Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Four

14K 618 88
By chloedubee

I spent the night on Everest, just thinking before heading back to England. 

I crawled into the new alpha, Keenan, the beta, Paris and the gamma Jack's minds. I woke them up and called them down to their training area which I had drastically improved while I was waiting. 

I sat on the grass playing with the flowers as the three came down, some workout clothes thrown on as they rubbed the sleep out of their eyes. 

"Welcome to you first day of training!" I exclaimed. 

The three of the groaned, "Listen, Eclipse-" 

"Auntie-Eclipse." I reminded him making him groan but listen. 

"Auntie-Eclipse. I told you we really don't need training, we're great fighters, you only really need to train Keenan since he's new. 

I scoffed shaking my head. 

I stood up and smiled. 

"If you three can work together and pin me to the ground, even for a second then I'll listen, and hey, just to make this fair."

I powered down to the familiar, weak human state.

"You really think 3 ranking werewolves can't pin a human." Jack stated.

I shrugged, "If you can I'll leave you alone, but I should warn you not to underestimate me, I am the best god fighter at the moment." 

They all gave me curious gazes as I called them forward. 

I just stood relaxed, knowing they had no chance in pinning me. 

My mind was running, watching their every move, I was completely aware. 

Jack was the first to come at me while Paris and Keenan were more wary. 

I easily dodged, turning around and kicking him in the jaw, sending him flying to the ground. 

Jack rubbed his jaw. "Well then." He said, standing up carefully and making his way to his friends. 

They made a plan and to be fair, I didn't listen, just grew a flower around my fingers, twirling it into a braid in my hair. 

The three of them came at me with their hands up, pretending to give up but I knew better. 

Keenan was watching me too carefully, Paris snuck off behind me quietly and they were all way too tense. 

"We give, you can train us." 

I smiled, ducking as Paris lunged over me, falling to the ground by my feet. 

I laughed a little, tilting my head. "Still think you don't need training?" 

"Please do train us! That was amazing!" Keenan chirped in happily while Paris nodded along. 

I smiled widely, "This is why I chose you Keenan!" 

I stuck with the routine I had made for the witches. 

"Run 2 laps around the entire pack grounds, take a short cut and I will know and you will be punished, no shifting either."

"But the pack grounds are gigantic! That will take forever!" Paris wined. 

"Well you better get running then."

They groaned running off and as expected they all 3 shifted, probably thinking I wouldn't know. 

I made it so that if they shifted they were physically incapable of moving. They were all paralyzed, standing in their wolf forms as I walked over to them with my arms crossed shaking my head. 

"That was stupid." I said, standing in front of them, my Hans on my hips. 

"Shift." I commanded and they had no chance but to listen. 

They all looked at me sheepishly. 

Next thing they knew I had them dressed like elves with bags of weights flung over their shoulders. 

"Run, and cheat again and I won't be so nice." 

They gave me horrified faces, looking around as people came out of their houses laughing. 

"You better get running fast, once you're finished I'll take the outfits away. " 

They all bolted off. 

Why do people never listen the first time? Damn. 

When they got back as promised I changed them back into their workout clothes. They were all dying from the run, having run as fast as possible to get it over with, jokes on them, that was the warm-up. 

"Alright, next phase." I powered down, "Try to pin me, work together, I'll give you pointers throughout." 

They tried really hard, I'll give them that but they didn't even come close to pinning me. 

We did some conditioning, worked on their form on dummies and finished off with another 3 laps around the pack grounds. 

By the end they were all cursing me while I laughed. 

All day they walked around stiffly as I went around the pack. 

we continued this every day for the rest of the week and the were finally starting to make progress, they didn't complain at all, were much faster and getting closer to pinning me. 

Jack had finally accepted that he has to call the girl that literally looks younger than him Auntie. I could tell he was embarrassed considering he's 50 years old but oh well. Werewolves age slower than humans so he looked to be in his mid-thirties and had told me he's started trying for pups. 

I'm going to be a great Aunt!!!

I spent as much time with Jen and Brian as possible, who knows when the next time I'll see them is. 

Just as we were starting to fall into a routine they day we were all expecting came. 

I was sitting with Jen, sipping on my latte when the silent pack alarms went off. They were here. 

They were waiting for us in the clearing and everyone's attendance was mandatory. 

When we got there all the pack warriors and guards had fallen and in submission. They asked everyone to line up in their wolf form.

They would take the smallest wolves since that is what determines your pace status and strength.

We all lined up and shifted. I got into the lineup, shifting into a tiny, underweight, weak little wolf. 

They immediately pointed to me, writing something down. 

One of their warriors jumped off of the wagon. I pretended to shiver in fear, starting to shake lightly, avoiding eye contact completely to pull it all off. 

The warrior picked me up and I squealed, thrashing just a little before she ordered me to be still. I did so, staying as tense as possible as I wined lightly. 

I noticed them picking up the former alpha and it took everything in me not to burst out into laughter at how furious he looked. 

They chained us up in collars at the back of their truck before driving away. They didn't say anything to us at all, just drove away. 

Once they were out I stood up tall, hating submitting, even if it was fake. 

I looked around me and wasn't surprised at all. 

The former alpha, Trent, Gabbie, Montana, Leon and Mario, the four omegas that I helped a little. 

I gave them a wolf smile as they all looked at me strangely, shaking in fright. 

I entered their brains, calming everyone down and giving them a boost of confidence and a little more power. 

I took this moment to transform them all, except Trent. 

I made us all large, powerful pack warriors. I filled them with confidence and power and they finally sat up straight and tall. 

I made us large to the point where are ears were touching the top of the cart. 

They looked down at themselves in shock but I could see their happiness rolling off of them even though it was lightly covered by confusion. 

Just as planned we pulled up to their base that would've taken me a while to find. It was warded by witches so that normal people couldn't enter or find it without permission. 

I could have done it but this just seemed easier and faster. 

They opened up the doors and just as expected Boston was there waiting next to Liza. I could feel as soon as I got onto earth that she was the one that warded the land therefore she was the only one that could let people in and out. 

I easily made the chains vanish into thin air, again, accept for Trent. 

We stepped out full of pride with strong auras making the warriors back up in fear and surprise. 

"What the fuck is this?" One of the guards that met us here asked, "We told you we only wanted weak wolves." He scolded. 

The warriors shook their heads in confusion. 

I laughed which sounded really weird in my wolf form before shifting. I shifted into my fighting clothes, just in case they decided to send their armies after me. 

I rolled my eyes at them as they all looked at me with a mix of shock and confusion. 

With a large smile I turned to Boston and Liza, they were holding hands and had clearly been married. 

I squealed, jumping up and down, putting a small force field around us to see the guards from attacking. 

"I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD GET TOGETHER! SO ADORABLE I CAN'T!" I screamed, jumping up and down. 

They turned to me, finally paying some attention. They both froze, scrunching up their faces and tipping their heads. 

I just kept smiling at them, bouncing lightly as hit finally hit them, recognition covering their features. 

"Boston are you seeing what I'm seeing." 

Boston nodded his head, a smile slipping onto his face. 

I held out my arms, "Is this how you greet you best friend who's back from the dead?!"

With that they both lunged at me, pulling me into a group hug while we all shed a couple tears. 

At this point all the warriors and guards were trying to get through the force-field but I didn't care, there's no way they can break it. 

"Thank God you're here." Liza mumbled, Boston nodding, eyes wide. 

"He forced me to ward off his lands to stop any ideas of rebellion. He's a God so there's no way I could say no to him I'm so sorry, he said he wanted the best and sadly, that's me." She said, trying not to cry too hard. 

I rubbed her back to comfort her, slipping into her mind and relaxing her. 

She sighed in my arms in relief. 

"I forgot you could do that, thank you." She mumbled. 

I smiled, "Of course Liza, any time." 

"How are you here?" Boston spoke up. 

I gave them the quick rundown of what had happened while they listened with wide eyes. I have to say, their reactions were a lot a lot better than Jen's. 

They told me as much as they knew about this god but like everyone else had almost no information. They did tell me though that he was supposedly the god of fire which helped a lot. 

Elemental gods were definitely very powerful. I'd met the other three, water, wind and earth, but not fire. The other elementals were one of the few gods who even came close to beating me in our matches. I'm actually pretty good friends with wind but she can be a little flakey at times. 

I sighed, turning to the large amounts of warriors trying to break through our force field. 

I turned back time to when we all stepped out of the cart, leaving back the memories of our conversation to the 4 omegas, or should I say, former omegas, and Boston and Liza. 

"What the fuck is this?" The same god repeated, "We told you we only wanted weak wolves." He scolded.

The warriors shook their heads in confusion. 

"Bring them to the dungeons, we'll send a higher up to check them up and figure out what to do." 

The warriors instantly nodded, pointing silver bullet guns at us as a threat and escorting us to the dungeons. 

It was necessary for me to tell Boston and Liza what's going on because I knew they would tell a certain someone who's presence I pin-pointed as soon as I set foot on earth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
10.4K 305 30
Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself she had no idea existed: her dark side...
139K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
91.7K 3.3K 39
[Can't be read as a stand alone] A sequel to Mate? Mate. You should probably read that book first or this book won't make any sense. Jasmine Thomas...