couple of kids โ–ธ ron weasleyยน

By -hemera

โ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–โž ใ€ronald weasley x original female characterใ€‘ ใ€goblet o... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ: ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
โŸ โ  โก โข โฃ โค๐–Ž. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ฌ. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ž
โŸ โ  โก โข โฃ โค๐–Ž๐–Ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ

๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ

2.7K 118 69
By -hemera

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 for taking after his father. Lucius was malicious and manipulative and conniving, and he was all of this unapologetically. To the world, Lucius Malfoy was invincible. However, one thing that the world may not have realized, was that Lucius was not the only heir to the Malfoy legacy. For, five years before Lucius, came Constance. Constance Malfoy was Abraxas' pride and joy - the five years spent before the birth of his son made Abraxas become completely wrapped around his daughter's finger. And for good reason.

For, where Lucius was the manipulative, conniving, dirty Slytherin, Constance was all of the best of the house of green - she was ambitious and persuasive, determined and a leader of the natural sort. And where Lucius was an all-feared wizard governor to most, his pride crumbled under the gaze of his elder sister whom he sorely looked up to for she was the epitome of perfection in his father's eyes.

However, when Abraxas Malfoy died was when the tension started to grow between the two, as Lucius was wed, as per Pureblood tradition, to the daughter of the Noble House of Black, Narcissa, and Constance Malfoy - the apple of her late father's eye - gave up the Pureblood lifestyle, and the Malfoy name, and married a half-blood American wizard, Elijah Finkle.

Constance and Elijah Finkle had set-up home in Hampshire, England - an hour away from the Malfoy Manor - and gave birth to three beautiful baby girls. Adabelle Finkle, who took after her father, was a Gryffindor during her time at Hogwarts, and Kerani Finkle - now Hogwarts Head Girl - took the intellect from both parents and found herself as a Ravenclaw. Then, the youngest of the three, Druella Finkle took up residence as her mother's mirror image - the best of Slytherin wrapped up in a fourteen-year-old girl.

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the biggest anomaly to the Malfoy family, who prided in their only relative to have been sorted into Slytherin, yet detested her complete disregard of blood purity. This proved to be the biggest problem during the school year, where Drew's cousin, Draco Malfoy - her personal arch-nemesis and the bane of her existence - proved to be the biggest blood-purist prick on this side of the Highlands. And where Draco went spreading his hatred and medieval beliefs, Drew was two steps behind, tormenting him into silence and regret.

But, when the Quidditch World Cup was finally held in England, Drew was invited to join her uncle and two cousins. The Malfoy's, however, were anything but pleased with her constant threats of outing their ignorance to her mother, and her repetitive hitting of Draco upside the head.

A certain onlooker by the name of Ronald Weasley, however, found this to be the highlight of his summer. And the year ahead proved to only accent this admiration.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦-𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘱 𝘢𝘴
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞

𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴
𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

a.n. 

what's good fam so I know I just posted a story but get ready because quarantine has me on my hyperfixation bullshit and I have no self control and way too much time. so voila. I'm really excited to write this, Ron is my all time favourite character - he was my favourite since I read the books when I was 8, he's my favourite as I'm re-reading them, and even when I go through other hyperfixations on other characters I will always come back to him. i know he gets a lot of crap of people saying he's "not a good friend" or he's bad for Hermione and I just cant. like what? so this is me redeeming his character because I love rupert grint but the movies tarnished his character. therefore this will be based on the books because obviously. 

anyways, this is dedicated to antebellums because rova is the ALL TIME ship and kayla's writing is flawless.

anyways, let me know what y'all thought. 

stay inside & stay safe fam, em.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...