23 Again! (🔞j.jk ff)

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook is really upset with his marriage. He wishes he could relive his days.. little did he know his wish... More

W A R N I N G
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
♨C H A P T E R:7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
A/N
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14

P R O L O G U E

13.7K 426 225
By takemetotheskaii

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. 

-W.B Yeats

~~
"But it was too late.  The prince knew that Cinderella was the one.  He looked into her eyes. He did not see the cinders in her hair or the ashes on her face.

“I have found you!” he said.

“And I have found you,” said Cinderella. "

You look at your 7 year old daughter areum, sleeping soundly after having been read her favourite story, Cinderella.

Gently pecking her forehead, you switch the fairy lights in her room and quietly make a beeline towards the kitchen, hoping your husband to come back home by now.

It was already 10:15.
Not that your husband comes home early but he makes it a point to turn up by 9..
You never really have had any problems with him barging in late, however, things have changed now.
You're entering the joys of motherhood again, being about 8 months pregnant again, you really feel tired, exhausted and so jittery for not being cared-about at all!

Jungkook, your husband, whom you married at the timid age of 23 is really getting on your nerves. Not that you don't love him. You do. You always have loved him!
From the day you had discovered about your pregnancy with him, which was very unexpected.. till today, you love him from all your heart..

But you don't really know if he reciprocates the same to you because all you can muster through these years is that the lad is just forced into this bond called marriage.
And this all happened because you had gotten pregnant before even getting married, now call it his big heart or what but he technically "saved" you from all the filth you may have to face otherwise..

Is this marriage a compromise? God knows but all you do know is that Jungkook really really loves his daughter, areum.
Not that over the years he hasn't showed love to you, he did but still you feel like he's doing it out if courtesy and you sometimes feel so bad about it..

With a deep sigh, you turn around, sprinting inside the kitchen in order to clean up when suddenly you hear the clicking sound of the doorknob, indicating how your husband was now home.

You watch him putting the keys in the bowl kept at the entrance as he walks towards you, a sly smile on his face,

"Hi" he says putting his laptop case on the patio making you sigh again..

"What?" He clicks his tongue, "something wrong?"

"Of course not" you mumble, turning the stove on to heat the food for him.

Things have changed so much, you realize how you've changed so much over the years. From being the young, bubbly personality to this weird mature ass person.. thing's really did change .

He rolls his tongue over his lips, "look at me. Something is wrong. Is it the baby?"

You frown, your pregnancy emotions slowly giving their way in. You didn't really like being bothered with so many questions. As much as you usually love being looked upon but this stupid pregnancy just makes things iffy!

"I don't know.." you mumble, still pissed at him.

He stares at you for a good second before starting, "can we talk?"

You simply shrug and are about to walk past him but he stops you, holding you by your wrists as he buries his dark brown orbs into yours,
"Talk to me.."

"Jungkook.. there's nothing to talk about"

He frowns and slowly let's go if his grip, "what do you mean there's nothing? Are you pissed at me as usual?"

You roll your eyes, "seriously.. I don't wanna fight. Eat your food.. I'll be sleeping"

"Cause that's what you do all day" he scoffs as he turns around.
This makes you raged, your nostrils flare in anger. It felt like he hurt your pride

"Really? That's what you think I do?" You retort, "I may have quit work Mr. Jeon but I freakin don't have time for myself still! I'm working at home like a fvcking robot!"

He chuckles, "did I ever ask you to do it?" He takes a sip of water

You fine with anger as glare at him, "no. You never did because you don't fvcking have any time for me!"

He raises his brows, "what do you want from me y/n?" His voice raises a little, "do you expect me to be here 24/7?? I'm sorry but I can't do that because for your information I have work to do!"

"Oh yeah? You think I'm fvcking sleeping all day long, resting like I should in my state? Sorry to burst your little bubble but I'm not!"

"NOT MY PROBLEM! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO FVCKING STUBBORN!" he yells making you flinch

"Wow" you scoff, "what a husband" you murmur to yourself, although you were pretty audible to him.

"What do you think? You're a really good wife, y/n? Don't get your hopes high. Let me tell you the truth alright, you're fvcking stubborn and always expect things from others. JUST FVCKING GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND I CAN'T FVCKING BE YOUR PUPPET OKAY!?"

This was it.
You couldn't really take it in. You get teary and involuntarily choke on your saliva as you listen to what he had just said.
Your fingers fumble about your big bump, not wanting your unborn to listen to any of the vicious things their dad had just spilled.

"So you think this- this marriage is a burden?" You ask firmly, not wanting your weakness to give in in front of him.

He freezes for a moment. He doesn't say anything for a while before scoffing, "I fvcking need some air" he says pushing past you as he grabs the keys from the bowl and storms out of the house, leaving you standing alone and  crying constantly in your state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook revvs up the engine and keeps driving. The husband didn't really know where to go.
He just decides to stear the wheels until he calms down a bit.

"Can't fvcking believe her...aish!" Jungkook cusses under his breath as he parks his car.
The place was dark and surrounded by trees and would have been deemed ghastly had there been no street lights.

He lights his cigarette and begins to smoke but his anger makes him agitated and he gets out of his car and crushes the joint under the heels of his shoes.
"Aish!!" He cusses again, "what did I fvcking do to deserve this!!"

He looks around, he rubs his temple and leans back, taking support of his S.U.V.

"Fvcking shit" he mutters looking up in the sky.

The sky was shining with stars tonight. The entire aura screamed beauty..
He sighs and stares at the sky, trying to relax himself up when suddenly he sees a ray of light. A shooting star.

"Fvcking hell." He chuckles, "fvcking give me my life back!" He throws a fist against his car, "so.. so fvcking tired man- aish!" He mutters to himself, getting back inside the car.

"Aish.. it was better if I would have married Jisoo or I don't know someone who throws less tantrums than her!" He keeps mumbling as though he was getting intoxicated.

He tends to start the engine but before he could further perform any other action, black out subsides and soon he faints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol how'd ya like it??
Did you find it boring?

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.2K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
172K 7.5K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...
106K 3K 84
Falling in love was not the plan, but Jeon Jungkook had other plans for you. Disclaimer!!! Mature Themes.
545K 20.8K 32
Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal this bond by marrying each other. Everyt...