๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐‘๐—ผ๐...

By maraminaj

โ€ข ๐“empยทtaยทtion /tem(p)หˆtฤSH(ษ™)n/ ๐oun ๐“he desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise. More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐Ÿงก
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—ฉ
๐—ฉ
๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๏ฟผ๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

1K 76 36
By maraminaj

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"Yo, I could really use some backshots right now." Ella sighed, making us laugh.

We were currently, in the jacuzzi drinking and chilling while Brent Faiyaz played in the background. Typical girls night.

"Ugh, tell me about it." Kennedy added.

"Same." I sighed.

Roddy been doing so many shows, so, we haven't had any time to have fun. But overall, I was enjoying the trip, we been everywhere except for the Eiffel Tower and that was definitely on my bucket list.

"Would I be lame if I tell Artist to come out here?" Ella asked.

"YES!"

"Well, too bad he on his way." She shrugged, taking a sip from her drink.

"Wow." I said, then I faced Kennedy. "Welp, I guess it's just you and me, Ken."

"Well..." Ken slightly shrugged, gritting her teeth.

"Is y'all foreal right now?" I asked as they nodded.

"I need to be strangled, I can't be out here sexually deprived." Ken said.

"Man!" Ella said.

"We haven't even been out here that long!" I said in shock.

"Girl, quit playing like you haven't been getting nun." Ken laughed, making me raise my brows.

"Exactly, think she so slick!" Ella laughed. "We all know Clarence out here."

"No, Clare is at home and I haven't been getting anything."

"So, explain those hickeys on yo neck cause they weren't there when we first landed." Ella smirked as I picked my phone up and went to my camera, scanning my neck.

Great.

"Queen, give it up you is caught redhanded!" Ken laughed as my cheeks heated up.

"Let's call him then cause we know he in this hotel somewhere." Ella said, picking up her phone.

"NO!" I exclaimed. "I mean..no."

Then they both looked at me as if I was crazy then Kennedy's mouth gaped.

"Wait a minute... I swear I saw Clarence in a snap with Patty at the mall earli—" Ken started as she smirked.

"You fucking around!?" Ella whispered as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Don't worry tho, I'm not a snitch."

"Me either, so, who is it?" Ken asked. "We all grown here."

I sighed. "Promise me, y'all not gone say anything."

"Queen." They said in unison, making a stale face.

"So, you remember that quiet dude, Roddy, from the studio?" I asked as Ella's mouth gaped.

"YOU DEADASS!?" Ella asked.

"Oh, that Roddy guy you was texting— I knew it was something up between y'all, you were smiling too hard that day." Ken added.

"Yes."

"Like, I'm so shocked right now— He so quiet and rude, how y'all even fucking?" Ella questioned. 

I shrugged. "I don't know it just happened— am I a bad person?"

"No, it's life and shit happens." She said as I nodded.

"Do you think you're a bad person?" Ken asked.

"Honestly, yes and no— like y'all I love Clare and all but I don't have that spark for him anymore, my heart been telling me different."

"Oh, shit, how long have this been going on?" Ella asked.

"It's about to be a month." I said, tucking in my lips. "Is that too soon?"

"In my opinion, do what makes you feel happy." Ken said. "Fuck what anybody else thinks."

"Exactly, life too short." Ella added.

I took in their words and just followed my curiosity.

🧡

"So, why couldn't Ariana come?" I asked.

"Aw, yeah, she pregnant, so, she wasn't probably going to make it anyways." Ella said.

"Awe."

"Why?" She asked.

"I haven't been seeing her lately."

"Yeah, she so-called in love with some nigga named Lawrence or Lore— look, shit, I don't know it was something." She shrugged as I laughed.

"Oop, my man is here!" Kennedy smiled, stepping out of the jacuzzi and wrapping a towel on her. "Goodnight, Ladies."

"Let me go see if mine is near." Ella added stepping out as well as she grabbed her liquor.

"Really y'all?"

"Girl, go be with yo nigga— the side one!" She yelled and with that, I was the only one in the jacuzzi.

I laughed and stood up, getting out of the jacuzzi while I grabbed my phone and walked back inside.

🧡

Once I took a shower and put pajamas on, I was now at Roddy door about to knock but I overheard multiple voices as I leaned in closer getting a better hearing of the conversation that was going on. I'm nosey.

"I already told y'all, dumbasses— she ain't my bitch, we just fucking." I heard Roddy say.

"Nigga, yeah right!" I heard some other deep voice say.

I knew what it was from the jump but hearing it out loud kind of dented my heart, I was hoping that maybe in the future we could be something more but here I was looking like a clown even thinking that a us can happen.

I wanted to knock but I was scared, so, I decided against it.

I walked away from the door and got back onto the elevator.

Once the elevator came to a stop, I got off and went back to our room, going inside.

I went into my room, closing the door behind me as I sat on the bed, releasing a heavy sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

Suddenly, my phone began ringing as I collected my thoughts and finally picked it up and saw that Clare was calling me. So, I answered.

I cleared my throat. "H-hey, babe, I didn't know you would be up." Since it was a 6-hour difference between New York and Europe.

"Baby, you know us NY niggas don't sleep." He laughed. "What you doing tho?"

"Oh, I just got out of the jacuzzi with the girls about to go to sleep...you?"

"Shit..chilling wit Pat—" He started.

"YO, QUEENITH" I heard Patty say, making me smile.

"Hey, Patty!"

"Nigga, what I tell you about that shit?" Clare asked as they began arguing in the background while a message from Roddy popped up on my phone.

Roddy💙
What's yo room number?
11:15PM

I debated on texting him back but I couldn't help but do it.

Me
408
11:17PM

I'm already knowing once I see him, all the problems gone be away which was scary.

"Yo, Queen?" Clare asked knocking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I said I was thinking of flying out there with you." He said, making me lowly sigh.

"Babe, don't you think that's a little bit extra cause I'm going to be home in some days."

"And? I just miss you." He said.

"Simp ass nigga!" Patty laughed as I did the same.

"Wow.. you deadass laughing with this nigga? That's grimy!" He said as I continued to laugh. "You gotta chill."

"Babe, I'm sorry, and actually I don't mind." I said, then I slapped my hand onto my face.

I never think before I speak.

"Cool... I'll let you know— but baby, I was just checking up on you." He said. "Ima call you later tho, I'm finna grill this nigga in 2K...I love you." He said.

"Okay, and I love you too." I faintly smiled and ended the call.

If Clare planned on coming out here, I'm most definitely not being able to see Roddy anymore. That's a big risk.

Now, I got more problems on my hand.

🧡

Suddenly, there was a knock as I stood up and walked out of the room, opening the door to Roddy, who was twisting his nappy hair and he looked high.

As he walked in, he looked me up and down.

"Mm, so, why you here?"

"Cause I'm about to get some." He said in a duh tone.

"Uh, no, I'm about to go to sleep."

"That was so funny, I almost forgot to laugh." He stale faced me as he walked past me going into my room.

"How you know this my room?" I asked following him as he flopped on the bed.

"Yo smell." He shrugged.

"Is it a bad smell?"

"Nah, cause if it was— you wouldn't have made this far." He said, making me laugh.

"How was your show?" I asked, walking over and standing in between his legs as I played with his chains.

"It was straight." He said looking up at me as his hands rested on my butt. "How was yo day tho?"

Once he asked that, everything came flooding back into my head but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"It was okay until you came." I smiled as he took his chains off and put them around my neck.

"Mhm, that's nice and all but I need to smoke this blunt—- then I can fuck yo walk up." He said, scooting back against the headboard as I took my shirt and shorts off, leaving me in only my bra and panties.

Smiling, I got onto the bed and crawled towards him, making him chuckle.

Once I made it to him, I straddled him and watched him pull a blunt out as he put it to his lips and flamed it up.

He released the blunt from his lips. "Queen, I just want you to know that what we doing is just for fun— nothing serious. Ight?"

"Y-yeah."

🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.4K 100
love โ€ข /lษ™v/ an intense feeling of deep affection.
1.4M 61K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
119K 3.6K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
28.6K 556 27
Girl,you do damage to me, Know, I love it,yeah I love it