In Love with a Heartbreaker

Par rrejiena

When you hate this Heartbreaker but you already fell inlove with him. And this Heartbreaker fell inlove with... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05

In Love with a Heartbreaker

77 9 0
Par rrejiena

In Love with a Heartbreaker

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I'm still learning how to write properly, so expect the typos, grammatical errors, wrong spelling, and whatsoever errors in every chapter. But if you're looking for a perfect story, you are free to find another story.

Thanks!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.2M 265K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
245K 27.8K 71
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
736K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...