We are stronger together

By mairyleo90

I'm about to get married to the love of my life. Then I get accidentially artificially inseminated. Taron is... More

- 1 - Unexpected
- 2 - Expecting
- 3 - The accident
- 4 - Relieved
- 5 - Conversations
- 6 - Ultrasound
- 7 - Liar
- 8 - Bonding
- 9 - Coconut
- 10 - Tension
- 11 - Shopping
- 12 - Breathing
- 13 - Breakup
- 14 - Hospital
- 15 - Truth
- 17 - Lullaby
- 18 - Karaoke
- 19 - Insecurities
- 20 - Aber
- 21 - Contractions
- 22 - Birth
- 23 - Baby
- 24 - Daddy
- 25 - Progress
- 26 - Talk
- 27 - Heat
- 28 - Love
- 29 - Together
- 30 - Apology
- 31 - Worries
- 32 - Birthday
- 33 - Perfect
- 34 - Life
- 35 - Brother
- 36 - Firsts
- 37 - Wedding
- 38 - Fertility
- 39 - Pancakes
- 40 - Dream

- 16 - Home

438 14 3
By mairyleo90

Taron insisted on staying with me throughout the night. He just wouldn't leave my side, no matter how much I tried to argue with him that he would have a better sleep at home. The doctor checked on me and the baby again the next day but all was well, so they released me.

I was so glad all had been false alarm.

Taron took us to his place and I still had to wrap my head around the fact that I would live there now. It scared me, but at the same time I was relieved. I blamed my pregnancy hormones for the confusion in my mind.

"Welcome" Taron smiled when he opened the door and gestured for me to go inside.

Everything was just like I remembered, except for some unwashed pots and pans in the kitchen.

"Do you cook often?" I asked as we stood in the living room and I glanced over to the kitchen.

Overall his place was huge though, nothing like the cramped up space where I used to live. But I wanted to start fresh and shake the old place and the memories that came with it out of my mind.

"I love to cook" Taron's eyes lit up "Maybe we can cook something together sometime?"

I smiled "I'd love that"

"Can I get you a glass of water?" he asked "Or something else to drink"

"Water is fine" I said "But you don't have to bring me anything. I gotta get used to –" I stopped myself.

I had to get used to actually living here.

"Well –" Taron looked at me intently, getting what I had meant "Feel right at home"

He showed me around the kitchen and everything was new and well equipped. I was speechless.

He looked at me, clearly amused when I was speechless.

"And there's the bathroom" he went on.

The bathroom was spacious too, with a shower and bathtub, and a window. It only kept getting better.

I didn't even ask how he could afford it, because – well – I knew.

"Oh and that's the bedroom. I put the suitcases in there"

I glanced at the suitcases, then at the huge bed and a wall full of drawers

"You have a lot of clothes" I laughed as heat creeped up my spine.

I hadn't even thought about us sharing a bed.

Taron rolled his eyes "Yeah, mostly work clothes, suits and stuff. But this side of the drawer –" he gestured towards the two right drawers "is yours"

I smiled. I didn't even have that much stuff "Perfect. Thank you"

I took Taron in, clearly as unsure about the whole thing as I felt, in yesterday's clothes, his hands in his pockets. He was cute and I couldn't believe he did all that for me.

"What about the bed?" I blurted out.

Taron looked at me frowning, before he grinned. I could just look at him all day.

"Just choose whichever side you prefer to sleep on"

"Which side do you sleep on?" I insisted.

Taron's eyes flickered between mine, clearly amused "You're stubborn, aren't you"

I smiled "I definitely am. It's your place. I'm just –"

I stopped myself from saying I would only stay here for a short period of time.

"I sleep on the left side" he said "But I don't mind really"

"No that's perfect because I sleep on the right side" I smiled.

"Well I used to have a guest bedroom but –" Taron stopped talking mid-sentence.

I furrowed my brows "What happened to it?"

He didn't meet my eyes and raised his shoulders. He seemed tense, nervous even.

"I wanted to show you this later, but –" he let out a breath "I guess it doesn't matter"

I still frowned. What was he talking about?

"Come with me" he took my hand before I could stop him and it felt good. Actually I was already getting used to his touch, or addicted to it more like it. He let me to the room right next door and looked at me, his hand on the door handle.

"What's going on, Taron?"

"We can change it if you don't like it" he said quietly.

Then he opened the door and I gasped.

It was a big, sunny room and it took me a moment to take everything in. There were two cots, both the same version I loved, a changing table and even a small couch and a lounge chair. I slowly walked inside, running my hand over the beautiful changing table, over to the window which was overlooking a garden. There was a box with toys in one corner and a drawer right beside it. It was absolutely perfect.

It was then that I realised there were stars fairy lights on the walls that were painted light rose. I glanced around and found empty frames on the other wall.

I frowned as I met Taron's eyes. He was leaning against the doorframe, his hands in his jeans pocket as he took me in. He seemed worried but he noticed me looking at the frames.

"Memories to be made" he said quietly.

I nodded and felt like crying. How had he been so thoughtful? How had he done all this without me realising?

"Taron, this is amazing" I said eventually, my voice quivering.

I met his eyes and he smiled ever so lightly

"Well if you want to add or change anything feel free to –"

"It's perfect" I was smiling from ear to ear.

How could he be unsure?

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. It took him a split-second before he hugged me back and I enjoyed his arms around my waist, his body against mine.

I didn't know how long we stood there like this but when we broke apart I had tears in my eyes.

"When did you do all this?" I smiled.

He took in my smile before answering "I don't work every day you know"

Such a tease.

I smiled.

"And I had a little help" he added.

"You know my best friend Richard and his wife Sofie have a one-year old girl and he knew exactly what I should get"

Well, he hadn't been wrong.

"It's beautiful, Taron"

"I was worried about what you might say" he said.

I laughed "This –" I gestured around "is every girl's fantasy"

"Is it?" Taron raised one eyebrow.

How was he so cute and sexy at the same time?

I just nodded "Yeah"

Taron insisted on cooking dinner while I unpacked my suitcases and it felt so odd to unpack things I had been used to in my old flat. Actually, I didn't even unpack some stuff that reminded me of Josh too much.

"Dinner's ready" I heard Taron call

"Coming" I called back.

Were we already acting like we lived together for years?

I walked into the kitchen. Taron was in the middle of loading vegetables on our plates, most of which seemed like pumpkin.

I had to laugh

Taron met my eyes, clearly amused, before handing me a plate "Pumpkin for our pumpkin"

The baby was officially the size of a small pumpkin now.

"Oh, this is delicious" I almost moaned after taking a bite.

"Thanks" he chuckled.

"You should cook everyday" I teased him.

"Well I'm excited for what you will cook for me"

"Are you now?" I raised my eyebrows.

We both laughed.

"What's your favourite pizza?" I asked eventually.

"Ham, pineapple and black olives" Taron chewed "You?"

I smiled "Ham and pineapple"

"Favourite dessert?" Taron asked.

I rolled my eyes "All of them, obviously"

Taron laughed and that sound completely threw me off. He sounded so sincere and comfortable. It had me wondering how things would be when the baby arrived. We already felt so at ease with each other.

"Yeah" Taron's voice was low "I can't wait to eat dessert again"

"Are you not allowed right now?" I frowned.

He shook his head, clearly sad "The movie I'm shooting at the moment? Well I have to be fit and also look the part"

I glanced at him in his tight white long sleeve shirt that left little to the imagination. Yet I still wondered what he looked like underneath.

I cleared my throat "Well I'll bake something for you when you can eat sweets again"

Taron smiled "I'd love that. I'm already counting the days"

"And I can't wait to eat cheese again. I miss it so much"

"Well it's not that long" he said.

I was happy he was trying to cheer me up.

I laughed "Yeah but I'll have to survive Christmas without it"

Then it hit me. How did he usually celebrate Christmas? What would that mean for us? How would we spend Christmas with the baby in the future?

"I'll hop into the shower real quick" Taron said after I had helped him wash the dishes.

"Sure" I had to gulp as images of him in the shower ran through my mind.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch if you like" he smiled before walking off into the bedroom.

I sat down on the couch and glanced at the huge TV hanging on the wall. I wasn't surprised he was into movies since he was an actor himself.

Then I had an idea and grinned. I pulled up Amazon and searched for "Taron Egerton"

I was surprised at how many movies came up and picked one.

Robin Hood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 368 17
so you will be in the movie and you do not like your biological dad,dusty he left you and your mom when you were 4 and your sister Megan and your bro...
10.3K 401 26
Happily ever after. At least that's what reader thought when she hit the jackpot and married his best friend who happened to be one of the most sough...
7.3K 141 21
This book is all about flower husbands and Desert duo one shots! I'll take suggestions :D I'll take ship suggestions ^^ Anyways enjoy :P
2.8M 55.4K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...