True Assassin of Round Table

By tititkuda

In 21st century, world entered a new stage of VR games...and "YGGDRASIL" is considered top of all MMORPG...bu... More

Character Sheet Image
Additional Character Data
Chapter 1 : Beginning after the End ( 1 )
Chapter 1 : Beginning after the End ( 2 )
Chapter 1 : Beginning after the End ( 3 )
Chapter 2 : Knights Of Round Table ( 1 )
Chapter 2 : Knights of Round Table ( 2 )
Chapter 3 : Investigation in Abellion Hills ( 1 )
Chapter 3 : Investigation in Abellion Hills ( 2 )
Chapter 3 : Investigation in Abellion Hills ( 3 )
Chapter 3 : Investigation in Abellion Hills ( 4 )
Chapter 4 : Result and Next Movement ( 1 )
Chapter 4 : Result and Next Movement ( 2 )
Chapter 4 : Result and Next Movement ( 3 )
Chapter 4 : Result and Next Movement ( 4 )
Chapter 5 : The Confrontation of Two Flame Emperors ( 1 )
Chapter 5 : The Confrontation of Two Flame Emperors ( 2 )
Chapter 6 : Visit to Flying City ( 1 )
Chapter 6 : Visit to Flying City ( 2 )
Chapter 6 : Visit to Flying City ( 3 )
Chapter 7 : Knight of the Lake and Knight of the Traitor ( 1 )
Chapter 7 : Knight of the Lake and Knight of the Traitor ( 2 )
Chapter 7 : Knight of the Lake and Knight of the Traitor ( 3 )
Chapter 7 : Knight of the Lake and Knight of the Traitor ( 4 )
Chapter 8 : Roble Holy Kingdom ( 2 )
Chapter 9 : Rolia Village ( 1 )
Chapter 9 : Rolia Village ( 2 )
Chapter 9 : Rolia Village ( 3 )
Chapter 10 : The Fallen of Black Scripture ( 1 )

Chapter 8 : Roble Holy Kingdom ( 1 )

836 19 3
By tititkuda

* Clink *

In a very luxurious dining room, now seen two people enjoying their dinner.

The first person was a woman who was very beautiful, her skin was smooth and did not have the slightest flaw, her golden hair flowed to her hips, and her cyan eyes were very soft and warm.

Her body is a very suitable definition for the word ' perfect '. Nothing is excessive, everything is in the standard of perfection. As if the woman is a masterpiece created by God.

The woman is the only female leader of any other human kingdoms, a woman nicknamed The Treasure of Roble because of her kindness and beauty.

Holy Queen from Roble Holy Kingdom, Calca Bessarez.

And in front of her was a tall man who had a appearance like Calca. He is Caspond Bessarez, brother of Calca.

"What is the condition of the orohans in the orphanage, Onii-sama? Are the necessities of their lives sufficient?" Calca said in a gentle tone to her brother.

Caspond smiled and answered his sister's question.

"Um, their faces are all very happy after receiving supplies of food sent by the kingdom"

A very beautiful happy smile adorned Calca's face as she heard Caspond's words.

"Thank God, I hope it can be used well."

"Um, you should have seen their own condition earlier, they would have been happier if you were there."

Calca smiled bitterly at that.

"It's not that I don't want to, I really want to come there by myself, but you know how the castle is at the moment ..."

Caspond who heard that said.

"I don't know what's on their minds, and why they are so eager to gain power, I'm even ashamed to be their brother..."

Caspond's words refer to their other siblings. To be said to be brothers is actually quite strange because they don't even talk to each other very often, their relationship with their siblings is very tense.

So only Calca and Caspond are still eating in the castle dining room nowhere.

"But you don't need to worry Calca ... whatever happens, I will remain on your side, I will continue to support you from behind so that you can realize an country that you dream of ... a country where nobody will cry. "

' a country where nobody will cry ' does sound very naive and childish, but that makes Calca a queen who is loved by all her people.

Roble Holy Kingdom is a very religious and prosperous country, as a leader, Calca is the type of leader who is loved by her people.

However, her kindness and generosity also made her seen as an incompetent leader, especially by southern nobles.

Like their cultures and the land itself, the Northern and Southern Holy Kingdoms' governments appear to be mostly isolated from one another, with the only thing uniting them is the monarch, Holy Queen.

But everything changed after Calca came to the throne and became the Holy Queen, southern aristocrats protested the decision, even after Calca willingly gave up her throne, the southern aristocrats even accused Calca with bad accusations that she was bribing the temples in the holy kingdom so that they on her side

Due to her low place in the order of succession, only males had inherited the Holy Kingdom until now. From the nobles' view, Calca should never have taken the position of Holy Queen. Because of Calca's beauty and divine magic abilities being recognized, the crown had eventually been placed upon her brow.

To successfully prevent a rift between the north and the south, the Holy Queen has chosen to ignore baseless allegations made by the southern nobles.

Even so, actually it was only those ideals that Calca wanted to realize. There is nothing else.

Hearing her brother's words, Calca smiled.

"Thank you, Onii-sama."

Calca doesn't know what else to say to her brother, Caspond is a very good brother in Calca's eyes, they are both very close to each other.

Among her other brothers, only Caspond was always on her side. Caspond who is the eldest son of the previous king should be entitled to the Holy King's throne. However, seeing his noble sister's ideals, he was willing to sacrifice his position and prefer to support Calca from behind.

Suddenly Caspond said something.

"But Calca ... I think you should immediately find a man who deserves to be your husband ..."

Hearing that, Calca tensed and stopped moving her fork. While Caspond continued to say.

"Well you know I can't protect you all the time, there are times when I won't be by your side, so you know what I mean ..."

Calca who heard Caspond's words said with a sigh.

"* sigh * It's not that I don't want to have a husband, other than that I also don't want to bother you continuously ... it's just not easy to find a suitable and ideal man for me."

As Calca said, it's not that she doesn't want to have husband, even she yearns for love and it frustrates her that she had yet to find a worthy man as her husband. Even because she doesn't get married, there was a crazy rumor that she was in a relationship with the Custodio Sisters.

Caspond seemed to think before returning.
"Hmm ... what about that man?"

" That man? "

"Yeah, that guy named Jircniv? Isn't he worthy of being your husband ...? Besides, if you get married, Roble Holy Kingdom and Baharuth Empire might be able to make a special cooperative relationship that will benefit both parties."

What Caspond said was a fact. Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix was the ruler of the Baharuth Empire, dubbed the Bloody Emperor.

Hearing her brother's words, Calca looked thoughtful.

"That man ... you must admit that he is indeed a handsome, intelligent, and powerful person. A great man and an extraordinary leader, any woman will definitely fall in love with him."

"Now then ..." Caspond put on a bright face, before he was cut by Calca.

"But ... somehow I don't like that man, well this is a personal reason but a man like him definitely won't be satisfied with only having one woman as his partner, and I don't want the love of my husband to be shared with other women ... sounds selfish indeed, but my feelings cannot accept that. "

Caspond nodded at Calca's words. Indeed, Jircniv is a great and extraordinary man, but he is also a very ambitious person and will do everything he can to achieve his goals.

'Now that I think about it, why would I suggest a bastard like him to be my sister's husband ... after meeting him once, even I doubt he has a love in his heart ...'

Calca then spoke again.

"Besides, it seems like that guy hates me for some reason ... so I guess marrying him is a bad choice. I'm sorry Onii-sama."

"What are you apologizing for, I was wrong for suggesting that man as your husband.."

After that, the two of them returned to eat their food, before one of the servants came and spoke to Caspond.

"Caspond-sama, that woman has regained consciousness."

Listen to that, Caspond who had finished his meal said.

" Oh, I see... "

Calca who saw that, asked her brother.

"What's wrong, Onii-sama?"

"No, it's about the woman I brought to the Castle this afternoon, it seems like she has regained consciousness."

"I see, thank God ... then why don't you see her condition?" Calca said with a smile.

"Hmm? But ..."

"Don't worry, after all, you finished your dinner, right?."

Hearing that, Caspond then nodded.

"Then, I'll go to her room."

Calca just smiled at Caspond who was leaving with the servant.

After seeing her brother leave the dining room, Calca then put her fork on the table, and sighed sadly.

Se then said with a little depression in his words.

"* sigh * A husband, huh ...? Is there a man who worthy to be my husband ..."

***

"* sneeze *"

Nash who was writing a document in his room suddenly sneezed, which forced him to stop writing.

Guinevere in front of him made a worried face when she saw Nash sneezing.

"Ara ~? Are you alright, Nash-sama? Are you not feeling well? Shouldn't you rest first?"

"No, it's fine, It seems like there is dust coming into my nose."

Guinevere then handed the handkerchief she had taken from her pocket to Nash.

"Please use this handkerchief, Nash-sama."

Nash took the handkerchief that Guinevere gave.

" Thank you... "

"This is my duty, Nash-sama"

Nash then cleaned his nose while thinking.

'It's already been 3 days and they haven't returned yet, actually what did Esmeralda-san and Arthur do in the Human Village?

.... by the way this handkerchief is very fragrant. '

After that, Nash put the handkerchief on the table and resumed his discussion with Guinevere.

"All right, where were we? Well, about this budget ..."

***

In a large room with luxurious ornaments, a very beautiful woman was sitting on a mattress holding her head.

The woman had pale blue hair that looked beautiful when the moonlight shone on her.

The room was quite dark because it was only lit by moonlight coming in through a window. The walls are made of white marble.

"Where am I? * Ouch *"

The woman was holding her head because of sudden pain, before finally memories flooded her mind.

And when the woman was in pain, the door opened. Then a woman dressed in maid dress entered with a tall man behind her. The tall man is Caspond Bessarez.

The waiter brought a tray containing a plate of food and a glass of water, she then put it on a wooden table beside the woman's bed.

" Where am I? "

Hearing the woman, Caspond then walked to the bedside and stood facing the woman.

"You are currently in the holy castle in Hoburns, Roble Holy Kingdom."

The woman then looked at Caspond with a deadpan look, and tilted her head slightly. She then said with a flat face.

"Then you ... who are you?"

Hearing the woman's question, Caspond then introduced himself respectfully.

"Ah, introduce, I am Caspond Bessarez, queen's counselor at the Roble Holy Kingdom."

Hearing that, the expression of the woman did not change, she was like a robot in human form.

" What happen with me...? "

"Ah, I found you lying in front of a temple, because it was raining heavily, so I took you to the castle because I thought you had no place to stay."

Hearing that, again the woman's expression did not change.

"So ... you are the one who saved me ..."

"Well, you could say that ..."

The atmosphere then became quiet, before the woman looked at her own body. Caspond knew what she was thinking, so he said.

"Ah, since your clothes were soaked before, I told one of my maids to give you warm clothes."

Hearing that, the woman looked into Caspond's eyes and made him a little confused. Then, the woman said.

" Thank you. "

"Eh? Well ... it doesn't matter ... after all, I can't bear to leave someone who faints and get rained on like that."

The atmosphere was quiet again, before suddenly there was a rumbling sound from the woman's stomach.

* Growl *

The woman's face turned red immediately, and made Caspond a little surprised when he saw her, because he thought this woman could not express or something.

To get rid of the awkward atmosphere, Caspond said.

"You must be hungry, right?"

He took the tray containing the food and gave it to the woman.

"Eat this warm soup."

The woman initially hesitated, but she reluctantly accepted it because she was currently starved.

After taking a bowl of soup, the woman then ate it hungrily with a piece of bread.

Caspond could only smile, before she suddenly choked. Caspond immediately handed over a glass of water to the woman.

"Ah, drink this water, eat slowly"

The woman then accepts it and immediately drinks it until it runs out. She then looked at Caspond and said with a flat face

"Gwen ..."

"Hmm?"

Caspond was confused to hear the woman's words.

"My name is Gwen, Gwenhwyfach."

Hearing the woman say her name, Caspond who was initially confused smiled, before saying.

"Greetings, Gwen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
143K 4.7K 51
Momonga/Ainz logs into Yggdrasil on its last day, thankfully someone shows up and suggest something, "Momonga lets make one last NPC, it will be your...
19.6K 409 19
Momonga has a son named (Y/N) IRL. He took care of him ever since his GF died while in child birth. When his son was 10 Momonga showed him a DMMO-RPG...
160K 4.8K 105
Kara and Diana are back for Round 2! A Continuation of 'Justice in the One Piece World' This time, the sisters are reincarnated into the Overlord Uni...