The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

By adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... More

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

The Birthday

15K 479 131
By adbaez

My dearest Elijah,

It's been almost two months since you were daggered, and a few days since Regulus's birthday. Our toddler is now six, and I'm wondering where has the time gone. The twins have also made an appearance, much to Reggie's, and my, delight. Febe is very caring, but also mischievous, as her and Caroline get along perfectly. She has been supportive, and explained to me the dynamics of our bond, where you did not.

While I can't say that I am angry anymore, I am still hurt. When you first saw me, you saw my sister. And never breathed a word, as you must have known the relationship between Tyra and I. But, as days pass, and I continue to write, I can understand why you didn't. You tried to explain to me our bond, that night I stayed at your apartment, and I didn't want to hear of it.

If you would have told me of the love you once bore for my sister, I would have ran away.

And, I think you knew that. So, you didn't. And I cannot be angry for that fact. The twins are a blessing during this time, as for once, I am not alone. My father has not come home, but I'm grateful. He sent them to check on me, and allowed us time to bond.

Fane, he is someone that I must get used to, as he is very protective. He can't stand Damon, and makes sure that the older Salvatore keeps far away from his "darling sister". I don't complain, I've always wondered what it must feel like to have a big brother, one who defends and loves you. Fane is a dream come true.

That being said, I miss you, my Elijah. There are mornings I can't get up, and Caroline or Reggie have to pull me from bed. Before the twins came, you were my support. You were my family, in the moments where I had no one. And the time apart eats away at my heart, just as much as the distance.

I don't know where you are. Niklaus calls every so often, "checking in" as he puts it, but I know better. From what the twins have told me, out of all his siblings, you two were the closest. Other than the fact that you tried to kill him, Nik had to have been threatened by the family you found in Regulus and I.

He must have feared that you would abandon him.

So, while I am far from friends with your brother, do not be too harsh with him, whenever you do wake up. And, know that your brother still cares, despite being a sociopath.

I have to go. Today is Elena's birthday, and despite our mutual dislike, I can never turn down a chance at getting drunk these days.

With all my love, always and forever,

Andromeda.

**************************

"Andy here, help me carry this." Caroline passed her a shopping bag, and Andromeda groaned dramatically. "Caroline, this is excessive." Andy told her best friend, both carrying multiple bags as they walked to the parking lot. Caroline dragged Andy shopping with her for Elena's birthday party, the blonde not giving her much choice as she, quite literally, dragged her out of the house. The June sun bore down on them, the elemental dressed in a white cropped tee and shorts, and Care shot the brunette a look as she hung up the phone with Elena.

"If you think this is excessive, wait until you're 18th birthday."

"That's nearly two months away."

"I know, I've been planning ahead." Caroline stated, and Andy rolled her eyes before noticing Tyler approaching from his car, and Care grinned. "Hi."

"Hey, Caroline. Hi, princess." Tyler reached out, pressing a kiss to Andromeda's cheek as he took the bags from out of both girls hands, and Andy smiled playfully as she looked between her two friends. "Mhm, glad to see you here."

"He's our pack mule." Care breathed with a grin, making the werewolf roll his eyes as he placed the bags in the trunk. "Whatever you say, Care." Tyler grunted, both girls climbing into the car with Caroline in the front seat, and Andy sitting in the backseat.

"Where's the little dude?" Tyler questioned, peering at Andy from his rear-view mirror, and the elemental shrugged. "Febe took him to the park, said that he was too pale." Caroline laughed at that, and Andromeda rolled her eyes. "All I know, is she better have remembered sunscreen."

"It's weird, right? Suddenly having two older siblings?" Tyler asked curiously, and Andy nodded with a smile. "Yeah, but I like it. For once, I'm not the adult that has to handle everything."

"Thank God, now she can finally come out with us and get drunk." Caroline declared dramatically, and Andy laughed with Tyler. "That's a plus too, can't complain."

The trio drove to the Grill for lunch, sitting outside, with Tyler and Caroline sitting opposite each other and Andy in the middle. The elemental was totally third wheeling, neither party wanting to admit it, as apparently by her attending it made things appear less weird.

The utter bullshit.

When Jeremy came outside to take their orders, Caroline peered up at him in confusion, before asking. "Did Matt ask you to change sections?" At Jeremy's shrug, she turned to Tyler and Andy with a scoff. "He thinks we're dating."

"Uh...so does my mother." Tyler added, Andromeda tossing her head back and laughing as her best friend cried; "What?!"

"I bloody told you, my tagging along, does not make this any less weird." She choked out, flinching away as Caroline tried to smack her shoulder with a scowl. "We're together all the time! It's not a leap." Tyler defended Andy, and Caroline sputtered as she shook her head. "That's crazy."

"Right?" The two awkwardly laughed, and Andy just sported a shit-eating grin. "Riiiight, you two are just both bloody delusional." She shrugged innocently, locking eyes with Jeremy who smirked, before quickly ducking as Caroline tossed an ice cube at her.

"Rude!"

All three laughed, and Andromeda wheezed as both parties had tints of red to their cheeks, awkwardly avoiding the other's gaze. This was the most fun Andy has had in a long time, and she wished that it would stay like this.

All that was missing, was her Elijah.

When the trio returned to the boarding house, the elemental helped her friends set up for the party as Elena complained to Caroline. "I feel like I have to fight Damon, every single time we get a lead on Stefan."

"Maybe, he doesn't want to find him." Tyler spoke up from besides Andy, and the elemental bit her lip to stop from laughing as Care gave him a look. 

"Tyler!"

"What, he's into you." Tyler defended himself, and Andy snorted. "That's putting it mildly." Elena scowled at her, but Andy only gazed evenly back. The tension between the two was even worse now since Andromeda slapped her for kissing Damon, and she knew that if Elena had the choice to not invite her, she wouldn't have.

"The only reason Stefan left with Klaus was so that he could save Damon's life." Elena explained, accepting the bag of snacks that Tyler passed her. "I mean, trust me, Damon wants to find him."

"But, you kissed him." Tyler stated bluntly, and Andromeda burst out laughing at his expression, the werewolf nudging her shoulder with his. Their blonde friend spun around to face them with a look of disbelief, Andy pressing a fist to her mouth to hide her chortles and Tyler smirking as he continued. "Probably screwed with his head."

"Tyler!"

"He has not said anything that wasn't true, Care-Bear." Andy coughed out, shoulders shaking with mirth, as Elena looked in disbelief at Caroline. "I'm sorry." Care apologized, and Andy cleared her throat, before raising a hand to capture the doppelganger's attention.

"In her defense, I told him. He was my friend first." The brunette stated, and Elena only shook her head. "I- don't worry about it. Look, yes, I kissed him, but it was a...goodbye kiss. I thought he was going to die." She tried to defend herself, and Andy scoffed as Tyler raised a brow, sharing a look with the elemental as he pulled a face that said 'Really?'.

"And, that makes it any better?" Elena scowled at the elemental, before turning away to look at her phone. She walked away to answer it, and once she was out of the room, Tyler and Andy looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Really?!" Caroline grilled the two, Andy leaning heavily against Tyler's shoulder as she laughed. "Just because we tell you things, doesn't mean you're allowed to know them!" She spoke to Tyler, and he schooled his features as he breathed; "Sorry."

"Oh, no you're not." Andy chuckled, the best friends sharing a look as he smirked, before changing the subject. "Well, I gotta run if I'm going to change and pick up Sophie in time."

"I'm sorry, Sophie?" Andy frowned, at the same time Caroline asked. "Wait, you're bringing a date? Slutty Sophie is your date?"

"Hey, it's been kind of slow in that department." Tyler defended himself, and Andromeda smirked as Caroline pulled a face. "Uh huh."

"And...I am horny all the time now." He declared, and Andy burst into laughter, wheezing, as Caroline scoffed. "Yeah, tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode." Andy covered her face, struggling to breathe as Tyler looked at her best friend in interest, and Care tried to explain.

"It's, um, a vampire thing. You know, our emotions are heightened, and we're on overdrive so..."

"And, I cannot relate." Andy breathed, laughing as Caroline shot her a look, the elemental slowly backing away as Tyler moved closer to the blonde. "It's a werewolf thing, too." He added, and Andromeda's blue eyes flickered back and forth between the two, as she could visibly see the sexual tension.

"It's like I can't turn it off."

"Yeah."

"Are you guys going to fuck, because if you are, I can go..." Andy announced, effectively breaking the tension, as Caroline covered her face with a groan and Tyler laughed awkwardly.

"Andy!"

"What?! It got steamy there, for a sec." She defended herself, and Caroline rolled her eyes, before turning back to Tyler. "Well, I hope you get lucky tonight." She said awkwardly, and Andy smirked as Tyler chuckled.

"I'll see you later." He walked away, and Andromeda crossed her arms as she watched her best friend palm the red cups in her hands, watching the werewolf walk away. "You, horny little slut." She cackled, ducking as Caroline threw the cups at her.

"Andromeda!"

The elemental just laughed, pulling her best friend into a hug, before letting go. "I am going home to change, but I'll call on my way back." They said goodbye, Andy rushing outside as she heard a honk.

Febe was picking her up, Andy quickly climbing into the passenger seat of the red 2011 Mustang GT, and pressing a swift kiss to her sister's cheek as Reggie cheered from his car seat. "Mama, guess what we did today?" He said excitedly, and Andy spun around with a large smile.

"What did you do?"

Regulus began to animatedly tell her all about his day, both older sisters laughing at his antics, as Febe drove them home. "Where's Fane?" Andy questioned, and Febe looked at her briefly before turning back to the road.

"He went with Damon and Alaric, to check another lead in Memphis."

Andromeda hummed in understanding, while Fane didn't like Damon, he was helping them to track down Klaus, effectively helping Damon find Stefan. The Sheriff found leads for them to try, and the twins had their own connections that gave them clues.

When they pulled up to the house, Febe threw the car into park, and Andy quickly helped Reggie get out of his car seat. "Are you coming to the party?" She asked her older sister, and Febe shot her a look. "You're asking me, an over 900 year old elemental and your big sister, if she wants to party with teenagers?"

"It's free liquor." Andy stated, and Febe laughed as Reggie ran upstairs, the sisters entering the kitchen. "And, it'll be fun. Mrs. Hayes has been asking for Regulus anyways, she can take him for the night."

"That woman is a dear, isn't she?" Febe murmured, matching orbs staring intently at each other, before the older sibling cracked. "Oh, alright. But, that Salvatore had better keep away from you, you know how our brother feels about him." She stated firmly, and Andy scoffed lightly.

"He'll be too focused on Elena, don't worry."

"That doppelganger does not hold a candle to you, and you know that." Febe spoke, pouring herself a glass of wine before sitting across from her sister. "You already told me that he declared his love for you-"

"Before, also declaring his love for Elena, and kissing her. Right." Andromeda rolled her eyes, and Febe clicked her tongue. "Doesn't matter. If you truly wanted him, you could have had him," At Andy giving her a sister a look, Febe laughed, before continuing.

"Luckily, little sister, you have enough self awareness to comprehend that you deserve better."

"I loved him, once." Andy spoke up, looking down at her hands as they fisted in front of her. "But, as much as I cared for him, something always kept me from pursuing it."

"Because, fate knew that he was not the one for you." Her older sister breathed, reaching across the kitchen island to rest a warm hand over hers. "You deserve more than an over-sized child who does not yet know what he wants." Andy gave Febe a grateful smile, both sisters laughed before Febe stood up, offering her hand to Andy.

"Come. It's long overdue, that I get to play dress up with my baby sister."

Febe dressed Andromeda in a sheer black long sleeve shirt worn over a black camisole and tucked into a faux leather mini skirt. Paired with black open toed block heels, her older sister did Andy's makeup very minimally with mascara and a clear gloss, letting her hair fall over her shoulder in waves.

"Perfect." She breathed, and Andy grinned, before pulling her sister into a hug. Febe wore black as well with a strapless bustier top covering her breasts, and black high-waisted distressed jeans paired with stilettos. She tied her chestnut hair into a messy bun and her matching cerulean orbs were lined with kohl, as she painted rouge on her lips.

The siblings looked at each other in the mirror, and grinned with excitement, before rushing downstairs as Fane called out to them, finally arriving home. "Are you two divas, ready?! We're missing the party." Their brother was also matching, wearing a black collared shirt with the first few buttons undone, tucked into distressed dark blue jeans and polished black shoes.

"Oh, shut it. Beauty takes time, brother." Febe scolded playfully, and Fane rolled his eyes as they appeared in the foyer. "Something I know all too well, now, you," Fane stepped forward, grasping Andromeda's hands, and giving her a twirl as she giggled.

"You look ravishing, sweet sister."

"Thank you, Fane." Andy pressed a light kiss to his cheek, and her brother grinned down at her. "I've already dropped off the tyke with Mrs. Hayes, while you two were dressing up. Let us go." He ushered his sisters outside, leading them to the red Mustang the twins shared, before the siblings all drove to the boarding house.

Caroline outdid herself once again, as lights lit up the front of the house, and it was also packed with party-goers. "Is this what my days have come to?" Febe murmured dramatically, stepping out of the car. "Drunk teenagers and cable car music?"

"Shut up, if Kol were here, you two would be bathing in their blood to this music." Fane pointed out, and his twin scowled playfully, before shrugging her shoulders. "He would be bathing in it, I would be observing whilst getting drunk, technically."

"Oh, of course." Fane rolled his eyes, before offering his arms to the two woman.

"Shall we?"

Andy looped her arm through his with a smile, Febe on Fane's other side, and the siblings entered the party. Her eyes widened at seeing the amount of people, a group doing keg stands in the middle of the parlor, and Andromeda laughed. "Elena is going to kill Caroline."

"Please, that doppelganger wouldn't lift a finger, she'd send one of her Salvatore brothers to do it." Fane breathed, looking around at the mess, before catching sight of Caroline. "There goes our nymph, now!"

Her best friend rushed forward with a squeal, pulling Andy into a hug before hugging the twins. "Here!" Caroline thrust a red cup into her hand, and Andromeda sniffed it, wincing at the strong scent of jungle juice. "You are no longer the adult of the group anymore, so you are getting drunk."

"Care-"

"No, drink it. All of it!" Caroline raised the cup to Andy's lips, tipping it backwards and forcing the elemental to swallow as the twins watched in bemusement.

"Oh, what I'd give to be young." Fane declared to Febe with a smirk, his twin nudging his shoulder playfully, before both walked away. "Come on!" Caroline grabbed Andy's hand, pulling the elemental after her as Andy coughed from the burn in her throat. "You like?!" She asked Elena excitedly, the doppelganger standing next to Damon, and Andromeda raised her cup to the older Salvatore as his eyes roved over her figure in surprise.

"This is 'keeping it small'?"

At Caroline's innocent grin, Elena rolled her eyes, before smiling at the blonde. "What are we drinking?" Caroline led her away, and Andy stepped forward to stand besides Damon as he took a drink from the bottle of bourbon in his hand. "I'm surprised you allowed this." She breathed, and the vampire shrugged. "You only turn 18, once." Andy stiffened as Damon's tundra eyes turned to her, roving over her curvy form clothed in black.

"You look good, princess."

"Thank you." She murmured, the Salvatore leaning forward to press a kiss to her cheek, and Andy closed her eyes with a sigh before pulling away. "I need another drink." Andromeda walked away, finding herself in the kitchen, and quickly poured herself a shot of whiskey.

She caught sight of Matt, a very high, very drugged Matt, and Andy's eyes widened in surprise as he pressed a firm kiss to her cheek. "Matty!" She greeted, and the quarterback grinned down at her. "Princess." He pressed a kiss to her other cheek, the elemental blinking in surprise before he walked away, and Andromeda looked to see Caroline standing with Elena where Matt once was.

"That explains it..." She breathed, walking forward to stand besides her best friend as Elena crossed the room to where Jeremy sat. Caroline took a sip from her cup as she watched, and Andy nudged her playfully as she stood besides her. "Trouble maker."

"What's a party, without some drama?" Care smirked at her, eyes roving over Andy's outfit, before nodding in approval. "Your sister has good taste."

"How do you know it was her?"

"Because, I bought you that skirt for Christmas and this is your first time wearing it." Caroline shot back, and Andy rolled her eyes, but didn't bother denying it as she shrugged. "It runs in the family, then." Care nodded very sarcastically in agreement, and Andy nudged her playfully.

"Any sight of Tyler?"

"Don't you dare start." Caroline breathed, swallowing the rest of her cup, before turning around and Andromeda followed. "Start what?" She asked innocently, and Care scowled at her. "You know exactly, what!"

"I'm just saying, that you know you like him-"

"I do not-"

"Febe!" Andy called out, seeing her older sister standing against the wall with a bottle of tequila in her hands. "Does Caroline, not have a crush on Tyler?" She asked, and Febe immediately nodded in response.

"Oh, you certainly do."

"That is not fair, you gained siblings, and now you're ganging up on me!" Care whined, stomping her foot childishly, and the sisters laughed. "I can prove it." Febe pointed over the girls' shoulders, and the best friends turned to see Tyler grinding against Slutty Sophie on the dance floor. Caroline's face dropped, before she held out a hand to Febe.

"Give me that."

The elemental immediately passed her the bottle, and Andy patted her shoulder as Caroline took a large swig. "Oh, but it's not a crush." Andy breathed, and Care glowered at her, before focusing back on Tyler. His hands were running up and down the sides of Sophie's tight purple dress as Caroline glared, before Andromeda's eyes widened at Matt appearing behind them.

"Since when are they a thing?" He asked, noticing the two, and Caroline looked at him briefly before turning away. "I thought you were ignoring me."

"And, that's our cue." Febe breathed, holding out a hand for her little sister, that Andy gladly took before she was led away. "I need to be more drunk, if I have to listen to that conversation." She said jokingly, and Andy laughed as Febe pulled her into the kitchen.

The sisters took more shots together, before Caroline appeared. Andy poured her a shot without question, and Care took it with a sigh. "Whit happened?" Andromeda asked, her Scottish accent leaking through, and Caroline rolled her eyes heavenward.

"I may have compelled Slutty Sophie to leave the party."

Febe snorted, and Andy grimaced as she reached her hand forward to rub her best friend's arm soothingly. "Oh, Care-Bear..."

"I don't want to talk about it! I just want to get drunk, and forget this ever happened." Caroline breathed, and Febe pointed at her with a smirk. "I can make that happen." She poured the girls another round of shots, and Andy coughed after swallowing hers, feeling the burn in her throat as her stomach heated up.

"I thought we dinnae git drunk?" She asked her older sister, and Febe gave her a wicked smile. "Oh, I don't. I've had centuries of practice, but you, little sister, are still not fully immortal." She explained, and Andromeda groaned.

"Weel, that fucking sucks."

Caroline laughed at her accent's appearance and Andy shoved her lightly, Febe cackling as well. "Come on, I need some blood." Care breathed, leading the sisters upstairs, into Damon's room. The trio of girls sat around his bathroom, Caroline leaning against the sink, Andy lounging in the bathtub and Febe sitting with her back resting against the white claw-foot tub.

"This room is off-limits." The blonde called out, the girls turning to see the doppelganger enter the room, and Elena looked at them all in confusion. "Caroline? Andy?"

"Sorry." Care breathed drunkenly, and Andy laughed from her place inside the tub, her sister only shaking her head as she took another sip of tequila. "I just needed to take a beat." Caroline stepped closer to Elena, and Febe helped a drunk Andromeda stumble out of the tub.

"Are ye hiding, tae?" Andy questioned, and Elena gave her a tight smile, before shaking her head. "I was just looking for Damon." She responded, and Febe looked to her then as she spoke up. "He's not here. Damon and our brother left to pick up his girlfriend."

"Well, he better come back, because we haven't even done the cake yet." Caroline said sternly, and Elena grimaced as she breathed. "I-I think I'm going to pass, on the whole cake thing."

"No! No way, it's your birthday." The blonde argued, and Andromeda let go of her older sister to throw herself onto Damon's bed behind them. She snuggled one of his pillows and Febe sat beside her, patting her back, as Caroline continued.

"It's the dawn of the new day, and you can't get on with your life until you make a wish, and blow out some candles."

"Is that what you all want me to do, just get on with my life?" Elena said in disbelief, and Andy groaned. "Ye said it, nae us." She breathed, sitting up on her elbows to look at the doppelganger who scowled at her, Febe covering up her laugh with a cough.

"No. Maybe." Caroline sighed, shaking her head as Elena's face screwed up in frustration. "Whit she's trying tae say, Elena," Andy sat up completely with a sigh, the doppelganger turning to face her. "Is that, no one wants tae see ye lik' ye have bin lately."

"I'm not going to give up on finding Stefan, Andy." Elena stated firmly, and Andromeda rolled her eyes, resting her head on Febe's shoulder as Caroline defended her. "No one is asking you to. And you shouldn't. But you have to admit, that you're kinda just letting your life pass you by." Care stated bluntly, and Elena looked at her in disbelief.

"And isn't Stefan the one who wanted to make sure that you lived it?"

"You want me to make a wish?" Elena said loudly, and both elementals sat up as they looked at her. "I just want to know that he's alive. That's it, that's my wish." She breathed, before brushing past Caroline who nodded her head.

Andy stood up with a groan, Febe immediately helping her as they heard Caroline apologize, but Andromeda turned with a frown at hearing Elena's footsteps stop. She turned to see Damon's closet open, with all of the leads that they had on Stefan, and Andy immediately sobered up as she watched Elena move closer to look.

"Caroline." She grabbed her friend's arm, making her quiet, as the three girls turned to see Elena tugging the closet door open. The siblings shared a look, but were otherwise silent, as Caroline moved forward in confusion.

"What's that?"

"It's Klaus." Elena replied, looking over the many newspaper clippings. "Damon's been tracking him without me." She shook her head in confusion, before turning around to face the siblings who were silent. "Did you know?"

"You'll have to be more specific." Febe replied flippantly, giving Elena a dry look, as she scowled. "That Damon was tracking him, without me?"

"Whit dae ye think?" Andromeda spoke up, looking at Elena briefly before her sister pulled her out of the room, Andy grabbing Caroline's wrist along the way. The trio returned to the party, Caroline quickly leading the way, as she physically picked someone up and moved them. The blonde was cut off by Tyler, who quickly grabbed her wrist, and Andy's eyes widened as Febe immediately shook her head in exasperation.

"What is your problem?!"

"I am tae drunk fur this, Tyler, Caroline, I loue ye!" Andromeda shouted, throwing her arms around her friends', and pressing a kiss to both of their cheeks. "Bit, I'm gaun home."

"What?! But, we haven't cut the cake-"

"Bye, Caroline!" Andy waved, her sister pulling her out of the party, before leading her to their Mustang. "Have I told you, how lucky I am to have you?" Andy breathed drunkenly, and Febe chuckled as she helped her into the front seat.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes." Andromeda smiled, turning her body to face Febe, as she climbed into the driver's seat. "Mama told me stories about my siblings for years, and all I ever wanted was to meet you. To have a family." Her older sister turned to her, cerulean eyes glistening, and pressed a warm palm to Andy's cheek.

"You have a family, little sister. We're not going anywhere." Febe breathed, and Andy nodded with a wide smile.

"I know."

Febe drove Andromeda home, helping her upstairs to her room, before Fane called his twin back down. Andy sat at her bay window, her flushed skin pressed against the cool glass, as she traced a finger over the framed photo in her hand.

It was a picture of Elijah and her, at the Historical Society's luncheon. Jenna took the photo, the Original had an arm wrapped around Andromeda's waist, the dimple in his cheek appearing as he smiled softly down at her. Tears gathered behind Andy's eyes as she lightly kissed the tip of her fingers, before pressing it to Elijah's face.

"I miss you, so, so much." She sobbed, the tears spilling over her cheeks, as she hugged the frame to her chest.

That was how the twins found her. Asleep on the bay window, tear ducts painted on her tan skin, and Elijah's photo clutched to her chest. Febe, slowly, pried the photo away from her and set it back on to her nightstand as Fane lifted her into his arms. Her older brother laid Andy carefully on her bed, tucking her in, as Febe brushed her hair away from her face before both left the girl alone to sleep.

**************************************************

WELCOME TO SEASON 3, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Comment and vote what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
11.7K 399 21
What will happen when the group goes searching for ways to change the past. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You couldn't stay away could you?" He was smil...
51.2K 807 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
11.4K 223 14
Emil Gilbert is the adopted older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. He's the quiet sibling. He's the mostly unwanted Gilbert. He doesn't give a sh...