Commentary Crew Oneshots/imag...

By sapphicposting

Oneshots or imagines for imallexx, willne, memeulous, and James Marriott. I have a prompt list but you can se... More

Prompts
James Marriott X Reader (smut)
Imallexx X Reader
Imallexx X James
Imallexx X Memeulous
Imallexx X Reader (angst/fluff)
Willne X Reader
James X Memeulous
Question
Quarantine Series Part 1-ImAllexx X Reader
Quarantine Series-Part 2
Quarantine Series- Part 3
Quarantine Series Part 4
Quarantine Series Part 5
Quarantine Series Part 6
Quarantine Series Part 7
Quarantine Series Part 8
Quarantine Series Part 9-The Final Part
Imallexx x Reader (fluff)-Twins Part 1
Twins Part 2
Twins Part 3 (Final Part)
Willne X Memeulous (angst)
George x Reader (smut-ish)
James Marriott x Reader
Willne x Reader (Smut)-Secret Relationship Pt 1
Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship pt 2
Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship Final Part
Holidays
Willne x male reader (smut)
Memeulous x Reader

James X Reader (smut)

6.3K 35 20
By sapphicposting

Prompt: He has made a game of saying things to make you blush , and it was all fun and games until he started to meet it.

It all started when James showed up to a pregame super early when it was just you and one of the girls you were friends with. "Oh, hey," you greeted him at the door. You were all dressed to go out but had barely started on your makeup. This was the first time James had seen you without your makeup on, and usually you wore a foundation thick enough to hide just how red your face can get. You all hung out in your room and you went to grab some drinks for everyone. "So, y/n is the guy you hooked up with last time invited?" y/f/n asked.

You felt heat rise to your face. "Um...no. That's not gonna be like a thing." Your friend kept pestering you with more and more questions about this guy while your face got redder and redder. James took notice of how flustered and red you were getting, and he found it amusing. "I just don't want this night to be a night about guys. Anyways, here are those drinks." You set a bottle down for everyone, hoping to end that conversation.

"Hey! I'm a guy," James responded.

"You know what I mean," you say down and started on your makeup.

"What? You mean you don't want to sloppily make out with me in the middle of a party we all crashed?" he asked with an amused look on his face.

"Shut up, James" you replied, feeling your face burn beneath all the makeup you had already applied. You knew he could tell you were blushing from the way his eyes lit up as if you'd told a joke. You heard him chuckle a bit.

"What's so funny, dickhead," your voice was flat like you were more stating something that asking a question.

"Oh nothing," he said. Then, he winked at you. Your stomach flipped, and you blushed again. He smirked.

He dropped it for a while. Once you finished getting ready, you all moved into the main room of your apartment, and eventually, more of your friends showed up. You were all fairly tipsy and sitting around goofing off while playing dumb drinking games. You all decided it was time to move on to the club. You and James were the last two to trickle out of your apartment, and just before he asked out, he leaned over and said in a really low voice, "You look really hot tonight." You blushed again, and you saw him smirk. It kinda made you wanna beat the shit out of him. It kinda made you wanna make out with him.

The comments and teasing continued for a few months, and eventually, it became part of your dynamic. It lead to some confusing feelings for you, but you were pretty sure he was only joking. Sure, you'd caught him looking at you a few times, but that didn't mean anything. Your butt just looked phenomenal in those jeans. Anyone would've looked. This all culminated in one long weekend where you and your friend group went away to a cabin for the weekend.

You all had gone up to y/f/n's cabin for the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to drink and explore and hang out in the summertime. Everyone had brought some alcohol to share, but you and y/f/n had brought way more than everyone else as you two usually drank way more due to your higher tolerances and need to party. James and Will were the last two to show up. Y/f/n answered the door and said "Y/n has had about two double bottles of wine already."

James could've sworn she was speaking just to him. He couldn't think of why she would do that. Sure, the two of you had been really flirty, but that didn't mean he would try anything. He decided it just meant he needed to catch up, so he took a swig of the whiskey he brought before he entered the cabin. "James! Will!" a fairly tipsy y/n had shouted when they entered the door. She came over to give them both hugs and then saw they were both sober. "Wanna do shots?" She asked them.

"Only if they're body shots," James joked and winked.

Y/n blushed. "Ya, sure, if you all wanna."

Y/f/n gave James a look and handed him tequila from the table behind her. "Anyone got limes?" She asked. Alex handed her a bowl with some sliced limes from the fridge.

Y/n lied down on the ottoman and took off her top. James couldn't believe this was actually happening. Y/f/n took one slice of lime and trailed lime juice from the top of y/n's pants to her bra and tucked a lime in each cup of her bra before pouring a shit of tequila in y/n's navel. James bent over, grabbing y/n's hips before sucking up all the tequila and licking off the lime juice between her navel and her bra. He then licked his way to the lime on the left before taking it out with his teeth, sucking up all the juices spitting it to the side, and then working his way to the lime on the right and doing the same. Y/n shivered a bit, slightly ticklish, slightly cold, and very touch-starved. The rest of the group was a bit uncomfortable but not at all surprised. "Gross, just get a room already," George said, pouring himself another drink.

James rolled his eyes, and y/n blushed and looked away. "Anyways, lets play a game," y/f/n said. Everyone agreed and sat down for a game of King's cup. They went through about three rounds before everyone was properly plastered.  Both y/n and James had gotten flirty to an irritating degree, but both of them were playing it off as being a part of their usual jokingly flirty dynamic. "Alright, I've pulled a Jack. Should I make this interesting?" Will asked, smirking a bit.

"Yes, do it. I'm getting bored," y/f/n said a bit louder than intended.

"Right, well. If you say something at the same time as another person, you've gotta kiss," he decided.

"That's stupid," George disagreed.

"I don't know. I don't think it's that stupid," James said a little too quickly glancing at y/n quickly.

"Of course you would say that," George said, somewhere between teasing and genuinely annoyed.

"What's that mean?" James asked.

"Oh like you don't know," y/f/n interjected. "Put your card under the tab, Will."
Will put his card under the tab of the beer and everyone waited a moment to see if it'd pop. When it didn't, Alex pulled another card from the circle.

"Three is me," he said, rolling his eyes. That was the second time in a row he'd gotten that card. He took a drink and put the card under the tab. It popped with a hiss. "Oh, come on!"

He took the cards out from under the tab. "Do I really have to drink this shit beer?" Alex asked.

"I'll have it," James and y/n said at the same time.

"Shit," y/n muttered.

"Well, you know what you gotta do," y/f/n said, a little too excited.

Before y/n said anything, James grabbed either side of her face, bringing her towards him, and kissed her. She kissed back and he pulled her closer to him, wrapping an arm around her waist. She trailed kisses down his neck, and he pulled her into his lap.

"Um...guys?" y/f/n tried to stop you, but the two of you just kept making out.

"Could you at least go into the other room?" George asked.

"Good idea," James said, standing and grabbing your hand to help you up.

"Wait no, not like that," George said, but it was too late.

You opened the door to a bedroom, and James followed you in. You shut the door behind you and then pulled him close to you again, kissing him softly once and then once more aggressive and hungry for more. He pushed you up against the wall, picking you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist.  He walked over to the bed, gently laying you down on it before kissing down your neck, leaving big dark marks.

He took off your shirt and your bra and immediately began sucking on your breasts. He trailed kisses back up to your mouth and then down your neck and your chest and your stomach until he had reached the waist of your pants. You were so turned on at that moment that the second he waited was too long, and you started unbuttoning your own pants. While you took off your pants, he started taking off his clothes. When you were both naked he realized, "Oh shit, I don't have condom. I didn't expect anything like this to happen."

"Ya neither did I. I don't have one either," you said. "How would you feel if uh..."

"If What?"

"If we just...didn't...use one."

"I mean, if you're fine with it I am too."

You nodded and then grabbed his face to kiss him again. He got on top of you and reached down to rub your clit. You gasped and then bit his neck. He looked you in the eyes and said, "God, you're beautiful." You smiled. He brought his hands onto the bed on either side of your head and then he thrust into you. This was an entirely new sensation, and it felt amazing.

"Oh my god," you gasped as you felt his cock slip in and out of you. He smirked and thrust faster and harder. You brought a hand down to rub your clit. He kept going for a bit before you flipped him over and began riding him on top. He grabbed your hips and watched you in awe. He moaned and closed his eyes a moment. He moved his hand around to grab your ass.  You slowed down, rolling your hips and feeling every inch of him inside you.

"Y/n," he moaned. "Y/n I'm gonna cum."

"That's alright," you said. "Cum for me." You continued to keep things very slow until he started moving you up and down at a quicker pace. Finally, he moaned and you felt his warm cum fill you. You got off of him and laid next to him on the bed so that you were facing him. He turned towards you and cupped your face. He kissed your lips and then your nose and then your forehead before pressing his forehead to yours. You both closed your eyes and fell asleep facing each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
19.7K 160 40
These are some oneshots based on the Unspeakable vlog crew. They'll consist of Nathan, Gabe, James, Cedrick, and Jordan. I haven't seen really any on...
6.9K 131 4
𝘐 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘕𝘌 𝘟 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 ...
46.7K 736 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞." 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...