Dance with the Devil (Vampire...

By BiteMeVampireStalker

Vampire Diaries FanFiction!!! Meet Ryan Saltzman. Just recently finding her real dad, Alaric Saltzman, they m... More

Dance with the Devil (Vampire Diaries FanFiction.)
Chapter 3- You
Chapter 4- Love Drunk
Chapter 5- Let's Kill Tonight
Author Note! (PLEASE READ!!)
Chapter 6- E.T
Chapter 7- Nightmare
Chapter 8- This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
Chapter 9- So Cold
Chapter 11- Don't You Wanna Stay

Chapter 10- Kill All Your Friends

1.1K 57 18
By BiteMeVampireStalker

Chapter 10: Kill All Your Friends

I stared out the widow at the pouring rain. It had been a week since Elena had killed Elijah, and I've barely talked to anyone. I haven't even talked to Alaric and Damon, and that's saying something.

"Ryan, you'll have to come out of that room sometime!" Damon sang, coming into my room. Hm, I thought I saw him walk inside the house.

"Go away Damon." I growled. I could about hear him rolling his eyes before he plopped down next to me on the window seal.

"Oh come on, let's get out! You should at least be happy, your boyfriend didn't burn when I tried to light him on fire!" He said.

"You tried to set him on fire?!?" I yelled, ignoring the boyfriend point. His eyes darkened and he was in my face in a second.

"You actually care for him, don't you?" He asked.

"I do not." I grumbled, but I knew that was a lie.

"Well then, come on! Let's go out, get a drink, kill some people!" He cheered. Is he bipolar?

"No, I'm just going to stay here and stare at the beautiful rain." I told him, turning back to my window.

"Don't make me compel you." He warned.

"You can't." I pointed out. He huffed and started trying to pull me up, but barely did any effort in it.

"Please! I promise I'll stop trying to hurt your dead boyfriend!" He whined. I knew he wouldn't leave until I agreed, so I did. He started grinning like an idiot before dragging me out the door. I yelled by over my shoulder to Alaric as the front door was being slammed behind us. We hopped into his car and we sped off down the road. He turned up the radio and you will not believe what song came on that Damon is so obsessed with. 'I'm Sexy and I Know it.' Soon enough we were both singing along to it and fighting over who's theme song it is. We arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house in no time by going at the speed he was going. I don't know why he brought me here, but I just went along with it. We walked inside and we saw Stefan and Elena in the living room. That was until I got a closer look and realized it was Katherine.

"Ugh, why did you drag me out of my house to come here?" I complained.

"I was bored, I didn't think she would be back here so soon." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and collapsed on the couch next to Stefan, Damon sitting next to me.

"This is a complete bore, I was hoping you would of at least brought my doppelgänger." Katherine said.

"She has something special about her, I have something special about me, she's not the only special one around here." I muttered. I don't actually care, I don't want to be surrounded like Elena is.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you can't be compelled. Why was that again?" She asked.

"If Elijah can't figure it out, you can't." I shrugged.

"Wait, you were hanging out with Elijah?" Stefan asked. I mentally cursed myself for saying that out loud and shook my head.

"No, just when I first met him, he realized I couldn't be compelled and when he bit me, he was trying to find out why." I replied. It wasn't really a lie, I just didn't say the other times I was with him.

"Aww, the little human is in love with an Original vampire, how cute." Katherine cooed.

"I do not." I snapped. I don't love him, he's just a friend. She narrowed her eyes at me as they slowly turned dark.

"Watch who you're talking to girl." She warned. I glared at her but Damon interrupted us.

"No matter how hot this looks right now, you need to leave Katherine." He said.

"Make me." She smirked and all three of them were suddenly gone. Well, I guess I'm not needed here... I walked out of the house and walked through the woods. Within 30 minutes I finally arrived at my house, only to see Alaric talking to a woman with black hair. I walked over to them and they were too into their deep conversation to hear me.

"Alaric, who's this?" I questioned.

"Ryan, this is Isobel, my ex wife." Alaric introduced her.

"Is she-" I started but I was cut off.

"No she's not, Isobel, this is my daughter Ryan." Alaric interrupted me.

"Daughter? You didn't tell me you had a daughter." Isobel looked startled. Huh, she's not the only one surprised.

"It was before I meet you." He told her. This just got awkward....

"So your ex wife is now a vampire?" I asked, noticing her very tacky ring.

"Yes, Damon turned me." She said. Well that explains it!

"Yes, and she was just leaving." Alaric muttered.

"I have to meet Elena anyway." She shrugged and left.

"Why is she meeting Elena?" I questioned.

"Elena is her daughter." He replied.

"Um, okay then.. I'm gonna go to the grill..." I trailed off. He nodded and went inside while I got into my car. I drove off down the street and made it to the grill in no time. I sat down at a booth and was soon joined by Caroline. We didn't say anything since I was in the middle of eating fries and she was staring at Matt.

"What's going on between y'all?" I finally asked after awhile. She looked pained when she was staring at Matt and he kept shooting glances over here too.

"I told him I was a vampire." She sighed, looking at me. Understanding ran through me as she laid her head down on the table.

"Don't worry, if it's really true love, then he'll come around." I reassured her. She said something but it came out muffled so I couldn't understand it. After that we sat in silence again before she had to leave. So I was now all alone, again.

*******************

It was dark outside by the time I got home. I quietly opened the door incase Alaric was still asleep. I silently started to walk to the living room but stopped when I heard voices. I hide behind a corner and peered into the living room. Katherine was laying on the ground and looking around, confused. Alaric was in a chair with a guy standing over him, saying some weird words. The guy stopped talking and Alaric stood up, standing tall. Katherine struggled to stand up and Alaric turned around.

"Alaric?" She whispered. He smirked and started walking slowly to her. She used her vampire speed to the door but wasn't able to leave. Alaric now stood behind her and said something, but I only understood when he said Katerina.

"I've missed you." He said in a weird accent, taking her head in his hands. My eyes widened at this movement but then I totally froze at what Katherine said next.

"Klaus." She gasped slightly. Alaric, or might I say Klaus, smiled and chuckled darkly. My phone fell out of my hand from the shock that was running through me. They both turned to look at me from hearing the noise. I snapped out of it when Klaus started to walk towards me.

"Seriously? Out of every body you can have, you chose his?" I asked. Katherine shot me a look screaming shut up but I ignored her.

"And who might you be?" His pupils got smaller as he tried to compel me. Yup, so far Elijah still is the hardest to resist. Though Klaus was up there.

"I'm someone who says you're not welcome here." I glared at him. He grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me towards him, his pupils getting even smaller as he tried harder.

"It's not going to work Klaus, she can't be compelled, even Elijah can't compel her." Katherine explained.

"Then tell me Katerina, who is she?" He questioned.

"That's Ryan Saltzman, the persons body you're in daughter." She answered. Klaus smirked down at me before putting a hand over my mouth. I bit down on his hand, but he didn't let go as the blood got into my mouth.

"Now that wasn't smart." He chuckled. I stared at him in confusion until I remembered when I heard Damon talking about being turned into a vampire once. First you have to drink a vampires blood, then they kill you. Well, I guess I just did the first step.. Since I couldn't reply to that, instead I shot daggers at him.

"Katerina, be a good little vampire and get me some rope." He told Katherine. She hesitated before disappearing, only to come back a minute later with rope. The witch from before had left by now as Klaus tied me up. He put duck tape over my mouth, preventing me from complaining at him. He threw me over his shoulder and we were suddenly in my room. I was thrown onto my bed with Alaric's face hovering over me. It's going to take me a while to get use to him now being Klaus.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He whispered before he was gone. I now laid down in the dark on my bed, still tied up. I heard him lock my door, so I don't even know why he has me tied up. Well I guess I could use the window, but we're on the second floor, and I'm terrified of heights. I slowly drifted to sleep, but I was restless all night. The ropes didn't help at all, only made it worse. When the light finally started shining through the window, I decided to just give up trying to get some sleep. For an Original Vampire, he sure sucks at making sure I'll stay tied up. I managed to get the ropes off my legs, but didn't get such luck with my arms.

"You know if you try to escape, I'll kill you." The door suddenly opened and Klaus walked in. I took the tape off of my mouth so I could talk back.

"I would just come back as a vampire." I reminded him. It's still so weird talking back to him.

"Then I will make you stay forever with me." He shrugged. Yeah, I think I want to stay human for now.

"Now now, no need for that." I gave him a fake smile.

"Just to be sure..." He was suddenly in front of me and he was shoving his wrist I'm my mouth. I tried to push him away, but soon the warm liquid went down my throat. He pulled away and he was gone, leaving me alone again.

I sat there for another 30 minutes before I got up, looking under my bed. I grinned when I finally found it and pulled out my pocket knife. I weirdly started cutting the ropes and soon Katherine came in with a plate of food.

"You look like you're on top of things." She commented.

"Just lucky for me that I can't be compelled." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and put the plate of food on my night stand.

"Yeah, lucky." She muttered.

"Wanna help with this? I promise I'll try to help you when I get out." I told her. She sighed and took the knife from me and cut the rope easily. I thanked her and followed her back downstairs. She sat back down and started stabbing herself in the leg. I didn't care to ask why she was and went straight for the door. I opened it, only to find out I couldn't go out.

"I put a spell on you." A voice said from behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin as I turned around to face the witch from last night. Finally, one witch who isn't African American! (Again, no offense!)

"That's nice. If I were to kill you, would the spell be lifted?" I asked. He shook his head and I scowled at him, well there goes that plan.

"Not gonna work doll face." He smirked.

"Well go make yourself useful and make me some breakfast, this is my house." I reminded him. It was his turn to scowl at me and turned around. Let me say it was a big shock to see him go into the kitchen and start making scrambled eggs and bacon. Well, at least I have someone to keep me entertained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 109 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
4.6K 130 31
When Leighanne Saltzman learns of her father's death, she heads to New Orleans in hope of a fresh start. What happens when Klaus Mikaelson takes an i...
346K 11K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
1.3M 39.5K 51
"You don't pick who you fall in love with and it never happens as it should." ---- *Disclaimer I don't own any of The Vampire Diaries characters. All...