Epiphany

Av FairySalvatore

Nazereth Vinter is the fun-loving handsome Prince of Krobet, the largest of the five elemental Kingdoms and a... Mer

⇞ epiphany ⇞
⇞ glossary ⇞
⇞ udairis ⇞
⇞ fire master ⇞
⇞ princess ⇞
⇞ ceremony ⇞
⇞ home ⇞
⇞ target ⇞
⇞ agony ⇞
⇞ humiliation ⇞
⇞ stupor ⇞
⇞ lavish prisoner ⇞
⇞ the hunt ⇞
⇞ hope ⇞
⇞ pretense ⇞
⇞trouble ⇞
⇞ fiends ⇞
⇞ hatred ⇞
⇞ unwanted guests ⇞
⇞ warmth and support ⇞
⇞ songs of pain ⇞
⇞ protective ⇞
⇞ bitter truth ⇞
⇞ trials ⇞
⇞ price to pay ⇞
⇞ agitation ⇞
⇞ water-ride ⇞
⇞ exchange mission ⇞
⇞ monster ⇞
⇞ trance ⇞
⇞ enchantment ⇞
⇞ invitation ⇞
⇞ amulet ⇞
⇞ person of interest ⇞
⇞ closer ⇞
⇞ heartache ⇞
⇞ medicine for pain ⇞
⇞ heartbreak ⇞
⇞ new turn ⇞
⇞ remorse ⇞
⇞ attempt to heal ⇞
⇞ needed ⇞
⇞ stronger ⇞
⇞dream ⇞
⇞ destination ⇞
⇞ secrets ⇞
⇞Re-attempt ⇞
⇞ tower ⇞
⇞ plan a ⇞
⇞ error ⇞
⇞ confrontation ⇞
⇞ stage ⇞
A/N
⇞ root ⇞
⇞ a friend in need ⇞
⇞ rescue plan? ⇞
⇞ failed rescue plan ⇞
⇞ The Same Fate ⇞
⇞ light in dark ⇞
⇞ disbalance ⇞
⇞ princess of udairis ⇞
⇞ dawn of the curse ⇞
⇞ the weapon ⇞
⇞ courage ⇞
⇞ puppet strings ⇞
⇞ reign of terror ⇞
⇞ vengeful soul ⇞
⇞ haunted ⇞
⇞ hope for survival ⇞
⇞ journey ⇞
⇞ only solution ⇞
⇞ her epiphany ⇞
⇞ krobet ⇞

⇞ butter biscuits ⇞

1.4K 140 13
Av FairySalvatore

Prince of Udairis, everyone called him that, the stoic perfect son and the next heir to the throne. The one who was accepted by the water element, one who led the army and the one who marched to Krobet and came back victorious but with a burned hand.

As he took off his armor, his burned hand came to view making me wince in my head at the horrible sight. But who burned him? The king? Because Nazereth at that was still returning from his training.

He grunted and threw away his sword. Since he helped his sister get away he was hiding here, maybe from the responsibilities.

Waves of anger were crashing on me from Nazereth, the hate was so evident that I was amazed Nazereth didn't step out and stabbed the Prince. 

And a saw rare sight of Nazereth building fire in his hand, the human, good part of him gone and his coal-black. as I saw his jaw tick in rage. He would burn the Prince alive, he was so angry but that would be useless and put everything he did to risk, a lot of innocent people would die and his parents will always be the traitors while his Kingdom would be under King of Udairis.

"No," I whispered and looked at his fire.

Like a magic spell, the fire was back in his eyes and he calmed down. It was amazing and kind of empowering to see how much I affected him.

"We could just burn the whole place down and say it was an accident." He whispered still controlling his anger.

"You know as well I do, what will follow next since yours is just not a simple flame, even healing water doesn't heal it." I showed him my ring finger and he winced.

"Who is there?" The Prince of Udairis might have sensed a presence.

"Do you trust me?" I asked because a plan was forming in my head.

"You know that I do." He answered like I was being ridiculous.

"Then follow my plan for this one and try to control your anger please," I said giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Before he could do something drastic, I stepped out as he furiously whispered my name behind me.

"Prince," I said and he literally moved too fast and picked up the sword he threw.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and I thanked the Lord, Nazereth didn't step out with his own vendetta and respected my plan.

No one was a better option than the Prince himself to take me to the weapon room where the Spirit Weapon was left. 

"I missed Princess and came here to spend some days alone." I used my best convincing tone pouring a little bit of power hoping he would not detect power presence from Firemaster himself.

"Does your husband know?" He asked still with an attack stance.

"We- we have been not on very good terms, he doesn't like me very much," I lied pretending to be sad.

He lowered his sword a little still looking wary.

"I see you miss her too," I said trying to get him talking.

"I don't remember us being confidants maid girl." He grunted and I Nodded not stretching my limit.

"You can leave now?" He said not killing me thankfully.

"Can I stay a little longer, please, I will be a ghost. I don't want to go to a place where I am tortured daily."

He looked at me and I was reminded of Ermeline's eyes.

"Be a ghost then."

He said and sighed walking away looking awful in honesty.

"I can make you some tea or anything else if you like?" I asked my tone growing softer seeing he was actually distraught.

"You are still my enemy's wife, I would refuse curtly."

A small smile played on his lips.

I smiled back at his cautious words.

"This is my solace point don't annoy me much. Also, if you are here to get revenge or be a spy or something, I will kill you with my own hands no matter how much my sister will hate me later. Everyone hates me anyway." He sounded as wounded as he looked.

And with that, he turned to leave but he stopped and looked at me, "Something I always wanted to say, you are pretty for a maid. Scratch that, you are pretty enough for a Queen."

This time he finally left and I sighed in relief.

I rushed inside the library to find the King hoping he wouldn't be fuming in anger at my bad plan.

"Nazereth," I whispered to call him out.

"Is this your plan, be his shoulder to lean on?" This is what he was pissed about and I smiled a little amused enjoying his annoyance over this,

"He will definitely know where is the weapon we are looking for." I stated the truth.

"He is the enemy Zephora and I will avenge my parents. He will die in the process." He warned me in a strict tone.

"I know."

"You are taking revenge for all the things I did, aren't you?" He asked definitely infuriated.

"I am just choosing the best option to stay here," I said holding his hand and pulling him to the room I used to live in.

"He said you are too pretty, am I suppose to ignore that and not feel annoyed." He whined.

Where was the whole avenging vendetta?

"And I still give my heart to a man who hated me so much that I had to take poison willing to escape, what does that tell you?" I said softly feeling the fear through him.

He was actually worried I might leave him and for someone like Prince of Udairis.

Why would he think that?

"That you are good to the point of being a fool." He muttered reluctantly.

"Good is good Nazereth, never foolish. Because our actions define who we are. But I loved you then, I have always loved you, I will love you in future what is that worries you. Even though I might say I enjoy the petty jealousy from might Firemaster."

"I don't deserve you, after all, I put you through and I am afraid you will vanish, run just like you did then." He confessed and my heart gave away at these words.

He was worried I would actually leave.

"This is a neat trick to make me say I forgive you, isn't it?" I said in a light tone which made him smile.

"Did you?"

So I just tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips," I love you."

And as fast as my heart heals, I will forgive you but it will take a little time for that memory and eyes filled with mistrust for me fades away.

He just shook his head at my peck, "You are definitely taking revenge on me but tormenting me."

"Maybe I am." I gave him an innocent smile.

"For now we keep low while I try to make friends with the Prince."

"No you are not," He said like he meant business.

"Okay, okay fine I will not."

"How did he believe you anyway and how did he not detect my power?"

I shrugged casually and he looked at me with pride.

Maybe he will not hate me when he knows who I am really.

I chuckled at Nazereth sleeping on the little bed I used to sleep in. He was incredibly upset about the fact that I choose not to sleep next to him but honestly I was not ready for that proximity yet, I was not ready to get back to how we were because it scared me till I held an important truth from him.

I have seldom seen him sleep and sleep peacefully at that.

He almost looked angelic at the moment, like he hasn't been through hell and back, like every part of him was not shattered and yet I was scared that if I touched him at that moment I would feel the terrors along with it. I have made a promise to myself never to invade his private space, no mind how much he trusts me but I made a pact and that was not limit my use of power around him.

Subconsciously maybe something he said hit me hard and I realized I would not use my power on him casually.

I wrote him a note and left early to make take and pretend to wait for the Prince to talk and get the location of the Spirit Weapon. Once we came to know about it, I needed to get in the palace without letting Nazereth get in danger and get the weapon.

But that was the plan for later, first I needed the location.

So I entered the very familiar kitchen too early when I knew the cooks weren't around and made some tea and butter biscuits for the prince. And sat down near the window near the hall from where he could view me when he came down from the room.

After a few minutes, I heard his footsteps and I tactfully picked up a soft biscuit and felt it melt in my mouth.

"You are up early." He asked and I concentrated on using my power.

I made him focused on me and made sure that he didn't feel Nazereth's presence.

"I made these for Princess, she loved those," I said the truth.

And took another bite to make a point.

He just shook his head.

Take the biscuit and let's talk. I tried what I have learned from training from morel.

He frowned for a bit like he was thinking or likely conflicted by new thoughts I put in his head.

After a few moments, he sat down in the chair on the front of me and took a biscuit.

"These are good." He said and stared outside.

He was dressed casually and not like a soldier he usually is. His hair were a mess and his scars more prominent now.

"I am tired of this life." He muttered like the tea was making him confess his problems.

I didn't answer anything but just let him speak.

Tell me where the Spirit Weapon his?

I tried directly asking the question.

Suddenly he looked at me sharply as if he caught on but then his posture relaxed.

I looked expectedly at him waiting to hear the answer.

"I wish Ermeline had the power instead of me. I wish I was not the next heir to the throne." He shared further.

Maybe I was not using my power right since this was not the answer I was hoping for.

You will tell me where the spirit weapon is.

I tried my best to get this in his head.

"I don't know why I feel like my soul is lighter like I can share things with you. Is it the tea?" He chuckled at his own words.

"You hate killing for him?" I finally got into conversation.

"Do you know what toll it takes on you to kill families and slaves and destroy whole kingdoms? I hate myself and barely sleep with all the blood on my hands. And yet this is expected of me, to be like the feared King of Udairis." He said as if in a trance.

Suddenly he got up as he realized something.

"I have to go, I have something to in the special weaponry in the right-wing."

What was I supposed to do about that?

And then he got up and walked back to his room. This was severely unsuccessful.

I took another bite from the biscuit.

"That went well." I heard Nazereth's whisper next to me and my heart jumped.

His head bent down and he took a bite from my biscuit making me flustered just like he did before when I made him biscuits before.

"Not really, he was sharing his life with me." I sighed in defeat.

"Even though I hated the whole thing but we did get a location and you don't even know how powerful you are." And he gently kissed my forehead making my heart flutter yet again.

"Location?"

"Weaponry in the right-wing." He smirked at me amused.

My eyes widened at the realization and how the power played out.

"Get ready and get this over with soon because damn Zephora I cannot tolerate you with another man at all." His light tone made me smile.

He was not disgusted so far, gave me more hope to tell him truth.

Okay, so it's 4:23 In the morning, do we still count it as Saturday xD

Enjoy this part as plan is set in motion.

Also, my sleep pattern is shattered because of quarantine.

Anyone into gaming? Like PC gaming and stuff?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.5K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
71.6K 2.8K 24
❝Many things are hard, but killing your fated mate has got to be the hardest.❞ BOOK #2 OF 'HEART OF THE WOLF PRINCE' ******** Once the unremarkable R...
72 16 16
On the Red Continent, citizens don't protest war, they protest peace. Because in this land, conflicts once decided by clashes of rival armies are now...
81 0 29
Mordrake Scoretti, a powerful mage, is chosen from birth by The Lady of the Lake to fulfil a destiny. In return he asks for the Vasilis crown. After...