Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

By SYBALA

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... More

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-4: Assassination
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 17:- Meeting
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter-5: War

2.9K 47 14
By SYBALA

.
.
.
.

_______________________________

Levi's pov:

It was total bloodshed. In my apartment. Full of these supernatural beings. I had no choice but to end them.

Location: Levi's living room

I sat on one of the couches with Charlie sitting on the opposite couch.

"Geez Levi. Already on mission?" said Charlie followed with a sigh.

"I came here for one sole reason. And this act was self defend." I said.

"You know, when I first heard about you coming here, to this very town, I thought you came here for vacation. After all that missions you went through, does it hurt you to have few days off?" Said Charlie.

"All my life, I just want to find my brother." I said with both of my eyes closed.

"Levi, whatever you do, just contact us. I find any relevant information to the best of my abilities. Just know, WE are always here for you." said Charlie

After a few seconds of moment,

"Charlie, do you have any informations about devils?" I said.

"Not very much. We are just call to cover up the massacres of stray devils. Other than that, I don't know very much. May I ask how you know about these things and what's your purpose with this said devils? Surely you're not in right mind to do this." Charlie said.

" No, Charlie. My boss had told me about it. My sources says that these devils have my brother. The only question remain is, which households?" I said.

" I don't know that much. But whatever you do, you should know that these devils aren't messing around. They are too strong for you, Levi." Charlie implies.

" I can't stop when I'm this close to meeting him. Do you know anything about devils?" I asked.

" Hmm, I just know one person. " Charlie smiles.

______________________________

Scene change:

Location : School Courtyard.

Rias pov:

After winning dodgeball game against Sona and her peerage, we decided to go straight to the familiars forest.

As my peerage all gathered in a living room of an old building,

"Issei-kun, I'm happy that we won." Asia smiles.

"Oh yeah, that was close battle. But in the end, we showed them the right place." Issei laughs.

"Now now, Issei. Don't talk too much. You never know what might happen."
I said.

" (giggles), Issei dear. How's your friend down there? Want me to do the same when I suck out your power?~" Akeno giggles.

I then looked at her with angry expression.

"Be serious, Akeno. We have familiars to catch. Ain't that true, my lovely servants?" I spoke.

I looked back and saw Issei blushing with 'normal' expression.

"Yes Ma'am!" They shouts.

"Akeno, are you ready?" I questions.

"Ready as ever." Akeno replies.

*Teleports*

______________________________

Scene change:

Location: Hideout

3rd pov:

Raynare was then thrown down the ground.

"You seriously can't do ONE job? I commanded you to take that sacred gear from her. It was supposed to be an easy task!" Kokabiel spits.

"Master, I was this close on capturing her. Until that lunatic came and took that opportunity away from me." Raynare pleads.

"Wasn't Freed enough for you?" Kokabiel questions.

"But master, he too underestimated that human. Falling into old tricks, is what made him lose that battle." Raynare cries.

"Also, i had put him in hitlist for under 2 hours, with many assassinators as much as I has after him. Still, he ended them like a ragdoll." Karlawarner sighs.

"Wait a minute, a human you say. What does he look like?" Kokabiel asks.

Both Raynare and Karlawarner look at each other with visible confusion on their face.

" He appears to wear mask." Raynare says.

Kokabiel suddenly forces his usual grin.

"And?" Kokabiel once again questions.

"He have a left robotic arm." Raynare answers.

Suddenly, silence spread across the room.

All the others respective fallen angels and soldiers were scared of this new found atmosphere.

Kokabiel then turn his back and laugh uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHAHA, HE'S BACK? HAHAHAHAHA."

Kokabiel laughs once again, spreading the room replacing the uncomfortable silence.

____________________________

Scene change: back to Rias and her peerage.

Location: Familiar forest

3rd pov:

As everyone finally teleported to familiar forest, they suddenly fell down as soon as they reached the destination.

"Oww! " Issei whimpers.

As Issei helps Asia up, they saw the next thing that shocked them. Not only them but the entire peerage.

A fire. Spreading all around the forest. All the familiars were running here and there, with fire all around their bodies.

" That's........... horrible." Koneko close her eyes.

"Who would do such things?" Kiba angrily spoke.

"Indeed. Let's find out what happened." Rias says.

None of them was expecting this sight, but one of them was so shocked that she cried.

Asia cries. All those familiars who could not express their pain, she already fill their voices.

"Asia........"

Issei then comforts her.

" Oh please dear God..... (inflicts pain on her head), just one, let them be freed from these pains." Asia prays with her hands fold together and her knee bent.

There was no stoppage to these nightmares, but as if miracle built up, one small-sized dragon came to her. With much inhalation of these toxic/pollution gas from fire, it fell unconscious.

" Very well, I and Akeno go check up familiar master, Zatougi while you and Issei check up on him. Kiba and Koneko, you're also coming with us." Riaz commanded.

"No wait, Rias-Chan. It might be to danger for you. Let me come along." Issei pleads.

"Now now, I need you to take care of him. Help Asia all you can. Can you do that for me?" Rias says.

"I......, Okay Rias-Chan. Please be careful." Issei says.

Rias simply nodded and went to the Zatougi's office.

_______________________________

Scene change : Few moment earlier before fire incident

Location: Familiar forest

3rd pov:

"Hmm. Okay, I done giving foods to them." Zatougi says while ticking off on the paper.

"Whew all done. I should eat right now. Don't wanna do my work with empty stomach.

Zatougi then went on his way to his office. While almost entering the office, he suddenly got a call from someone. He took it up and saw the caller. It was Rias!

~~CONVERSATION ON PHONE~~

Rias: "How are you, Zatougi? I believe everything's going well."

Zatougi: "Yes, Miss Gremory."

Rias: " How many times I told you, Zat? Just call me Rias, after all you are my father's best friend."

Zatougi: "Few formality doesn't hurt Miss. I believe you called me for familiar hunt?"

Rias: "Yes. I have these 2 new recruits. They're really lovely and talented. One is exactly just like you."

Both of them laughed.

Zatougi: "Well I would love to meet them. Are you coming soon, like now?"

Rias: "Well we just coming now.
(A/N: after just wining the competition)

Zatougi:" Well I see. Same place? "

Rias:" Same place. "

Both of them giggles.

Rias:" See you Zat. I gotta go. "

Zatougi:" I'll be waiting. "

*Hangs up*

Just as Zatougi went inside his office, he saw a man. A human one.

"What are yo-" Zatougi got interrupted by bullets to his chest.

He violently fell down, holding his chest which was spilling out blood.

"This has to be done. Im sorry." The man spoke.

Zatougi couldn't say anything clear as he was choking in his own blood.

"Wh........... Why........? *coughs*" Zatougi cries, trying to contain his drops of tear.

"Shhhhhh, you're only making it worse." The said man spoke.

"Isn't it obvious? Since devils relies on these familiars in Battlefield, eliminating all these creatures will give me advantage." Levi spoke.

"Pl...... Please d...... *coughs* dont ki...... kill them. Take..... Take me....... instead." Zatougi stumbles.

Levi then stood up and look outside the window.

"You know what this is, Zatougi?" Levi told while holding up a detonator.

Zatougi's eyes widened and scream,

"NO! NO *coughs violently *"

" It is what it is. I'm sorry, Zatougi. Nothing should harm the peoples of this planet. Our Earth should not be used for a mere disguise for devils."

Levi then clicks the button. All the cries of pain could be heard.

Zatougi cried. Everything this man had sacrificed, went in vain. The happiness, the only feelings he get from his devil friends and taking care of this forest, was stole from one man.

Levi Hibaru Vladi.

Levi then bend down and took out his knife and worsen the pain on his chest.

"When they ask about who did this. Say, the boogeyman did this." Levi then took out his knife and clean what remains of it.

Just as Levi was about to leave,

"Tell this 'Gremory' family, to watch their backs."

_____________________________________

(A/N) : Whew, I'm done bro. The fire scene in this chapter feel like more than reasonable for issei to not have familiar, than that stupid reason of being a pervert. I feel like I did rushed those things. Anyways, I love doing this stuff. Suddenly something just motivated me.

Any questions, feedbacks, criticism etc regarding this books, feel free to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 26 6
In a word infested by immortal beings known as Demons. People coward in fear and lived under their threat for decades, not knowing what or who they...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
108K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...
19.2K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...