๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | ๐†๐ข๐ ๐ข...

By sammm_atienza

Gigi Hadid / G!P You It was just fucking around in the beginning, but the more they get to know each other's... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

8.5K 285 91
By sammm_atienza

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

It's already 11:34AM when I woke up, so I grabbed my phone to see Abel's message.

|10:24 AM|

Abel😎: Yo, Y/n/n. We'll take a break today since you worked some of your songs last night. We still have so much time so you don't have to worry:)

Abel😎: And besides, I know you're still sleeping at this time

I chuckled and replied before getting up and going to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

When I got home last night, Anwar called me and we talked all night, just getting to know more about each other. I enjoyed the guy's company and he also said he wants me to be his ride or die buddy and of course I wanted him to be mine as well. So we talked and talked until 4 in the morning until we fell asleep with the call still going.

I smiled at the thought before choosing an outfit.

Your Outfit👇🏻

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Anwar to say I'm coming over earlier than expected.

|12:07 PM|

Baldwin😈: Yo Gerard

Baldwin😈: My schedule is cancelled today,
I'm coming overrr

Gerard👿: Yes!! Alright alright

Gerard👿: Drive safe, Baldwin

After that, I ran downstairs and walked to the elevator of my penthouse before going down.

I decided to take another car since my favourite still has its scratches. I decided to use my black Lamborghini Aventador, so I got in and drove off.

When I arrived at the Hadid household, I saw many car parked at the front making me confused but starts walking. I opened the door and enter before shouting.

"Mooom! Anwaaaar! I'm hoooommee!" I said as I ran towards the living room.

When I walked into the living room, I saw all the girls from the squad along with Yolanda and Anwar looking at me with an amused smile while the girls looked at me shocked.

"Oh hello, Ladies." I greeted them with a charming smile causing them to stay still and just stare at me, specially Gigi and Bella.

"Baldwin!" Anwar shouted.

"Y/n, my dear! You look so good! Come here and take a seat with them, lunch is almost ready." Yolanda said before giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I made your favourite!"

Holy shit. She really loves me huh.

"Wait. Seriously?" I asked her excitedly.

"Yes, dear. Now come sit and talk with them for a bit." She said causing me to nod and walk towards them. I kissed the girls on the cheeks before taking a sit between Gigi and Anwar.

"Sup, Gerard." I said before pinching his ears.

"Ow! Fuck." He said and rubbed his ear making me laugh.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening." Hailey said as they continued staring at me.

"How...How did this happen?" Bella asked, confused as fuck.

"Yeah, and when did you guys get close?" Gigi asked next.

"AND Mrs. Hadid let's you call her mom??" Kendall asked in disbelief.

I looked at Anwar causing him to do the same. I smirked, making him mirror me and stay quiet while the girls asked us a hundred question.

"Okay, this two dipshits is not answering.." Gigi told the girls making me giggle at the way she said those words.

"Let's just ask mom later, Gi." Bella said before she came over to me and lightly flick me on the forehead. "Why aren't you answering our questions?"

"Because." I said making her roll her eyes with a smile as she stands in front of me.

"That's not even an answer." She said making me shrug. She sighed and leaned down to kiss me on my cheek. "What a baby.." She mumbled, walking away making me pout at her.

"How can she be hot and cute at the same time?" Taylor said causing me to turn red at the compliment.

"Only she can do that." Gigi said as she checks me out making me shake my head at them.

"Have you guys seen yourselves? You look like goddesses." I said making them blush.

"Anwar! Y/n! Could you please lay the table again?" We heard Yolanda said.

"Okay, mom." Anwar and I said in sync causing the both of us to look at each other and shrug.

"Wait, again?" Gigi asked.

"This is getting fucking weirder." Bella said before they got up and walk towards the dining room with us.

After laying the table and placing the foods, I sat down with Gigi on my right and Anwar on my left. When all of us got on our seats, they started to get food making me stop them.

"Wait, guys." I said causing them to stop. "Aren't we gonna pray?" I asked, confused, making them smile and nod at me to lead the prayer. After the prayer, we started getting food to ourselves causing Gigi to speak.

"You're such an angel." She said making me chuckle.

"I am." I said with a wink.

"Oooh, Gigi has a thing for angels. If you have seen her lock screen, it's those cute little angels." Bella said making Gigi blush while I smirk at her.

"Yes. And Gigi dressed up as an angel for halloween when she was a kid." Yolanda added making Gigi turn red even more.

"She also has collections of the-"

"Stop it, it's embarrassing." Gigi cut Anwar off.

"Oh my- look at Gigi's face." Kylie said as she pointed at the Hadid beside me.

We all laughed causing her to shake her head with a smile and eat her food.

"So mom, since these two idiots didn't answer our questions..Could you please tell us what we're missing?" Bella asked her mom who looked at Anwar and I. The two of us only shrug and continued stuffing our mouth with the delicious foods.

"Well, I was just cooking dinner when Anwar came home and go to the kitchen with Y/n beside him..."

As Yolanda explains, I slowly moved my right hand and rest it on Gigi's bare legs causing her to look at me and raise an eyebrow. I just acted normal and continued eating with my other hand. She shook her head before she continued listening to Yolanda.

"...then, Anwar said she scratched Y/n's car with his that's why he invited her to have dinner here as an apology."

"Wait. Anwar did you pay the expenses for the-"

"She said it's okay and wouldn't let me pay for it so I just invited her. Also, I remember you guys talking about her so I thought it's fine to bring her here." Anwar cut Bella off causing them to nod.

While they got into another conversation with each other, I moved my hand higher, getting close to her inner thighs. Gigi just let me causing me to smirk and continue moving it closer to her core.

She's wearing a skirt so it's much easier for me. Her breathing suddenly changed when I got to her inner thighs, barely touching her sensitive part.

I rubbed her through her underwear causing her to bite her lip and try to ignore my hand that is basically trying to fuck her through the thin fabric.

Kendall suddenly started a conversation with Gigi making me mentally laugh at how she's trying to act normal. As soon as Gigi started talking, I moved the fabric aside and easily entered a finger in her causing her to groan loudly.

"You okay?" Ken asked her making everyone turn to Gigi and wait for her answer.

"Y-Yeah. My food just got stuck i-in my throat." She said and drank her water.

The others nodded at her and went back to their conversations making me pull my finger out but push it back again. Gigi gripped the table and tried so hard not to moan but failed.

"Oh.." She moaned quietly causing me to add another finger and start pumping them into her. She gripped my arm under the table making me thrust my finger harder and faster . "Fuck!" She said loudly.

Everyone turned to her and looked at her worriedly causing me to do the same.

"Are you really fine?" I asked with a frown causing her to glare at me.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine, I-I just forgot something to do but I-I'll just do it later." She lied causing me to laugh slyly.

"Are you sure, honey?" Yolanda asked causing Gigi to just nod and smile.

They went back to laughing and talking with each other again making me continue pumping my fingers into her. She gripped my legs and starts panting.

Suddenly, I placed my thumb over her clit and rubbed them as I continue finger fucking her making her whimper and tighten around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out before she could cum causing her to groan to herself.

I looked down at my food and sucked her juices off my fingers making me hum at her taste and Gigi to turn red. I saw her rubbed her legs together, trying to get friction. I chuckled at that and giggled at her irritated face.

-

We are currently having a movie marathon on the Hadid's movie room when I suddenly feel thirsty. I excused myself and walked out to go towards the kitchen.

When I finished the glass of water, I started walking when someone suddenly pulled me into a room and pushed me against the door.

"Oh wow.." I mumble and lick my lips as I look at her frustrated state.

Fuck. She looks so hot right now.

"Jelena." I said with a deep voice making her eyes immediately get filled with lust.

"Y/n.." She said back as her eyes move down to my lips.

She looked back at me and gave me the sexiest smirk I've ever seen.

"You left me wanting you more, Y/n..."

Jesus christ.

"Now, you're gonna finish what you started."

She mumbled against my ear before finally smashing our lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 105 8
Samantha's life is perfect. She's rich, she's pretty, she became the darling of her beloved industry at a young age, and last but definitely not the...
464K 6K 62
Bwwm one shots of our favorite celebrities! Tons of smut and toxicity, just how we like itโœจ
139K 3.9K 81
a gc w ur fav (or not) stans or celebs ! ariana grande, selena gomez , perrie edwards , justin bieber , zayn malik , taylor swift , harry styles , c...
1.5M 53.2K 62
โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ; ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ...