Kpop One-shots (Reader x GG)

By poorly

a dumpster fire of oneshots More

intro + requests
[MR] Onda (Everglow) - Moon
[MR] Sejeong (Gugudan) - All of My Days
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Nobody Like You (Part 1)
[GN] Solar (Mamamoo) - Ten Nights
[GN] IU - Through the Night
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Destiny
[GN] Jennie (BLACKPINK) - Really
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Number 1
[GN] Dahyun (TWICE) - Sweet Love
[GN] Yuqi ((G)I-DLE) - What's in Your House?
[GN] Chungha - 12 O'clock
[MR] Sana (TWICE) - Our First Day
[MR] Yeri (Red Velvet) - Under the Rain
[GN] Kim Lip (LOONA) - My Eyes on You
[GN] IU - Largo
[GN] Yves (LOONA) - No More Hiding
Olivia Hye (LOONA) - A Flower for You
Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR
drabble prompts.
[N] [Drabble] Wonyoung (IZ*ONE) - R&R
[N] [Drabble] Lucy (woo!ah!) - Payback
[N] [Drabble] Mina (TWICE) - Friendly Competition
[GN] Sakura (IZ*ONE) - Bright Lights and Date Nights
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Love and Loss (Destiny Pt.2)
[GN] [Drabble] Yujin (IZ*ONE) - The Power of Love
[MR] Joy (Red Velvet) - Thanks
[FR] Chaewon (IZ*ONE) - First Steps
[GN] [Drabble] Maya (NiziU) - Day Off
[MR] Yerin (GFRIEND) - Red Thread
so I'm not dead (surprise)
[GN] [Drabble] Saerom (fromis_9) - Of Hangovers, Headaches, and Hard Mornings
[MR] Chaeyeon (DIA) - Angles and Angels
[GN] [Drabble] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Dare Date
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Wouldn't That Be Crazy?
[GN] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Power Couple (Dare Date Pt.2)
[FR] Irene (Red Velvet) - Come Back To Me
[GN] Yena (IZ*ONE) - Worth The Wait
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - A Missing Piece (Part 1)
[GN] Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) - Love Language
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Rivalry
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - Proximity (A Missing Piece Part 2)
[MR] Winter (aespa) - Sunrise
[GN] Yeji (ITZY) - Six Easy Steps, Forwards and Back Again
[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Lean on Me (Nobody Like You Part 2)
[MR] Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM) - Forever and Always, Once Step Behind
[MR] Lisa (BLACKPINK) - Back for You
[GN] SinB (VIVIZ) - Liars
[MR] Tzuyu (TWICE) - This Night
[GN] [Drabble] Ryujin (ITZY) - Shaky Footing

[MR] Eunha (GFRIEND) - Drummer Boy

2.1K 30 5
By poorly

Inspired by Apink's "Drummer Boy"
Male Reader
Fluff

___

Some people say I listen to too much music, but when you're a part of a band, it becomes a lifestyle. During class, I'd have my earbuds tucked into my ears while the teacher would spout boring facts about whatever subject we had to learn that period. Lunchtime was no different. 

Though I never had a desire to make music. I only wanted to enjoy the music made by other people. I always thought I'd be too complicated and I wouldn't have the brain capacity to learn any instruments. I only got interested in it when my best friend Yuju decided to drag me to her band's practice one day after school.

When Yuju first told me she was in a band, I immediately thought of a brass band. I'm not saying being a part of the school's brass band was a bad thing, but I couldn't see someone like Yuju being interested in joining a band like that. She was a vocalist after all. She's been training her vocal ability ever since we were in elementary school.

It was only when I listened to Yuju's band play that I was interested in being a part of a group that makes music. That was one of the reasons, at least. The other reason was that their band was pretty bad. Not bad skill-wise, but they were missing something. Something that would become the band's foundation. A drummer, to be exact.

I remember Yuju's eyes lighting up at the suggestion. She immediately asked me to join, but I declined the offer. I didn't think I could learn the drums to a point where I'd be able to perform in a band.

Thankfully, Yuju was a persistent girl and a week after I refused the initial offer, I held a pair of drum sticks for the first time. With four textbooks set in front of me, I started practicing. From rolls to ratamacues, I slowly got better. The internet and my innate ability to count rhythm through years of listening to music definitely helped too.

By the time two months had passed by, I sat down behind a drum set with Yuju and the three other members of Yuju's band standing in front of me, ready to rehearse some songs. The band consisted of Yuju as the vocalist, Umji as the lead guitarist, Yerin as the bassist, Eunha as the rhythm guitarist, and myself as the drummer.

Before I had joined, the band was named "GFRIEND," but since having a guy in their band didn't fit the name, the girls decided to change it up. I didn't mind being the sole male member of a band named "GFRIEND," but the others insisted on changing it. Apparently, it would make me look like a perv or something if they kept the name.

And so, the band's name was eventually changed to "DT5," short for "Dream Team 5." According to Yerin, it'll show the world our impeccable teamwork and coordination and propel us to international stardom. Very ambitious, but it's good to have goals I guess.

And if only a simple name change could give us that impeccable teamwork and coordination Yerin wanted to show the world. The biggest concern was Eunha and me, the two rhythms of the band. With my introduction into the band as a baseline rhythm maker, Eunha's position was thrown into wack. Not only did she have to keep a consistent rhythm, but she also had to coordinate said rhythm with me. The two of us needed to be locked in with each other, but we struggled to do so for a while.

It was a few practices after that day that Umji suggested a way Eunha and I could strengthen our bond.

"What if you two just spend more time together?" Umji stated as we sat in a circle on the music room's floor. "Build mutual trust between each other and stuff. Apparently, that works."

Umji searched the internet for methods of improving teamwork while the rest of us talked about our day at school.

"I like that idea!" Yerin nearly shouted into my ear and raised her hand. She looked around to see Yuju and Umji's hands raised as well.

It's not that I have something against Eunha or anything, but being thrown into a position where I have to make friends with someone I rarely talked to regularly was weird. "I'm not sure about this. I'm sure Eunha isn't comfortable with this either. Right, Eunha?"

I looked over to the band's rhythm guitarist to see her hand half-raised. "I mean, I don't mind..."

"Wow, you two are so quiet. What happened to the energetic friends I once knew?" Yuju teased as she raised Eunha's hand for her. "You two are the loudest and most talkative people I know!"

It's true. I'm pretty high-tension around Yuju and our circle of friends, but in environments where I have to interact with people I don't know, I tend to retreat into my shell. I guess Eunha is the same way.

"Well, since we've decided on our plan, let's get to work!" Yerin excitedly hopped up onto her feet.

"Wait, what plan?" Eunha asked. Honestly, I didn't know either so I couldn't help her out here.

Yuju and Umji also stood up, leaving Eunha and I as the only two still sitting.

And in a split second, the three girls sprinted out of the music room. Meanwhile, Eunha and I were still seated, confused at what just happened. The door slammed behind the girls who fled the music room and an eerie click sounded.

I turned to Eunha and she looked back at me.

"Did they just..." I stared.

"Yeah... I think so..." Eunha stood up and walked over to the door. She tried to twist the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. We were locked in by three devious girls.

Defeated, Eunha walked back over to me and lied down on the floor. "What do we do now?"

"How about two truths and a lie?" A simple icebreaker wouldn't hurt. Knowing Yuju, she'll probably forget about us until she comes back to talk to me. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I get a text saying "OMG I WENT HOME AND FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS LOL."

Eunha sat up and shrugged. "Sure. You first."

"Alright." I thought about a weird fact about myself that would throw Eunha off. A solid minute passed and I couldn't think of anything. I'm a really boring person, aren't I?

Eventually, Eunha saved me from my moment of sad self-reflection. "I'll just go first." She paused and thought to herself before throwing out her supposed facts about herself. "My nickname throughout middle school was 'circle,' I wanted to be the vocalist of the band but Yuju wanted it badly so I gave the spot to her, I've read the 'Twilight' books but I've never watched the movies."

Three things that are all believable. "Circle" as a nickname? With her adorably round face, I'd definitely believe it. She wanted the vocalist position but gave it to Yuju? Well, Eunha seems like someone who'd think about others before herself and Yuju is a great vocalist, so I can definitely see that situation unfold. She read the "Twilight" books but hasn't seen the movies? I know a few people who are like that. According to my sources, they're afraid the movies would butcher the books so that one is also believable.

My two choices for the one lie came down to Eunha giving away the vocal spot and the "Twilight" situation. Did Eunha ever want the vocal position to start with? I've never heard her sing, so I have no idea. Did she read the books but not watch the movie? I can't tell if she's a novel purist, so I can't say for certain.

Well, it's a shot in the dark either way. "The 'Twilight' thing is the lie."

"Correct." Eunha looked at me slightly surprised. "Was that a guess?"

"Kind of. The nickname was believable, but I wasn't sure about the other two."

Eunha pouted, making her cute cheeks puff up. If she was trying to murder me with her adorableness, she was definitely on the right track. "What do you mean? Are you saying 'Circle' is a suitable nickname?"

I managed to slow my heart before it beat out of my chest from Eunha's cuteness. "Of course! With your cutesy face, why not?" 

She stared at me, wide-eyed. I then recognized the words that had just left my mouth. A light blush spread across her face, probably from embarrassment. 

"A-Anyway, let's hear your two truths and one lie." Eunha quickly changed the subject.

It was another hour of talking between us until the other band members returned from wherever they went. Eunha and I were laughing about weird facts about ourselves when we heard the click of a door unlocking. Our eyes snapped over to the music room door where Yerin poked her head in.

"I see you two are getting along well~" A smug grin was on the girl's face as she entered the room with an ice cream cone in hand. Did they seriously get ice cream while we were locked in a room? Shouldn't that illegal or something?

The other two girls also entered the room and sat down with Eunha and I, both with ice cream cones of their own.

"Well, since it's nearly six, I guess we should be going now." Yuju checked her phone for the time and grabbed her belongings.

From that day on, Eunha and I being locked in a room while the other three band members went off on their own adventure became a regular occurrence. Regular enough to a point where Eunha and I would take turns bringing in games to play during our forced bonding time.

I brought Jenga one day and the two of us got into a heated battle. The tower was virtually one breath away from being knocked over and Eunha ended up winning. We ended that day with Eunha on a four-game winning streak. She's got some precision in her fingers and nerves of steel let me tell you.

Eunha regularly brought a deck of cards for our alone time. Being the most versatile form of entertainment, we played a bunch of different games. War, speed, blackjack, old maid, and other games we thought of. We even ended up building a pretty impressive card tower.

Our bonding time during band practice went on for a month or so and, to be honest, I'd say the fruits of our labour showed. Our practices had gotten a lot better since then. Eunha and I were in perfect synchronization. The two of us became perfect rhythm keepers in the band.

We took a break between songs and all sat down on the floor as per usual.

"I guess we don't need to lock you in this room anymore, huh?" Yuju commented.

While I'm still not comfortable with the idea of being locked in a room, I would definitely miss spending time with Eunha alone. We've become good friends and from my side, I've definitely grown feelings for her. From her cheerful laugh to her burning competitive spirit, I couldn't help but fall in love with the adorable rhythm guitarist of the group.

"Aw, (y/n). Don't look so sad~" Yerin hit me with the low blow. "I'm sure Eunha would love to spend more time with you outside of practice!"

Yuju also joined in on the teasing. "I'm sure you're dying to have more time to have Eunha all to yourself~"

I looked over to Eunha and Umji, hoping one of them would save me, but boy I was wrong.

Umji gave me a smug smile and a shrug. "You're on your own on this one (y/n)." Damn it Umji, you're supposed to be the mediator of the group!

Eunha, on the other hand, didn't swing either way. "I'm sure we can hang out outside of school." She gave me the purest, most innocent smile I've ever seen. Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Tell me how I died and ended up with such an angel beside me!

"See? She agrees~" Umji laughed and playfully hit Eunha, who went from happy to embarrassed in a matter of seconds.

And with that, the band decided to stop Eunha and my bonding time since we didn't need to be locked in a room together to talk to each other. Though I'd like to point out the fact that I don't think either of us needed to be locked in a room to speak to each other in the first place.

Ever since that day, Eunha and I spent more time together outside practice times. Whether it was during lunch or after band practice, we'd find ourselves strolling around school grounds and simply talking to each other.

Today, we met up after band practice at a nearby park. Today was also the day I decided I'd convey my feelings towards Eunha. Ever since I realized what this feeling was, the pull I felt towards Eunha only grew. Honestly, I didn't care if she didn't feel the same way. I just want to get the thought off of my chest.

The two of us sat down on the grass and said nothing. We just remained in comfortable silence. The comfortableness of the moment didn't last long within me though. The urge to spill my feelings rose and I eventually gave in.

"Eunha?" I started.

"Hm?" We didn't look at each other. Instead, we stared straight ahead at the kids who were excitedly running around in the park.

"I like you," I stated matter-of-factly.

"I like you too, (y/n)."

"Thanks, but I mean more than like. More like love." In the corner of my eye, I saw Eunha turn to me, but I couldn't look at her in the eye. Embarrassment would take over and I know I'll bail.

"(y/n)?"

"I fell in love with you, Eunha. I fell in love with your smile. I fell in love with the effort you put into our practices. I fell in love with your playfulness when we would be locked in the music room together."

"(y/n)-"

"I fell in love with how you'd passionately talk about movies you've seen, even if you knew I haven't watched them nor plan on watching. I fell in love with the way you'd laugh whenever you felt awkward or embarrassed."

"(y/n)-"

"I really fell in love with you, Eunha. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I just wanted to get it off of my chest."

Eunha put a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my rant. "(y/n)."

I turned to her and when our eyes met, embarrassment immediately boiled up. I could feel the heat building up in my cheeks.

"(y/n), word of advice..." I felt a rejection coming along. "When you're confessing to someone, look at them in the eye." Eunha readjusted her seating position to face me. She held my hands in hers and stared at me directly in the eyes. "Watch and learn."

"Eunha?"

She took a deep breath before speaking. "I like you too, (y/n). From your weird antics during practice to lighten the mood to the way you'd fall asleep and lightly snore into the phone during the late-night phone calls we'd have." Eunha giggled to herself before continuing. "I love your ability to go from serious to jokester at a drop of a hat and how you'd go out of your way to cheer me up when I have a bad day. You're a special person in my life and I want to be able to call you more than just a friend."

I felt a rush of emotion pour over me as Eunha finished her confession. Was this real life? Was it a dream? "Pinch me, Eunha. This has to be a dream, right?"

Eunha let out a fairy-like laugh before pulling me into a hug. "It's not a dream, (y/n). This is reality and you're no longer just a friend to me."

I felt a massive grin grow on my face as Eunha's warmth radiated from her body against mine. "Seriously?"

Eunha pulled away and pecked me on my cheek. "Seriously, drummer boy~"

___

A/N

This chapter isn't based on the lyrics of a song but instead is inspired by them. I've been relistening to the whole "Pink Revolution" album by Apink, so I decided to write this based on one of their tracks.

I love writing fluff and sappy garbage like this.

Also, since I posted the Dahyun chapter, we've racked up another 17 reads and broke the 60 read mark!

If there are any requests for idols you want written about, let me know and I'll consider them. I have plenty of time since I have nothing to do every day. I'll consider males idol too tbh.

Stay safe, people <3 beware the corona man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 7 12
A book full of oneshots and stories of your favorite kpop girls. ONGOING
55K 1.4K 13
just little one shots etc (mostly nomin)
92.4K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
691 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...