merman (bbs ships)

By JulsMartin9

marcel and brock was planning go to the beach with evan. they thought they were going to simply hang out and... More

part one
part two
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten

part three

178 1 0
By JulsMartin9

Brock's pov
my eyes are closed and feel pretty fine when i felt something beneath my feet.
i quickly open my eyes to see what it was but nothing was there.
maybe it was fish or something. wait. can fishes
even be around this area?
i popped my head to the surface real quick.
"okay. Brock you go-"
"theres something under us" i cut Marcel off.
i took my goggles off and i can feel the air hit my eyes.
"wait. what?!" Evan said really nervously.
i opened my mouth to say something but i felt something beneath my feet again.
i got scared and i look at Evan and Marcel they look really confused look at the water.
looks like this time it wasn't just me.
"get out of the water" Evan said all of a sudden.
we all start heading back when u felt something again under my feet. we all start swimming faster.
we finally got to our picnic place (?)
were all catching our breath when we hear a singing voice behind us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 31
(Y/n) works as a nurse. She was just going on about her day until strange things were happening around her. Next thing she knew, her world was turned...
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
2.8K 97 12
Everyone know time is a valuable thing that everyone has. Yet not everyone has the same amount of time. People can run out of time at a young age som...
71 3 2
Jonathan realized something while playing with four of his best friends. Worried they'll hate him, he pulls away. Evan, Tyler, Brock and Brian all no...