Now & Forever

By TheGurlWhoLovedYou

As Sarah and Matteo opens a new chapter as husband and wife they will going to venture a life full of possibi... More

Married Life
Touring the World with You
From Parish with Love
Home
Happy Wife Happy Life
Reconciliation
Blessing

Extended Honeymoon

874 28 3
By TheGurlWhoLovedYou

It's all over the news now. People are getting sick and admitted to the hospital. People panic buying and everyone fears for the worst case scenario. Unti-unti naring kinacancel ang ibang work. I'm with my glam team when the news broke. Syempre I'm worried dahil hindi lang naman kami maaapektohan dito kundi lahat narin ng tao mahirap man o mayaman.

I got a call from mama.

"Anak, narinig mo ba yung news?" she asked me immediately.

"Opo ma. Nakakabahala nga eh. Nasa Cebu po ba si papa ngayon?" I asked kasi worried rin ako.

"Yes but he will get a flight tomorrow. Kayo ni Matt, kamusta naman kayo?"

"Okay naman po. I'm with my team right now doing a photoshoot. Matt has workshop today so baka sunduin nya ako mamaya."

"Just take care of yourself and si Matt narin. Sabihin mo sa asawa mo huwag mag-lalabas. It's better to stay at home para makaiwas narin tayo." she reminded me.

"Opo, ma. Kayo rin po pati narin si Pao-pao at papa."

"You can stay with us nalang dito sa bahay para alam naming safe kayo and atleast sama-sama tayo." she suggested.

"That's a great idea mama but I have to talk to Matt muna. I'll call you if we have decided na."

We ended the call dahil tinatawag na ako. Nag-alala talaga ako dahil maraming maaapektohan nito at hindi pa natin alam kung anong mangyayari sa susunod na mga araw. Our shoot ended early kaya I called Matteo if he's finished with his workshop para sunduin ko nalang sya but he insisted na huwag nalang dahil matatagalan pa sila.

Kaya umuwi nalang ako and changed for a pambahay outfit. I decided to play with O4 dahil panay ang paglalambing sa akin. Nang mabagot naman ako ay nag-netflix nalang ako habang wala pa si Matteo. I finished the entire movie that's when I decided to cook for dinner since wala pa ang asawa ko. I decided to cook pasta and salad.

"Hello, my beautiful wife." I heard his voice coming thru the kitchen.

He embrace me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"How is my beautiful wife?" he asked.

"I'm okay. The shoot went well and Direk Alex says hi to you."

"How was the workshop?" I asked.

"It went well naman, I just have to read and practice a lot of Tagalog terms."

"Kaya mo yan, love. Ikaw pa." I kissed him.

We shared the food, talked a lot of stuff and since kami lang dalawa sa bahay kami rin gumagawa ng mga chores. Matt washed the dishes, I fed the dogs and vacuumed the sala. We enjoy doing these things together especially now that wala muna kaming kasambahay kaya kami lang talaga gumagawa ng lahat.

Pinag-usapan namin yung sinabi ni mama kanina and he said huwag nalang daw dahil baka mahirapan lang kaming bumalik dito when worst case scenario will happen. I agree with him. And he really wants to stay at home nalang instead of going out and do his duty as a reservist. He really wants to go out and help a lot of people but he chose not to because he wanted us to be safe. I see him contacting a lot of people asking them if they could join the fundraising he made. He really is have a good heart. And I'm really proud of him.

Week 3 of the quarantine, we're still doing okay with everything. Matteo has been doing charity concert online to raise funds para sa mga taong naapektunan ng virus. I on the other hand, I did 3 songs for ASAP para our digital show. We also taped You are the Reason for ABS-CBN concert. It was the first time we sang together and was televised. Nahihiya at kinakabahan talaga ako pero I know this is for a good cause.

"Love."

"Hmmm." I saw him reading his book.

Nasa closet lang ako preparing for an early birthday suprise sa asawa ko.

"What's your plan for you birthday?" I asked.

For a minute I heard silence and I know he was thinking of a better celebration but he couldn't because of what's happening right now.

"I don't know. Mama said well go sa Alabang and stay there for a few days. Maybe don nalang tayo mag celebrate." he replied.

"You? Any plan?"

"Aha. I got a suprise for you Mr." lumabas ako habang suot suot ang bathrobe ko.

I really got his attention. Binaba nya ang libro at tinitigan lang ako. I know he wants to see me do this.

"So, you were saying kanina this might be an extended honeymoon for us." i said habang nilalapitan sya.

"Hmmm. I like it when you're sexy. I wanna see behind that robe, madam." at alam na siguro nya ang mangyayari sa gabing ito.

"You're teasing me." I saw how red his face is.

"I don't have anything for your birthday so this is the only thing I can give to your birthday. I took off my robe and just wearing a see thru red nightgown. I was bit cold but really don't care because I just wanna make my husband happy and satisfied tonight.

"This is the best gift." He said as he went all over my body and slowly kissed my lips and neck that gave me a little tickle. I took off his shirt and kissed his absolutely hot body.

"Oooohhh" napaungol ko ata asawa ko.

I am on top of him and doing the job. Kissed his abs going up to his chest, neck and his soft lips.

"Is this our extended honeymoon already?" I whispered.

"This is your birthday gift, baby, remember." He rolled over and did his moves again.

I'm getting wet down there and feels like I'm having a fever. My armpit were wet too. This is so good.

"Oooohhh god. Matttteeeeoooo." I was really moaning hard.

"Aahhhh"

"You love it baby?"

"Ahhhhh" he was really in the game to make me happy tonight.

"Yes baby."

Nagising nalang ako sa ingay ni 04 sa baba. Tahol ng tahol at parang gusto ng kumain. Hinanap ko si Matt pero wala sya sa tabi ko, I guess he made breakfast for us. Damn, last night was great. It was magical. I just smiled looking back at what happened last night.

I made some toast and omelette and coffee for me and hot chocolate for my wife. I bet she's still sleeping right now. Last night was very magical, i must say. Sarah's the best. I just laughed while checking the toast.

04 is barking again, hungry I guess. So I gave him food. Here she goes, my wife. I just smiled looking at her. Damn, she's so beautiful and with those nightgown wow sexxxxyyy.

"Good morning" I gave her a hard kiss.

"So, you enjoyed last night?" I teased her.

"Very much mister."

"Oohh. So you wanna do it again? Tonight? Or maybe now?"

"Nah aahhh. Not today. I still got sore."

"So last night was great hah. Good to know." I just laugh. She loves it when I teased her about this.

Everything is set. We got our extra clothes and 04's food and vitamins. We are leaving our house muna to be in Alabang and stay there for a few days and tomorrow's my birthday kaya dun na kami magcecelebrate.

"Ready na?"

"Yeah. Let me get 04 for you." she held 04 and went in to our car.

We arrived in Alabang at lunch time. Mama, papa and Paolo was there. Georgia will be here mamayang gabi with Ian. We had lunch, talk about things and planned for tomorrow's event. I personally asked for a simpler celebration. I don't want it to be a big celebration. Hindi ko kaya magpakasaya while some of us are suffering and dying. And they understood naman my reasons.

We had a talk with papa and some of my teams sa resto about quarantine. We really had to close temporarily just to be safe narin. Sarah is with Paolo painting. It's there bonding moment narin dahil Sarah missed Paolo a lot.

MATTEO'S BIRTHDAY

"Kuya! Kuya! Kuya!!" Paolo tried to wake up Matteo from his sleep. May pasurprise kasi ang family nya.

"What, Pao?"

"Wake up! And let's eat breakfast."

Patuloy parin ang pangungulit ni Paolo sa kapatid nya.

"Okay. Stop it. Okay. I'll wash my face first and I'll go there."

Sarah woke up first and made him a birthday cake. The whole family prepared something for the birthday boy also.

"His coming."

Bumaba na si Matteo at pumunta sa dining area nila. At may narinig syang kumakanta. Sa pagbaba ay nakita nya si Sarah na may dalang cake. She is happy surprising his husband.

"Happy birthday to you!!!" everyone sang.

"Guys, thank you."

He gave everyone a hug and a kiss for his wife. They had a simple birthday breakfast that Matteo asked. Masaya na sya sa simpleng celebration. Just a complete family and they're safe and healthy is enough for him.

Sarah got Matteo's phone and decided to use his instagram account to post and great for his birthday. Nagulat rin si Matteo sa post ni Sarah dahil hindi nya alam na gagawin nya yun. Pero masaya sya sa sweet gesture na ginawa ng asawa nya.

"Thank you, love." sabi ni Matteo habang si Sarah ay inaaral ang kanta nya.

"Pasensya ka na love ha if simpleng celebration lang ang ginawa namin sa birthday mo. I already planned a suprise for you weeks ago pero this happened."

" no its okay love. Honestly, I really can't call it a happy birthday with everything's happening right now but I'm still grateful because I'm safe and healthy. I'm with you and the whole family. Thank you for today."

"You know what, beyond that good looks and physique, you got that big heart. And I'm proud that I'm married to a man who has a good heart and willing to sacrifice everything just to help other people. At ikaw yun."

"I just pray na matapos lahat ng to para wala nang taong mamatay or mawalay sa family nila."

"Love, everything will be okay. Soon everything will be alright. Remember that." Sarah said.

"Thank you. Buti nalang we got married before this virus happened. Can't imagine if hindi pa tayo kasal. Mababaliw siguro ako."

"Can I ask for part 2 of my birthday surprise?" Matteo asked.

Alam nyang anong ibig sabihin ni Matt.

"Love, baka marinig tayo nila mama. Nakakahiya kaya." she replied while Matt is kissing her neck.

"Bat naman tayo mahihiya. Huwag ka lang maingay and besides kasal na tayo."

"Anong maingay? Maingay ba ako?" She teased him.

"Hmmm. Ikaw nagsabi nyan hindi ako."

"Cmon, its my birthday and I miss your body." wala ng magawa si Sarah dahil unti-unti nang inaangkin ng katawan ni Matteo ang katawan nya.

This must be a great extended honeymoon for them.

Happy Sunday everyone!!! Hope you're all doing okay. Hope you like my new update ☺️

Follow me on twitter: @ashmattfanako

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 174 20
Alex had the best life he could ever ask for, good friends, family and a beautiful girlfriend but when he discovers that his girlfriend has cancer ev...
258K 5K 28
Blaine and Justin beat all the obstacles that were thrown at them and came out of it with a beautiful daughter and the beginning of their marriage an...
289 0 33
Lauren gets a new neighbor who happens to be a coworker! What happens when they can't seem to stop fighting? Does that hate turn into love or will th...
2.8K 155 32
An AshMatt AU Sarah and Matteo set out on separate journeys but fate brings them together for an adventure of a lifetime. One of them set out to fi...