Iron Lightning [ I ] P. PARKER

By _harrything

"Her soul is fierce Her heart is brave Her mind is strong," Jade Stark knew the level of troubles and di... More

.CHARACTERS
.PROLOGUE
.PART ZERO
.JAIDAN STARK
I. MIDTOWN HIGH PT. 1
II. MIDTOWN HIGH PT.2
III. PARKERS APARTMENT
.PART ONE
IV. SOKOVIA ACCORDS
V. THE SUIT
VI. TRIP TO GERMANY
VII. GERMANY AIRPORT PT. 1
VIII. GERMANY AIRPORT PT. 2
IX. SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING
X. SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING 2
.PART TWO
XI. YOURE THE SPIDER-MAN
XII. WAIT, YOU KNEW?!
XIII. IM SORRY... AGAIN
XIV. PETER KNOWS SPIDER-MAN
XV. THATS NOT SPIDER-MAN
XVI. THE WEAPON DEALING
XVII. GROUNDED
XVIII. UNGROUNDED
XIX. TRIP TO D.C.
XX. BIRDMAN, AGAIN
XXI. DECATHLON NATIONALS
XXII. WASHINGTON MONUMENT
XXIII. YOU ALMOST DIED!
XXIV. SUIT UPGRADE
XXV. PETER'S SKIPPING
XXVI. FERRY DISASTER
XXVII. DINOSAUR MUG
XXVIII. THE PLAN
XXIX. FOOTBALL GAMES AND TEARS
XXX. FRIEEEND
XXXI. ANSWERED PRAYERS
XXXII. HOMECOMING
XXXIII. WE DID IT
XXXIV. OKAY, I HAVE A CONFESSION
XXXV. YOU TURNING ME DOWN?
XXXVI. WHAT THE FU-
.EPILOGUE
.VALUABLE
.S T A R K - OUT NOW.
.PLAYLIST

BONUS. WHAT AM I DOING?

3.6K 128 16
By _harrything

[ just a disclaimer: you don't really have to read this part, it's just an extra scene that goes along with the previous chapter. ]

__________________________

MICHELLE'S POV
"what am I doing?"

"I have to go," Jade stood up and quickly started walking down the stairs.

"Jade!" I yell back but she ignores me.

"Dude!" Ned turns to Peter. "Go get her!"

"What?!" Peter exclaimed, getting nervous.

"You heard him! Go get her!" I said, standing up and "shooing" him away.

"She doesn't look like she wants to talk to me right now," Peter said sadly, watching her walk away.

"Just go!" Ned and I said together making Peter jump up and walk down the bleachers with wide eyes.

I watch as Peter runs to catch up to her and before she gets to the exit, she suddenly stops. I look to Peter and he has his arm thrown out, holding something that looks like white ropes.

My eyes widened, where did that come from? And how is it sticking to her back like that?

Jade turns around slowly, her head pointed towards the ground, then suddenly, it shoots up and you can see the anger built up in her face.

She starts yelling at him, and you can see towards the end that she starts to cry. And when she gets done with her little spill, she stares at Peter for a moment and then she was gone. Her iconic lightning trail left behind.

My eyes widen, I hope no one saw that. I look around and everyone was looking at where Jade just ran but no one seemed to have seen who it was. I let out a sigh in relief.

"Um," Ned calls uneasily. "Did you— did she—?"

"Probably give herself away?" I asked, knowing he already knows her secret. "... Probably."

I turn to look at Peter, he was still standing there, looking at where she just ran off to. Then after a few more seconds, he turned around slowly and made his way back to us.

"Ned, I'm going to go find her and see if she's okay," I said standing up, pulling out my phone to try and call her.

"This is all my fault." I groan, mentally and physically slapping my forehead.

"N-No, no it's not," Ned said standing up as well. "It's not fully your fault— I mean, we both did this. We both set it up."

"Okay, sure," I said, letting him take some of the blame. I mean, take what you get, right? "I still need to go after her, so... I'll see you later."

"Wait—!" Ned calls making me turn around quickly.

He starts becoming nervous all of a sudden, his face blushing out of embarrassment.

"... Yes?" I asked after waiting for a moment.

"I— uh, so, I was just wondering, well, I wanted to know if you, maybe— you might want to go to the dance tomorrow. With me, to the dance with me tomorrow,"

Ned was stumbling over his words like crazy, he was pulling a Peter Parker move. I hold back my nervous blush as much as I could and smiled.

"As a date?" I try and act like myself, not being all bubbly.

Ned nodded his head, "Yeah. Yeah, as a date,"

"Sure," I grinned. "It's a date."

Ned smiled back, almost looking relieved. Then Peter showed up at the top again.

"What did I miss?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

Then it dawned on me, "Jade! Oh, God. I'll see you guys later, I guess," I said as I started walking down the stairs dialing her number, then I turned around. "Parker, if I have to murder you, I will."

Then I continued walking down the stairs and to my mom's car, on the way to her apartment calling her multiple times.

"There better not be any cops out," I mumble to myself and start driving out of the school parking lot.

Once I get there, I park my car and run inside and take the elevator up to her level. I walk to her door and knocked, no answer. I knocked again, still no answer.

"Veronica?" I asked unsure. I remembered how Jade installed that incase she got locked out and I hoped it would work on me.

"Michelle Jones?" A faint, but loud enough voice of VERONICA called.

"Oh my god," I breathed, relieved and shocked because she knew my name. "Um, yes. That's me. Can you, uh? Open the door?"

Then a click came from inside, I grabbed the knob and twisted, it was unlocked. If this isn't the coolest thing Jade's done, I don't know what is.

I opened the door and saw all the lights were off. I walked to her bed room and no one was in there. Then I went to her tech room; no one.

"Hey, V?" I called again.

"Yes, Miss Michelle?"

"Where is Jade?"

"Password is needed for access," she said.

"I don't know any passwords," I groaned. Okay, now Jade's inventions are stupid.

"Would you like a hint?"

"Please,"

"Superhero." She said plainly.

"Iron Lightning?" I asked.

There was a small pause, then, a buzzer went off saying it was wrong.

"Spider-Man?"

The buzzer went off again.

"Close," VERONICA chuckled.

"Why is Spiderman her password?" I asked myself quietly. "Uh, ... Spidey?"

"Hotter,"

"What?!" I groaned loudly. "How much closer could I get?"

"Just think," a recording of Jade's voice went off.

I laugh because of course Jade would put a recording of herself in to taunt people. I continued thinking, something Spider-Man related.

Then it was like a light bulb went off, "SM?" I asked.

And a ding went off, "Access granted," VERONICA said. "Locating.."

"Yes!" I shout, then quickly cover my mouth because it was a little late. "I can't believe it.... but why is her password Spider-Man? That's... weird?"

"Miss Stark was last seen at the Avengers compound facility in Upstate two minutes ago," VERONICA said.

"Oh my god!" I groan, pressing the palms of my hands to my eyes in frustration. "How far is that?"

If I got this far, I might as well just go all the way, right?

"Almost two hours," she said.

My heart dropped, two hours? I took a deep breath, thought long and hard on my final decision. And by long and hard I mean two seconds.

Speed limit is just a suggestion.

"Can you send me the location for the compound?" I asked confidently, the adrenaline flowing through me now.

"Sent," VERONICA said and my phone went off.

"Thanks," I said and turned around, walking out the door.

I didn't think twice about my decision, my mom is out of town, the car is full of gas, and my best friend is probably crying her eyes out right now. The two hours went by quick, maybe because I was going almost a hundred in a sixty lane, but could also be the adrenaline going on.

I felt very rebellious while driving, what the law would do to me if they saw me. But when I pulled up to the driveway to the compound, my heart sunk to my feet and my foot was held on the brake. Nothing moved.

"Okay, I'm here now. Just do what you came here to do," I told myself. Slowly, my foot came off the brake and I drove into the forest's driveway. At least no one would try and rob them or something because this forest is too creepy.

I push my foot on the accelerator and quickly got through the forest part, but the scariest thing waiting in front of me. The brightly lit up grounds of the Avengers compound.

I gulped, pushing down all fear and starting up my confidence level again. I parked the car and ran up to the door, opening it.

"Okay, I was not expecting that to be open," I said to myself, shocked.

It was the front desk. No one was behind it but there was a bell. I ignored that and decided I would just walk in. Then I stopped, maybe I should try and find a map or something.

I quickly and quietly jumped over the desk and looked through all the things trying to find something that could help me.

Then I pulled open a drawer of name tags. I picked one up and saw Destiny Floyd, she was a senior last year. It was the Stark Internship name cards.

"Jackpot," I whispered and took the name tag. Every door had a key card scanner and it'll become handy.

But then my curiosity took over and I looked deeper into the drawer, looking for Peter Parker. There was no name tag of Peter, maybe they threw it away after he got fired?

But that wouldn't make sense because towards the bottom I found a name tag with someone who use to work here and he's been fired for months.

I shrugged my shoulders, maybe I could look into that later.

I continued looking through the desk and even turned on the computer, somehow, there was no password.

This is fishy, an open door and no password? I shrugged my shoulders once again, "oh well,"

And right before I was about to find the security camera file, something made a noise. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

It was Iron Man, pointing his repulsers at me, getting ready to shoot.

My body was frozen, I tried to talk but I couldn't speak actual words.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked again.

"I— I'm, uh," I stuttered. This is not what I thought would happen. I actually didn't think anything would happen.

He started walking towards me and I got scared so I threw the name tag at him, making him stop and look down at it. He tilted his head at me.

"No! I know Jade! Please! I'm just here to talk to her! Please don't kill me!" I shouted, hiding my face.

"Jade?" He asked quietly and suddenly his face mask thing lifted and I saw Tony Stark. "You know Jade?"

"She's my best friend and Veronica said she was here and she left the game upset and I wanted to apologize and so I took my mom's car and drove almost an hour to get here by going one hundred miles an hour and now I'm breaking into the Avengers compound because I was feeling rebellious! Please don't arrest me..!" I spilled my guts out in fear, which is something I never do. But in my defense— he's intimidating.

"Kid, I'm not going to arrest you," Mr. Stark laughed, his suit opening and he stepped out. "Just come out from behind the desk and I'll take you to Jade."

My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. I blushed deeply out of embarrassment and walked from behind the desk.

"Come on," Mr. Stark said holding the door open for me. I quickly walked to him and out the door. "Take him away, Friday."

Then his suit walked out the front door and flew off. Mr. Stark led me up some stairs and through a few hallways before we got to a kitchen setting area.

"I'm sorry about all that back there, I don't really know what came over me," I confessed, breaking the silence.

"It's fine, at least you weren't here to break into my system and stealing everything. But I should ask you how you know so much," Mr. Stark said.

"Oh, well, she trusted me and told me everything.." I said.

"Hmm," he nodded his head and stopped in front of a door.

"This is her room." He said before knocking.

What am I doing? This could possibly be the dumbest idea I've ever had.

______________________

Okay, so this is just a bonus chapter that I wanted to include because I just felt a Michelle moment while writing the previous chapter. I hope you liked it <3.

Also, that gif describes Michelle's ego/conscience when she decided to drive to upstate in under .2 seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 52.8K 133
"I never thought that I'd find comfort in a voice" The Avengers : Completed The Winter Soldier : Completed Age Of Ultron : Completed Civil War : Co...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
98.6K 2.4K 13
"You never need to apologize for how you choose to survive." [book one of one]
29.8K 426 12
"If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd only have a dollar" "And why is that, hangman?" "Because you never leave my min...