My True Fake Love

By shimmery_soul

Love among all childish and immature things is the purest .. It's a love story started from the school days a... More

Description
The First Encounter
Is he interested in me??

Staying away from him

24 5 0
By shimmery_soul

After the first encounter, I started nothing him. It became my favourite timepass thing during boring lectures.
But the more I noticed him, the more I hated him.
He was habitual of using abusive language for other classmates and teachers ( it's not a big deal for boys but I hated that kind of boys. I always liked innocent boys and he wasn't a bit innocent at all.)
Over that he was always surrounded by girls and busy flirting with them with classmates as well as seniors also. He seemed to be a playboy.
All that I felt for him, I named it a mere attraction and decided to pack that in the dustbin and threw away.
I hated him but I didn't hate him. I hated him flirting with other girls, I hated his habit of being friendly with every girl except me. He himself started friendship with each girl except me. I didn't know why???
Maybe because of my previous foolishness. But I don't care.
I was not craving for his friendship.
.
I had decided not to fell for him.He is not what I want and deserve , I decided to stay away from him.
As a result of which I started avoiding sitting around him, and I never gave him a chance to talk to me.
.
I spent two whole months like this suppressing my feelings every day.
.
.
.
It was a week after our summer vacations started. I wanted to see him. I opened my Facebook account and searched his name ,"Shrey Tripathi". I felt like I found a hidden treasure when I finally found his profile. I started zooming in and out every picture he had uploaded . One was the collage of him with his football in different poses. "So he plays football aha good" ( I like boys playing football ). The next was a picture of him in formal clothes. His face was not very clear in that picture but he was looking handsome.
.
It was after some days that I realized my feelings were being difficult to handle day by day. It was the second time I decided to stay away from him and his pictures and everything else that reminded me of him.
And I must say I was more than good at this. After one month when my vacations ended for me he was just like my other classmates.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the first day of school after vacations.
I was not very happy because only vacations gave me the opportunity of spending time with my parents who lived in a town area, a few kilometres away from the city.
.
When I entered the class, my eyes started searching him. I know I decided to stay away from him but I don't know why my eyes that were happily searching for him got filled with clouds of sadness when I didn't see him.
"This stupid, idiot boy, why is he absent today. I was craving to see him from 2 months and he is absent, wow....But why should I care for him, I don't have any feelings for him, infact I hate him. He is such a playboy, always surrounded by girls, huhhh". I tried to console myself.
"Hey guys " I looked at the door and yeahhh it was him. I was filled with happiness, infact happiness was overflowing.
"My decision of staying away and controlling my feelings cancelled for the second time, but I know nothing will happen between us. He is interested in every girl in the class except me. So I am in the safe zone. I can see him whenever I want no worries ". I told myself .
.
.
After reading these two chapters only you must have understood that I kind of liked him, but I was feeling satisfied after knowing that he's not interested in me, what a foolish numbat I was.
.
.
But I was unaware of the things that were going to change between us and that were going to change me and my thoughts forever...
.
.
I hope you liked this chapter .
I promise next chapter will be more interesting..
.
.
PLZ VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS...
.
.
THANK YOU GUYS......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 67K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
844K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...