Dysphoric ¦ HyeWon

By bunhee

If this is a game, I don't want to play anymore. More

AN
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
last
hey

XXI

2.1K 122 23
By bunhee

Chaewon's

It's been two weeks since Jaemin started dropping me in our house, and ask me out during dismissal. I really appreciate his efforts and it makes me somehow wanted to know more about him. He's such a good person. A perfect man indeed, he has a great background too, I found out that their parents are shareholders of my parents' company.

We started eating together during lunch along with his friends, they're nice too, but I feel like missing something, I never get a chance to hang out with my friends that much.

I'm comfortable when I'm with him, but I feel secure when I'm with Hyejoo, but why am I thinking about her? I should not take for granted Jaemin. He's a nice person, I don't want to be selfish and hurt him, he doesn't deserve it.

" Hey, something's bothering you? " he asked.

" Oh nothing "

" I'll see you later then " he smiled and hugged me. Why do I feel guilty, It's like I'm just playing with him.

" Okay," I smiled back.

I entered our room and saw Hyejoo playing with her phone, I sat on my chair and went near her and leaned my head on her shoulder, she was surprised when I did that but she didn't say anything.

Why do I feel like I need to confirm something, She went stiff when I looked up to her.

" You're busy again with your games "

" What do you need? " there she goes again, her eyes, you can't read them but those dark orbs wanted to convey something that she preferred to be left unsaid.

" Nothing, I'm just bored "

" I mean you can lean on your desk? " she said sarcastically, annoyed?

" You're being a brat again "

" Am I? Sorry "

" I'm just kidding "

" Yeah " it felt awkward after that so I went back on my place.

________

Class dismissal, I'm outside our classroom waiting for Jaemin, I saw Hyejoo passed and patted my shoulders then left right after.

Jaemin messaged me that he can't drop me today so I decided to ask Hyejoo, I ran as fast as I can to reach her directly, I tapped her back then she turned her back in front of me.

" Wanna hang out? "

" Aren't you going with Jaemin? "

" He said something urgent came up since I have nothing to do, can you accompany me? " I asked hoping she will accept.

" Sure " I felt excited and happy.

We started walking and left the campus, I felt happy even though we're just walking side by side and not talking, I feel things that I couldn't feel when I'm with Jaemin.

I was startled when she held my hand after a car almost hit me.

" Careful " she said not letting go of my hand, then I held back.

" You want some ice cream? My treat " I said.

" Not gonna refuse " she giggled.

" Are you gonna answer Jaemin if he asked you to be his girlfriend? " she asked out of nowhere.

" Why did you asked? "

" Ofcourse I'm your friend, just curious you know, dummy " she laughed and let go of my hands, yeah she's right just friends.

" I don't know, maybe? I can't just ditch him after months of efforts and being sincere person " she giggled.

" I'm glad you found the person you wanted to be with " I felt my heart sank after hering those words from her, why am I even expecting, ofcourse she would be happy if her friends found their partner.

" Yeah, thanks " I wanted to cry but I can't, I wanted to run away from these things.

I couldn't believe I'm saying these things, I'm not even honest, is this a punishment? I don't want to suffer anymore.

" Let's meet at the rooftop tomorrow ^^ "

I received a messaged from Jaemin, Hyejoo also saw it and smiled at me.

I'm gonna end this peeps but on the next chapter,,,, stay tuned on disney chanyeol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3.8K 33
BOOK 2 OF KILL HER A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination.
11.2K 722 19
「𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙟𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙.」
315K 12.9K 126
i wrote this when i was three weeks into loona
7.1K 407 29
if it's for me, i'll go to the end.