skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

forty-eight.

32.2K 902 922
By thunder_roses

That night, (Y/n) had her first dream in a long time. Before she discovered or control her energy sensing ability, all she saw while sleeping was what looked like shades of blue in an aurora borealis, which was pretty but got boring after a while.

Her dream involved a wedding, all her classmates in attendance. As (Y/n) walked down the aisle, she realized she really couldn't see anything because of the thick white veil. But her body knew exactly when to stop--like a programed machine. 

Her groom then flipped up the veil to reveal to be Tomura Shigaraki. He reached for her neck with his three fingers and thumb, squeezing. As she gasped for air, Shigaraki lowered his last finger, about to decay her neck. 

She abruptly she woke up in a cold sweat holding her throat tightly, her nails slightly digging into the skin.

(Y/n) looked at the time, seeing it was about four in the morning. Since there was no way she was going back to sleep after that, she decided to do something other than think about that rather disturbing dream. She got up and got into a baggy t-shirt and some shorts. She pulled on some knee high socks and grabbed a pair of tennis shoes as she walked out of her dorm and down the hallway.

She decided to go to the courtyard, noticing how quiet it was there, especially that early in the morning. After quickly slipping on her shoes, she went and sat outside under one of the large willow trees and relaxed. She crossed her legs, getting into a meditative position. She then focused her energy into going into second form, her back stinging a bit due to the last time she was in that form. She ignored the pain and focused her energy, beginning to float as she fell deeper into that state.

"Little early for this, don't you think?" a familiar voice asked, breaking her out of the state. (Y/n) didn't realize how high she was, high enough to touch the top of the tree, so it came to a shock when she began to fall.

Bakugo then caught her, thankfully, and set her down. "Now it really is early for you to be falling for me, right, idiot?"

(Y/n) slapped his shoulder lightly at the bad joke. "You're the idiot here, and yeah, it's a bit early but I had a dream and couldn't fall back asleep after it."

"I thought you couldn't dream?" Bakugo asked, crossing his arms. Before she could respond, he looked at her neck, pointing at it as he questioned in a sterner tone, "Why do you have red marks around your neck? What happened last night?" 

"I--well..." She hesitated at first, looking down at the grass as she twiddled her thumbs. She reiterated the dream to him, how she woke up clutching her throat in a cold sweat--which explained why she now had red marks and nail scratches all over her neck.

"Wow, that's super creepy," Bakugo commented, scratching his neck while thinking about the dream. This gave (Y/n) a view of Bakugo's tank-top, which accented his muscles, shorts and slip ons, and she blushed at the sight. 

"So, why are you up so early? It's gotta be early still," she asked him, checking her phone and seeing it was four forty-five in the morning.

That was fourty-five minutes? That felt like only a couple minutes, she thought as she saw the time.

"Yeah, I've been getting up earlier to do some exercises lately and when I came down to brush my teeth, I saw how high you were getting," Bakugo told her, gesturing to the nearby bathrooms.

"Oh well then," (Y/n) said, slightly embarrassed by her unknown height.

He then pointed to her neck again. "Doesn't that hurt? Those nail marks look really raw and your neck is pretty red. It's starting to bruise."

She let out a quiet groan, reaching up to touch where she had made the self-inflicted injury and letting out a small yelp at the sudden pain. What were her classmates going to think of the injuries? Especially after learning about her and Bakugo's relationship and living together already--it was just a rumor-fest waiting to happen. 

"I'll get the first aid kit, just wait on the couch in the living room," Bakugo stated, turning on his heel as he went back inside the dormitory. 

(Y/n) nodded slightly, following him inside and splitting up as she walked over to the living room and sat on one of the couches. Obviously, the injury wasn't enough to bother Recovery Girl other, but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt and wouldn't need to be covered up in some way--whether it be by clothing or bandages. 

Bakugo grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen, pulling it from one of the cabinets (one hidden away there for obvious reasons). He walked back over to the living room, sitting next to her as he set the small bag in between them, pulling out a roll of gauze and some medical tape. 

"Tilt your head up," he told her, (Y/n) doing as he said. 

She bit her tongue as she felt his warm fingers briefly touch her neck, the soft cloth getting wrapped around her neck. It was enough to comfortably stay on without choking her in the process. 

"I don't expect you to respond since that'd mean your chin would smack against my hand, but sometimes, it's nice to be able to take care of you once in a while," he told her in a quiet tone, something that was surprising to hear even without hearing the statement. "But it'd be nice if you'd stop getting hurt every five minutes... idiot." 

There it is, she thought as a smile creeped across her lips. 

"Finished," he stated after peeling off a piece of medical tape and taping the loose end of the gauze he had cut off down. "You're all good now." 

"Thank you, Katsuki," she responded as he put away the supplies he had pulled out. "I appreciate it." 

"Yeah, whatever." He didn't look at her, just putting the object back into the red bag and zipping it back up. 

(Y/n) let out a small sigh, leaning against the side of the couch as the early-morning tiredness hit her once again. But she woke up again when she felt a hand grab her shirt, pulling her away from the side of the couch as Bakugo's lips crashed into hers. 

The kiss only lasted for a moment, but it certainly felt like she had ten cups of coffee--waking her up instantly. When he pulled away, he clicked his tongue against his teeth and walked away to put the bag away. 

(Y/n) blinked a couple times, slowly laying back against the couch as she let what had just occurred sink in. But that energized yet serine feeling soon ended once her classmates began to wake up, which only meant one thing... 

Class was starting soon. 

"I believe I mentioned this already," Mr. Aizawa started. "But your main focus this summer is obtaining Provisional Hero Licenses. Do not take this lightly, a Hero License means that you are responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the test for this will be very difficult. Only fifty percent of students pass the test required for these permits each year."

"It's that hard to get a Provisional License?" Mineta awed at the thought.

"In order to prepare, you'll concentrate on preparing something new." Mr. Aizawa narrowed his eyes as Cementos, Ectoplasm, and Midnight entered the classroom. "Two ultimate moves."

"When we say ultimate, we mean a move that'll ensure you'll win," Ectoplasm explained further.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can copy it." Cementos put his hands on his hips. "Simply put, you must learn to lean into your strengths."

"You're moves represent who you are," Midnight added on. "These days most Pro Heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools."

"This may sound abstract but we'll explain more as the day goes on," Mr. Aizawa finished. "For now change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

As (Y/n) changed into her costume, she changed her bandages on her back, the other girls noticing the scar along with the bandages that were already around her neck. 

"(Y/n)," Uraraka started, pointing to the scar, "is that the scar from the woods incident you told me about? Plus, what happened to your neck?"

"Hm?" (Y/n) glanced to her back. "Oh yeah, that's it." She loosely pointed to the bandages to her neck as she said, "These are just because I accidentally scratched my neck too hard while I was asleep."

I don't like lying to them, but I don't really want to tell all of them that I'm starting to have nightmares from everything that happened, she thought as she wrapped the bandages around her back.

"Your scar is so big," Jiro commented, looking at it and then back up at (Y/n). "What happened?"

She explained what happened with Moonfish as she tied off the bandage and put on her costume top, putting up her hair into a high bun before leaning over to tie her shoes.

"Wow, you really care about Bakugo, don't you?" Hagakure asked cheekily.

"Yeah, I have for a long time." (Y/n) blushed as she stood up to put on her goggles, adjusting them accordingly. "It's just now I know how to express it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
72.7K 2.7K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
68.8K 1.5K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
106K 2.6K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...