Payback Hurts (Book ONE) 鉁旓笍

Por NonnieBonnie97

(BONUS BOOK 2 CHAPTERS INSIDE) (Cover created by Beauriivers) Cassie has always been a "big girl" all her lif... M谩s

Copyright
Prologue
Payback Hurts- Chapter 1: Two years later...
Payback Hurts- Chapter 2: Pleasant Surprise
Payback Hurts- Chapter 3: Never Wanting to Return
Payback Hurts- Chapter 4: Two Crying Wolves
Payback Hurts- Chapter 5: Hurting Hurts
Payback Hurts- Chapter 6: Confession
Payback Hurts- Chapter 7: Sorry Is Never Enough (Dylan's POV)
Payback Hurts- Chapter 9: Life Changing Choices
Payback Hurts- Authors Note: PLEASE READ
Payback Hurts- Chapter 11: I've missed you...
Payback Hurts- Chapter 12: You Are My Friend, Right?
Payback Hurts- Chapter 13: Just Throw it Away
Payback Hurts- Chapter 14: Love In War [Part 1]
Payback Hurts- Chapter 15: Love In War [Part 2]
Payback Hurts- Chapter 16: Worth Fighting For (Victor's POV)
Payback Hurts- Chapter 17: Lost Souls
Payback Hurts- Chapter 18: Was I Worth It?
Payback Hurts- Chapter 19: Life Goes On...
Payback Hurts- Chapter 20: More Than You'll Ever Know
Payback Hurts- Author's Confessions
Epilogue
Pain Is The Game (Book 2)- Synopsis
Pain Is The Game: Prologue
Pain Is The Game: Chapter 1- I Thought You Forgot Me (Victor's POV)
Pain Is The Game: Chapter 2- It Shouldn't Be Too Hard
Pain Is The Game: Chapter 3 - All I Want Is Freedom (Dylan's POV)
Pain Is The Game: Chapter 4 - It's Just A Party
Pain Is The Game - Chapter 5 - You'd Be Dead If Not For My Dad... (Dylan's POV)

Payback Hurts- Chapter 8: I Will Always Love You

16.1K 480 125
Por NonnieBonnie97

Hey, here's the next chapter! I hope everyone enjoys it! :)

**********************************************************************************************

After Dylan left, I laid back and thought to myself. He did look for me... Did that mean that he cared? And would he truly care for me from now on? But why would that matter? I have Victor....

Did he even want to be with me anymore? He just found out that my mate was the Alpha of the pack that we are supposed to be helping.

I didn't even get a full minute to myself when Alvin walked into the room. "Hey," He said. "How are you feeling?" I shrugged.

"I feel fine, a little tired, but I'll live, you?"

"I'm fine. You had scared the shit outta me, Cassie. Do you know how bad I was scared?"

"Yeah, I heard you calling my name like a little bitch when I started to see black." We both stared at each other for a full minute before bursting into laughter. Suddenly, I was taken into a bear hug, getting the life squeaked out of me.

"You really scared me, Cassie, please don't ever do that to me again." I squeezed him back tighter.

"I won't. I promise."

"Good 'cause I'll beat the holy shi-" He started, but I punched him in the face before he could finish. I laughed when he held his face and began to fake cry. I grabbed his head and held him to my chest.

"Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's going to buy you a mockingbird..." I sang, holding him to my chest. This was...

"Can't breathe... Need... Air!" He cried out. I burst into laughter and let him go, as soon as I let him go he began to gasp for air. He held his throat and began to breathe heavily. "Were you trying to kill me?!?"

I shrugged, looking at him as if he was a different language. "What?" He repeated himself and every time he I'd say what. After the third time, he grabbed a pillow and put it on my head. "Die..." He grumbled as I laughed into the pillow at his weak attempt to kill me with the pillow.

He let the pillow up and I continued to laugh. After a while of laughing, Alvin joined in and we both laughed together. I loved being like this with Alvin. When we weren't working and just laughing... It was nice and I enjoyed it. It seemed like it had been years since we had, had a moment like this together. Though, our kickback moment was short lived as soon as Victor walked into the room.

He cleared his throat and both Alvin and I stopped laughing. "Um... Alvin, the members of the pack are here. I'd like a moment with Cassie before I head out." He said. Head out? What did he mean, 'Head out'? Alvin nodded his head and made his way out of the room, as soon as he was out, Victor made his way over to the side of the bed where Alvin was sitting before he left.

We sat like this for a while. Just sitting quietly. I decided to break the silence first. Deciding to say something that's me eating at me since Alvin left the room.

"What do you mean before you head out?" I asked, quietly, afraid of his response. He looked at me, tears in his eyes.

"You know that I love you right?" He asked. I nodded. "I want to hear you say it."

"I love you." He nodded his head as if to assure himself of what I had said. Why would he need to do that? Of course, I love him. At that moment he looked at me dead in the face, the tears that were forming in his eyes finally spilling over.

"I'm-I'm ending it." He said.

"Ending what?" I asked he squeezed his eyes shut and put his fist to his face. He began to breathe hard. I could tell that by the way, his body was shaking that he crying harder. I reached out to him, touching his back, but as soon as I did, he flinched away. I felt hurt and crushed. I was beginning to feel that feeling I got when Dylan... When Dylan rejected me. He looked back up at me.

"Us, Cassie. I'm ending us..." And there it was. My heart shattering to pieces... Again. I had been rejected twice. I couldn't lose Victor... I loved him... No, I love him.

"Victor, please..."

He shushed me. "No, Cassie. Please let me do this... I can't go on like this... Feeling as if I'm the one causing all this... Harm for the two of you. I don't want to be the reason for keeping two mates apart."

I shook my head. "Victor, you don't understand--"

"No, I do understand. That's why I'm giving you a way out. A way of setting you free. You two belong together and I don't want to hold you back."

"Vic--"

"I just want you to know Cassie, is that... I love you. I will always love you. But I knew this day would come, the day you found him. Your Mate. And I will always be grateful for finding you. You have single-handily changed my life in so many ways... I don't know what I'd do without you. But now... It's time, time for me to move on and let you two live together and be happy." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Please... Don't cry, Cassie." I hadn't realized that I was, he wiped my tears away, kissed me once more on my cheek and left. Just like that...

He was gone. And I was lost. I was so shocked by what had just happened that I didn't know what to do.

Victor. My love, the one who had held onto me and loved me through it all. Who loved me when I didn't even love myself. He taught me the value of love and what it meant to love and respect yourself before anyone could. And through it all, I came to love him back and I wasn't going to let that go away so easily.

Dylan has thrown my love away, without even a thought in the world. Before he even had a chance to know what love I could give him. But with Victor... I gave him my love and that wasn't something that was easy for me. But I did it anyway... And I wasn't going to let it go.

I threw the blanket off my body and hopped out of the bed, I was still in the hospital gown. I easily found my clothes in the cabinet sink. What I weird place to put someone's clothes...

I threw my clothes on and ran out of the hospital. Not even bothering to care what anyone had to say. Only one thing was on my mind and that was Victor. No matter what, I wasn't going to let him go. Not in this lifetime or the next. I was running at full speed to the pack house when I heard a whiny ass voice call my name.

"Cassandra!" It said, I stopped running and turned around and faced it. And that it happened to be Jessica.

I sighed. "What do you want?"

"Here I want to give this to you." She handed me a piece of paper. I snatched it out of her hand. "You're welcome to come if you like." She said with a grin on her face. She turned around and twitched her ugly ass away. Ugh, she was so annoying.

I looked down at the paper and my heart stopping immediately.

                                      Welcome, all to the event you have been waiting for!

This is an official invitation to Dylan and Jessica's dinner party. We will be celebrating the wonderful and great future of the coming child.

                            The event will be at the pack house from 10 am to 5 pm

Child...? He got... she... Tears ran down my face as I ran into the pack house. I saw the person I've been wanting to see. Dylan. I ran up to him and slapped him across his face. I threw the paper at him.

"How could you?!?" I shouted, slapping him again. "I hate you! Rejecting me was hard enough and now you got that damn bitch pregnant!"

"Cassie! Stop!" I still went to slap him again, but he grabbed my hand. I took my hand back and threw the paper at his face.

"I'm so tired of it, Dylan. Just... Just leave me alone!" I ran out of the house and went to find Victor. When I did he was getting inside of his car. I ran harder for him.

"Victor!" I called. He stopped moving and looking at me.

"Cassie, you're supposed to be in the hospital--" I didn't let him finish. As soon as I got to him I kissed him. I kissed him with everything I had. All the love and passion I could show him in a kiss. I broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"I chose you, Victor. I will always love you and only you! You will never understand of much you mean to me. You have changed my life in so many ways that I don't know what I'd do without you. Just know that I will always love you. Where ever you go, just know that I will follow. You mean the world to me and I can't go another day without you. Please, please..." I put my head to his chest and whispered. "Don't leave me."

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. He put his head on my hair, he inhaled my scent. "I will never leave you."

At last, he said the words that would complete me forever.

"I love you, Victor," I said.

"I love you, Cassandra."

I realized that he said my full name. Not out of anger or frustration, but out of love. And I just couldn't help but love him more for that.

********************************************************************************************

Here it is! I loved writing this! Sorry, it took so long to get to. I had writer's block for about two days, then it came to me when I was hanging out with my friends at school today!

Team Dylan? Team Victor?

And can you believe it?!? He, Dylan, got that little... thing... Ugh!! Just when I was starting to like him! He went ahead and do this!! Great! Just great!

*I run up to Dylan and slap him*

Dylan: Ouch! What was that for?

Lei: That's for cheating on me!

Dylan: What?!? Who are you?!

Lei: *Winks at the camera* -runs to Cassie and  Victor-

Lei: *Starts singing* If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you in every step of the way.

Cassie: Vic, who is that?

Victor: I don't know.

Lei: And I will always love you, you! My darling you! Bittersweet memories. That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you need... And I... Will always love you!! 

Cassie: She can sing through...

Lei:  - pulls out a saxophone and starts playing solo - *winks at the camera again*

Comment Vote Fan <3 You already know! (The skit is something new!) Hehe

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

3.2M 92.2K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
14K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
841K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...