unpredictable : mgc

By bitchionfuckinknow

"welcome to the unpredictable club." subwaylrh (disclaimer: this was my VERY 1st fanfic and it's not the best... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Epilogue.
Final Authors Note.

Chapter 6.

237 14 6
By bitchionfuckinknow

Yes.

Friday was finally here!

Me and Luke planned most of it, and were doing it around at 5.

I've just woken up, and it's 10 in the morning.

And the first action I made was take my phone in hand and dial Mike's number that I knew from memory.

*ringing Mike*

Mike: Hellooooo?

Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA BIG BAFFOON.

Mike: HEY THANKS I LOVE YOU TOO.

Me: Ha, ha. Very funny. No, but serious how d'ya feel about being 17?

Mike: Awesome. Even though I don't feel any different.

Me: I know, it's a stupid question. I never feel different either.

Mike: Yah yah

Me: Soooo...do you have any plans today?

Mike: Nah

Me: Why don't you come to mine and hang?

Mike: Sure! What time?

Me: Abouuut 5?

Mike: Coolio see ya!

Me: okay see yaaa! Love you

Mike: Love you more, bye

*HANGS UP*

GOTTA TELL LUKE OH MY GOD.

I sent him a text saying he'd be around here at 5. He said that he and the boys will be here about 4:30 to plan things beforehand.

I think Mike's gonna enjoy this.

*AT 4:30*

So I've bought Mike a cake, and I got the ninja turtles series, some movies, some video games, some snacks and we'll be having pizza, and also Monopoly because Mike loves playing that. And I got out some pillows and blankets for everyone, we were gonna camp out in the living room. This is gonna be cool.

Just then, I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up and opened it, I saw Luke, Calum and Ashton.

"Come in!" I said.

They all grinned and stepped in.

"Hey Brooke!" Luke said.

"Hi Brooke, you okay?" Ash said.

"Heya guys, I'm fine." I said. They both leaned in and planted kisses on my cheek.

I noticed Calum standing there awkwardly.

"Uh-hey." I said smiling.

"Hi..."

Lukes eyes bounced from me to him before he sighed.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO BRING IT IN." he yelled before grabbing him and me and pushing us together into a hug.

"Uhm..." I said in Calums chest.

Luke grabbed Calums arms and wrapped them around me.

Calum started giggling as he squeezed me, I giggled back. Me and Calum never have done this.

"So...?" Ash said cautiously.

"Mm?" I asked.

"Are you two alright with eachother or do you still want to kill eachother?" He asked.

Calum giggled and let go of me. I smiled.

He looked down at me.

"Meh. We're alright I guess." He said.

"Yeah, what he said." I answered.

Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Hm...yeah...right." he said, chuckling slightly as he walked off.

I shook my head and followed him.

"Nice house." Ashton commented as we walked into the living room.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

We sat down and started planning.

So, Michael was to be here in about half an hour, and he has no idea about the boys being here. And I had some of his clothes for him tomorrow. I've just had them in my room. I would just lead him into the living room and present all the boys to him.

Cool.

But the door being flung open got me out of my thoughts.

"BROOKE I'VE LITERALLY BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER THE DOOR." Michaels voice rang through the house. I quickly ran into the corridor to meet him.

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I said, I ran at him and jumped on him, hugging him.

He hugged back with one hand, the other supporting me by being on my butt, whatever.

He smiled and chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"Mike. Um. Come in the living room for a sec..." I said. I'm terrible at lying.

"Uh, why?"

"To...say hi to Mandy."

"But I thought her and your dad lef-"

"COME WITH ME." I said before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the lounge.

He walked in and a pair of 'happy birthday!'s came from the boys. Michael grinned super wide.

Ashton explained the nights events, what we were gonna do and eat, and that it's a massive sleepover.

"Thanks dudes." He said.

"It was all Brooke." Calum said pointing at me behind Mike. I felt myself go red.

Michael turned on his heel to face me and he grabbed me into a bear hug. And I started laughing.

"Thank you." He said.

"Hey! Hey! Luke planned too." I said.

Mike let go of me, smirked and turned on his heel to face Luke.

"C'mere you little shit." Mike said before grabbing him in a hug.

"Only time I'm not scared of you calling me a little shit." Luke said before hugging back.

We 'aww'd at them.

After a while they let go and we all sat around the living room talking. I actually liked being with the other boys, they were like Mikey, cool and dopey. Well...Calum's just...I don't know.

We put on a movie and started watching it. Although, we started throwing popcorn at eachother.

I felt a tap on my shoulder to my right, I turned to face the culprit, and saw it was Calum. Great.

"Um...can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"Oh, um, yeah...sure, why not?" I said.

I think the question 'why would I' would have fit better.

Michael who had his head on my lap sent me a questioning look but I brushed it off.

Me and Calum left the room together.

*Michaels P.O.V*

Wtf Brooke's just walked out with Calum.

I thought they hated eachother.

And they went to the mall together?

They really are a couple!

But...but...

No, why should I care?

Whatevs, I'm too busy enjoying my super cool birthday sleepover.

"Psst, why do you think they left together?" Ashton said.

For fucks sake Ash, I was trying to not think about it.

"I don't knoooow, but I smell chemistry." Luke said.

I tensed my jaw.

Brooke is mine.

I mean- as a best friend.

That is what I mean...

Right?

*Brooke P.O.V*

We are in the kitchen.

"Calum what's up?" I asked.

He looked down.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. For being mean to you. For saying you and Mike shouldn't be friends. For saying he should only be with boys. I get it now. You're really cool...and Mike is lucky to have you as a best friend...and now I know how cool you are, I wanna be your friend, I don't want hatred between us. So...and I guess I've been bullying you, not physically but yeah...and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to be my friend. But I'm sorry and I hope we can be friends..." he said. He looks like he's had a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. He sighed and started playing with his hands.

Without thinking, I hugged him. He was completely surprised to my actions but he hugged me back happily.

"Thank you Calum. Thanks for saying sorry. And you know what? I will. I will be your friend again. Because that's how much I'm willing to be your friend." I said. He smiled widely.

"Really? That's amazing. I'm so happy." He said.

"Yeah, but we better get back in the room, they'll be suspicious." J said winking. He smirked.

"Yeah, c'mon." He said.

As we were walking out I felt him grab my hand. It sent a tingly feeling up into me. I kinda liked it.

We walked back into the lounge, still hand in hand, and we sat down, in the same seats as before.

Michael looked up at us and saw our hands. He looked upset and angry. Why though? I sat down beside him, and Calum on my other side. I looked at Michael whi didn't acknowledge me since sitting down.

"Mike?" I said in a low tone.

"What." He said in a cold one. It sent a horrible feeling through me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. Why don't you go back to your boyfriend?" He said coldly. I widened my eyes.

"What? Boyfriend? What are you talking about?" I said.

But he chose to ignore me.

Okaaaaay.

"What's wrong with him?" Calum asked me quietly.

"No idea, he said something about 'go back to your boyfriend', what is he talking abou-" I said, but I didn't finish because I knew what Mike was on about. I saw me and Calums hands together. He must have thought we were together or something.

Calum must have caught on because he immediately took his hand out of mine.

"Mike. We need to talk." I said to him. He sighed and walked out the room, must have been waiting for me to follow him.

We ended up in the kitchen again.

"What in the actual fuck?" He said to me.

"What?" I said.

"You're with Calum?"

"No! We're friends now. That's all that happened." I said.

"Oh yeah because that explains you two hand in hand." He said rolling his eyes.

"Babe..." I said. I went closer to him. I could tell he was mentally debating whether or not to stay put or inch away.

"Me and Calum aren't together. I don't have a boyfriend. And are you worried about me replacing you with another boy?" I said.

He widened his eyes and went red.

"W-What? Me? Pff. N-no...maybe...I-I don't know..." he said sighing.

"Well that's what I worry about when I think of you with a girlfriend." I admitted.

He looked up at me with widened eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really."

A/N: Okay that was an extremely long chapter. But whoohoo, Calum and Brooke are friendsss :) and is Mikey jealous? Jealous Mikey is a sexy Mikey.
Well when isn't he sexy...jk lol.
Well, please vote, follow, read or comment! And PLEASE check out my other book 'I do' which is Luke based. Plsss because I wont be uploading any chapters if no ine reads it. Jk I worked really hard on it I probs will. Anyways, bye ily xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 26.7K 71
You like 5SOS? Aye, me too! Let's be friends and party.
18.6K 297 25
*completed* Currently my 3rd published book. Obviously brother and sister moments of 5SOS. Enjoy 💕
6.2K 199 32
"We're 5 seconds Of Summer." "What in the fuck is a 5 Seconds Of Summer?" ______________________________________ a girl meets 5sos at a mall during t...
18.1K 812 42
Just a cute Mikey fanfic. Involves all the boys. Js. Enjoy!!