in annoyance. We're at it again. I can't believe he could joke like that when I'm being serious. Does everything I say sounds funny to him?

"I just want to know..." I insisted but he just shook his head and continued with his food.

"Why do you want to know? You're already safe. You're here with me and there's nothing to worry about."

"Then just tell me," I said that made him fall serious. He looked at me for any reaction, contemplating of he should say it or not.

In the end, he sighed and told me he hired a bodyguard for me. He was working on the shadows and only watches and follows me from afar, reporting to Jungkook what was happening. Now, it makes sense. From the time he was there at the club until the time I was kidnapped, he always knew.

"It wasn't that hard to say it, was it?" I scoffed and he glared at me. Seriously, this man is so hard to get along with.

Not long after having breakfast, the yacht had already reached the port. We arrived in Jeju and not long enough, a car came and fetched us.

It took us to a villa, which I think belongs to Jungkook. I wasn't surprise that he has a place like this in a beautiful island. But, why are we here?

He ushered me inside and and was more surprised to see the place well-tended as if someone has been living in it. It was the typical vacation house with a beach on the backyard.

From the front door, the view of the beach outside the glass door will welcome you. The curtains were pushed on the sides and I can't help but walk towards the view. The blue sea and the white sand beach looked spectacular under the morning skies. The sea seemed to be glittering as the calm waves hit the shores.

"We'll stay here for a while. There are three rooms available upstairs. We'll be using the master's bedroom." Jungkook said behind me.

My thoughts about the beach was suddenly interrupted because of what he said. I turned to him. He was checking on the furnitures of the living room as if he doesn't like the way it was organized.

"I'm not sharing a room with you," I said.

He looked at me indifferently before turning his gaze back on the small cabinet beside him and run his finger on top of it. His brows shot up as he looked at his finger.

"Call the housekeeper. She did not clean properly." He said, one of the guards who was standing by the door nodded and left. He looked at me. I thought he was gonna say something but he looked away again and went to the dining.

I scoffed and followed behind him. "Hey. I said I'm not sharing the room with you. Silence means yes," I said, stopping by the dining table and crossed my arms.

He sighed and lazily turned to me. "We're not the only ones who will stay here, okay? The guards need to sleep too. What? You want to share the room with them instead?"

My lips pursed as I understood his point. I looked over to the three guards just standing at the door and thought there are more outside.

When we were on the yacht, I estimated there are over a fifteen of them. And when we docked here, another batch of them were waiting for us.

How many guards do we have exactly?

"If you want to take a shower, you can use the bathroom in our bedroom. I'll use the one on the other bedroom."

Well, at least we're not sharing the bathroom.

"Okay. I'll take a shower now." I said and turned my back on him. I was already a few steps up the stairs when I recalled about my clothes. I am wearing the same clothes since yesterday. And do we have any luggages?

I was about to go down when Jungkook appeared from the dining. He saw me on the stairs and shot his eyebrow up for an indirect question.

"Clothes," I uttered and he quickly understood.

"They're already in our room," he replied.

I blinked at his words.

"Did you bought them or..."

"I brought your clothes from home. Go ahead and take a shower."

Although a little confused, I nodded and went up to the room.

As soon as I enter the room, the natural light from the outside welcomed me. From the door, it was a small passage leading to the main space. A few steps from the it was the bathroom.

I entered the room fully, it wasn't that spacious but enough for us to keep our distance. The bed at the center and overlooking the view of the sea from the glass doors that leads to the balcony.

I walked towards the glass doors and opened them. The wind welcomed me as I stepped on the balcony and took in the scene in front of me. I breathed, closing my eyes, as the sun shone on me.

I sighed and opened my eyes slowly at the sight of the white sand beach that seems to be inviting me in for a swim. I smiled just thinking about it. Unfortunately, this isn't the right time for that.

Yesterday, someone tried to kidnap me. Although Jungkook told me he is already doing something to get to the bottom of it, we cannot say that it is safe for me to go back. He only said that I have to stay hidden for a while because of the incident. But knowing that he keeps everything a secret, I can't help but think that he already knew the reason behind the kidnapping.

After appreciating the view and thinking way too much, I went inside again. Our luggages are beside the bed. One was gray and the other was maroon. Of course, mine is the latter one.

I checked the clothes he brought, and can't help but think what he was thinking when he packed these. Why did he pack so many dresses? There were only two shirts, two pants, and two shorts. I looked into it further and found my undies. At least, he didn't forget them, right?

But dresses?

Is he serious?

I went out the shower in my white dress and the towel still on my head. I walked to the bed and flinched in surprise when I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed wearing a white shirt and khaki shorts, drying his hair with his towel.

He looked at me innocently while I just rolled my eyes at him and went to the other side of the bed where my things are.

"How long will we stay here, by the way?" I asked thinking about the responsibilities I left without advance notice.

He glanced over his shoulder while still drying his hair. I could see the small drops from his hair to his nape as he turned sideways to look at me.

"Until it's safe for you to go back." He replied.

I sat on the bed. "What about you? Are you going to stay here with me? What about your work? You can't just leave it—"

"I can work while I'm here so don't think about it too much." He stood up and so did I.

"The housekeeper is downstairs. I told her to stay here with you while I'm out. You can ask her to make you food or ask her for anything you need." He said and put the towel down on the bed.

I sighed and walked towards him, taking the towel. He seemed surprised as I stood beside him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"Where are you going?" I asked and stepped closer to him. He moved back.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice slightly rising. I rolled my eyes and just reached for his shoulders and made him turn around. He flinched when I tried to wipe his nape with the towel and up to his hair.

This man, is he really a man? Or a baby? He can't even dry his hair properly.

"Where are you going? Can't I come with you?" I asked, curious to where he will go.

"I just need to meet someone. Why? Do you want anything? I can buy it on my way back," he answered.

"Can I go?" I asked still. Not that I really want to go, but I just want to see the place.

"Just stay here. I'll be back soon anyway. Just tell me what you want, and I can buy it for you."

I glared at his back. He really doesn't want me to go with him.

In the end, I sighed and just let him do whatever he wants. We went down and the housekeeper he was talking about was busy sweeping the floor.

"I'll be back before lunch. Are you sure you don't want anything?" He asked one last time.

I shook my head. "I'm fine. Just leave now. You'll be late for your meeting." I said, shooing him away.

He sighed before he left. I turned to the housekeeper and saw the smirk on the middle-aged woman's face while sweeping the floor. She glanced up and smiled at me. My eyebrows raised in confusion and as if she knows what I was thinking, she spoke.

"It's always nice to watch such a lovely couple."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
SAM By ๐Ÿฆ‰

Fanfiction

76.5K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
1.6K 39 16
๊งไน‚โœฐ๊ฎฎแถค๐”ฐ้•ฟ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐˜ฌโœฐไน‚๊ง‚ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
9.9K 773 17
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...