Loving This

由 zanily

They were the most shipped couple in school. But, he messed up. Now she's the ex of the school's resident pl... 更多

Prologue
Moving On
The Night at Sarah's
First Kiss
Party Invites
Still in Love...
Drunken Encounters
I'm In Love
Second Chance?
Avoiding Love
The Confrontation
The Confrontation (Alex)
My Biggest Mistake
Best Day Ever
Happily Ever After?
Bad News?
I Woke Up With Him
The Grinch Who Stole My Boyfriend
She's Not In Love With Me...
Author's Note
He Did It Again
MagCon
Engaged
I Want Her Back
Best Date
Winter Formal
Graduation
Epilogue
What If Natalie Had Said No?
What If Natalie Hadn't Gone?

Lovers Again

26 2 2
由 zanily

ALEX'S POV:

As I pressed my lips to Natalie's the whole world disappeared. She made me feel special and I loved her with all my heart. She thought that I was settling for her, but that wasn't true. Natalie had always underestimated how amazing she was. God. I loved this girl so much it scared me what I would do for her.

She pressed her lips harder against mine and I pressed my hands to the small of her back. She tangled her hands through my hair and pulled me closer. Natalie moaned as I picked her up and laid her on the desk. Her brown eyes stared up at me lovingly and my hunger for her grew with each kiss. I shrugged off my suit jacket and Natalie started unbuttoning my shirt. She shimmed out of her shirt and threw it behind us, not breaking our kiss. As my tongue brushed against hers she took a sharp intake of breath and clung to me tighter. Suddenly someone knocked on the classroom door and we flew apart. Natalie reached for her shirt and I re-buttoned mine.

"Come in," Natalie said. Her hair was tangled and her lipstick was smudged all over. I was pretty sure that I had lipstick all over me too. Finally, Brittany walked in with a smug look on her face.

"So, how was it?" Brittany asked Natalie. Natalie turned towards me, blushing.

"Fine, uh do you want to go eat?" Natalie asked me. I nodded.

"I'm starving!" I exclaimed walking towards the door.

"Boys are always starving." Brittany said smiling. I walked up behind Natalie.

"Starving for you," I whispered in her ear. Natalie blushed and I kissed her cheek. I sauntered out the door and walked out of the school.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

118K 7.8K 52
After her fiancé left without warning, leaving behind only a note on the kitchen counter, Isabella thought it was time to start over. She was broken...
11.4K 212 24
When Courtney get's kidnapped, she get's abused by her kidnappers, while meeting a very handsome guy that got kidnapped as well. Will there be love...
1.1K 80 18
"The little spark left in her erupted into such a large flame, it boiled her blood and made the thought of this sand-colored haired person impossible...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...