π•Šπ•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•‘π•šπ•₯π•ͺ ~ 𝕂𝕒...

By Stilinski_O_Brien

π•Šπ•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•‘π•šπ•₯π•ͺ /ˌsΙ›r(Ι™)nˈdΙͺpΙͺti/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π• π•”π•”π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π••π•–π•§π•–π•π• π•‘π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯... More

𝕆 π•Ÿ 𝕖
𝕋 𝕨 𝕠
𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
?
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

6.3K 207 262
By Stilinski_O_Brien

I drive like my life depended on it only stopping for gas and so I arrive in New Orleans 14 hours later.

I have to stop and ask for directions but I eventually get there and walk into a courtyard, "hello?" I call meekly walking into the compound. "Ah Leila there you are." Klaus says coming down the steps. "I'm not Leila, we've had this discussion before Klaus." I giggle at the look of confusion on his face. "Thea?" He asks I nod and run into his open arms, "but you were dead?" He says pulling away to look at me, "well you should know that not everyone stays dead sometimes." I smile, "if you ever do anything like that again Thea I will resurrect you and then kill you myself." He tells me making me laugh, "Thea?" Rebekah asks in disbelief walking into the courtyard with a man who looks at me confused.

"The one and only." I laugh as she speeds forward to hug me, "Marcel, this is Thea." She says calling the man she walked in with, over. "Hi there I'm Marcel." He says holding his hand out, "Thea." I shake it, "why does she look exactly like Leila?" He asks confused making me smile, "She's my ancestor and I'm her doppelgänger." I explain and he nods still seeming a bit confused.

"I guess you are the favour Caroline was referring to." Klaus says after a moment and I nod, "I need a witch a powerful one." I say and he nods, "of course, luckily for you I know a very powerful witch." He assures me before pulling his phone out.

"So I hear that you're a father now." I hum bumping Klaus's shoulder, he smiles at the mention of his daughter, "yeah, she's a lovely little thing." He says showing me pictures, "oh my gosh she's adorable, that must definitely be from Hayley let's all thank god that she doesn't look like you." I say making Rebekah and Marcel laugh, "I'm kidding." I whine as he hits my head, "she does look like you, she has your eyes." I hum making a soft smile appear on his face.

Twenty minutes later a blond woman enters with Elijah, "Thea this is our new older sister, the witch, Thea here needs your help with something." Klaus introduces me and I smile and wave, "hi." She smiles extending her hand out, I take it, "so what do you need me to do?" She asks, I pull the ascendant out and she knows what it is instantly, "I need you to get someone for me please." I say and she nods taking the ascendant "sure." I also hand her the vial of blood, "Bennett blood is the only way to make the ascendant work." I tell her and she takes it, "so who is this person I'm getting." I pass her the Polaroid. "That boy there he's called Kai, there's also six vampires trapped there but do not bring any of them back, just Kai." I instruct, "I can only take one person anyways so we're safe." She tells me and I nod. "Thank you."

Unfortunately Freya couldn't take me with her so I stayed behind and waited. I started pacing. "Can you calm down please you're starting to do my head in." Klaus groans from his place on the couch. "Sorry," I say taking a seat next to him. "Thea love, you know that I love you but you are looking quite dreadful." Rebekah says from her seat making Klaus burst out into laughter, "Rebekah, Niklaus do not be so impolite, Thea here is our guest." Elijah says making me smile, "it's ok Lijah." I assure. "So do tell us the story." Klaus says leaning back in his seat as he downs his drink. "What story?" I ask and he smirks at me. "Well you come all this way, all bent out of shape needing to get this 'Kai' from a place that can only be accessed by Bennett blood yet one of your best friends happen to be a Bennett witch with this special blood, so there must be a story there." He concludes making Rebekah lean forward interested.

"Bonnie is the one who trapped him there." I say making Klaus laugh, "and why did she do that?" Rebekah asks, "because he used to be a sociopath and he shot her." I say making Klaus laugh even more, "you sure do know how to pick them don't you Thea?" Klaus asks making me roll my eyes, "and this Kai chap you love him?" Rebekah asks and I nod, "yeah I think I do."

"So you came all this way because you think you love him?" She asks, "ok I do." I say, "tell us how you met him." She insists and so I tell them everything leading up to getting to them because it helps get my mind of things. "You finally killed someone?" Klaus asks intrigued making me look at him, "that's all you got from that story?" I ask in disbelief, he shrugs, "I've killed seven." I say they all look at me surprised,

"And that's what's got you all twisted out of shape isn't it?" Klaus asks I nod, "I can't stop thinking about them." I say and Elijah nods in understanding, "I can compel you?" Klaus offers making me shake my head. "Well I support your relationship with Kai." Rebekah tells me changing the subject but before I can say anything Freya returns.

I jump up and run over seeing an unconscious Kai on the floor, she hands me my stuff back and smiles, I quickly put it away, "I'm sorry, I had to knock him out he wouldn't come with me." She says and I shake my head, "it's ok, thank you so much." I says pulling her into a hug, she seems a bit shocked at first but she hugs me back, "it's no problem." She grins but I shake my head, "honestly thank you so so much I owe you, all of you." I say turning to the rest of the siblings, "don't be ridiculous love, you know that you're family to us." Klaus assures me and they all nod.

I sit on the ground and place his head in my lap as I wait for him to wake up, I smoothed his hair back trying so hard not so cry as I observed the bite marks peeking out from under the fabric of his shirt. "Well he is rather cute." Rebekah hums from behind me, I turn to Freya, "um how long do you think it'll take for him to wake?" I ask quickly wiping a stray tear. "Any minute now." She smiles sympathetically.

Before anyone can say anything Kai shoots up panting and afraid. "Kai," I say softly catching his attention, "Thea?" He questions confused I nod a smile taking over my face as my eyes sting. "You're really here?" He asks starting to smile himself.

He pulls me into his arms and I start to cry into his shoulder, "oh hey I'm here, I'm here and I'm ok." He whispers into my ear, I pull away and he wipes my eyes, "I'm here now and I'm never leaving you again." He whispers kissing my forehead and helping me up. "I love you." I blurt out unable to help myself, his eyes widen and he takes in a sharp breath.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same." I rush out to his frozen figure, "I know that you're new to feelings and all but I just had to let you know because of everything that happened and I don't want to loose you again." I tell him hurriedly he still doesn't say anything, "well this is rough." I hear Klaus murmur making me turn to glare at him as Rebekah whacks him; "shut up Nik." She hisses, I forgot that they were all here, well this is embarrassing. "Kai?" I ask afraid, "I think I broke him." I say turning to the originals, Klaus looks like he's trying not to laugh Freya and Rebekah look sympathetic whilst Elijah looks a bit uncomfortable.

"What do I do?" I ask them, Klaus starts to snicker making me glare at him again, "stop it you bloody idiot." Rebekah hisses at him. "Kai? I'm sorry for overwhelming you, we can pretend I didn't say it." I say softly touching his cheek, he blinks at me for a second before leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you too." He whispers leaning his head against mine. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but you shocked me, I think you're the first person to ever say those words to me." He says kissing me again, "ahem." Klaus coughs catching our attention, "hi there Klaus Mikaelson." He grins holding his hand out, "as in your ex's brother?" Kai asks and I nod, "Kai parker." He replies accepting the hand, "so I see that you've taken a fancy to Thea over here and I must inform you as one of Thea's closest friends that if you were ever to harm her I would rip your heart out, feed it to you and then rip your head off." He smiles making me roll my eyes, "funny, I like you." Kai says, "he's not joking." I whisper over, "well then, I like your style." Kai grins. "Please do ignore my brother, he's a bit temperamental, like a hormonal teenage girl some would say." Rebekah says making me and Elijah snicker under our breath as Klaus glares at us.

"Anyways thanks for helping me escape that prison." He says and they all shrug, "anything for Thea." Rebekah says making me grin as I take Kai's hand in mine. "If you ever find yourself needing anything don't hesitate to ask us." Kai offers making me look at him in surprise. "Likewise mate." Klaus grins.

Surprisingly Klaus and Kai started to bond over their similarities, both a bit different from their siblings leading them to feel like an outcast, especially with an abusive father who called them abominations and made their lives hell. It was weird to see Klaus be so friendly but it was nice. "Wow he even managed to charm my brute of a brother, he's a keeper." Rebekah hums from behind me making me smile.

"Ok well we better get going now, but thanks again." I say after a while as I hug each one of them. "Do try and visit more now that your alive." Klaus calls after us and I nod, "definitely I had been missing the best Mikaelson, Rebekah terribly." I duck quickly, laughter bubbling out of my throat at the fact he chucked his glass at me.

I drive us for a while before noticing how Kai kept looking like he was trying to not fall asleep so I decided to stop so that we could rest. "I'd been praying so much to be able to hold you in my arms again, even just one last time." He murmurs as we lie in the bed, I move closer and rest my head on his chest wrapping an arm around his waist. "Well now you can hold me forever." I tell him quietly, yawning into the dark. "Thank you." He whispers, I look up into his beautiful blue eyes which were swimming in anguish, "I'd do anything for you." I tell him seriously, making his eyes water, I sit up and look at him. "I'd do anything for you too."

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, "when you guys left I thought I was going to be stuck there forever. I didn't think that anyone would come back for me because no one has ever made me feel like I was worth it. I was trying to be better I did legitimately want to make things right with Bonnie, and I've never been scared of anything before, but when she stabbed me, I was so scared, I just wanted to live with you, I wanted what I had missed out on in those 18 years in isolation." He sighs making my heart hurt, "Kai I promise you, you are going to get to live the life you want, because I know that you're worth it and I will fight for you." I tell him and he smiles, "you're a special girl Thea, I don't know how I got so lucky."

Oh yeah btw the reason they mention someone called Leila is because I started writing a Klaus fic before this one and I wanted them to link

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 593 14
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘†π‘Žπ‘™π‘£π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ'𝑠 π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘†π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘‘ π‘†π‘Žπ‘™π‘£π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’, π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’...
43.2K 787 43
I decided to create this because I already have an imagines book and I didn't want to combine this into that so it's separate. Please check out my im...
107K 3.3K 37
Time heals nothing it just makes memories fade away.
157K 1.2K 7
α΅ƒα΅˜α΅—α΅’α΅–Κ°α΅’α΅‡β±α΅ƒ ᡗʰᡉ ᢠᡉᡃʳ α΅’αΆ  ᡇᡉⁱⁿᡍ ᡃˑᡒⁿᡉ