Pain (NamJin ff) •Book 2 Of R...

7elsasnow tarafından

A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
Ego!!!
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Reminder!
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
BANGBANGCON!
Q&A
Answers
!?!?!?
Published!
!!!

28

1.2K 68 29
7elsasnow tarafından

This is going to be a long chapter so bare with me😅 And sorry for the delay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin's POV

~Flashback~

A few days after Hee Yeon started going out everyday, I asked her why she was always out.

She hadn't said anything and just avoided the question.

But I could feel that she's hiding something.

I was about to go to her room to talk about it again but I stopped when I heard her talking.

"I really hope the plan works." I heard her say.

What plan is she talking about?

And then I caught on.

She was going out and avoiding my questions on purpose.

But why?

I knocked on her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes oppa. Come in."

I walked in and saw her on her desk.

"What brings you here oppa?" She asked as she turned around.

"Well, I was going here to talk about why you were always outside." I started.

She looked shocked.

"W-What about it?" She stuttered.

Doing it on purpose.

"As I was saying, I was on my way to your room when I heard you talking to yourself. And I may have heard what you said."

"W-What?" She asked, genuinely nervous.

"What did you hear?" She asked again.

"Something about hoping that the plan works." I said, raising my eyebrows at her indicating that I want an answer.

She was clearly nervous for real.

"About that."

"Well? What plan are you talking about exactly? You're going out and avoiding and my questions about it on purpose. But for what though?"

"I really can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Just trust me oppa. The plan is for your own good."

"If it is for my own good, why can't I know about it?"

"It's just that I really can't tell you, okay?"

"Why? How are you supposed to know if it's good for me when I don't know what it is? It could give me harm instead without you knowing. I can only be the judge whether it's going to be good for me or not." I said.

"Fine. I'll tell you."

I sat on her bed as I waited for her explanation.

Hee Yeon sighed.

"Me and the other members are planning on sabotaging the marriage."

I was shocked.

Why would she do that?

"But why?"

"I couldn't help but feel guilty about it. I feel like it was my fault you're suffering. You should be with the people you love. And I'm the one who's stopping you from doing so."

"That's why I contacted them through your phone and told them to meet me but I was disguised as you. I can't tell them I'm the one meeting them because I know for a fact that they will not show up. They only knew that it was me on the day of the meeting."

"I told them to help you get out of the marriage. Luckily, Hoseok and Namjoon already broke up that time. And then they made a plan."

"Tell me the details of the plan."

"I would go out everyday, all dressed up. And then whenever you ask me where I went, I will act as if I was nervous and avoid the question. It was to make you suspicious of me meeting someone else while we are engaged. While I am doing that, they will make a video, or a surprise, that will show pictures of me kissing another guy. It was pictures of me and my ex. It is going to be shown at the engagement party. And when they do that, I will act as if I'm not part of the plan as per their request. I will act as if I was surprised as well."

I couldn't believe it.

She was willing to do anything to get me out of this marriage even though she knows that it will ruin her relationship with her parents.

"But the plan could ruin your relationship with your parents."

"It was already ruined when they started the engagement."

I couldn't let that happen.

She could get hurt because of this.

I thought of something that could both stop the marriage and at the same time not hurt her.

"I have a plan."

She looked at me.

"Any other things you discovered while doing your plan?" I asked.

"Well, I know for sure that my brother is going to try stopping our plan. But he still doesn't know about it. And he has cameras in the BTS dorm. Hoseok said so."

"Do you happen to know where your brother is? I will try to persuade him to side with us."

"I don't really know where he is exactly. He doesn't tell us."

"What's his name again?"

"Lee Jae Hwan. He uses a nickname though."

"What is it?"

"It's Ken."

My eyes widen.

Is he the Ken I know?

"Do you have a picture of him?"

She showed me a picture.

It is him.

"I think I know where he is. Can you come with me? We can try to persuade him together." I said.

"Okay. Let's go."

And then we went to the café I last saw him in.

When we got there, I was relieved.

He was there.

"Welcome to- Seokjin?" He said.

"Can I talk to you? I mean we." I said as Hee Yeon stepped out from behind me.

He looked more shocked.

After his shift, we went to our house.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I know that you're planning something."

"What?" Ken asked, acting confused.

"I know that you're her brother. And I know that you're planning on making the marriage continue by making whatever they're planning fail. But what I want to know is the reason you're doing this."

"Hee Yeon was the one who met them that time? It wasn't you?" Ken asked.

"Yes. She's the one who went there. You're maybe confused because what you saw on your cameras is my number and not hers. And I only knew about it today. But why are you doing this?" I said.

"I'm only doing this for her happiness! I can't see her sad again because of you! I saw how she looked sad when you announced about your relationship with Namjoon. And I wanted to make her happy. I couldn't stand around not doing anything to make her happy."

"That's why I made a plan. A plan to stop the obstacles on your marriage get in the way."

"So you finally admit that you were planning something." I said.

"I'm not the only one." Ken said.

I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Hoseok joined me on the plan."

It can't be.

He's lying, right?

"I know that he has small feelings for Namjoon. And I used that to make him join in my plan."

"I told him to ask Namjoon to be in relationship with him to stop him from going in between you and Hee Yeon. And it's going to be a win-win situation since he will be able to be with the person he likes while I will be able to make my sister happy at the same time." Ken said, still smirking at us.

I still can't believe that Hoseok would do that.

"I also told him to install cameras in their dorm to watch their every single move."

But Hoseok was the one who told them about it.

"And on the day they started dating, they went here. I was happy that he was able to do that. And then at the same day, after they left, you showed up. And that's when I told you about them."

I remember that day.

"So you planned it?" I said, still processing all of it.

He didn't say anything. He just smirked.

"I thought you are my friend?! I thought I could trust you?! How could you do this to me?!"

I'm starting to lose it.

"I was. Not since you hurt my sister! And I can't forgive you for that!" He yelled as he glared at me.

"Jae Hwan oppa! Can't you just stop? Please?"

"Why would I? I can't see you hurt anymore!"

"Do you think making him agree into this marriage will make me happy?"

Ken went silent.

"Do you think making the person I love suffer will make me happy?"

"No. It just makes me feel guilt instead of happiness because I know that even though he's with me, he's hurt. Seeing how hurt he is when he was forced into this marriage makes me hurt even more. He isn't happy with me. He's happy with them. With him. So please stop. It just hurts me even more. Seeing him happy makes me happy. And that's enough for me. He isn't for me and I accept that as long as he's happy."

We looked at her.

I was the who spoke up.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down, tears starting to fall.

They looked at me.

"I didn't know that I had hurt your sister. It wasn't my intention. Can you forgive me for that? I know it's hard but-" I was cut off when someone hugged me.

"I'm the who should be sorry. I betrayed you. I failed as your friend." Ken said crying on my shoulder as he hugged me tight.

I hugged him back.

"I understand why you did that. It was for your sister."

"Are we friends again?" He asked, lossening the hug, looking at me.

"Of course. You always will be." I said, smiling.

Finally all of this is over.

"See? Isn't this nice? Rather than fighting because of me." Hee Yeon said.

We laughed at her remark.

She smiled at us.

"So Jin oppa, about the plan you told me earlier, what is it exactly?"

I explained to them the plan.

"Are the members in on this?" Hee Yeon asked.

"All of them except for Namjoon."

"Okay then. How about we call them?"

"Okay."

I got my phone out and dialed Jimin's number.

I put it in speaker so everyone could hear.

After a few rings, he answered.

"Hyung!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah it's me. Are you with the others?"

"Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung isn't here. They're doing something."

"Are they making a video for the engagement party?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes- wait what?"

I laughed.

"I already know about your plan."

"But how?"

"I talked it out with Hee Yeon."

"Hyung be careful of his brother. We think he's planning something."

"I discovered something."

"What is it hyung?"

"Ken is her brother."

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes. I was surprised as well."

We were trying our best not to laugh.

"How could he do this to you? I though he was a good person, but I guess not."

Ken acted offended.

"Uh, excuse me. Are you talking shit about me behind my back?" He said.

"What?! Ken hyung?!"

We laughed at his reaction.

"What's so funny?" He asked from the other line.

"Did you trick me about Ken hyung being her brother?"

"Nah. It's true." Ken said.

"What? I'm confused. What is happening?!"

We laughed again.

"I'm sorry Jimin. For hurting Jin."

"We've talked it out. He agreed to stop whatever he was planning." I said to him.

"Are we still continuing our plan?"

"I have a new plan."

"So we're not continuing the plan?"

"You will, but only the making of the video."

"Wait. I'm lost. Tell me the details of your plan first."

"Okay. But Namjoon shouldn't know about this new plan."

"Why?"

"Just go with it."

"Okay."

"We will talk to our parents and try to persuade them to cancel the marriage. We did it on Ken so maybe we can do it on our parents. When they get persuaded, I will go to Namjoon's house in Ilsan and talk to his parents. Hopefully they could forgive me. But I need someone to come with me. Just in case they don't want to talk to me because of you know what."

"I'll tell Yoongi hyung to come with you."

"Thanks."

"What are we going to do?" Jimin asked.

"Let them continue making the video. But it will not be used. On the day of the engagement party, it will be 'taken' by someone. And that someone is Ken. One of you will secretly give it to him in the rest room where he will be waiting. And then when it's time for your 'surprise' you will act like you're trying to find it but you will not be able to. That's it for the part one."

"There's a part two?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. But I will tell you after the engagement party. The part two of the plan will be done on the wedding day."

"There's still going to be a wedding? I thought we are going to stop the marriage?"

"Yes, we are stopping it. But the wedding is not for me and Hee Yeon."

"Wait, are you saying-"

"Yes. It's for me and Namjoon."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.2K 641 28
All Yoongi wanted was to turn back time and change all his mistakes. Will he get what he want?
26.1K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
47.8K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...
119K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...