FLOWER POWER . . . eric form...

okeileen által

there ain't no rust on the happiness bus eileen. 2020 ©. Több

vol i: THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES

✿ flower power ✿

4.4K 194 162
okeileen által

let me see what spring is like on
jupiter and mars!

    RHIANNON LANGLOIS HAS GOT THE POWER! Or well, she likes to pretend she does . . . The thing is, in this day and age, it's getting kind of hard to radiate love and preach peace to the masses. People don't care as much as they used to, the movement is decaying, the fabulous flame of revolution is dying out. (Not that it concerns her hippie mother and father in the very least!) 'Because as long as we have the flower power on our side, we can do anything!' they say . . .

     So yeah, the Langlois family own their own flower farm, because where else better than a plot of land full of flowers to spread their message of peace and love? It's the prettiest - and only - one in all of Point Place! Needless to say, Rhiannon adores spending her weekends gardening and pretending as if the outside world doesn't exist.

    It's nearing the end of term, and as with every end of term, high school students eager to graduate scramble to complete their student hours in any way they can. And as per usual, the 'good' slots have run short, Eric has waited too long to sign up for liable volunteer hours. There's only one place left . . . and well, no one wants to volunteer at the Flower Farm. It's lame. It's for losers. Not Eric!

    In other words, Eric Forman needs her help.

.
FLY ME TO THE MOON !

léa seydoux      rhiannon langlois

tropher grace      eric forman

kelly rowan helen langlois
patrick dempsey peter langlois
mila kunis jackie burkhart
ashton kutcher michael kelso
laura prepon donna pinciotti
keith ledger steven hyde

____________________________________

hi!!
me:

dedicated to: ally bc her old eric forman fic inspired the helllll out of me. as well as lauren for being a lovely person and an amazing writer!!

authors note:
i made ANOTHER one im so sorry🥳😭😭😭 i was just up late watching that 70s show and eric is so cute and i wanted to make an equally cute love interest for him that wasn't (donna🤢) anyway,,,, i'm not really in a good place mental health wise rn and impulsively creating new fics at 3 in the morning is the only thing that helps so voila

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

996K 53.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
272K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
119K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
121K 4.4K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...