Smile

Bởi Alllfredh0oe

"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kic... Xem Thêm

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy Four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Old Love
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Nintey seven
Vanessa
Jasmine
The end

Ninety six

2.2K 135 70
Bởi Alllfredh0oe

It's technically the next day so fuck it 🤷🏽‍♀️

-

"Hmmm."

"Hmmm?" I raised a brow. "Not hmmm, Quincy do you think it's a good idea?"

He shrugged. "Has Vanessa texted you back yet?"

"Nope, she's either busy or mad at me."

He hummed again and I groaned. "Fucking words man."

He chuckled. "Y/n, I've been suggesting you three talk for the longest and I guess if Vanessa does decide to attack Jasmine will protect you soo...I think it's a good idea."

I scoffed. "Bullshit, Jasmine would probably attack me too...Maybe I should keep Dog close by."

He nodded. "Maybe."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Man I just, I feel like everything is coming to an end."

"What do you mean by that?"

I shrugged. "I just feel like, after this talk between the three of us, everything will come to a conclusion. Like after this talk I'll end up with one or the other."

He nodded. "Well, obviously not both."

I chuckled. "Obviously."

"So, what are you going to say?"

I shrugged. "No clue...Should I write something down?"

His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "Definitely not dude, that'll seem fake."

I frowned. "No, it'll seem like I actually care about what I'm saying because I took the time to write out what I want to say."

He rolled his eyes. "No, it'll seem like you can't think off dome and what you wrote was whatever you thought sounded best, plus how would they know you wrote it and I didn't help."

I scoffed. "Wouldn't be that hard to tell."

He rolled his eyes and held up a finger. "Ight wait." He pulled out his phone and then pulled up his notes. Slowly looking up at me he raised a brow. "Move nosey ass."

I smacked my lips and took a step back as I watched him type away. "What are you-"

"Shhhhh."

I smacked my lips again. "Don't shush me," I looked down mumbling. "Your not the boss of me- I'm the boss of me. I have bigger balls than you and a longer-"

"Y/n, shut the fuck up."

I huffed. "I'll be quiet but I won't shut up."

He chuckled softly and continued typing. I waited patiently and then he finally finished looking up at me.

"Done?"

He nodded. "Now just listen."

He cleared his throat and looked down at his phone. "Y/n, I know you've been craving cheesecake and although I ate the last slice, I want you to know that I understood. I was wrong and I will never do it again because your pain is my pain and I know you felt a lot of it. I love you more than anything and I will buy you more cheesecake."

Fucking liar.

I scoffed. "Bullshit- Ohhhhh."

He nodded. "See, reading a prewritten apology doesn't work. You need eye contact and authenticity."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine your right, I won't write it out."

He bit his lip. "Good and now I personally can't wait to see the outcome of this talk."

I nodded. "I bet your messy ass can't wait...You know you can't stay here when we talk."

He pouted. "Why not? I can protect you."

"Bullshit, you and Travis can go somewhere for a couple of hours, maybe to your dad's house."

"I love how you're just kicking me out of my house."

"Our house bitch, I helped buy this house."

He scoffed. "I paid more?"

"I was broke before."

"And you still are." He mumbled.

"What was that? Say it with ya chest."

He raised a brow. "You heard me, I'm never scared of you."

I rolled my eyes. "I need all my confidence so, that was uncalled for."

He chuckled and reached forward ruffling my hair. "Right right, want me to give you back some confidence?"

I quickly nodded.

He leaned forward and bit his lip. "I am scared of a part of you, I'm terrified of that dick." He backed away and started towards the stairs.

I hummed. "Scared in a good way or a bad way!?"

He chuckled. "Figure it out!"

I smacked my lips. "That didn't fucking help."

My phone pinged and I looked down at the text from Vanessa.

Nessa🥰🤤: I'm bringing Summer with...We definitely need to talk.

Y/nn😩💙: Okay that's cool I'll see you both at five?

I waited for a reply but it never came.

Ugh fuck, I'm scared.

-

"Hey, your here early."

Jasmine nodded. "Well I dropped the kids off early and I felt lonely so...Hi."

I chuckled. "Hi."

Closing the door behind her she sighed and headed towards the living room. "Vanessa is definitely coming right?"

I nodded as she sat causing me to follow her actions. "She's bringing Summer too."

Jasmine hummed. "Cool."

I chuckled seeing how visibly tense she is. "You want to tell me whatever you want to tell me now?"

She looked down and shook her head. "Nah I'll wait."

I nodded. "Okay well-"

Her ringing phone cut me off. She looked down and stood. "I'll be in your room."

I nodded as she headed upstairs. I leaned back against the couch and sighed.

My nerves were getting the best of me and I don't know how to calm down.

"Hey Y/n." I looked up at Travis who held two old ass pair of shoes. "Which pair should I wear."

"How about you wear a pair of your new shoes and throw those away?"

He smacked his lips and shook his head. "I'm going to be hanging with Diddy. I need to go over there looking like a bum so he can give me some money."

I laughed and shook my head. "Man you're a different breed um," I chuckled. "Don't do that you know he always gives you something."

Travis shrugged. "Yeah, I guess," Travis turned to walk away but stopped and looked back at me. "Oh and, maybe you should hide all the knives before you talk to Vanessa and Jasmine."

I frowned and then rolled my eyes as I heard Quincy giggle from around the corner.

I quietly stood up and took a shoe from Quincy's hand before rounding the corner. Quincy slowly trailed his eyes up my legs and smiled once he met my eyes.

"Hey, sexy-"

I threw the shoe at his forehead and he fell back groaning. "Hoe."

I chuckled and walked past him and upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and did my business before walking out. I leaned against the bathroom door and hummed.

It's been about ten minutes since Jasmine got on the phone, maybe she's done.

I started towards my room but paused as I heard her still talking.

Don't snoop Y/n.

I leaned against the wall next to my door and mentally slapped myself for being nosey.

La-da-da-da-dahh, It's the motherfuckin D-O-double-G SNOOP DOGG!

Ha.

Get it?

Because I'm SNOOPING?

Okay.

"Yeah I know mom...I'm not leading him on...Why does everyone keep saying that?...I haven't made him my boyfriend because neither of us wants a relationship- I told you this mom," she sighed. "No, I don't think we ever will become a couple...Mom does it matter why-" she huffed. "Because I-I'm ready...You know what I mean...I'm ready to be with Y/n."

I frowned.

"Yeah, I've been ready for a while now but, I want to keep that to myself...Because it wouldn't be fair of me to interfere now, I've had a million chances and I rejected her constantly I don't deserve to fight for another chance...I know I'm super late and that's my fault which is why I won't act on my feelings, plus she's happy with Vanessa and I can't ruin that...I never really went by this but now that I'm ready to be with her, her happiness comes first and if she's happy with Vanessa then I'll...I'll be the one that moves on this time."

I clenched my jaw.

"Fine, I'll see what happens but, eventually Y/n and Vanessa will be together for a long time from the looks of it and I won't have a choice but to move on."

I quietly walked away as my blood boiled.

Oh, now she's fucking ready to be with me?!

When I'm finally fucking happy?

I stormed down the hall and into Quincy's room. Throwing the door open I slammed it behind me and Quincy raised a brow. "You hit me already, no need to overkill."

I scoffed. "Shut up."

He chuckled and sat up. "What's wrong?"

"Jasmine that's what's wrong! She fucking-"

"Lower your voice, she's in the other room."

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. "I heard her tell her mother that she's ready to be with me dude. After all this fucking time- I mean I'm finally happy and now she wants to be with me?"

He hummed. "Remember what you said? Your feelings for Vanessa compare to your feelings for Jasmine?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and?"

"Do you get those feelings for Vanessa only when you touching her, or is it like with Jasmine? Can you hear Vanessa's voice and your heart go crazy or is that only when you kiss?"

"W-What-"

"Because I know what Jasmine's voice does to you."

The doorbell rang and Quincy stood up. "I know that's Summer and Vanessa so, that's our cue," he patted my shoulder. "As you said, your story is almost over and the means now is your chance to be a hundred percent. Choose wisely because you might have to live with this decision for the rest of your life."

He then walked out of the room after calling for Travis.

Does my love for Vanessa truly compare to my love for Jasmine?

I slowly slid down the wall and just thought about both of them.

I don't know how long I thought about it but, I do know that the longer I thought about Jasmine the angrier I got as I remembered what she just told her mom.

If she didn't wait this long I wouldn't be here having a fucking existential crisis.

"Y/n?" I looked up at Jasmine who raised a brow. "They're here."

I nodded and stood. "Let's go then."

I walked past her and downstairs slowly walking into the living room. Vanessa looked at me and crossed her arms as Summer looked down and shook her head.

I gulped and smiled softly. "Hey."

Vanessa scoffed. "Hey? Fucking hey Y/n?"

I looked over at Jasmine and raised a brow. "Did I do something?"

She glanced at Jasmine and raised a brow. "I don't know, you tell me."

My heart fell as I realized that she must know.

Shit.

Jasmine, Vanessa, Summer, and I?

All in one house?

While three out of four of us are a little bit pissed?

Plus fucking 'secrets' that are about to be exposed?

Yup.

This should be fun.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

51.5K 1.3K 29
when I wrote this book idk what was going through my head but I've gotten better 😭 . ~ Started: 11/29/20 ~ ~ Finished: 3/9/2021 ~
21.8K 1.1K 21
Another beynika, I suck at descriptions
1.1M 33.6K 71
honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34
80K 2.5K 14
i could see it in her eyes that she was falling more and more out of love with me every day.