Trapped in Remnant

Par BaccaGod7

I'm Y/n L/n I'm no big guy or popular at school. I just stay at home watch anime, write fanfictions, and play... Plus

Prologue
Shining Beacon
Initiation
The Runaways
Savior

Misadventures of Y/n

3.3K 56 44
Par BaccaGod7

I got up from my sleeping bag and noticed I was the first one up out of the five of us in the dorm. It was a Saturday. I got up grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I finish showering and came out wearing normal outfit. I noticed that everyone was awake and staring at me.

Y/n: What?

Ruby: When could you sing?

Y/n: (chuckles) You guys never found my album.

Yang: Wait you have an album out?

Y/n: You're talking to (artist name).

Weiss: I highly doubt you're him.

Ruby: When did you start?

Y/n: I believe eight months ago. Qrow had a more dangerous mission in Atlas and since I wasn't great at fighting at the time so he left me there I walked around and was singing a song from my village I caught the attention of a record producer and wanted to make me into a star. I told him I wanted to become a huntsman instead. He gave me a offer I couldn't refuse, he told "You are a perfect candidate for something my tech guys made." He pulled out a special device that I can sing into and it transmits it to his studio for him to put some music behind it.

I go to my bag and pull it out showing it to the girls before putting back.

Blake: What was your first album called then?

Y/n: If I remember correctly it was the lost village.

Ruby: (fangirl scream) It really is you. Why did you never tell me?

Y/n: You never asked.

She went over to her side of the room and came back with a disc.

Ruby: Could you sign my copy?

I take it and write "to my scythe buddy Ruby from Y/n" on it.

Ruby: Thanks so much Y/n. Now you told me that you would tell me and Yang one of yours and Qrow's missions.

Y/n: Oh Yeah. So the one I was talking about the other day was this.

Flashback six months ago

Qrow and I were in Atlas looking for a murderer that's killed a family in Vacuo, Vale, then Mistral. If he is sticking to the pattern he should strike in Atlas. We might be lucky since we have a lead and a sketch by one of the teens from a family that barely survived.

Qrow: Ok you are gonna go in and get a visual on him to make sure he's the one.

He proceeds to take sip from his flask.

Y/n: Ok.

I turn into a small puppy and start making my way into the warehouse. I looked around a bit and found a few bloody knives and the man we're looking for was cleaning said knives. I found a hole in the wall and made my way out to confirm he is there. I got to the street and was about to transform but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Weiss I tilt my head and was about to walk around when I felt myself get picked up.

Weiss: Well aren't you a little cutie. Do you have a tag?

She lifts my head to look for a collar. I'm gonna have to play along aren't I.

Y/n: Woof.

I try to lick her like a dog but I miss.

Weiss: You like me don't you. Klein.

A man that was behind her spoke up.

Klein: Yes Ms. Schnee.

Weiss: We are gonna take this little guy back.

Klein: What of your father?

Weiss: What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Klein: My thoughts exactly.

I guess being pampered by a rich girl won't be all bad.

Weiss: I'm gonna name him chip.

I get set in a limo as Weiss sits next to me as Klein gets in the drive side after setting the clothing bags in the trunk and one in the back. I looked through the back window and saw Qrow he seemed somewhat panicking about what happened. I nod my little doggy head and pointed it towards the warehouse he seem to have got the message and went inside.

Timeskip

The bag I was in got set down and I was picked up and was set down outside the bag. Once I was let go I ran around the room for a bit before stopping in front of Weiss.

Y/n: Woof.

Weiss: Shhhh. I don't want my family to know about you.

Klein came in with a steak on a plate and a bowl. I start to drool slightly at the sight of the juicy steak.

Weiss: Klein I didn't ask for this.

Klein: It's for the puppy he must be hungry and thirsty.

He sets them down and I rushed to them and starts gnawing on the steak tearing a piece off before I chew a bit before swallowing it.

Weiss: Chip seems happy with it at least. I need to practice my song for the event coming up so eat up Chip.

Klein left her alone while she got ready for practice.

I finished the steak as she finished as well. I would clap if I wasn't trying to stay well hidden.

Y/n: Woof.

???: Hmmm.

I turn my head towards the door before I rush under her bed as I hear the door handle turning and opening.

???: Sister what was that noise?

Weiss: Nothing Whitley... just my scroll going off.

Whitley: Fine but you know how father is with pets remember.

Weiss: Yes no need to remind me of that day.

I hear the door close and footsteps coming up to me. The bed skirt was lift up revealing it was Weiss.

Weiss: It's ok Chip he left now please be quiet.

Timeskip to night

Weiss was fast asleep while I need to make contact with Qrow. I manage to knock Weiss's scroll down without making a sound and dragged it under the bed before I start carefully putting Qrow's number into the contact and sent a message.

Y/n: Hey you get him?

Qrow: Who's this?

Y/n: It's Y/n I'm using Weiss's scroll.

Qrow: How is it with the Schnee?

Y/n: Not to bad now back to topic did you get him?

Qrow: No but it looks like he's targeting the Schnees.

Y/n: I'll stay here then while you look for him. Don't make contact with me this is a Schnee's scroll I'll contact you.

Qrow: Got it.

With that done I delete his contact and the chat and make it look like her scroll just fell and went to sleep.

Timeskip montage of Weiss teaching "Chip" tricks, taking care of him, and hiding him for a week.

I was in my dog form still as Weiss was putting a collar on me. It said Chip property of Weiss Schnee and her scroll number. Qrow still had no luck finding him.

Weiss: There we go now if you get lost they'll know how to get in contact with me and get you back. Night chip.

Weiss went to bed as I went to a mirror. The collar looked expensive from all the gems coating the edges of the collar. Looks like I got a souvenir for this mission after all.

Timeskip later into the night

I hear a window break I look over and saw the guy make his way into the house I saw Weiss grogily wake up he lunged towards her. I acted quickly and jumped and bit his arm before he could get her.

S.K.: Ahh stupid mutt.

He grabbed me and threw me to the wall.

Weiss: Chip!

I see Weiss try to go for her weapon but he stopped her. I turn back to my normal form and jump onto his back.

Y/n: You know it's not nice trying to manhandle a lady.

I try and put a choke hold on him but he grabbed me threw me again. I see he pulled out a knife. He was about to stab me with it but was stabbed by Weiss through the gut. He didn't have his aura unlocked. He fell probably due to shock.

Y/n: Thanks.

Weiss: Who are you? Who's he? And Where's Chip?

Y/n: He's a serial killer that me and my drunk teacher have been after, I'm Y/n but I'm also Chip it was my semblance.

I turn into her startling her before turning back.

Y/n: I could tell you really want a dog so next time we meet I'll get you your own dog.

I grab the S.K. and turn into a stronger guy and left a confused Weiss to the situation she was left with.

Present

Weiss: You just left me to explain what happened.

Y/n: It would have been worse for you if I stayed. You trying to explain a bit in your room.

Weiss: Fine you saved me some trouble.

Blake: That was a intriguing story but it's a little far fetched.

I pull out the collar from then with the name tag and everything.

Y/n: That definitely was a week that Weiss was truly happy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: This was a good chapter I couldn't stop thinking about.

Ruby: Yeah it was pretty well done wish you should have wrote some different situations for this one.

Bacca: True I could have done that but I didn't want to drag it on for to long.

Ruby: But you had other ideas for this chapter.

Bacca: Which I had no idea how to incorporate into it. Well I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.
4.9K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
1.5K 31 12
have you ever wanted to go to a different world, I did but let me tell you this: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. I DO NOT OWN RWBY.
1.4K 29 21
I really don't have a description I don't own Rwby or spawn just the OC and some parts of the story