The Dekuverse (On Hold)

By NightBlade48928

I kidnapped the Bnha characters and brought them to my theater to show them the mutiverses of their class 1-A... More

Kidnapping
A Stick Up
Deku is so done
God Of War
Sweetheart
Deku finally snaps
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1
Meme break 1
The Other Side
The Seven Deadly Sins part 1
IF
Meme Break 2
Red Hood
Open up Your Eyes
22 Jump Street
Reality
Deku the Singer
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) Vs. Jiren (All For One) Part 2
I was tagged
Meme Break 3
Jotaro vs. Dio
Demon Slayer Poll
Happy Birthday Deku
Request Page

Black Flag

19.6K 184 110
By NightBlade48928

*BANG*

Deku: Uhhh Blade y-you alright?

Blade: Yea I'm alright, I'm just mad that I have to wait until July 2021 for the 5th season of a show I'm watch. (I'm pissed off right now) 

Deku: Oh o-ok

Toga: Anyway what does 'Black Flag' mean?

Blade: Well in this one, Midoriya is a Pirate/Assassin and you'll see from the rest and also Eri and Kota can not watch this until the end. Anyway let's start

The screen stays black until a voice sounds. 

" All Right lads" 

Mina: Wait that sounds like Aizawa Sensei 

The screen lightens to show a pirate looking Aizawa with a black beard with his feet on the table. " I'll give ya Blackbeard's honest opinion" Aizawa says. He then puts his feet down. " You asked me can this new captain promise you a life of prizes, plunder, and adventure". It then switches to a ship. It then shows someone holding a skyglass until the person moves it from there face to see Midoriya with a ponytail and a stubble type facial hair. He also has a scar over his right eyebrow and 2 scars that form an X on his right cheek. 

Mina: Who's Blackbeard?

Mandalay: Blackbeard was a pirate from way before quirks were a thing. He was also the one of the most feared pirates ever to live

Sero: That's awesome!

Kirishima: Also Midori-bro looks so manly!

Midnight: He also looks very sexy

Aizawa: Midnight, please don't 

" Aye. For amongst all the gentlemen of fortune sailing these West Indies, He ranks amongst the most clever" Aizawa says. It shows Midoriya walking away signaling his crew to raise the black flag with a blade and a skull in the middle of it. 

Momo: So that's what it means by 'Black Flag'

Toga: I love that flag Izu-kun!

Deku: uhh I-I'm glad y-you like i-it 

It then switches back to Aizawa, with people gathering around him. Aizawa then grabs a bottle of whiskey. " There was a time when I thought myself, the deadliest scourge of these seas" Aizawa says. It then pans over to Midoriya gearing up with 4 pistols and 2 sharp swords. 

Kendo: Why does he need that many pistols

Stain: I like his taste in swords

Snipe: He must have so accuracy with those guns

It then shows Aizawa pouring himself a drink with a smile but it then turns into a grim smile. " But this man is a fearsome dog , that feeds of trouble and turmoil. I seen him clear the deck of a Spanish galleon like it were nothin" Aizawa says. It shows Midoriya with his hood up grab a rope and swing to the other galleon kicking a man. It then shows Midoriya taking out 2 of his pistols killing to guys in front of him. He then turns around and shoots a guy on his left and right killing them. 

  Mirio: I'm still not use to Midoriya killing people 

Nejire: You can say that again 

Katsumi: That was badass!

Mitsuki: Stop swearing in front of your niece!

Deku: Please Kacchan

Katsumi: F-Fine!

" Fighting like a devil, dressed as a man" Aizawa narrates. It shows Midoriya headbutting a soldier, then falling and smashing a soldier's head on a wooden crate. He then turns around kicking a soldier's sword away, and grabbing a wooden plank, hitting a soldier in the head. Midoriya then blocks a sword behind his back with his own sword. Midoriya then stabs a soldier killing them. He then backs up as it shows his crew killing the rest of the soldiers.

Mei: Yep still not use to him killing people

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: That was so awesome!

" And he's a canny one. Knows his way around every crack and crevice of these Islands" Aizawa says. It shows Midoriya swimming underwater by a shipwreck. It then turns dark  showing Midoriya walking with people away from a bonfire. It then shows Midoriya in front of some soldiers ,in a jungle, bringing him treasure. It then shows Midoriya on a tower overlooking a city. It then shows Midoriya putting on his cloak walking away from a bed with a naked Mt. Lady and Miruko that are covered in blankets.  

Mt. Lady and Miruko blush hard and drool a little from seeing themselves in bed with Deku, while the girls besides Inko, eri, and Uraraka are jealous 

Momo: I wonder how long he can hold his breath underwater

Dabi: He must have threaten those people to get him that chest

The screen then switches to Aizawa. " So if it's fortune an adventure you seek, then Captain Izuku Midoriya is your man" Aizawa says as everyone around the tavern joins in to listen about Midoriya. It then shows Aizawa with a serious look. " Only, DON'T meddle in his private affairs. For there's more mystery of that man" Aizawa then looks at the camera. " Then even I dare ask" 

The screen then switches to a dark and raining night. It then shows Midoriya walking down the street. Midoriya then puts his hood on. It then shows his which shoots out a hidden blade. 

Kamui Woods: Dang

Ms. Joke: I guess he is an assassin

It then shows Midoriya following a man who is walking with Momo. Midoriya then stabs the man killing him. He then pulls Momo to the side of him and walks away. It then zooms on his face until lightning flashes darkening the screen. 

Momo: Why did he kill that man I was with?

Blade: That man is part of a gang who lure woman and then kidnap them and sell them

Mina: Well thank god for Midori

Blade: Anyway we're doing another meme break

Kaminari: Alright!

Continue Reading