✿ᴮᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᶦˢ ᴾᵃᶦⁿ✿ [βιΙΙdιρ]

By 2006LL

Beauty is something that intoxicates severals..its a poison many try to achieve♡ Beauty is seen in man... More

•°W E L C O M E°•
🌱good morning 🌱
🌱good morning pt2🌱
🏵️•°Interview w/"Mabel"°•🏵️
🍀•Tickets•🍀
🥀h o m e🥀
🌾°Moving°🌾
🌻*First encounter*🌻
💮=who are you?=💮
🍂•°Gruncles?°•🍂
🌴!I've seen you before!🌴
💫$Money is money$💫
💫^Preparations^💫
🥀?Where are you?🥀
💫Performance💫
🌱*small talk*🌱
🥀..for now..🥀
🌿open your eyes🌿
🌻Don't go near me🌻
🥀where are you🥀
🥀please🥀
×🥀 Let Us Help🥀×
💫 animatic 💫
•¿who hurt you?•
☆•Questions•☆
♡kiss on the cheek♡
º°♡ΙιττΙε dσΙΙγ♡°º
°sταrε τιΙΙ γσu drσωη°
<--γσur Ισνε ιs ρσιsση--<3
°●ησ mσuτh. ησ αηsωεrs●º
♡mεΙτ ιη mγ αrms♡
☆*♡υηdεr α τσxιc sρεΙΙ♡*☆
Σ>―crυsh mγ hεαrτ sΙσωΙγ→♡
*•°✖°•*
°ωε dση'τ sρεακ σf hεr°
×σωη υρ τσ ιτ×
*κησcκ κησcκ*
<3
Σ>―♡--→
Σ>―✖→
×⚠×
×♡×
✄---
♡-✉-♡
☏-♡-☏
peck on the forehead♡
the end???👀
spoilers lol

♡●βειηg α Ριηεs●♡

2.1K 92 121
By 2006LL

Note: This chapter carries trigger warnings, but it's only one:

-suicidal thoughts

>So I suggest to please be sensitive when it comes to commenting about this topic, I will not except any jokingly comments about this subject and I will absolutely not accept any comments about competeing who has it worse. If you get triggered by this topic plesse skip the chapter or ask me (or another reader) to give you a summary of the chapter itself. The trigger warning isn't for so long, but it is a trigger I would like to put. I don't condone any of this and if you experience with this then get help, okay continue reading♡

3rd pov

"What do you mean you aren't hungry?! Look, Dipper..you probably haven't ate since this morning! You at least have to be starving!" Will stated as he looked worryingly over the brunette who simply blinked. The group was already in the restaurant, or a cheaper one. They all were assigned one table as the group sat, Will and Pyronica were sat on the other side of Bill and Dipper. The brunette was laying his head against the window as he pulled his knees up to his chest, he took in the warmth of the sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I have to actually agree with Will, Pinetree..how are you not hungry? I mean I don't want you starving, like yeesh, are you trying to die or some shit?" Bill commented as a waiter then gave them all a menu, her eyes observing the brunette for a moment and then simply shrugging her thoughts off..she thought he looked familiar to someone.

"Thank you for your concerns, but I just don't have any appetite..also if it makes you feel better, I'll get a glass of water!" Dipper smiled at them all as his pride arose from simply ordering water. All the three looked at him with a deadpan expression, that was until Pyronica spoke up.

"Yeah, we'll just order some goldfish crackers for you! Its not much, but at least you won't be starving. Just a small snack, okay?" They all nodded as Dipper simply looked down in shame, he didn't feel like eating. It was odd. He used to be desperate to even eat a thin crumb when he was little, but now? Just the smell of food suddenly disgusted him, he didn't understand what was going on with his body or his mind. His mother always shamed him for his body, looks, anything..and he believed her. She was his mother after all, she brought him into the world and she had every right to criticize him, even if it hurt. He wanted to make her proud, he just wanted to hear those words, but..they never came. Dipper was suddenly insecure about his body, sure he's a model, but his mother didn't like him. How is he supposed to feel after his own biological mother left him after all that pain she put him through? He didn't know how to answer that, he didn't know what she wanted, he didn't know what he himself wanted, he just wanted to make someone proud.

'Oh, stop being so negative, Dipper- Dipper? Since..when did that name show up? What happened to Mason- no he's dead. I'm not Mason..right? But manager says I am..well when she's directly talking to me..but what about Mabel? I'm not her, but I'm seen as her..am I not meeting anyones expectations? No..no you aren't. Ma s ybe man h ager w u as rig t ht. I mean, just lo u ok at y p ou! You could easily pinch the side of your arms and you'll see ho l w m e uch dis t gusting fat you ha t ve in yo h u, ju e st lik m e mother sa h id..n e o, m l ang p er. Just like manager said. Make her proud, make her smil t e, be t h he d i au s ghter- son she alw i ay s s wa n nte t d. It'll be alright, you aren't e f ve i n h n un e gry. You're probably just overthinking your hunger, yeah. You're overthinking everything. There's nothing to worry about..its fine. This is fine. You're fine- no, no stop with these stupid thoughts! You're not fine at all! You're starving for sakes! You're hungry, you haven't eaten an actual whole meal or any of those meals you NEED to eat in so many years! When..when was the last time you've talked to anyone else other than Ruby? When was the last time you smiled near others? When was the last time you were actually Dipper- you're overthinking everything again. Just stop. Listen to manger. Let her lead you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you. She's fixing you.ᎮᏝᏋᏗᏕᏋ, ᏗᏁᎩᎧᏁᏋ, ᏂᏋD̵̡̬͙̮̩͕̘̜̖̆̀͐̑͊̃͝͝o̴͍͉̻̰̜̺͖̯̅̓̿͑̍̐̄ͅn̶̢͚͕͙̳̓̈̈́̏̽́̎̕̚'̵̡̧̤̞̪͚̟͎͊̈́͠t̵̼̙̼̝͕̼͈̯̏̈́̓͛̅́̉̉͝ ̷̯͊͒̅̾͠t̸̥͗̆̋́̃̓ŗ̵̻͔̤̰͇͕̞̭͋̈̆̅̑͋̐͝ư̷̡̘̘̙͚̏͗̈̅͛͋̋̆s̸̛͖̩̾ţ̸̨̲͔̯̓͆̓̆̀̎̍̚͝ ̸̲̹̪̙͚͍͎̥̑̎͒̈́͗̃ͅţ̸̢̧̘͕̼̮̲̖͈̒͝h̸͇̣̳̥̯̩̤̝̽̓̓͆̿̎́́̒ė̴̯̖̓m̷͓͖͚̥̮̉ᏝᎮ ᎷᏋ..ᎥᎷ ᏁᎧᏖ ᎦᎥᏁᏋ-'

"Pinetree? Hey, are you alright?" Bill snapped Dipper out of his thoughts as the brunette flinched and looked back. Masons widened eyes calmed down as he looked back down on his lap, his hands were trembling as he suddenly felt so cold..and nervous.

"Yea-yeah, sorry if I didn't pay atte-attention. I-..I-Im going to the restroom." The blonde nodded in confusion as he got out of his spot so Dipper could pass through. He didn't like the look on the brunettes face..he looks so shaken. Terrified. Worried. Just..so petrified. Bill was slightly worried as he looked back at
the two.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Pyronicas worried voice echoed as not much people were in the store, Will simply sighed and shrugged, he then pinched the bridge of his nose as he signaled Bill to sit down.

×

"Calm down, Mason. It'll be alright, you're fine..you're fine. Manager isn't here. Mabel isn't here. You're here..you're still here.." The brunette talked to himself as his shaky voice echoed, the bathroom was empty as there was literally only one bathroom stall. Dipper splashed his face with water as he looked at the mirror..gosh..he looked so tired. It looked as if he cried, but it was just the bags under his eyes..he never got the right amount of sleep. He was always so busy as he had to deal with Mabels issues and how her impression looked like, his manager never wanted her to look bad, but it wasn't that easy since she always said something rude towards someone. Mabel..she was something. She was confusing to understand, one minute she's rude and so loud, next second she suddenly is calm and is just distracted by her phone. Dipper didn't hate his sister, and he hated to admit it, but he just couldn't see himself hate his own sister. He just couldn't forget about his childhood with her and easily hate her, she used to be such a nice precious child. An unaffected little girl who smiled so much and talked to Dipper, a little girl who didn't judge and didn't say rude comments towards others..the little girl was Mabel. After his father and mother had marriage conflict, everything fell down hill. Mabel just hanged out with others even more meanwhile the mother seemed to have started hating the brunette male even more, Dipper didn't know what he did, but he knew it was shitty.

He looked down at his hands, which were still shaky. He recalled the amount of times he's put his hands up in the air and cover himself, the amount of times he tried to shield himself from his mother's hits. Oh, but that was when he was little, he got use to her rules. He recalled how he held the microphone anytime he was on stage, the amount of eyes that stared at him, but they saw Mabel. They didn't see him. He then looked at the mirror, his reflection made him so ashamed. He looked just like Mabel, slightly, but his sisters appearance looked more stable and less..stressed. The only thing that was different about him was he was a male..and his hair. And that's it. No one cared about his personality, emotions, nothing. It was all about being Mabel. That's why he was probably brought up to the world..he remembered when he use to look at the road a lot, anytime Ruby or his manager drove him somewhere, he just stared at the road. How would his body look like, just laying down on the streets as his own blood stained the dirty solid. He had vary of different thoughts, but he ignored them. Its to the point where its just a muffled thought, just like his other thoughts..well maybe he was wrong about that. He had different point of views that always argued inside his mind, one side wanted help, that side knew this was logically unhealthy and si abusive, that side didn't like his manager, that side wanted Dipper to escape and be free for once..but the other side was different. That's where all his thoughts get mixed up in, that side knew his manager just wanted to help, that side was manipulated by his mother, that side felt..loved by his manger. It meant that manager loved him enough to help him and fix him, right? It was so controversial in his mind, his logical side and himself knew he wanted to be let go, he knew everything happening wasn't normal nor healthy..but he didn't want to be healthy either. He knew his purpose was meant to be shattered, he knew he wasn't important, he knew what he was. He was just a toy for everyone to look at, he was just an actor that wanted to pelase the audience, he knew he was meant to one day break and never get fixed..gosh it was such a creepy thought.

"Ah- oh..look what you're doing Dipper. You made yourself weak, and here we are..in the bathroom..crying. Mother- man-manager was right. You need to be fixed..gosh Mabels probably dissapointed in me..what happened to us? She was..nice..she was my sis-sister, but who the hell is she right now? She's someone..someone I can't seem to recognize an-anymore?.." His voice started to break slowly as tears streamed down his cheek. He wiped his face as he ,then again, splashed his face with water. He took a deep breath in and out as he looked inside the bathroom stall..which was surprisingly clean. He can just imagine his limp body sitting on the toilet as his blood flowed out of his wrists, the small yet sharp razor falling from his hand as he took his last breath..how would anyone react? Well he knew he himself would be so much better- oh what was he thinking. He should just stop.

"Pinetree. Hey, can I come in? I just wanna talk, okay? I wanna see if you're okay." Bills muffled voice went through the door as Dipper slightly jumped, his eyes averting towards the door..should he even open it? Gosh, but he looks like a mess. He isn't stable enough to look at anyone in the eyes, sure this wasn't a panic attack and it wasn't even bad, but he was already ashamed enough. Bill had already seen him cry and panic, so this shouldn't be any different..but he's seen enough. Bill has seen enough of Dipper, so why did he want to open the door so badly? How come he wanted to see Bill as if it would calm him down? This wasn't right- he kissed him on the cheek and he enjoyed doing that?! What was he thinking..that was Dipper. Dipper was being himself, but what about right now? He could feel his mother's invisible glare from the sea, gosh..Mabel hates Bill and Bill hates Mabel..but he's Mabel. Bill hates him? It wasn't a surprise.

"Pinetree? I know you're in there, I'm not some blind fuck. C'mon, can you just open the door? We just need to talk.." He could hear Bills voice get irritated slowly. Dipper gulped as he slowly walked towards the door, his shaky hand was about to touch the handle, but he stopped himself. Why should he open it? Manager would be so dissapointed.

'Ma D na O ger. Yo N u re T member ma L na I ger, d S on't y T o E u? S N he would be so dissapointed. You're breaking her rules, don't let anyone find you. Don't talk to anyone, unless you're Mabel. Keep on standing up when being punished. No crying. No stuttering. Straight posture. You're breaking all her rules, M̸̪̏̅̚͝a̸͇̗̣̬̎̂̓̽̕͜͠ş̴̛̘̰̘͇͙̈͊̀̓̀̓͋͝o̸̝̔͘ń̷̮̞̭͍͕͓̜͌́̋̉͒͘ͅ..'

The brunette immidietly backed away from the door as his thoughts consumed him. His breathing was quickening as it was improper, it felt like he was being watched. Every movement was being watched by an audience, each mistake he did. Each rule he broke. It felt like they all watched every second of it. The air felt as if it was being limited, he tried to cherish it. He tried to calm down, he tried..but how? He couldn't. It felt like his manager was standing in front of him. It felt like the times he hid..just like hide n' seek. Bill kept on knocking, but it stopped abruptly. Dipper looked at the knob, his breathing suddenly calmed down. He didn't feel so pressured anymore..that was until the blonde spoke again.

"Dipper.", Bills voice now sounded dark, annoyed, rude, loud, so strict..just like his manager, "Open. The. Door..Now."

The shaking brunette didn't hesitate, he immediately opened the door as he forced himself to stop shaking. He was now being obedient..following the rules. Straight posture. No stuttering. No crying. No backing away from punishment. He was being a good obedient boy, just like what his mother wanted. He looked up at the now pissed Bill. He felt so small. So weak. So..caged up. He felt like he was being stared by his manager. The blonde closed the door as he entered the restroom. He leaned on the door, his arms crossed, as he stared down at the tense brunette.

"I know. I know it all..so, Mason," Bills eyed glared at the brunette as Dippers eyes widened, his breathing slightly quickened, but he hid it, " me and the crew got a call from Tad. He found out about you and your existence, your names Mason, isn't it? Mason, Dipper, Pines. Ya know, I'm not pissed that you didn't tell us, I'm more pissed at the fact that you're a Pines. You're a fucking biased prick who decided it was a good decision to kiss me? No wonder you said you didn't hate Mabel! What the hell! Were you apart of Mabels plan, about her being an ass and saying shitty stuff about me?! Jesus, you better not be some spy or some shit that your manAgEr sent to us so you could find out about us. Don't think I didn't know about the Pines not liking us! You guys ruined so much shit, you threw us under a bus like we didn't even help you! Hell, Tad is even suprised you're a Pines, out of all the families you could've been in?! Youre a Pines. The prick of a family, with some random mystery of a mother, some stupid manager who we never see, and a shitty bratty sister-" Dipper snapped back at Bill as he kept his tears in.

       "You have absolutely NO right to call my sister that! How dare you accuse me of such stuff?! And that small kiss was for a thank you, Bill! I'm not a biased person, I don't hate my sister because she isn't what you say she is! She..she wasn't what you said she was. So what? So what if I'm a Pines-" An outraged Bill interrupted him as the brunette flinched at the volume and tone of his voice.

       "BECAUSE I HATE THE PINES FAMILY!..I hate them more than Gideon. You guys, Mabel, you're stupid manager, they ruined MY reputation. Saying shit like I called Mabel a slut or I'm some asshole, they gave me the title of some strict prick who doesn't have any emotions! You're retarded family ruined ME! You think I wanted to find out about the Pines or some shit?! Hell, I don't even give a shit if Mabel is going through something! Will and Pyronica are doing this out of pity and they're probably just maniacs who think something's going on between the Pines..well who gives a shit about you guys. Now we know whatever the hell they were hiding. You. Now, my crew can focus on getting a life and not bothering me with stupid questions about your disgusting family. To think that I started caring about you? What the actual fuck. What the hell did you hide from us, Mason? Did Mabel and your manager leave so you can come into our lives and blackmail us? Just like you said before, every business befriends eachother, but we all know we hate eachother. How did I not find out about this?! Were you trying to find some blackmail against Gideon? Is that what you tried back in the kitchen? I feel really stupid, Mason. You could've escaped, you could've stopped him, but you didn't. Because you wanted it to look like he was about to do something to you, and you let it happen, making us think he was about to fucking touch you without consent. What about the bruises? What about the times you broke down? That was all fake, wasn't it? Just wanted to fucking make us believe you and pity the shit out of you. You make me sick. I fucking hate you, Mason. You dissapointed me, and even worse is you're a Pines! A motherfucking Pines." Bill then sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, be couldn't look at the brunette. He just couldn't. He felt betrayed. Shitty. He regretted ever even knowing Mason, all the moments they were together, they were all probably fake. Fake as Mason. He can just recall the phone call they got a few minutes ago. He remembered Tad being on speaker, he remembered the moment he heard Pines..everything he believed shattered into pieces. Will and Pyronica were thinking the exact same thing, but they also thought that he maybe had a reason behind it..but Bill wasn't hearing any of it. His crew insisted on him waiting for the brunette to come out of the restroom, but the blonde didn't care. He wanted to confront the shit out of him. Bill looked at the brunette again. Dipper- no..Mason. Mason was slightly shaking, he was gripping his hands so hard to the point he was suprised that his hands hadn't broke.  His posture was so straight and he held his head up high, as if he was some soilder. He could hear his shaky breath as he noticed his chest going up and down rather rapidly, but the shaking male had an emotionless face on. Of course he did. He was found out and he was now sowing his true self, an emotionaless asshole who didn't care about him or anyone.

       "I don't want you near me or my crew anymore. I don't want to see a sight of your face, I don't want you to see a sight of my face. You better fucking bring your ass to your home and never talk to any of us again, I don't give a shit if you beg to talk to us again, never speak to us under any circumstances. Tell your manager to suck a dick. Understand? Never speak to me ever again. And that goes for my crew also." Bills voice seemed to have made the brunette shake even more, Dipper couldn't handle it. He didn't like hearing his actual name anymore..he was better off as Dipper- oh, but it didn't matter. He now had a new rule to add onto the list, but it wasn't as if it was new. Don't speak to Bill or his crew at all, even if you need to..why did it feel like his manager set that rule? Maybe it was because of Bills threatening tone. Maybe it was because he said Mason just like his manager did. Probably. Possibly. Definitely..maybe this was his breaking point. After all the times he'll try to be free, it'll never work. His only chance at being free and human? Gone. Now they knew him as Mason. Maybe Bill was right, yeah..he was right. Dipper- Mason. Mason was just an inconsiderate prick. Mason was someone he and everyone else hated. An emotionless mess, a mistake, a prick, an asshole, a poor excuse of a son, a fake, a lie, a Pines. He was a Pines. Even if he didn't want to be one, be was. And that's what everyone hated. That's what Bill hated. Why did he care about what Bill thought? Maybe it was because the amount of times he comforted the male, maybe it was because how gentle he was, maybe it was because he was Bill. And he liked Bill as Bill..but he didn't like Mason. He liked Dipper, but not Mason. Not Mabel. He didn't like Dipper anymore. Bill hated every part of him, and that shattered his heart. He wasn't wanted by anyone. His mother hates him, Mabel doesn't even speak to him anymore, Ruby will sooner or later get tired of him, Bill..Bill hates him more than anyone else. He now was at his breaking point.

       The brunette then made eye contact with Bill, the blonde could just see the hurt and pain inside the males eyes. Dipper let out a painful quiet chuckle as he gently smiled and nodded. He responded with his shaky voice, if sounded like he would break any second.

      "Okay, Bill Cipher..I'll follow the rules. Just like you want me to do..I'll make you and her proud." Bill looked confused, who was "her"?..he felt his stomach sink. Why? Why should he feel guilty? Its not like the brunette didn't betray him, he trusted the male and he broke his trust easily. No words were left to say as Mason already walked out of the bathroom, his face showed nothing, his posture was straight, his walking was in sync, he was acting like the person everyone wanted him to be.

"Wh- he-hey! Dipper, where are you going?" Wills voice broke Dipper put of his trance..somewhat. The brunette was already close to the exit as the blue haired male was infront of him, blocking out the door. He opened his mouth as he was about to answer, but immidietly stopped. He suddenly recalled his manager. Bill. They both wouldn't like this. He would be breaking the rules..he had to be the obedient toy everyone wanted. Dipper simply blinked as he pointed at the door handle, not letting any words slip out. Will rose an eyebrow in confusion as he moved away to look at what his finger was directing towards, but right when he moved, Mason immidietly slipped through and opened the door. Walking out without saying any goodbyes. No explanation. Nothing. He just walked like the obedient boy he was. His thoughts consuming him more and more.

'F b ix y e our p t ost h ure e. Stop talking. No st s ut o te n ring. No crying. No arguing ba m ck. D o on't ba t ck away from pu h nish e men r t. No h w iding. No hi a din n g in t the res e tro d om. Don't talk to anyone unless it's Ruby or someone that speaks towards you. No eating. Only eat half a cracker and drink a glass of water. Lose weight. H̷̢̢̜̖̩̻̮̙͛͐̄ȩ̴͉͎̜͉̜̬̻͋͜͠ ̶̯̮̟͊̆d̸̡̡͓̝͙̅̃ơ̶̙͉̮̟̻̪̻̝̍̏̊͐̾͘e̷̡̖̩͘s̵̯̩̠͇̞̲͕̘̳̃́̏̆̇̈́͘̚ͅn̷̮̯̏̆͑͝'̶̨͉͎̺͕͙̜͙͒̃͜͝ͅţ̵̛̳̺͍͔̻̖̘̏͗́͊̾́̓͝ͅ ̵̢̫̜͇̪̝͍̯͂̐̾̀͗̽̑͑͋̚c̴͕̅̓̇̀̃͆̑̕͘̕͜ȧ̵̙̫̝̫͉̥͊̉͂͆̀͜͝ͅŗ̴̧̛̭̭͎̼́͂͑̂̽͂̇͠ȩ̷̼̗͔̩̫̞̗̽̈́ ̴̨̛̯̉̍͋͗͆͗ ̴̛̥̞͛̔͊̂͒͝M̷̧̮͇͉̰̓a̸̲̗̗̞̅k̴̙̠̍͋͂̑̓ė̸̡͖͚̍̑̋͗̂͑̚ͅ ̷͎̩̜̉̀̕ţ̸̛̙̫̠̖̅͗͆̉̆̈́̇h̴̨̪̫̬͎͍͇̒̎̈̚ẽ̷̯͓̮̺̥̳̞͋̍͌͛̈́͐͛̕̕m̴̥̬̞̅̄́͝ ̶̙̫̬̽̊̒̈́͂̂ḥ̵̢̑̿͛̊͛̌̃͗̆̐ä̴͍̝̮́͑̐̎̑́͊p̶̳̥̽̍̄͋͂̾̾͘͠p̵͎̪̝̝̥̌͋̒́̒̒̄͋͐͝y̴̢̟͉͎̞̓̓̀̐̒̊̏̋ ̸̧̧͎̝̠̮̗͂̓͐̂̚̕ ̷̯̹̝̫͌̆̒ͅB̴̳̺̪̭̓̈̃̉̌̀͠ę̵̨̛̻͖͉͈̗̟̗̎͆̎ ̸̨̡͓͇̣̪̦̱̠̮̋͋͌ť̸̡͈͔̹̳̠̬͒̕ḩ̸͍͇͕̣͕͍̹̪̰̀͐͐̐̀̿̆͒̂ę̸̣̲̼̠͓̲͍̯͗ ̸̛̟̳̘͉͍̿̅̆̽̃̓̑̕͝t̸̘͚̥͇̆̾ö̷̡̪̫̬̦̬́͛̅͑͐͝͝y̴̝̫̥̓͑̍͂́ ̵̮͕̳͉̞̭͙̔͗́́͊̔ȩ̴͕͛͜v̸̨̛̯̩̖̙̜̺̖͚͎́̃̏͛̈̇͒͠ĕ̷͙̋͒̿̅̚͝r̸̯̤̟̭͂͆̈́̅̏̾͂͜y̶̻̞͚̓̒̐̊̋̓͋́͠ȏ̵̢͎͓͍͖̗̰͍̫͆͛́̈́̋̋̅̇̎ṋ̸̛̐̏̀̏̑̆͑e̴̡͎̦͕͎͖̐̿͐̀̈̾͝ ̵̰͎̞̐͗̐̾̔̋͜l̷̦̲̗̄̄̓̿̈̋̃͜ọ̴̀̈́̒̔̏͋̑̀͘v̷̯́͆̔̂͜è̴͕͚̹͙̺͕̱͋͑͊̎̾̽d̶̩̭͛̾͂̎̚͝ ̶̡͒͋͌̿̽̀̽ ̵͚̫͕͙̬̦̄̑͑̊̾̋̍͗͐̚Ỹ̵̭̻̠̪̖͉̐̿͊́̏͗͝o̵̱̝̲͂̈́͐̉͝ȗ̷͍̟̺͑̈́̓͐̆'̵̡̩̈́̅̅͆̕r̷̢̼̗͖̰̄̇̉̒̐͂͂̕ͅe̴̖̖̖̝̺̟̪̺͑̅̾̕ͅ ̷̢̥̹̦͇̌͋̂̓͘n̴̪̥̖̟̘̯̭͇̦̺̏̊̎̽̎͒͆͘ȍ̷̩̻̞͉͕̝̝̙̞̐̈́̑̿͘ṭ̴͖̔̓͝ ̸̢̨̛͎̻Ď̴̟̺̩͚͇͖̐̃̽̓͐̉̚̕͜i̸͎͎̣̲̣̼͉̳̞͐̒̌͋̇́̃͛͘p̴̡͔̩̟͚̣̒͊̀̔͠p̷̡̤̠̬͍̤̰̦̗̃̂̀̓ĕ̸̡̡̮͈͍̭͋͑̌͆̐̒̆̽r̷̗̝͉̋́͊ ̶̛̹̙̉́̌̋̇̃̊͘ ̶̢̛̥̱̼͎͇̗͓̤́͋̎̓͂͑͌S̶̨̰̠͕̐͂̑̅͜t̸̢̼͖̥͊͝ǫ̷̗̰̤̱̻̑͊̎̑̃̂̉̚̕͠p̴̡͚͓̘̂̐́̀̀̚͘͘ ̸̢̩͎͍̖̦͔̉͗͋͆͐̏̀̽t̶͇͉̤͉͠r̷̻͝y̷̡̧̨͍̜͚̥̟̆̓̋̍͑̈̈́̂͜į̴͙̱̣̪͌̏̇́̒̍͘͝n̴̝͆͛͐̉͐͝g̸̳͋̋̎̀͝ ̵̡̠͉̔̆͗͑͋̋̓͗̓͝ͅẗ̴̢̥̝̲̻̳o̷̫͔͚̥̹͂̌͋̾͑̈ͅ ̴̻͉̠͕̟͕͊̀̌̈͋͂̓̋͂ḛ̷̱̇̍͌̌̐̇͐̃̕ͅs̴͓̳̟̮̯̐́̔̌c̶̪͈̞̆͂̐̿͝ą̴̟̫̯̼͇̪̱̙͛͂̋͗͆̃̊̈́͑̔p̶̡̖͍̩̲͚̋̈̚e̶̡̝̠̭͎̜̭͐͌̅͊̎̐̈͆̌ H̷̢̢̜̖̩̻̮̙͛͐̄ȩ̴͉͎̜͉̜̬̻͋͜͠ ̶̯̮̟͊̆d̸̡̡͓̝͙̅̃ơ̶̙͉̮̟̻̪̻̝̍̏̊͐̾͘e̷̡̖̩͘s̵̯̩̠͇̞̲͕̘̳̃́̏̆̇̈́͘̚ͅn̷̮̯̏̆͑͝'̶̨͉͎̺͕͙̜͙͒̃͜͝ͅţ̵̛̳̺͍͔̻̖̘̏͗́͊̾́̓͝ͅ ̵̢̫̜͇̪̝͍̯͂̐̾̀͗̽̑͑͋̚c̴͕̅̓̇̀̃͆̑̕͘̕͜ȧ̵̙̫̝̫͉̥͊̉͂͆̀͜͝ͅŗ̴̧̛̭̭͎̼́͂͑̂̽͂̇͠ȩ̷̼̗͔̩̫̞̗̽̈́ ̴̨̛̯̉̍͋͗͆͗ ̴̛̥̞͛̔͊̂͒͝M̷̧̮͇͉̰̓a̸̲̗̗̞̅k̴̙̠̍͋͂̑̓ė̸̡͖͚̍̑̋͗̂͑̚ͅ ̷͎̩̜̉̀̕ţ̸̛̙̫̠̖̅͗͆̉̆̈́̇h̴̨̪̫̬͎͍͇̒̎̈̚ẽ̷̯͓̮̺̥̳̞͋̍͌͛̈́͐͛̕̕m̴̥̬̞̅̄́͝ ̶̙̫̬̽̊̒̈́͂̂ḥ̵̢̑̿͛̊͛̌̃͗̆̐ä̴͍̝̮́͑̐̎̑́͊p̶̳̥̽̍̄͋͂̾̾͘͠p̵͎̪̝̝̥̌͋̒́̒̒̄͋͐͝y̴̢̟͉͎̞̓̓̀̐̒̊̏̋ ̸̧̧͎̝̠̮̗͂̓͐̂̚̕ ̷̯̹̝̫͌̆̒ͅB̴̳̺̪̭̓̈̃̉̌̀͠ę̵̨̛̻͖͉͈̗̟̗̎͆̎ ̸̨̡͓͇̣̪̦̱̠̮̋͋͌ť̸̡͈͔̹̳̠̬͒̕ḩ̸͍͇͕̣͕͍̹̪̰̀͐͐̐̀̿̆͒̂ę̸̣̲̼̠͓̲͍̯͗ ̸̛̟̳̘͉͍̿̅̆̽̃̓̑̕͝t̸̘͚̥͇̆̾ö̷̡̪̫̬̦̬́͛̅͑͐͝͝y̴̝̫̥̓͑̍͂́ ̵̮͕̳͉̞̭͙̔͗́́͊̔ȩ̴͕͛͜v̸̨̛̯̩̖̙̜̺̖͚͎́̃̏͛̈̇͒͠ĕ̷͙̋͒̿̅̚͝r̸̯̤̟̭͂͆̈́̅̏̾͂͜y̶̻̞͚̓̒̐̊̋̓͋́͠ȏ̵̢͎͓͍͖̗̰͍̫͆͛́̈́̋̋̅̇̎ṋ̸̛̐̏̀̏̑̆͑e̴̡͎̦͕͎͖̐̿͐̀̈̾͝ ̵̰͎̞̐͗̐̾̔̋͜l̷̦̲̗̄̄̓̿̈̋̃͜ọ̴̀̈́̒̔̏͋̑̀͘v̷̯́͆̔̂͜è̴͕͚̹͙̺͕̱͋͑͊̎̾̽d̶̩̭͛̾͂̎̚͝ ̶̡͒͋͌̿̽̀̽ ̵͚̫͕͙̬̦̄̑͑̊̾̋̍͗͐̚Ỹ̵̭̻̠̪̖͉̐̿͊́̏͗͝o̵̱̝̲͂̈́͐̉͝ȗ̷͍̟̺͑̈́̓͐̆'̵̡̩̈́̅̅͆̕r̷̢̼̗͖̰̄̇̉̒̐͂͂̕ͅe̴̖̖̖̝̺̟̪̺͑̅̾̕ͅ ̷̢̥̹̦͇̌͋̂̓͘n̴̪̥̖̟̘̯̭͇̦̺̏̊̎̽̎͒͆͘ȍ̷̩̻̞͉͕̝̝̙̞̐̈́̑̿͘ṭ̴͖̔̓͝ ̸̢̨̛͎̻Ď̴̟̺̩͚͇͖̐̃̽̓͐̉̚̕͜i̸͎͎̣̲̣̼͉̳̞͐̒̌͋̇́̃͛͘p̴̡͔̩̟͚̣̒͊̀̔͠p̷̡̤̠̬͍̤̰̦̗̃̂̀̓ĕ̸̡̡̮͈͍̭͋͑̌͆̐̒̆̽r̷̗̝͉̋́͊ ̶̛̹̙̉́̌̋̇̃̊͘ ̶̢̛̥̱̼͎͇̗͓̤́͋̎̓͂͑͌S̶̨̰̠͕̐͂̑̅͜t̸̢̼͖̥͊͝ǫ̷̗̰̤̱̻̑͊̎̑̃̂̉̚̕͠p̴̡͚͓̘̂̐́̀̀̚͘͘ ̸̢̩͎͍̖̦͔̉͗͋͆͐̏̀̽t̶͇͉̤͉͠r̷̻͝y̷̡̧̨͍̜͚̥̟̆̓̋̍͑̈̈́̂͜į̴͙̱̣̪͌̏̇́̒̍͘͝n̴̝͆͛͐̉͐͝g̸̳͋̋̎̀͝ ̵̡̠͉̔̆͗͑͋̋̓͗̓͝ͅẗ̴̢̥̝̲̻̳o̷̫͔͚̥̹͂̌͋̾͑̈ͅ ̴̻͉̠͕̟͕͊̀̌̈͋͂̓̋͂ḛ̷̱̇̍͌̌̐̇͐̃̕ͅs̴͓̳̟̮̯̐́̔̌c̶̪͈̞̆͂̐̿͝ą̴̟̫̯̼͇̪̱̙͛͂̋͗͆̃̊̈́͑̔p̶̡̖͍̩̲͚̋̈̚e̶̡̝̠̭͎̜̭͐͌̅͊̎̐̈͆̌ H̷̢̢̜̖̩̻̮̙͛͐̄ȩ̴͉͎̜͉̜̬̻͋͜͠ ̶̯̮̟͊̆d̸̡̡͓̝͙̅̃ơ̶̙͉̮̟̻̪̻̝̍̏̊͐̾͘e̷̡̖̩͘s̵̯̩̠͇̞̲͕̘̳̃́̏̆̇̈́͘̚ͅn̷̮̯̏̆͑͝'̶̨͉͎̺͕͙̜͙͒̃͜͝ͅţ̵̛̳̺͍͔̻̖̘̏͗́͊̾́̓͝ͅ ̵̢̫̜͇̪̝͍̯͂̐̾̀͗̽̑͑͋̚c̴͕̅̓̇̀̃͆̑̕͘̕͜ȧ̵̙̫̝̫͉̥͊̉͂͆̀͜͝ͅŗ̴̧̛̭̭͎̼́͂͑̂̽͂̇͠ȩ̷̼̗͔̩̫̞̗̽̈́ ̴̨̛̯̉̍͋͗͆͗ ̴̛̥̞͛̔͊̂͒͝M̷̧̮͇͉̰̓a̸̲̗̗̞̅k̴̙̠̍͋͂̑̓ė̸̡͖͚̍̑̋͗̂͑̚ͅ ̷͎̩̜̉̀̕ţ̸̛̙̫̠̖̅͗͆̉̆̈́̇h̴̨̪̫̬͎͍͇̒̎̈̚ẽ̷̯͓̮̺̥̳̞͋̍͌͛̈́͐͛̕̕m̴̥̬̞̅̄́͝ ̶̙̫̬̽̊̒̈́͂̂ḥ̵̢̑̿͛̊͛̌̃͗̆̐ä̴͍̝̮́͑̐̎̑́͊p̶̳̥̽̍̄͋͂̾̾͘͠p̵͎̪̝̝̥̌͋̒́̒̒̄͋͐͝y̴̢̟͉͎̞̓̓̀̐̒̊̏̋ ̸̧̧͎̝̠̮̗͂̓͐̂̚̕ ̷̯̹̝̫͌̆̒ͅB̴̳̺̪̭̓̈̃̉̌̀͠ę̵̨̛̻͖͉͈̗̟̗̎͆̎ ̸̨̡͓͇̣̪̦̱̠̮̋͋͌ť̸̡͈͔̹̳̠̬͒̕ḩ̸͍͇͕̣͕͍̹̪̰̀͐͐̐̀̿̆͒̂ę̸̣̲̼̠͓̲͍̯͗ ̸̛̟̳̘͉͍̿̅̆̽̃̓̑̕͝t̸̘͚̥͇̆̾ö̷̡̪̫̬̦̬́͛̅͑͐͝͝y̴̝̫̥̓͑̍͂́ ̵̮͕̳͉̞̭͙̔͗́́͊̔ȩ̴͕͛͜v̸̨̛̯̩̖̙̜̺̖͚͎́̃̏͛̈̇͒͠ĕ̷͙̋͒̿̅̚͝r̸̯̤̟̭͂͆̈́̅̏̾͂͜y̶̻̞͚̓̒̐̊̋̓͋́͠ȏ̵̢͎͓͍͖̗̰͍̫͆͛́̈́̋̋̅̇̎ṋ̸̛̐̏̀̏̑̆͑e̴̡͎̦͕͎͖̐̿͐̀̈̾͝ ̵̰͎̞̐͗̐̾̔̋͜l̷̦̲̗̄̄̓̿̈̋̃͜ọ̴̀̈́̒̔̏͋̑̀͘v̷̯́͆̔̂͜è̴͕͚̹͙̺͕̱͋͑͊̎̾̽d̶̩̭͛̾͂̎̚͝ ̶̡͒͋͌̿̽̀̽ ̵͚̫͕͙̬̦̄̑͑̊̾̋̍͗͐̚Ỹ̵̭̻̠̪̖͉̐̿͊́̏͗͝o̵̱̝̲͂̈́͐̉͝ȗ̷͍̟̺͑̈́̓͐̆'̵̡̩̈́̅̅͆̕r̷̢̼̗͖̰̄̇̉̒̐͂͂̕ͅe̴̖̖̖̝̺̟̪̺͑̅̾̕ͅ ̷̢̥̹̦͇̌͋̂̓͘n̴̪̥̖̟̘̯̭͇̦̺̏̊̎̽̎͒͆͘ȍ̷̩̻̞͉͕̝̝̙̞̐̈́̑̿͘ṭ̴͖̔̓͝ ̸̢̨̛͎̻Ď̴̟̺̩͚͇͖̐̃̽̓͐̉̚̕͜i̸͎͎̣̲̣̼͉̳̞͐̒̌͋̇́̃͛͘p̴̡͔̩̟͚̣̒͊̀̔͠p̷̡̤̠̬͍̤̰̦̗̃̂̀̓ĕ̸̡̡̮͈͍̭͋͑̌͆̐̒̆̽r̷̗̝͉̋́͊ ̶̛̹̙̉́̌̋̇̃̊͘ ̶̢̛̥̱̼͎͇̗͓̤́͋̎̓͂͑͌S̶̨̰̠͕̐͂̑̅͜t̸̢̼͖̥͊͝ǫ̷̗̰̤̱̻̑͊̎̑̃̂̉̚̕͠p̴̡͚͓̘̂̐́̀̀̚͘͘ ̸̢̩͎͍̖̦͔̉͗͋͆͐̏̀̽t̶͇͉̤͉͠r̷̻͝y̷̡̧̨͍̜͚̥̟̆̓̋̍͑̈̈́̂͜į̴͙̱̣̪͌̏̇́̒̍͘͝n̴̝͆͛͐̉͐͝g̸̳͋̋̎̀͝ ̵̡̠͉̔̆͗͑͋̋̓͗̓͝ͅẗ̴̢̥̝̲̻̳o̷̫͔͚̥̹͂̌͋̾͑̈ͅ ̴̻͉̠͕̟͕͊̀̌̈͋͂̓̋͂ḛ̷̱̇̍͌̌̐̇͐̃̕ͅs̴͓̳̟̮̯̐́̔̌c̶̪͈̞̆͂̐̿͝ą̴̟̫̯̼͇̪̱̙͛͂̋͗͆̃̊̈́͑̔p̶̡̖͍̩̲͚̋̈̚e̶̡̝̠̭͎̜̭͐͌̅͊̎̐̈͆̌ '

Mason stopped in his tracks as he realized he was back in the shack, his slightly shaky legs stood as he was in front of the door. The brunette blinked as his thoughts still ate him alive..it hurt, but..he wanted this. Didn't he? He wanted to make everyone proud. If he couldn't make Will, Pyronica, Bill, manager, and Mabel happy with his true self, why shouldn't he be someone else? He wants them to be happy. He wants to make them proud. He'll make his manager happy for once..he'll be a good obedient boy. He knocked on the door as Ruby answered, her hair tied up in a pony tail as she wore her usual wear. The female looked at the brunette and frowned..she knew something happened..and she knew it wasn't good.

"Dipper-" Her worried voice was interrupted by Dippers now sudden cheerful voice..if he was going to be their toy, he had to at least put up the bestest act that'll make them happy. He'll make them all happy.

"Mason. Call me Mason, please. I don't go by Dipper anymore! Ah, I'm going to make manager proud!" Ruby's eyes widened as tears perked out of her eyes.

"What do you mean-"

       "I'm following her rules now! Like a good obedient son!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 24
I wrote this story when I was eleven. No hate pls :,) Just know I don't own 'Gravity Falls' ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ Cₕₐₙgₑ ᵢₛ ₐ ₛₜᵣₐ...
92.3K 2.8K 19
Bill has had his way when it comes to taking over the world, gruncle ford was melted into a puddle of gold, gruncle Stan was eaten alive, Wendy and S...
2.1K 147 19
Read,"Bills Return (Next Summer,Gravity Falls) -Mabill-) Bill was officially dead. But,that's what people think. Mabel didn't want to believ...
236K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...