Feelings never change

Oleh CMCrazies

JJ and Will are separated what happens when something bad happens, Will they be able to reconnect like old ti... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4

Part 3

144 2 0
Oleh CMCrazies

Chapter 3.

Leaving the hospital JJ grabbed the bag off Hotch, which he had packed for her at the house earlier, Arriving at  Will's place Henry went straight to bed he was exhausted. JjJgot changed into her pj's and sat down on the couch Will brought over 2 bottles of beer and sat down next to her handing her one of the beers.

"Thanks for doing this"

"It's not a problem you guys are my family no matter what happened between us."

"Well it won't be longer than a couple of days I promise"

"JJ you can both stay as long as you need too."

"Well won't your girlfriend mind?" she whispered. 

She took a sip of the beer.

"No, we broke up"

He said looking down at the bottle in his hands.

"I'm sorry why did you guys break up?

"She wasn't the girl for me"

JJ looked at Will not knowing what to say, Will looked at JJ

"You should get some sleep take my room"

"What about you?"

"I'll take the couch"

She smiled standing up and putting the beer bottle on the table and walked off into Will's room.

Will sighed and after a few minutes stood up and cleaned up the beer bottles emptying them down the sink and put the bottle in the recycle bin, JJ laid in Will's bed taking in the scent of his sheet it smelled just like him she pulled the bed cover closer to her, she missed the smell of his aftershave all over her sheets at home. She soon drifted off into a nice sleep she felt safe once again.

The next morning she woke up and heard the TV going she got out of bed and put on her Hoddie that was on the end of the bed and her slippers and walked into the living room and saw Henry watching cartoons and Will making breakfast.

She walked into the kitchen and Will handed her a cup of coffee

"Thank you"

He smiled

"You get some sleep?"

She nodded taking a sip of the coffee

"A little bit yeah, you?"

"Not so much, I ain't as young as I used to be, and that couch isn't fun to sleep on."

"Your back?" JJ 

"Yeah"

JJ let out a smile. 

Henry walked over to his parents trying to get up on the counter next to his mom JJ smiled at her son boosting him up onto the stool.

"What are you making daddy?"

"Pancakes"

They watched Henry giggle to himself then we went back off and finished watching his cartoons

"How's he doing this morning?"

"He's great his arm hurts but he seems to be okay"

JJ nodded looking over at her son, she felt guilty and she kept blaming herself but she knew deep down it wasn't her fault.

"Mommy, can I play with my toys after breakfast?

"Sure buddy"

"Well breakfast is ready"

After they ate breakfast Henry went to his room and played with his toys JJ helped Will clean up putting the empty dishes into the dishwasher.

"I'm going to take a shower" 

"Okay, I'll make us some coffees for after"

Once JJ got out the shower she put a towel around her body walking into the bedroom to see Will in his boxers

"Sorry I came to get dressed"

"It's okay it's your room" JJ smiled.

 she leaned down to pick up her clothes off the chair when Will noticed the bruise on her back he walked up to her placing his fingertips on the bruise she winced pulling away

"Does it hurt?"

She turned around and looked at him

"Yeah I keep forgetting it's there I must have hit the wall harder than I thought

Will looked at her, seeing the marks coming out on her neck.

"I could kill that guy"

JJ sat down on the bed as Will sat next to her

"Here," Will said grabbing the towel on the bed.

Will took a spare towel off his bed and started drying her back

She winced as Will gently dabbed the area around her bruise, once he'd finished drying her back She got up and walked into the bathroom putting on her clothes she came out to see Will putting on his shirt She smiled to herself.

"What you smiling at?"

"Nothing"

Will watched her walk out of the room and laughed to himself

JJ left the room and went into the Henrys room watching him play,

"You okay buddy?"

"Yeah"

JJ sat down next to him

"Mommy, can I ask you something?"

Will was walking towards the kitchen when he heard Henry and JJ talking he stood against the wall listening to what they were saying.

"Sure buddy, what's up?"

"Did Tony hit you because you said you still loved daddy?"

JJ sighed

"You heard that?"

She watched as Henry nodded

"yeah buddy he did but he's not gonna hurt us again okay"

She said putting her hand through his soft sandy long blonde hair.

"I know and mommy and daddy still love you too I can tell"

JJ smiled and after a few minutes left the room walking into the kitchen to see Will making a Sandwich, He looked up at her

"You want one?

"No, I'm good"

She smiled sitting down on the sofa putting her legs up, Will walked over to the sofa and sat down next to her taking a bite of his Sandwich

"I heard you and Henry Just then"

JJ looked over towards him

"How much did you here?"

"Enough to know I think we need to walk about a couple of things"

JJ sighed putting her hands through her hair she took a breath

"He asked me if I was still in love with you and I told him I never stopped loving you he was just a guy I replaced you with because I felt like I needed someone there next to me I never really had feelings for him"

" I never wanted too"

"Will please don't okay because it hurts it does but I was never there and you deserved to be happy"

"It wasn't your fault JjJyou were there I was just wanting, too much from you, I knew when we first started dating what I signed up for,  it was a mistake I realize that now and If I could take it back I would in a heartbeat."

JJ looked into Will's eyes staying silent for a few moments

"I know and I wish you never did it"

She sighed not knowing how to finish her sentence. They both stayed silent and JJ finally broke the silence

"I miss you"

Will looked over at JJ studying her behavior she didn't know where to look she didn't want to look him in the eye so she focused on the sofa.

"I miss you too"

They looked up at one another and after a few seconds, they moved their heads closer together and kissed they kept kissing and laid down on the sofa when Henry came running into the room they jumped apart hoping Henry didn't see anything he shouldn't have.

"Mommy, daddy Can I go watch a dvd please please please"

He begged them jumping up and down in front of them, JJ was speechless she didn't know how to react. Will looked over at JJ knowing she didn't have use of words at the moment.

"Sure buddy come on I'll set you one up in your room"

Will and Henry walked towards his room setting up his DVD player pressed play he left Henry who was sat dazed at his TV screen when will walk back into the living room he saw JJ was still in the same spot from when where he just left.

JJ looked up at Will

"So that was "

Will smiled and laughed a little

"Intense, good, hot"

" It felt like the first time we kissed"

She looked up at him and followed his gaze

"Yeah, I remember that I will always remember that."

JJ stood up and walked over to Will putting her lose bits of hair behind her ears

"Where does this leave us?"

Will put his arms around JJ's waste

"Well I know what I want, It all depends on what you want"

JJ moved closer towards him

"I want you back I do but it's going to take some time for me to fully trust you again so I want to take things slow."

She looked up at him hoping he wouldn't disagree with the idea she wanted this she really nodded

"As long as I have you and Henry back in my life fully I'll do anything."

JJ smiled wrapping her arms around his shoulders hugging him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4K 106 21
"There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept, things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, bu...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...