Falling For You (Jungkook x R...

Door gukhyunjae

On the first day of her job, Heejin finds out the guy she spent a one night stand with two years ago was now... Meer

characters
chapter 1 | never the same
chapter 2 | earned it
chapter 3 | memories
chapter 4 | im so tired
chapter 5 | forgetting you
chapter 7 | precious time ⚠️
chapter 8 | moving on
chapter 9 | my forever

chapter 6 | feel so fine

147 5 0
Door gukhyunjae

Y/N's POV

Now being unemployed, I sat in my empty room, doing absolutely nothing. I was in some random clothes because I had no motivation to coordinate my outfit. I didn't even have the strength to go up to the closet.

Y/N

Why did I ever let myself fall for him? We should have never met after that night and it should have stayed that way. But, it's not like I regret it. Otherwise, I couldn't have had the experience in both love and a great place of work. I also met Taehyung and that wasn't so bad. It was a good thing that it was the weekend because it gave me some time off and thought about it. Jimin stopped by and brought me food but I couldn't even bring myself to eat. The day before yesterday, Taehyung wanted to stay the night but instead he came over really early yesterday and has been in and out of the house. Jungkook didn't even bother to apologize or talk to me. The more I look at my phone with a few notifications that weren't even from him hurt.

Taehyung's POV

I had to go to work and since I barely ever saw Jungkook, I didn't have to face him. He was also my boss too so I couldn't say anything rude. But I hate seeing Y/N like that. She still hasn't told me anything and it kills me that I can't do anything about it. I want to help her but if she doesn't tell me what's wrong, I don't know if I might say something wrong. All I can do is be there for her while she cries.

Taehyung

I walk through the halls to call Y/N, just to check up on her. And seeing that she hasn't texted me once, I needed to know if she was okay.

Y/N: "Hey.."

Taehyung: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Taehyung: "I asked if you were okay. Not just fine.."

Y/N: "I'm okay."

Taehyung: "Good. I'll try to finish up work fast. I'll be there."

Y/N: "You really don't have to. Take your time. I'm not a baby.. I can take care of myself while you're not here."

Taehyung: "I know you can. I'm just worried. Okay well, I have to go but I'll see you soon."

Y/N: "Okay. Have fun and work hard!"

I put my phone away and sigh. At least it didn't sound like she was crying. I turn around to be faced to the one and only Jungkook.

"Hello CEO Jeon.." I said, bowing. He looked at me with blank eyes and it was pretty clear that he had been having a rough time too. So something did happen between them.. Either he cried or didn't sleep. I couldn't tell but it might be both. He looked miserable.

"How is she?" He speaks up. I cleared my throat and licked my lip.

"Sir..", I stop my words, not being able to keep up with this superiority level or whatever. "Jungkook.. What did you do to her?" I said, wanting to know. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I hated how much she was suffering. What could he do to make her like that? I know that she wasn't telling me because she wanted to protect him.

"How is she?!" He says through gritted teeth. He was frustrated. He grabbed at his hair messily and sighs. I didn't know what to say. Lie and say she was fine or tell him the truth that she was lying in bed, crying her heart out.

"She's hurt. I don't know what happened between the two of you but she hasn't been eating any meals. And she won't sleep at all either." I say but without answering, he walks away from me. Wow.. He's so rude. I always thought he was cool to own his company at such a young age but he's actually pretty rude.

Jungkook's POV

I ran out to the elevator and went down the lowest floor.

"I'm on break. Take care of the company." I say to the workers in the front office.

"Yes, sir." They nod and bow before making a call. I rush out to my car and back out of the parking lot. Driving over to her house, I rang the bell, hoping she would answer. But there was no answer for a while. God.. Y/N, don't make me worry like this. Tapping my feet on the ground anxiously, I couldn't wait around any longer. I looked in the flower pot to see if the spare key was still there. But to my surprise, it was. I grabbed it and unlocked the door. Opening the door, I walked in but saw her in the middle of the living room, standing. Her eyes widened as she saw me so I rushed to her. Pulling her body into my embrace, I placed my hand on her head and my other arm around her body. She doesn't move so I guess she didn't completely hate me.

"I'm sorry, Y/N.." I said before I felt her body shake a little. I let go, scared of breaking her. She stood there, her hands tightened into fists.

"Why are you here?" She says, not looking up at me.

"I..I", Why couldn't I say anything? Jesus, Jungkook. You're already an idiot. Just say something! "Y/N.. I didn't mean it that way. I know I acted like an asshole. But, you and him were getting too close and it..." I said, wishing it wasn't this hard. I never should have acted like that. God.. I am so stupid.

Y/N's POV

Why did he have to be here now? I tried looking everywhere but his gaze. I didn't have enough strength to handle this right now.

"I.. I don't know why you're here but just say what you need to say and leave." I said, closing my eyes because I couldn't bear to see anything that's going on. He reaches for my hand, making me open my eyes. And as much as I wanted to yank my hand the same way he did, I couldn't. It felt nice to feel his touch again.

"I never meant to hurt you. I hated that you and Taehyung were so close. People in the office were asking me if you two were dating and what could I do about it? I am your boyfriend.. Or at least, I was. I hated the fact that you spent more time with him than you did with me." He says, setting his hand to my chin. He slowly raises my face so I lock eyes with him. His hands took over my cheek as he looked at me seriously. I looked up at him, eyelashes fluttering nervously.

"Jungkook.." I said to him before he pulled my waist closer. He always made me weak like this. I can't fall for it this time. We stare into each others' eyes so I avert my gaze down to his chest.

"I hate looking at an empty office when I know you once sat there, staring at me just to distract me. It's weird to think of but, I got my work done more when you bothered me. You said that me leaving that night was best. And that it should have stayed that way. But, I don't agree with that. That was one of my biggest mistakes and.. That was why I was glad to see you again and..", He stops for a second and sighs. "Fall in love..  With you.. It was my fault all of that is ruined but I want you to give me a second chance. I swear I will think of your needs and wants even before mine. I just lik- I love you.. Too much to let you go." My eyes widen at the phrase as he says it. I gulp and look up at him again. If he loved me, why couldn't he just trust me? With just a few rumors, how could he believe that I would leave him for a different guy?

"Taehyung understands. He wouldn't have gotten that jealous. He'd try to talk it out." I said, shaking my head. I knew what I was saying wasn't the best thing to say but I needed him to understand that I wasn't forgiving him just yet.

"What did you just say?" He says, his eyes widening into a glare and his eyebrows furrowing. How can one look just destroy my main reason to stay mad at him? Feeling a sudden wave of bravery, I spoke up.

"Why me? There are plenty of other girls who would love to be with you. Who would love to suck your-"

"Excuse me? Suck my what?" I looked up at him again but this time a little more closer. Because I was so caught up with my feelings, I didn't see how amazing he looked right now. His hair looked fluffy like always with it swept to the side as his forehead was exposed. His tie was loosened a little and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone and even though I was supposed to be sad, a part of me wanted him to just hug me.

"I said-"

"I heard." He says but he seemed to be pissed now. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. All the sudden, his hands sneak to my nape and waist and pulls me towards him. He crashes his lips to mine and even if I wanted to wiggle out of his grip, I couldn't. It was like my body had a brain of its own, it didn't listen to what my head was telling me to do. I pulled at his shirt and leaned into the kiss. My body instantly melts into his as our lips connect passionately. He backed me up until I hit the couch and we almost fell onto it. I don't know how long we kissed for, but letting go, he looked down at me with darkened eyes. It's been a while since I've seen those eyes. He slowly leans in again, but this time, to my ear.

"The only person I will allow to suck me off... Is you." He whispers, seductively. He was horny and I could sense it even from a mile away.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.1K 97 22
"I'm hungry" "Then eat" "Open your legs" y/n, a normal middle class girl who got bullied daily.. what will happen when she meets an...
47.1K 1.8K 12
Kim Taehyung is considered a "loner" but, has a childhood best friend named Jimin. He doesn't understand why everyone believes in a thing called 'fat...
13.5K 522 23
"Thank you Mr Kim." "Jungkook, call me Tae." . . . Taeehyung runs KimCredit and Jungkook works for the company. Yet, Jungkook starts to notice he has...
44 0 8
Hyewon's life is a mess. Nothing is going right - unloving family, no friends, boring work-life, cheating boyfriend and finally a short life line. Wh...