Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

By taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... More

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 6: Na Jaemin
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 8: Huang Renjun
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 10: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 19: Huang Renjun
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 22: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 12: Lee Jeno

3K 180 213
By taeil_tuesday_

Jeno groaned, trying to shift before he realized he couldn't move. Jeno groaned again and blinked his eyes open. Jeno smiled slightly when he saw his arms wrapped around Renjun's small frame, their legs tangled together. Jeno felt a hand graze his arm lazily and he lifted his gaze to see Jaemin smiling with his eyes closed on the other side of Renjun. Jaemin's fingers traced circled and patterns onto Jeno's skin and ruffled through Renjun's hair soothingly.

Jeno closed his eyes and drew himself closer onto Renjun's back, placing his lips softly on his nape. Jeno heard a small groan from the oldest and felt Renjun's muscle shift in his arms. Jeno heard a quiet laugh from Jaemin as Renjun shifted back into Jeno's chest.

"Good morning," a soft yet low tone greeted Jeno's ears and he opened his eyes to look into Jaemin's now open eyes. Jeno gave Jaemin a tired smile felt Renjun shift next to him again, still fighting to go back to sleep.

"Go back to sleep," Renjun's hand reached out and dragged Jaemin closer to the two, taking his other hand and placing it over Jeno's arms which had wrapped tighter around his middle. Jaemin and Jeno indulged in Renjun's wish, shifting closer to encase the precious boy within their arms.

Jeno didn't fall back asleep, instead focusing on Renjun's slowed breaths and Jaemin's fingers which traced over his arm until they stilled. Jeno rested his head in the crook of Renjun's neck and shifted his legs so that one was intertwined with Jaemin's.

Jeno didn't know he could ever feel this happy. He felt like he was going to explode from the amount of love radiating from his body. He felt Jaemin's arms snake around Renjun's waist next to his own arms and press against Jeno's stomach. Jeno unraveled one of his arms from around Renjun to rest lazily on Jaemin's arm.

The three of them stayed like that for a while, Jeno and Jaemin enjoying the presence of each other while Renjun slept on in his lovers arms.

Eventually, Renjun began to shift again, this time stretching out his legs and rolling his shoulders back to wake up his muscles.

"Good morning Injunnie," Jaemin cooed as Renjun opened his eyes and Jeno pressed a chaste kiss the side of Renjun's jaw.

"How long have you been up?" was Renjun's response as Jaemin retracted his arms, sitting up and yawning.

"A while." Jaemin turned towards Jeno and Renjun who were detangling themselves to sit up. Jeno smiled at the two boys next to him and leaned over Renjun to kiss Jaemin softly on the forehead before placing one on Renjun's forehead.

"I think this is the happiest I've been in a while," Jeno confessed as he slid out from under the covers and onto the cold wood floor. He turned towards the two to give them an overwhelming eye smile before sleepily heading into the bathroom.

"I think my heart just combust," Renjun absent-mindedly stared at the door Jeno disappeared into and Jaemin laughed before pressing a kiss to Renjun's temple.

"That's our cute Nono," Jaemin agreed and Renjun hugged Jaemin tightly. "Renjun can you check what time it is?" Renjun nodded, reaching over to Jeno's bedside table where their phones were piled together and grabbed his, turning on the screen to read 11:43.

"It's almost a quarter to noon," Renjun responded and Jaemin hummed in response. Renjun swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, stretching again and running his hands through his messy hair. Just then Jeno came out of the bathroom with a fresh face and brushed hair.

"You guys can use the bathroom, Jisung's got a lot of packaged toothbrushes that he steals from the dentist so you guys can take one of those and," Jeno walked over to ruffle Renjun's hair, looking between the two, "I have extra clothes if you need to do something later and change."

Renjun's eyes lit up, "Pick some clothes for me while I get ready." He grabbed onto Jeno's t-shirt, using it to lift himself up and Jeno down so he could place a quick kiss on Jeno's cheek before rushing into the bathroom.

"I think my heart just combust," Jeno said, touching his cheek and turning to Jaemin who had already heard that statement.

"You're both going to make my heart combust," Jaemin laughed and reached his arms out, pouting as he made grabby hands towards Jeno. Jeno just laughed before he grabbed Jaemin's hands and pulled him off the bed. Jaemin let out a small yell as Jeno pulled him into a hug.

"You need to get dressed too," Jeno smiled at the boy in his arms and Jaemin returned the gesture, "Do you have anything to do today?" Jaemin paused for a second before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm actually shadowing Sicheng later at the tattoo parlor." Jaemin looked into Jeno's eyes before glancing down at to where Jeno's tattoo was. "How's your tattoo?"

Jeno took a step back before lifting his shirt up slightly to expose the bandage, touching it slightly. "Good, I've been keeping it covered but I've bee letting it breathe and putting some antibacterial soap on it." Jaemin nodded before reaching out his hand to touch the bandage too.

"It hasn't even been a week yet," Jaemin laughed and he fingered the bandage.

"It's weird to think about," Jeno responded before leaning into Jaemin. "Do you want to borrow some of my clothes too?" Jeno smiled and Jaemin nodded.

"I'll just steal one of your hoodies," Jaemin said and Jeno nodded before moving towards his closet, searching for clothes to let the two borrow. Jeno found a white hoodie that he thought would contrast nicely with Jaemin's pink hair and blue jeans and turned to the boy who was leaning against his bed, tossing it. Jaemin caught it, taking off his own hoodie before replacing it with Jeno's.

Jeno turned back to his closet and started to pick through it to find clothes to fit Renjun. Just as Jeno had found a nice hoodie for Renjun, the boy came out of the bathroom rubbing Jeno's towel over his head. "I just washed my hair I hope that's okay." Renjun voiced and Jeno nodded tossing Renjun his green hoodie which Renjun happily took, pulling it over his head to cover his t-shirt.

"Yeah that's fine, I don't think I have any pants that'll fit you though." Jeno apologized and Renjun walked over to him, towel resting on top of his head, and threw his arms around Jeno's shoulders from the back.

"That's fine, I can just run to my dorm to grab another pair of pants before I have to be at the parlor later."

Jeno frowned, "If you guys were just going to wear your clothes or go back to your dorms why'd you want to take my clothes?" He asked confused as Renjun and Jaemin laughed. Not receiving an answer Jaemin headed into the bathroom, leaving the door open as he grabbed an unused toothbrush.

"Do you have any classes today Jen?" Renjun asked him as Jeno turned to face the smaller boy.

"Yeah, I have a business class with Jisung at 2:30." Jeno frowned. Renjun seemed to think for a second before lifting up the hem of Jeno's t-shirt and looking at the bandage.

"Mmm, you're washing it, changing the bandages, and using moisturizer right?" Renjun grilled and Jeno nodded at each action. Renjun smiled before letting go of the edge of Jeno's shirt. "How about you come to the parlor later and I can check it myself?" Renjun grinned up at Jeno and Jeno smiled.

"I guess I could." Jeno rubbed the back of his neck and Renjun wrapped his arms around Jeno's torso, still looking up at him.

"Maybe come around 6? I'm in charge of walk-ins today too but usually around 6 o'clock I've never had clients come in." Jeno nodded in confirmation and felt someone press against his back, wrapping their arms around his waist.

"Does that mean I'll get to see Jen too?" Jaemin peaked over Jeno's shoulder at Renjun who thought for a second.

"Well, if you're shadowing Sicheng today you'll have to see when his appointments are. I doubt he'll let you leave the room while he's tattooing someone." Renjun explained and Jaemin pouted.

"Do you guys want me to walk you back to your dorm rooms?" Jeno asked the two clinging males and they both immediately nodded. "Let's stop Jaemin's first since he's the closest and then go to Renjun's, alright?"

Both boys reluctantly nodded and Jeno smiled at their cute actions. He walked over to grab his phone glancing at the notifications.

From: Smurf

JENO I SWEAR YOU BETTER NOT BE DIRTYING MY INNOCENT JUNNIE OR I'LL END YOUR LIFE

I'm so sorry Chenle took my phone

Have fun ;)

From: Panicked Gay #1

Um, Jens I just heard from Jisung that you've got a boy alone in your dorm room but it's not Jaemin??

Is it the other boy you mentioned??

You better find yourself in my dorm room by the end of the night or I'll find you

I'll take away your boyfriend privileges Jeno

I swear I'll do it

Also

thank you for introducing me to Haechan <3

Jeno laughed at the texts from his best friends, handing Jaemin his own phone that was still on the bedside table before replying.

To: Smurf

Dw nothing happened

well...

Jeno saw the text bubbles come up immediately and put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

From: Smurf

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WELL'

I STG LEE JENO IF I HEAR YOU DID ANYTHING TO INJUNNIE I WILL

SQUARE TF UP U BITCH

I am so sorry Chenle grabbed my phone when he saw you were texting me.

To: Smurf

ur still with Chenle??

From: Smurf

pass

To: Smurf

u can't pass u thot

Should I tell Renjun Chenle spent the night with you?

From: Smurf

PLS JENO I TAKE IT BACK DON'T TELL RENJUN

I GIVE U ANYTHING

To: Smurf

Idk, I don't really want anything now that I have Jaemin and Renjun with me...

From: Smurf

I'm going to throw up that was disgusting Jens

I'm leaving before I actually vomit

Jeno laughed before turning to Renjun and Jaemin who were giving him weird looks. Jeno sighed before turning his phone so they could see the conversation.

"He spent the night with Jisung?" Renjun gasped, shifting into a fighting stance, "If your friend made any passes on my baby I will end him." Renjun softly started punching Jeno's stomach.

"Let's go, they're probably at Renjun's dorm." Jaemin pulled both boys out of the room. They started walking and Jeno took Jaemin and Renjun's hands in his own before pausing. Jeno quickly took his hand out of Jaemin's grasp and pushed Renjun slightly against the wall.

"J-Jeno what are you-" Renjun gasped as he felt Jeno's hands on the hem of his pants. Jeno zipped Renjun's zipper up and buttoned his button giving Renjun a look. Renjun's face went bright red as Jeno placed his hands on Renjun's waist, leaning close to his face.

"You didn't fix your pants?" Jeno questioned incredulously and Jaemin laughed from behind them.

"Sounds like you were asking for it," Jaemin teased when Jeno pulled Renjun away from the wall to keep walking.

"Shut it fairy boy," Renjun grumbled embarrassed.

___________________________________

"Zhong Chenle!" Renjun yelled when he and Jeno arrived at his dorm, already having dropped Jaemin off. A screech answered Renjun's yell and Jeno almost went to cover his ears.

"Renjun it's not what it looks like!" A green-haired boy rushed to calm down Renjun, Jisung following. Jisung gave a wave to Jeno and wiggled his eyebrows, leading Jeno to give a pointed look at Chenle then back to Jisung.

"Chenle you're a baby!" Renjun cried as he grabbed the other, shaking him vigorously. The boy began to scream again and Jisung made his way over to Jeno.

"So anything saucy happen?" Jisung leaned towards Jeno expectantly.

"Well Jaemin came over too," Jeno started but was cut off by two loud screams. Jeno cringed as Chenle and Jisung both ran over to him and started to shake him. Jeno gave a desperate look at Renjun who was laughing. Renjun made his way over and managed to pull Jeno away from the two. Jeno threw his arm around Renjun gratefully, pulling Renjun into his chest and Renjun wrapped his arms around Jeno, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my gosh," came Chenle's shocked voice before he pretended to faint into Jisung's arms. Jisung easily caught him and winked at both Jeno and Renjun before lifting Chenle up in his arms. Chenle gave a yell of protest and so did Renjun, starting forward to help his small Chinese baby but Jeno stopped him from interfering.

Renjun gave him a pleading look but Jeno just stuck his tongue out at him and Renjun scrunched his nose as Jisung put Chenle down but kept his arms on the boy, hugging him from the back.

"Jisung we need to head to class if we want to be on time," Jeno said as he glanced down at his phone that read 1:30.

"Noooo," Renjun whined and gripped harder onto Jeno, causing the taller to smiled down at the boy, placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"I'll see you later, you said 6 right?" and Jeno saw Renjun's eyes light up when he remembered he would see Jeno later.

"Bye-bye Nono," Renjun said sweetly, standing on his tiptoes to place a kiss on Jeno's cheek. Jeno returned the gesture, placing a small kiss on Renjun's forehead before removing his arm and started walking towards the door with Jisung in toe.

"You're so gay for Renjun," Jisung teased the older as they made their way to class, causing Jeno to put him in a headlock.

"Probably Jaemin too," Jisung didn't shut up and started laughing, trying to get out of Jeno's tightening headlock.

_________________________

Some cute stuff :)

Love you all, take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -
447K 24K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
669K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
68.4K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...