The New Girl (dixison)

By shadymilas

Addison moved to a new city her junior year of highschool. Whole new house, neighbors, school, friends, every... More

1
2
3
A.N
5
5.5
Hi

4

4.1K 95 77
By shadymilas

Dixie's POV

I woke up, immediately having my eyes blinded by the sun peaking through the blinds. I covered my face and turned away from it. My head was throbbing, I felt like shit today. Then it hits me. What happened last night. I looked back over at Addison and just admired her. She was absolutely precious when she was asleep.

She started moving around, seeming to look for my presence. I moved back over to her so she had someone to hold onto again. Even though I needed to get ready, I was willing to wait for her.

"Mmm Dix? Mornin." She said snuggling into my chest.

"Good morning bub how are you feeling? Head hurt? I can go get you some water and aspirin if you need." I started playing with her hair, causing her to blush in responce.

"Yes that would be nice Dix. Carry me there?" She said reaching for me. I rolled my eyes and dragged her to the end of the bed. I hoisted her up into my arms and took her down the stairs. Avani noticed me from the kitchen and mouthed 'we definitely need to talk' winking at me. I flicked her off and put Addison down on the counter.

"Goodmorning you two, slept well I see. Must have been real tired huh?" She knew what she was doing, what a bitch.

"Oh Avani shut it you're just jealous I can please people better than you can!" She rolled her eyes and Addison was as bright as a tomato. I felt a soft hand touch my arm and I looked over to her.

"Can we talk? About last night Dix." She put her head down and scratched the back of her neck.

"Yes of course, take this aspirin first though." I handed her the aspirin and some water. God what if she hates me now. I could've fucked it all up. I heard a little thud and saw she hopped off the counter. She motioned me to the living room and Avani gave me a worried look.

I was pushed into the couch and she climbed into my lap.

"Holy shi-" I was cut off with her lips pressing against mine. She pulled away and smiled.

"Just so you know, even though I was drunk... I enjoyed it. I'm just confused Dix. I really like you. A lot. But can we just take things slow. I know we had sex last night. And I sure as hell won't forget it. Still, I want to really figure things out you know?" A slight pout emerged to her face when I didn't say anything.

"It's okay Addi. I'm sorry about last night I should've known since we were drunk. But I like you too. I've liked you ever since I met you. You're a goddess and I don't know how this hobo could manage to get you." I said throwing my arms in the air.

She playfully smacked my arm and I squished her cute lil cheeks together. She blushed and cupped my cheeks. We stared into each other's eyes, just smiling. She leaned in and we kissed again. Every time we kissed, fireworks lit up in my body. I pulled away softly, leaving the cutest little pout on her face.

"Mmm what do you want to do today beautiful?" I said kissing her again cause she wouldn't lose the pout.

"Why don't we go exploring? Like on a hike or to the park?" She said bouncing up and down in excitement.

"That seems fun as hell, if you want we can bring some other people. If you just want it to be us, that's fine too. Cause I can bring Avani, Anthony, Charli, and Chase. It could be like a triple date-"

"YES YES YES TRIPLE DATE! I'm perfectly okay with that Dix! Also can we wait to tell the others for a little while?" She grabbed my hand and started fiddling with my rings. I had no idea why that made my heart flutter.

"That's perfectly fine with me Addi, now lets go get ready. I'll tell the others." I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "surprise me babe." I watched her shiver at my words and I smirked. I watched her run up the stairs and I chuckled to myself. Such a bottom.

"Yo Avani you want to get the gang together and head to the park?" I popped up on the counter as she put the remaining food from breakfast in the fridge.

"Yes, but first. What happened?" She said raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. I panicked because I knew Addison didn't want anyone to know just yet. Even though Avani heard me earlier.

"She doesn't want anyone to really know right now, I'm respecting her boundaries. All I can say is that it was nothin bad." I winked and pecked her cheek in a friendly way.

"Dixie you're going to be the death of me, go get ur girl upstairs. I'll call Anthony." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

I walked upstairs and opened the door to the room. My jaw dropped to the floor at the sight. There was Addison, in nothing but her underwear and a bra. I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped and whipped her head around.

"Jesus Dix you scared me!" She said putting her head on my chest. I could stay like this forever.

"Mmm get ur sexy ass ready Addi." I said lightly smacking her ass. I got a small gasp in response. I left a blushing Addison on the other side of the room as I walked to the dresser. I picked out a black crop top and some white pants with doodles on them. I threw my hair up in double braids and put a small backpack on my back.

"Oh.My.God.Dixie." I heard Addison say from behind me. I turn around and smirk, knowing she was just checking me out. I was watching her through the mirror the whole time. Somehow that girl can pull off blue jeans any day of the week. She looked hot as hell with that white crop on as well.

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a quick kiss. I felt her smile into the kiss. I pulled away, putting my forehead on hers. I brushed a stray hair behind her ear. We stood their for a moment just admiring each other. I think I'm falling in love with her.

"Let's go you two!" I heard Charlie scream from outside the door. I jumped a little and kissed her one last time. We walked downstairs and saw all of them waiting in the living room just chatting.

"Ugh finally pixie stick, we've been waiting." Chase said. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off. Avani leads everyone to the garage and we hop in her Mercedes. I watched as Chase and Anthony loaded the stuff in the trunk. I got in the middle with Charli on my right and Addison on the left. I looked over to Addison and leaned my head on her shoulder. Avani pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the park.

***

Addison's POV

I felt the car come to a stop and I took my head off of Dixie's shoulder. I heard her sigh, so I interlocked our hands. I looked up and saw her blushing. She's so cute.

"Alright me and Anthony will take the stuff to the park. You girls go find us a spot." Chase said getting out of the car. We all got out and walked to the park entrance. Me and Dixie's hands were still interlocked.

"Ooo look there is a good open spot over there guys!" Charli said, pointing to a shady spot under an oak tree. I then felt Dixie lifting me up in her arms.

"AHH DIXIE!" I screamed as she ran to the spot. I clinged on for dear life. She finally slowed down and pulled me to the ground. I smacked her thigh and she started tickling me.

"Ahaha I gotcha now Addi!" I started rolling around, trying to avoid her. I then got up and started running. She chased after me and we ran around for a few minutes. Eventually she gave up and we went back to the tree. I saw that everything was set up already. I also saw cameras all over Charli and Chase. What the hell is going on?! Dixie noticed and quickly pulled me around the tree.

"I uh forgot to tell you our family is kind of famous. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you would want to avoid me. I'm sorry." She said looking down. I lifted her chin and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"Dixie, no matter what I'll always love you. Do you mind asking what you're famous for?" I didn't even catch the thing I said until a few seconds after. "Oh shit I-"

"It's alright cutie, and Charli is famous for tiktok. I'm also tiktok famous, but I'm more focused on modeling." My jaw dropped. She modeled?! I needed to see those photo shoot pictures ASAP!

"I need to see those modeling pictures as soon as we get home Dix."

"You could always see more than that you know?" She winked at me and pulled me to the other side of the tree. I saw the cameras turn to me and Dixie and heard questions directed towards us. At least they stayed back a far distance to some-what respect our privacy. Even though they invaded our picnic.

"Who's this girl Dixie?"

"Is she in modeling too?"

"How did you guys meet?"

The questions swarmed my head and soon enough I saw guys in black ushering them back to the entrance of the park. I was assuming those were their security guards. Dixie sighed and pulled me into her lap.

"I'm sorry about that bubs, they'll leave us alone now." She started playing with my hair and I immediately leaned back into her chest.

Avani opened the bag full of food and snacks and spread them out. I reached for the bag of pretzels and I saw another hand from behind me grab them. I turned around and pouted.

"Meanie I wanted those." I crossed my arms and gave her my pouty face. I felt her pull me close again and poured some in her hand. She handed me the rest that was in the bag and smiled.

I snacked on the pretzels and opened my phone. I went on Instagram and decided to see if I could find Dixie's Instagram. I typed in Dixie and her profile was the first to pop up. I clicked on it and I was in awe. Most of her modeling pictures were posted there. I then realized how many followers she had. Okay damn she wasn't lying when she said she was famous.

I saw another hand scroll on my phone screen and it landed on a picture of me and Dix. I leaned my head back and smiled. I never knew she posted our picture together. She's so sweet.

I turned around and put my head in the crook of her neck. I pulled back to see her a blushing mess. I looked over and made sure everyone was occupied before I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed her cheek as well. She rested her hand on my cheek and made small motions with her finger. It made me so soft. The whole moment was precious.

"I love you Addison." I heard her mumble under her breath.

"I love you too Dixie." I smiled and hugged her hard. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad spending my life with this girl. I think I've found the one.

1983 Words

Sorry for the late update I've been a little busy. Also if this is a little sloppy or out of wack, it was like wrote between 3 different days lol. AND WE ARE AT ALMOST 600 Views!! You guys are insane thank you for the support. Please drop suggestions for the next chapter I need new ideas🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.3K 33
━━━━ Λ“β €β €βœΏ 𝄒 𝟭 π—¦π—œπ——π—˜π—— π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ in which charli is too invested in her and chase's relationship that she doesn't notice that her best...
40.1K 1.2K 18
Dixie was just the simple closeted gay until one day when a new teacher walked into school looking like a model from a magazine. Dixie knew that it...
27.7K 921 22
Addison Easterling is falling for a stranger, who has been leaving anonymous notes in her locker. She suspects it's Bryce Hall who she has die hard c...
34.5K 938 52
Dixie Damelio runs into a little bit of trouble after she breaks up with her boyfriend, she moves to LA to live with her sister for a fresh start, th...