Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

بواسطة prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... المزيد

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

9. Police station

26.1K 1.1K 27
بواسطة prishaagarwal95

Relationship is like a book
It take years to write
But
Only few seconds to burn..
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I felt quite irritated after hearing all the alligations that Mr and Mrs Tandel have put on Mr Shah and me. Can't they see what their son have done with me? I can't believe, How someone can be so blind?

"Enough Mr and Mrs Tandel. First of all I haven't arrested anyone. I just called him for verification. But if you both keep on behaving like this then I will definitely put your son behind the bars. So, if you don't want me to loose my control and initiate such drastic step then it would be great if you both show some cooperation and let me do my job.", Mr Shah threatened both of them.

Their facial expressions turned horribly from angry to scary. They both gulped their own saliva fearfully and nodded their head obediently.

Mr Shah greeted my father by shaking hands with him and then he asked Raj's parents and my father to sit down on the bench which was placed on the opposite side of the entrance of the police station and told them to wait until he finishes his enquiry.

"So, Miss Karuna, I want you to explain us once again everything from the beginning.", Mr Shah told me.

I obeyed his order and told him whatever happened with me from the very beginning.

I told him how Tandel's came to my house with the marriage proposal. How Raj confronted me to deny them. How my brother developed feelings for Riya. Why I called Raj yesterday night? How instead of Raj a girl picked up my call. How she abused and threatened me to destroy my life. How today when I was in school I saw many missed calls from unknown numbers.

I told him everything again but this time it's not only Mr Shah who is listening to me but Raj and that girl is also hearing everything. I really want to slap that girl really hard if she is behind all this.

"Thank you Miss Karuna for your cooperation.", Mr Shah said to me.

"So, Mr Tandel where were you at that time when Miss Karuna had called you?", Mr Shah started his enquiry.

"Sir as far as I remember yesterday evening I went to the club with my friends. After some time I had some drinks then because of the effect of alcohol I don't remember too much but yeah she was with me. I won't deny on that. I am telling you in details, What exactly happened yesterday?", said Raj.

Flashback

Raj POV

I was enjoying my drinks while watching my friends dancing with some girls.

My eyes landed on a girl she is constantly staring at me. I simply decided to ignore her because I am quite drunk and the alcohol inside my system has started showing its effects. I don't want to create any unusual scene. I know that the alcohol won't let me control my actions. So, I kept on concentrating in my drinks.

After sometime the same girl sat down beside me and said seductively.

"Hi handsome!"

I am genuinely not interested in talking  but still I don't want to insult her. So, I replied her back.

"Hi beautiful!"

"I was wondering, Why a handsome guy like you is sitting alone? So, I thought myself to give you some company.",

She is trying to flirt with me but how to make her understand that today I am not in the mood to flirt with any random girl.

"No, I am not alone. I have my friends here with me. They all are busy dancing with their babes and I don't feel like dancing. So, I end up being here, sitting alone and enjoying my drink.", I said casually while lifting my glass.

"Oh I see!", She said.

I gave her my genuine smile and continued to drink but being a gentleman I offered her too.

"Do you want some Miss..... ?", I asked her while showing my glass.

"Rani. No thanks, I already had enough Mr.....?", She said while repeating my action.

"Raj.... Raj Tandel.", I said.

"Nice! So, you are the Raj Tandel.", she said thoughtfully.

She smirked at me. I looked at her confusedly and raised my eyebrows questioningly. She shook her head in denial and smiled brightly.

She seems weird to me. So, I ignored her and concentrated on finishing my own drink.

After sometime I started feeling quite dizzy. I think I had enough for today and should stop drinking anymore.

I took out my cellphone and tried to unlock it but because of the effect of alcohol I am unable to see anything clearly on my mobile screen still somehow after dragging my finger over the screen I managed to unlock the pattern lock but now I have to do the most toughest part I have to call Sunny, my friend.

I tried really hard to focus on the screen and kept my eyes open but my vision is getting more blurred with every passing second.

Suddenly a brilliant idea popped on my head. I can ask Rani to help me out. Why didn't I thought about it before?

"Will you do me a favour?" I asked her.

"Yes anything for you Raj.", she said sensually.

"Can you please call my friend sunny? His number is saved on my contact list. Because of these drinks I am unable to do it myself.", I said and handed her my cellphone.

End of flashback

Karuna Pov

"After that I don't remember anything sir.", said Raj.

Raj gave his confession. I don't know whatever he said just now is true or not but if I calculate everything then I guess he is telling the truth.

"So, you don't remember anything else? Are you sure Mr Tandel? If you want to say anything else you have the opportunity you can confess it now.", Said Mr Shah.

"No sir, there is nothing left to say. I already informed you everything whatever I remember.", said Raj.

"Who had dropped you home yesterday night?", Mr Shah asked him.

"I don't know sir.", Raj answered.

Mr Shah called a constable and asked him to fetch Mrs Tandel. After few seconds the same constable appears but this time he was not alone Mrs Tandel is also with him.

Mr Shah moved his wrist gesturing her to sit down on the spare chair beside me.

Her facial expression clearly shows, How much scared she is right now? For humanity I kept my hand over hers and gave them a little squeeze just to assure that nothing bad is going to happen but she instantly jerked my hand away very roughly like I am the real culprit here.

"So, Mrs Tandel I am going to ask some questions and I want you to cooperate with me by answering all of them correctly or else you know what I can do?. So, don't try to mess with me.", Mr Shah said seriously.

"Okay commissioner.", She replied while nodding her head in approval.

"Yesterday night Who dropped your son home?", Mr Shah asked her.

"I don't know commissioner. I was in my room when I heard the sound of door bell and when I opened the main gate I saw Raj was standing alone and he was fully drunk. But I did saw a car leaving our lawn. I don't remember too much but yeah the colour of that car was red.", Said Mrs Tandel.

"Did you saw the model of the car or the number?", Mr Shah enquired.

"No I didn't notice that. I don't have much knowledge about the cars and it's models but yes I can identify the car if I will see it again.", said Mrs Tandel.

I am listening quietly everything and wondering why Mr Shah is not asking directly about all of this from Rani? May be he wants to be sure about everything first then he will interrogate her.

"Mr Tandel, Any of your friends owned red colour car?", Ask Mr Shah.

"Yes sir Sunny's car Colour is also red.", said Raj.

"Good! Call your friend Sunny right now and ask him did he drop you home and don't forget to put the call on speaker.", Said Mr Shah.

Raj pick up his cellphone and dialled a number after few seconds of ringing someone picked up the call and answers him,

"Hi Raj"

"Hey buddy", said Raj.

"How are you feeling now? Yesterday you were quite high when I dropped you back home.", Said Sunny.

Raj looked at Mr Shah questioningly and mouthed What to do now?

Mr shah muted the call and said, "Ask him to come here.", and again unmuted the call.

"I am fine. Can you please come to the police station?", Said Raj.

"What happened Raj? Is everything alright? Why you want me to come to the police station?", Sunny enquired worriedly.

"I will explain you everything but please Can come here right now?", Raj requested.

"Okay bro, Don't worry I am coming. Give me few minutes I will be there soon.", Said sunny and hung up the call.

_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Are you excited about Sunny's arrival?
_______________________________________

Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me)
_______________________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.6K 295 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
39.2K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
762K 49.1K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...