Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

By taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... More

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 6: Na Jaemin
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 8: Huang Renjun
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 12: Lee Jeno
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 19: Huang Renjun
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 22: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 10: Lee Jeno

2.7K 183 229
By taeil_tuesday_

Jeno brought his gloved hands to his face and blew hot air onto them as he walked across campus. The cold air wrapped around him and he shivered regardless of the coat resting on his body.

It was a couple of hours after Haechan's broadcast and those hours had been spent trying to get Mark to calm down and stop crying. When Mark finally passed out mentally exhausted Jisung had suggested Jeno go get hot chocolate or coffee at the cafe. Jeno ran through his mental list of drinks as he ducked into the shop.

Hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles for Jisung, regular hot chocolate for Mark, and a caramel latte for myself Jeno listed as he moved to stand in line. He glanced around the cafe again as he waited, met with the sight of tons of couples who had decided to go on coffee dates. Jeno felt a little longing spark in his chest until his eyes rested on a familiar pink head tucked into the corner of the shop.

Jeno stared at Jaemin who was completely immersed in his sketchbook and that's when Jeno remembered that he had seen Jaemin last week in the same position.

Small world Jeno smiled before turning back towards the counter to order the drinks. After several minutes Jeno had tucked the three drinks into a paper holder and turned towards Jaemin's table.

"I should say hi, he's sitting alone and he looks so pretty," Jeno talked himself up as he moved to the corner table where Jaemin was set up. Jeno walked right up to the edge of the table in front of Jaemin but the younger didn't look up.

Jeno cleared his throat. "Um Hi Jaemin," Jeno said softly, immediately thinking that Jaemin wouldn't have heard him but was startled when Jaemin's head snapped up to look at Jeno.

The smile that came on Jaemin's face when he saw Jeno made his insides melt.

"Jens, sorry I didn't see you. Guess I was too immersed in my designs," Jaemin laughed packing his supplies up and clearing the table. "Please sit down." Jaemin motioned to the seat across from him and Jeno gladly took the seat.

"It's okay Nana I was just stopping to get drinks for my friends and I saw you sitting here so I wanted to say hi." Jeno smiled and placed his paper holder on the table. Mark and Jisung could wait.

"Aw I would have missed my chance to see my honey if you didn't say hi," Jaemin pouted and Jeno gave him a big smile at the pet name, "I was having a cold day until you came here." Jaemin leaned towards Jeno, propping his head up on one of his hands.

Jeno looked down at his hands under Jaemin's flirtatious gaze but looked back up when the broadcast popped into his head.

"I heard Haechan's broadcast earlier. You, uh, I heard you talking." Jeno swallowed, a small smile placed on his lips.

Jaemin's smile widened when he saw Jeno's smile as he mentioned Jaemin's words on the radio.

"Oh, did my baby like my words?" Jaemin said lowly and Jeno blinked rapidly as he felt his ears heat up.

"Well, you were talking about Junnie and me, r-right?" Jeno looked hopefully into Jaemin's eyes, with no idea why he was so desperately hoping that Jaemin had been talking about him.

"Of course I was Nono," Jaemin gave him a reassuring smile, "who else could affect me like the two of you do?"

"I could you bitch." Came a sunny voice and Jeno looked up in surprise, recognizing the cheerful tone.

"Hyuckie could you not plainly see me flirting with my lovely Jeno here?" Jaemin tsked and sat back in his seat annoyed.

"I did but you were the one who invited me for coffee and I wanted to meet this cutie," a brown-haired boy said, shifting his attention to Jeno and smiled flirtatiously, winking. "I run the school's radio and go by the name Haechan but you can call me Donghyuck." Haechan smiled and Jaemin huffed.

"Hyuck," Jaemin warned and Donghyuck gave him an innocent expression.

Jeno returned the gesture and gave Donghyuck one of his iconic eye smiles. "Hi, I'm Jeno. I listened to your broadcast earlier." And Donghyuck melted at Jeno smile.

"I'm stealing him Nana, he's mine now." Donghyuck moved to give Jeno a hug but Jaemin's hand grabbed his arm.

"Try it Hyuck," Jaemin growled and Jeno's heart sped up rapidly, Donghyuck lifting his arms up in mock surrender.

"Alright alright, maybe I'll just try Renjun." Donghyuck grinned and Jeno gave him a frown.

"See now you've done it, Jens is frowning." Jaemin scolding and took Jeno's hand in his. Donghyuck looked down at Jeno to see the frown there and started profusely apologizing.

"I take it back, I take it all back please give me a smile," Hyuck begged and wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck from behind, fake crying. Jeno let out a laugh at Donghyuck's behavior before suddenly smacking his unoccupied hand down on the table.

Jaemin and Donghyuck gave him surprised looks as Jeno turned towards Donghyuck.

"Wait, during your broadcast, you said you had a tiny crush on a guy with a Canadien flag keychain right? Were you serious?" Jeno asked seriously and Donghyuck blinked before Jeno saw a flash of hope go through his eyes.

"I was dead serious Jeno," Hyuck said and placed both of his hands on the table, staring at Jeno intensely, "Now, do you know who the person is?"

Jeno smiled brightly before standing up and grabbing the now most likely cold drinks. "I can take you to him right now if you want to meet him." Jeno laughed as Donghyuck started to bounce up and down excitedly.

"Yes please yes please yes please," Donghyuck said gleefully and Jeno turned towards Jaemin.

"Do you want to come with me, I'd really like it if we could spend more time together," Jeno said, his heart beating with anxiety as he used up all the courage he had. Jaemin gave him a gorgeous smile as he threw his bag onto his shoulder.

"I would spend all my time with you if I could Jeno," Jaemin said sweetly and the three boys headed out into the cold.

Jeno shivered at the frigid wind and felt a delicate hand slip into his. He looked to the side to see Jaemin already looking at him. Jaemin lifted Jeno's hand to his mouth and pressed a long kiss to Jeno's palm. Jeno's cheeks heated up and couldn't control his face as he smiled uncontrollably at Jaemin's actions. Jaemin giggled muttering a small 'cute' before pulling Jeno to keep walking, seeing as he had frozen the older in his tracks.

"Can you lovebirds hurry up I want to see my cute Canadien." Donghyuck protested and pouted cutely.

"He's not yours yet Hyuck, be sure not to freak him out okay," Jaemin warned as the sunshine boy began to skip next to them, Jeno leading the way to Mark's room.

___________________________________

"Here we are," Jeno declared as the three of them arrived at Mark's dorm room after what seemed like hours in the cold. Donghyuck could barely hold in his energy as Jeno opened the door.

"Mark?" Jeno yelled into the dorm as they made there way in. When he heard a noise of confirmation come from inside he started to say, "I've got some people with me so don't-" but it was too late.

Mark emerged from the bathroom, toothpaste all over his mouth and a toothbrush in his hand. Mark's hair was wet from what Jeno assumed was shower water but what made Jeno smack his head was Mark's clothes, or lack thereof. Mark was standing in front of the three boys with a white t-shirt hanging loosely around his torso exposing his collar bones and a plain black pair of boxers that hugged his thighs tightly.

Jeno saw Mark's eyes widen at Jaemin next to him and then saw his face pale horribly, his eyes widening in panic as he set his eyes on Haechan.

"-do anything embarrassing." Jeno finished as Mark ran back into the bathroom. He turned to give Jaemin and Donghyuck an apologetic look but was met with two amused expressions.

"Who gave him the right to be that cute AND sexy at the same time?" Donghyuck cooed as they continued down the hallway.

"Don't let Mark hear you say that he might combust." Jeno joked as Jisung came into sight, lounging on Mark's bed.

"Hey did you bring people?" Jisung asked but his question was answered when he looked up at the two boys behind Jeno.

"Yeah, sorry for not warning you guys," Jeno laughed, placing the drinks down on Mark's desk before introducing the two boys, "The one with pink hair is Jaemin and the energetic one is Haechan."

Jisung didn't fail to notice the blush that rose on Jeno's face when he introduced Jaemin and he definitely didn't fail to notice their intertwined hands. However, when Jeno mentioned Haechan Jisung's eyes went big and he laughed.

"No way, you brought Haechan to Mark's room and you didn't warn him?" Jisung laughed and Haechan got a curious look on his face. Haechan poked his head over Jeno and Jaemin's shoulders to stare a Jisung.

"Wait, does Mark like me?" He posed and Jeno and Jisung started to laugh.

"Does Mark like you? He-" Jisung started to say but a slamming door interrupted them. Everyone looked towards the bathroom where a panicked Mark was standing, face clean of toothpaste, still lacking pants.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Jisung or I swear to God I will end your life." Mark threatened and was rewarded with Haechan's laugh. Mark's face immediately went whipped mode as he stared at Haechan laughing.

"Oh my gosh he's so whipped for Hyuck," Jaemin whispered to Jeno, leaning closer to Jeno's face so no one else would hear.

"Yeah, he is," Jeno laughed and turned before he realized how close Jaemin was. Jeno froze in surprise when he found Jaemin's face centimeters away from his own and he nervously looked towards Jaemin's lips. Jaemin looked down at Jeno and licked his lips slightly before making eye contact with Jeno. Jeno looked into Jaemin's alluring eyes, his breath catching as Jaemin's breath hit his lips.

"It's like watching a porno get a damn room." Donghyuck's voice broke them out of their moment and Jaemin hung his head, sighing into Jeno's ear.

"Excuse me Jen, I'm going to go kill someone really quick," Jaemin said softly, still within kissable distance before backing up and letting out another sigh. Jeno could barely comprehend Donghyuck's panicked screams as Jaemin chased him around the dorm, Mark being used as a shield.

Jeno shakily reached a hand up to touch his lips as he stood frozen. He looked up at Jisung who was staring at him with a shocked look.

"Holy shit," Jeno saw Jisung mouth and glance towards the pink-haired boy who was banging on the bathroom door that Haechan and Mark had disappeared into. Jisung quickly stood up to pull Jeno down into a sitting position on the bed with him. "Wait, you were asking us earlier about how we knew if you were gay, is that partly because of Jaemin?" Jisung whisper yelled and Jeno gave a slight nod.

"Well, yeah it was because of Jaemin and another guy," Jeno confessed and watched Jisung's eyebrow rise.

"Another guy? Whose the other guy?" Jisung questioned but Jaemin had coxed Mark and Haechan out of the bathroom and Jeno shook his head quickly mouthing the words 'I'll tell you later'.

Jisung just nodded as the three boys walked over to them. Jaemin plopped down next to Jeno, resting his head on Jeno's shoulder. Jeno stiffened up slightly at the action and Jaemin lifted his head back up, looking at Jeno.

"N-no it's okay, you just surprised me," Jeno explained and Jaemin gave him a sweet smile. At this rate, Jeno would get diabetes just from Jaemin.

"Sorry baby," Jaemin said softly and grabbed Jeno's hand to place another long kiss on Jeno's palm.

"Why can't we be like that?" Jisung complained turning to Mark who wiped fake tears away and Haechan comforted the "crying" Mark.

"You guys are so embarrassing," Jeno whined and the room dissolved into laugher.

_________________________________

Yay, another chapter! Honestly I love writing this story way too much for my own good.

Online classes started today and my brain already hurts.

Remember to treat yourself, I love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
48.1K 1.4K 26
🖇 where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...
29.4K 697 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...