๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท...

By Skz_haven

"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? S... More

Characters details
Chapter 01:The worse night.
Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.
Chapter 03:The grand party.
Chapter 04: Why you Came to my life.
Chapter 05: The love that can't be express.
Chapter 06: What is this feeling.
Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.
Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.
Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.
Chapter 10: I can't love you.
Chapter 11:The grand ball.
Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.
Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.
Chapter 14:Most painful news.
Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.
Chapter 16: Good bye my love.
Chapter 17: A new life.
Chapter 18:I still want you.
Chapter 19: Forgot my dark past.
Chapter 20:Come back to Seoul.
Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.
Chapter 22:Why him.
Chapter 22:I won't leave you alone.
Chapter 23: Jisoo's wedding.
Chapter 24: Crazy for you(21+)
Chapter 25: Destroy him.
Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....
Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.
Chapter 28:You have to love me
Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......
Chapter30:Say yes....
Chapter:31:My Unwilling Marriage.
Chapter 32:Revenge Love. (21+)
Chapter 33: Love Acting.
Chapter 34: Let's The Game Begin.
Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.
Chapter 37: On The Mission.
Chapter 38: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 40: He Is Gone.
Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.
Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.
Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)
Chapter 44: I Can't Live Without Him.
Chapter 45: HE is The One I Have Been Waited For (Final).
Epilogue Part 1(21+)
Epilogue Last Part (21+)
An announcement ๐Ÿ‘€.

Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)

5K 112 10
By Skz_haven

Y/n pov........

We really enjoyed at the beach by playing with water and playing bolli boll. It was getting dark so we went to our hotel.

Jungkook:Baby I am gonna take a shower OK.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

He went into the shower. Suddenly an idea came into my mind.

Y/n:Jeon jungkook believe me I am gonna wrap you up around my finger. You have to trust me blindly. (whispering)

Then it would be really easy and fun to see you getting destroyed. I went towards the wardrobe where my all clothes were. I choose something to wear which would blow up jungkook mind. After choosing that I saw jungkook came out of the shower. So I hide the clothes at my back.

Y/n:I am gonna take shower to so please don't sleep now wait for me OK.

Jungkook:Hmm OK.

I went inside the shower and took my shower. After taking shower I wore this......

After that I came out of the bathroom. Jungkook was looking at his phone so he didn't notice me. So I clear my throat and went towards the dressing table and start to comb my hair. Because of the mirror I can see that jungkook was looking at me. He was continuously gulping while seeing me. I just smirked and turned towards jungkook and say that...

Y/n:We should sleep now right baby.

Jungkook:Y... Yeah s.. Sure.

Y/n:Ughh it's so hot here.

After saying that I took my robe and his gazed turn dark while looking at me..

I went towards the bed and turn off  the lights. I was turning on the other side suddenly I hear a heavy breath near me. I knew who it was so I just smirked and pretend to sleep. Suddenly I feel something was poking me at my ass. Then I feel a hand on my waist.

Jungkook:Do you really think that after seducing me like this I will let you sleep.

He said that with his deep voice which honestly was so sexy.

Jungkook: baby you have to fix the mess you created.

Y/n:What.

I turned around to him and saw that junior jungkook was standing really proudly. I just look at him innocently and he was smirking at me.

Y/n:How about I took the lead this time.

Jungkook:Ohh really please do it.

After he say said I sat when his. I pulled his head close to me and kissed him roughly. I went to rough style cause I know he like it. We were kissing each other while I was grinding on his d***. While kissing him I start to pull out his t-shirt. After taking it off I trailed my finger on his chest to his abs and his v line. It really feels nice to touch it. And I have to say his body was an art. I was getting wet by just his touch. Suddenly he hovered over me and ripped my lingerie in one try. Wow strong.

Jungkook:Baby you have to get a punishment for seducing me.

Y/n:Ohh please punished me daddy.

Jungkook:Daddy I like it call me that for now OK.

I just nodded. He start to suck and bitting my neck. I was moaning slowly. Suddenly he suck on my sweet spot and moaned out loud.

Jungkook:Huh found it.

He suck and bit that spot leaving dark purple hickey. He went towards my chest and started to suck my right nipple.

Jungkook:Baby do you know that which body part of yours I love most.

Y/n:W.. What.

Jungkook:Your boobs. They are so big and they always attracted me more to you.

I blushed really hard while hearing this. Oh my god what a pervert. He continues to kiss my whole body. I was shivering by his touch. He reached towards my inner thighs and kissed it before he started to eating me out. My back arched because of this heavenly pleasure. After a while I cummed and he licked it all.

Jungkook:ughhh I can't wait anymore.

He took his sweatpants with his boxers. And I was blessed by his majestic member. Suddenly he entered in me without a warning and start to thrust in really fast pace. The bed was shaking because of his speed. I was moaning really loud that I guess the neighbours can hear it but thank god the room was soundproof. After a while I cummed and he took out his member and cummed on my stomach. After that he fall beside me and we both went to sleep.

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! โš ๏ธ Clichรฉ alert โš ๏ธMature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's clichรฉ and your typical wattpad story but you can...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.2K 85 11
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ I know I'm a devil. I deserve hell. โž โ No boy, you just need a hug. A tight one. โž ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ...
1.3K 165 30
"I told you, my love, we would get married. No one can change that," he murmured, his voice a dark promise. She looked up at him, her eyes blazing wi...