Enigmatic BNHA OC Story

By bumbling_beatriz

Hachimitsu Teruhashi is the 15-year-old niece of pro-hero Eraserhead and effectively his daughter after a tra... More

First Day
The Quirk Apprehension Test
The Walk to Class.
Battle Trials
USJ Pt. 2
A Long Night
Getting Back Up Again
Dinner at the Iidas
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3

USJ Pt. 1

38 2 0
By bumbling_beatriz

It was another boring morning in class, Aizawa Senesi stood in front of the class still wrapped in his sleeping bag. "Today you will be choosing your class rep, have it decided by the end of my nap." 

Everyone began to roar in excitement. Shouting as to why each person should be class rep. I lost interest. I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself. Tenya stood up and began shouting for everyone to calm down. That we should have a vote. After some deliberation, the votes came in.

Midoriya had three votes, Yao-momo had two and everyone else had one vote spare Uraraka, Todorki, and myself. I voted for Tenya of course. "Alright Midoriya is class rep, Yaoyorozu is second." With that Midoriya's anxiety took an outward approach causing him to shake with nerves. 

Later at lunch, Tenya, Uraraka, Midoriya, and myself sat and ate. The conversation drifted to Tenya and he then revealed that he was Ingenium's little brother. Both flabbergasted, the other two were swoon. I continued to eat smiling and nodding in the conversation. I don't want the conversation to come to me.  I shot Tenya a look to say Change the damn subject Tenya. He began to try talking about something else when Uraraka piped up. 

"Hachi, didn't you say you two grew up together? Are you also rich? Or a legacy?" she asked with big eyes. Damn it. 

"No no no nothing like that, I am not wealthy like Tenya. Our families were just friends. My mom was an officer who worked with Tenya's family in Naruhata occasionally." Well, that wasn't a lie. 

"What about your father?" asked Midoriya. 

I really don't like talking about him. "Nothing to talk about really. He occasionally worked for Tenya's family as well." Also a half-lie. 

The alarms began to blare in the room sending people into a frenzy. We were swept away by the crowd. Among the commotion, I grabbed onto Tenya, but the force of others made me lose grip being swept even farther away. I called out for Tenya as he desperately reached back for me. He then yelled to Uraraka, they touched hands and Tenya was floating. He boosted forwards and yelled for everyone to calm down alerting them it was only the press who had triggered the alarms. Everyone calmed down but I took one last blow in the commotion. I was elbowed directly in the jaw with force. I fell to the ground as my cheek swelled up. Uraraka released Tenya and bolted over to me. I was then greeted by his royal blue eyes. But there was someone else, there stood Todoroki his hand extended for me to grab just like back then. There they both were, unsure of who to reach out to, I got up on my own volition and thanked them for their help. I gave Tenya a hug and told him that I voted for him for that reason. He smiled and blushed as I got up. Todoroki has walked away as quickly as he came. He was nowhere in my sights. Odd. I thought to myself. 

Later, back in the classroom, I walked in late after getting my cheek seen in the nurse's office. I came back in to find that Tenya had been named class rep instead of Midoriya. That's exactly what I wanted to see. 

Uncle came in and announced that today there would be a new exercise for us and that we would need to get dressed in costume if we liked, and gather to ride a bus to the facility. I got dressed and ready as I walked to the bus queue. Tenya was yelling for everyone to organize properly. Of course, no one listened. That was when I was approached by Midoriya. 

"Hachi!" he said to me. "Thank you for defending me yesterday. You didn't have to that, I try not to take what he says to heart. I am pretty used to--"

"No Midoriya, you shouldn't just let it happen. You may want to do that but I am going to stand up for my friends. Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries but I can't watch my friends being put down that way. I will try to hold back a little. I just care you know."

I saw red sprawl across his cheeks. He looked down and fiddled with his hands. He took a breath and grabbed my hand. It shocked me and I began to blush. "Thank you, Hachi. I have always wanted to be a hero, it looks like I have some catching up to do to you." He smiled and walked away from me, leaving me to my thoughts. Why do I feel so flustered? Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Todoroki. "Could I sit next to you on the bus?" he asked patiently.

"Sure, of course," I said to him with a smile. 

On the bus, we sat in the back corner as the class was talking I could hear them picking on Bakugo. Well deserved. Todoroki was quiet for the first few minutes. then he finally spoke up. "I always thought about you after that you know, you never left my mind." he wants to talk about this again. 

"I'm glad I made an impression. I never got the chance to thank you back then." I grabbed his hand and gave it a small peck. He blushed profusely. "It was customary in my family to thank someone this way. So, thank you." I gave him his hand gently. 

"Settle down we're here," Aizawa said. 

We arrived and shuffled in. We were greeted by pro-hero Thirteen. She gave us a well-addressed speech. I was excited to show off my range and flex some muscles. I stood near Yao-momo and Jiro just behind Uncle Shouta. 

Out of nowhere, a cloud of purple dust gathered in the main plaza. Out stepped a grueling manchild covered in hands. Oh shit. These are villains. Everyone scrambled and Midoryia yelled to Aizawa. I got prepared to fight. Uncle Shouta yelled at thirteen. He glanced at me and nodded. I gulped. I had seen him in action before but never with stakes this high or so many villains. More seeped from the portal. He lowered his goggles and dove into action. My adrenaline kicked in. It was like the world was mute. I could only hear my heartbeat in my ears. I screamed as loud as possible to Uncle Shouta. 

"WAIT ST---" I was cut off by a lack of air. Suddenly all of us students were engulfed by the fog. My vision went hazy and I fell onto new ground. We were transported to the mountain area. I was with Jiro, Yao-momo, and Kaminari. There were thugs surrounding us. 

Uncle. Please be okay. 

"Were surrounded!" Yao-momo yelled. I reached into my utility belt and gathered my staff. I prepared for battle. 

"If we can get them gathered I can freeze and disarm some of them. Yao-momo you can make anything right?" I yelled while frantically fighting. The other two were arguing and Kaminari finally became useful. 

"Mostly!" She yelled back. 

"Make nets, rope, anything to get them next to each other. If they are connected by anything at all I can gather them with my quirk. The larger the item or group the more stamina and focus I need to have. We need to get as many at once as possible. Jiro, play long distance. We need space to get them tangled. Kaminari. Stun as many as you can and throw them in. This may work if we work together." They nodded in agreement and went to work. During the fight, my staff was broken into pieces by a sword. 

"Yao-momo, can you make me a staff, please? Something strong?" I reached into my belt and grabbed eye drops. I'm going to need my eyes at 100% if this was going to work. She threw me a strong metal staff. I went back to fighting. Freezing and thrusting my staff hurdling the enemies from far away. We continued to gather them to the middle. 

"I have an idea Hachi! If we can gather them I can make an insulation blanket to cover us while Kaminari shocks them all. We will only have a second after you blink to make this work." she called to me. 

"I'm on it!" I yelled back. We fought hard and deflected thugs as best we could. We finally gathered most of them. I focused and took a breath. I activated my quirk but it drained my eyes. They began to burn the longer I held this large of a group together. 

"Now!" Yao-momo yelled as the blanket shrouded us. I peeked to keep them frozen. I tucked my head and screamed notifying Kaminari to attack. 

"Badass. You guys are fried! Indiscriminate shock!" Kaminari thrust his hands. All I could hear was the cracking of electricity and screams. It faded and we came out from under the blanket. "Nice work" I called and high five the others. The thugs were all knocked out. 

"I have to go! Uncl-- I mean Aizawa sensei needs help!" I called to them taking a running start. I knelt down and froze my boots only I pushed off from the ground as hard as I could and release myself. Using my quirk is quite hard and this was going to be an improvisation to get Uncle Shouta.  I leaped into the air and cleared the mountains we were in. I am so glad that worked. I have to help Uncle Shouta. I can't lose another person. 

___________

1638 Words. 

I love this chapter! what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments! leave a vote if you liked it. Battle writing is my fave!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.4K 18
After his father comes home one night, Izuku's life is turned upside down. Who could possibly be there to pick up the pieces for the young quirkless...
390 6 20
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•’๐•”๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ...
76 0 11
Description: In a world where quirks reign supreme, young Hikari navigates life with her unique ability. But despite her powerful quirk, Hikari's lif...
19K 1.7K 19
่™š | "In this world, there are two sides - Reality and your mind's boundary." The sirens of both ambulances and police cars raced to each of the stud...