It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.30

9.2K 342 280
By JemiaYoung

Xander

"I wish this bitch would stop calling me"i mumbled declining jayla call for the hundredth time today.

Like litteraly I have 105 miss calls from the hoe, I'm so mad at her and I don't even want to be around ha ass baby mama or not.

Everybody know that I don't have no sense when it comes to Liyah so when she pulled that lane ass shit at the gender reveal I was ready to snap her fucking neck in front of her parents,only thing that stop me was my daughter being inside of her.

I heard my phone ring again and I saw that it was her "just leave me alone"I yelled throwing the phone to the wall "Xander I think you should go see your doctor"liayh said walking into my room.

"I can't liayh all that bitch gone do is ask questions about shit that ain't got nothing to do with why I'm there"I picked up my stress ball squeezing it "maybe that's what you need"she said and I was trying not to snap on her cause she real life my lil baby even thought I don't treat her like it.

"How Liyah" "maybe you need to talk about everything...your childhood everything that's happening now"she said and I thought about it "I don't know Liyah it's so much going on right now"I said throwing the ball and laying my head in my hands.

She came and sat next to me and I put my head in her lap "i never told anybody about this but Jayla but I had to go to therapy"she said and I turned looking up at her "why what's wrong".

"I was fighting depression real bad and I just didn't know what to feel cause I felt numb to everything"she said fighting tears, I hugged her and she hugged me back "I'm telling you x therapy saved my life I thought I wasn't going to make it"she said making me feel bad cause why didn't I know about this.

"Do you still feel like that"she shook her head "I have my episodes sometimes but it's not as bad as it was"I nodded my head.

"I will go to my doctor"I said and she smiled hugging me tight crying "I just don't want to lose you xander" she said and I smiled hugging her back "okay back up you smushing my nephew".

"I want a boy"she said and I nodded my head "I know you do and I just know that your going to have one"I said and she smiled.

"Ight im bout to go get me something to eat"she said and I nodded my head sitting up, on her way she threw my phone on the bed "block her dumb ass".

Liyah

I walked into the kitchen grabbing me some Doritos and sour cream "you always eating weird shit" Caleb said looking at what was in my hand "I swear it's good"I told him dipping the chip and eating it.

My phone started going crazy and I saw a whole bunch of Instagram notifications then I saw jay face timing me So answered the phone.

"Hey bae- why the fuck is jayla and some bitch talking shit on live about you"I almost spit my food out "about me"I pointed to my chest and he nodded his head.

"Yes she on live tell these people all kinds of lies about you and the other girl talking about how you been fucking ha man which I hope is not von cause that Nigga is Inlove with you"his high pitches voice caught everybody attention.

"Who page they on"Caleb asked and jay looked real quick "some girl name mya._lanae"he said with his face frowned up "what the fuck is going on cause I'm really ready to ash all this bitch business out behind you"he said and I shook my head.

"She doing all of this for what I litterly don't do shit to no fuckin body and she want to talk shit about me like I'm some weak hoe she only doing that shit cause I'm pregnant and she pregnant too so why the fuck she want to beef with me so bad!!!"I yelled and Xander came down stairs.

"Yea that hoe pregnant and don't know who her baby father is she tryna say it's von baby but she was fuckin Dave, von, and this other dude we met at a basketball game"I heard jayla voice coming from Caleb phone.

"What the Fuck why is she lying like that"maj walked threw the door mad as fuck "I'm telling you now xander I will kill that bitch dead ass"he said and Xander shrugged his shoulders "she gone be gone as soon as my daughter drop"he said nonchalant.

I didn't want this to happen to her but I mean she asked for it.

"God she been fucking von the whole time knowing we was together"mya said and I started crying "stop crying ,fuck them hoes the people in the comments not even believing them but mya friends".

"Hope that bitch baby die trying to plant that bastard on my nigga"I stood up real quick "come on I'm bout to show this bitch something.

"You pregnant you ain't about to do nothing"maj said and I waved him off "I'm bout to tase this bitch until she have a seizure"they laughed and followed me out the Xander car.

"Jay I'm gone call you back" "okay bitch record what happens"he said and I nodded my head hanging up "y'all look"Caleb showed me his phone and von busted threw the door and grabbed mya by her neck "bitch what I tell you about talking about Ha huh"he shook her and she was fighting to get him off "von stop"jayla ended the live and I shook my head.

"Hurry yo before he get put in jail"I yelled and Xander pushed on the gas hurrying to mya place "he still here"maj said seeing his car outside.

I got out the car with my taser and walked through the door finding von and mya fighting "what I tell yo dumb ass huh"von threw her to the wall and she groaned "von stop"I yelled when he was about to kick her.

When I looked at him he didn't even look like himself "calm down, it's okay I'm here me and the baby is okay"I put his hands on my stomach and his eyes changed back to brown "dumb ass bitch"he mumbled walking out the house with me him following him.

"Xander just talk to me"I heard Jayla voice and I rolled my eyes "listen to this I don't want no parts of you, okay if it ain't got nun to do with my baby then don't hit me up and I mean that with all my heart, you really don't want me to use all my frustration out on you"he said then walked away.

She broke down crying in the doorway and I couldn't help but to feel bad for cause I would be heartbroken if von said that to me but I wouldn't put myself in the position for him to say that to me.

I grabbed von keys from him "I will drive"I said seeing his hand still shaking, he nodded his head walking around to the other side getting in.

I saw Jayla on the phone and I just knew that she was calling the police "if that bitch get you in jail all I know is that she want be alive long enough to go to trial"I said and von chuckled looking over at me "you remind me so much of my mama"he said and I chuckled.

"I hope that's a good thing"I said "it is ,it's the reason why I I'm still inlove with you I know if anything you will always have my back and I can't seem to let that go but I want you to be happy so I will but my feelings to the side".

All my life knowing von I always wanted him to feel me how he truly felt and the time that he wanted to do that is when I couldn't be with him "I wish you would've said this when we was together cause then I would kiss you"I said but meantlly cursed myself when I let that leave me mouth.

"What's stopping you now"he said looking over at me and I shook my head "my relationship with Dave"I said and he made a shock face "Umm my bad I don't know y'all was actually dating"he said and I nodded my head.

"Well I'm glad your happy Liyah"he said it so calmly which kinda threw me off but I don't really want to say anything about it cause I don't want him to think I still want him.

" you thinking too much about it"he said and I chuckled "my bad that must get annoying"I said and he shook his head "I like reading your mind but others that annoys me" "why you like mines "well for one your slow and slow people thoughts are funny and two it just makes me feel closer to you"I nodded my head understanding him.

We pulled up to my pops house and I saw Dave car outside "yo lil boyfriend here"he said trying to be petty "big boyfriend fuck your mean"I joked with him and he raised his hands up in a surrender move "my bad".

Mood cause I really ready to make me a character in the book so I can beat mya AND Jayla ugly ass

But anyway I been updating a lot on this book more then I do on my others which y'all should go check out 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol
18.1K 473 12
Good books need no description! Just Reading!«
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
1.4K 105 32
I'm really bad at descriptions so just read the book. Its good I swear.