Shooting for Her Heart

By musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... More

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 44

2.5K 74 5
By musicrider

Time skip

Your POV

"Make sure you pay more attention to stretching than usual. We'll start with squats!" Coach said as I sat on the bench reading the notes kuroo gave us yesterday. It's funny how he just came by to give us these notes and we're taking this information seriously. For that reason, we're at the pool doing some training exercises here. Sadly Kagami and I are benched out from training, but we still watch them and figure out what we can do to support our team.

"Ok, take a one minute break." Coach said as seem to be a bit out of breath.

"Tetsu don't fall asleep! Don't just float there too!" I said as they notice Tetsu floating in the water.

"Alright let's do our next set!" Coach said as I felt bad for the guys going through coach brutal training. It was around their last squat that Nigō had come and sat down next to me which Kagami moved away quick trying to stay away from him.

"Really Bakagami he's just sitting down try not to make a big deal," I said as he glared at Nigō.

"What a cute dog." I head some say and looked to where I heard it from only to see some very familiar

'Why is she here!?'

"Momoi-san?" Tetsu said as I felt a bit uncomfortable around her. I don't hate her or anything but compare her and me most guys like her because of her figure. Well, that's what most people in teiko said.

"You know her?" Kagami asked as I nodded.

"Um, who are you?" Coach asks as I know what momo-chan will use to make her mad.

"Um, how should I put this... I'm Tetsu-Kun's girlfriend. I couldn't wait for the championship league, so I came here." She said as everyone didn't know who that was and since I'm the only one who calls kuroko Tetsu they may have forgotten.

"Tetsu-kun?..."

"Kuroko Tetsuya-kun," she said to clarify.

"What!?" They all screamed which seem a bit funny.

"You have a girlfriend?" Furihata asked as most guys seem surprised about the news.

"She's not his girlfriend, she was our manager in middle school," I said as he got out of the pool.

"Tetsu-kun... it's good to see you again! I missed you!" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"I can't breathe, Momoi-san," Tetsu said as I notice everyone's reactions.

"Wait, why kuroko? He dull and invisible and boring!" Koganei senpai asked as I gave everyone a towel.

"What? That's what's so good about him, but isn't the way he becomes a different person when he plays striking?" She said as she began to daydream.

"Besides... he gave me a popsicle." She said as everyone was a bit confused.

"What?" Everyone just seemed lost in what she's talking about.

"That's why I wanted to go to the same school as Tetsu-kun and (F/n)‐chan but, but..." she started to cry and since were inside the pool area it echoes loudly.

"Momo-chan, your voice echoes inside the pool so please keep it down."

Riko pov

"Who does she think she is? Just because her boobs are a little big and she's kind of cute, you guys are making too much of a fuss over her! Right Hyuga-kun?" I said as I looked at Hyuga and he looks away.

"Yeah, right."

"Wait, Tetsu-kun!...Tetsu-kun!"

"Don't try to sneak glances at her!" I hit him hard sending him into the pool.

'Boys these days!'

Your POV

'I'm curious if Hyuga senpai and coach are a couple or not. They act just like Ayame and Masaomi that it confuses me sometimes. The only difference is that Ayame doesn't get mad like coach.'

"You'll kill Hyuga-san!" Momo-chan said as I figured she did her research on us already.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" Hyuga senpai asked as she began to call everyone's name and their special technique.

"The perfect copy cat also known as the queen of the court, (F/n)-chan." She turns to coach and I knew what she's going to do next.

"Finally the barely-B coach Riko-san." She said which made coach angry.

"Don't be ridiculous!" She yelled as I try to calm her.

"Coach she's only pushing your buttons calm down please," I said as I hold her back.

"Momoi-san... Did you really go to Aomine-Kun's school?" Tetsu asked as she looked a bit sad.

"Yeah... I really did want to go to your school. But who knows what he'll do if I don't watch him?" Momo-chan said as I look a bit sad for her. It's also one of the reasons we became good friends... we don't abandon those we care for deeply for our selfish reasons.

"He looks a lot like you Tetsu-kun," Momo-chan said as she tries to pet Nigō but it looks like he doesn't like her at all. Every time she went and try to pet him he would move away from her hand.

"What's wrong?" But Nigō seem to only get up and walk towards me.

"He's so cute!" She said as I sigh.

'Nigō probably doesn't trust her yet.'

"Alright everyone let's get change so we can go home. We'll meet at the front." Coach said as everyone got dismissed to go to the locker room.

"Coach there something we should talk about when you have a minute to spare," I said as I whispered to her quietly as she nodded.

Riko POV

When we got into the changing room I change out of the swimsuit I had on and into my school uniform.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about (F/n)-chan."

"It's Momo-chan... be careful around her during our games we should use tactics that she won't predict we will do," I said as she seems serious about this.

"Momo-chan wasn't just a good manager for us miracles but she collects the data and sees what kind of moves our opponents will do next. Gathering information is her specialty and by far she's the best at it." I was surprised to know that she's telling me this.

"The only people she won't get much information are me and Tetsu, I mean kuroko. Still, she'll know what kuroko will do next but with me not much since mix up my style a lot."

"So it makes it harder for her to know what you'll do next." She nodded and sigh.

"I respect her for think of those she cares about and how focus she can be when given a task. Her cooking skills still need work but even so, I can't help but smile at how hard she works." She said with a soft smile.

"Yet things are different this time... your both on different teams and your both enemies now. So our game against her team will mean much more to you both than anything." She nodded and started to cough.

"You alright."

"Yeah, just a dry throat that's all." She said and smiled.

'Something tells me that not what it is.'

Haruto POV

"Hey!" Imayoshi calls out as I keep records of everyone's progress. Momo-chan is out so when she's gone I do her job and keep an eye on everyone here.

"Where's Aomine?" He asked as I sigh.

"He went somewhere," I said as Wakamatsu complained.

"He's skipping practice again."

"He's incorrigible... hey, Sakurai." He looks at the first year and I felt bad for him when he began to apologize.

"Huh? Oh yes! Sorry."

"What?" Imayoshi was confused as I know where this would lead.

"I could've stopped him since I'm in his class, but I couldn't, so I.." Sakurai began to explain.

"Sakurai don't worry about it." I try to cheer him up but seeing his state it won't be any good at all.

"I'm really sorry I'm alive. Sorry, sorry!" He kept on apologizing as Imayoshi try to calm him down.

"Enough already it's actually a little annoying," Imayoshi said as he kept on apologizing.

"Also Momoi isn't here either," Wakamatsu said trying to change the topic.

"Oh don't worry about that either Wakamatsu. She's doing her job at the moment." I said as they seem confused.

"After all she is his guardian to that lazybones. If she's around him we won't worry much. For now, focus on improving your technique. Aomine may be a miracle but due to being lazy and not showing up to practice he's nothing but average. One day he'll lose and he'll regret not going to practice or using this time to improve. When that day comes you can give him Hell as much as you want Wakamatsu." I said as I smiled darkly.

"I forgot your strick when it involves practice Haruto," Imayoshi said as I looked down.

"Yeah well, there are some things we all wish that could have changed," I said remembering my injury causing me to not be able to play sports again.

'If only Aomine knew what I feel when everyone is working hard. How I could have been more careful with my health I would still be in competitions or a sports club playing.' I looked at everyone and smile.

"Alright, no time for slacking off we can't let Seirin show us off. So let's show Seirin what happens when they mess with us." I said as everyone smiled.

"Right!"

'Seirin that's where you went, right Kurosaki?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
82.6K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
18.3K 609 56
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...
367K 8.9K 47
Juri Kurosawa was known as the quiet chubby girl of Teiko Middle School, even though she was close with the strongest basketball team within schools...